First Time With a Vengeance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blood was pounding in my temples, and I could tell from the way his balls were tightening up that he was going to come pretty soon. A familiar sound was becoming audible over the sound of wind rushing past the car, but I was so preoccupied that I didn’t recognize it at first. It wasn’t until the car slowed down, and Brian had pulled over to the side of the road and parked the car, that I realized it was a police siren.

“Don’t stop,” he commanded me. “I’ll take care of it, just make me come. Suck that fucking cock and make me come…”

I heard a car door slam behind us, and I knew the police officer would be beside Brian’s window in about thirty seconds. But I didn’t even think of stopping. Heat blazed through my whole body, and I felt drunk and excruciatingly aroused. I tightened my ass around the plug, arching my back even more, and I moaned with my mouth full of cock. The vibrations from the moan must have finally pushed him over the top. He lifted my head so that only the tip of his cock was inside my lips, and the next thing I knew, a pulsing jet of hot cum squirted into the back of my mouth. I groaned again, swallowing it, and it was quickly followed by several more blasts of hot, milky cum. Brian moaned, as well, and then gingerly pushed my head down into his lap, so that his slowly softening cock was stuffed all the way into my throat.

“What the fuck is going on here?” the officer demanded.

I didn’t dare move. I was on my hands and knees in the front seat of a car, with a butt plug in my ass and mouthful of thick cock, and a cascade of warm cum filling up my stomach. Again, I was grateful for the blindfold, even if it was ridiculous to think this wasn’t going to end badly.

“Hello, officer,” Brian said, just as if nothing was out of the ordinary. “What’s the problem?”

“You’re going to have to step out of the car, buddy,” the cop said. “Right now.”

“Absolutely.” Brian gently lifted my head off his cock, and I kept my head still and remained motionless while I waited for whatever was going to happen, to happen. Frozen on my hands and knees while Brian zipped his pants and then stepped out of the car, I was terrified and embarrassed and aroused in roughly equal amounts.

They must have walked back to the police car, because I couldn’t hear anything they were saying. Maybe he was just writing Brian a ticket, and then we’d be allowed to leave. Was that even a possibility? What had I gotten myself into, anyway?

Some endless time later, Brian slid back into the car and told me to sit up straight and stay quiet. “Just keep the blindfold on, and do whatever you’re told. Okay?”

“But what--”

“Shut up. If you don’t want us getting arrested, you’ll do what I tell you. Understand?”

I swallowed hard, and then said, “I understand.”

He started driving, and after a few minutes he must have pulled off the main highway because we slowed down a bit the road became less smooth. After another five minutes, we must have pulled onto a gravel road of some kind. I could smell pine trees, and I tried to figure out where we might be. I knew there was a small state park just outside of town, and it was possible we’d driven that far with Brian’s cock in my mouth.

He brought the car to a stop, and shut off the ignition. In addition to the normal sounds of the night and the forest, I could hear gravel being crushed under heavy tires as another car pulled in behind us, and then silence as its driver cut the motor.

And then, footsteps. At least two sets of footsteps, I realized. The cop and his partner?

Both our doors opened at the same time, startling me.

“He’d better not scream,” said one of the cops – the one on Brian’s side of the car.

“Oh, he’ll be good,” Brian promised. He didn’t sound worried at all, and I realized that whatever he had agreed to in order to get out of an arrest, only one of us was going to be involved.

“Lay down across the seat,” Brian said to me, “with your head down here.”

I did as I was told, still blindfolded, and as I turned over I was painfully conscious of the butt plug that was still rammed in my ass. I had no idea what was about to happen, but a part of me was exhilarated at the prospect of being ordered around and humiliated in front of these men. I was scared, too, but there didn’t seem to be much point in complaining about things now. I had gotten myself into this, and now I would just have to see things through to the end.

Strong, masculine hands gripped my ankles, and then suddenly I felt cold steel being pressed against them. There was a click as the leg-irons snapped into place. At the same time, a pair of handcuffs snapped over my wrists, which were hanging out the side of the car.

“Just to make sure you don’t think of running away,” one of the cops explained, standing very close to my head. “Now, open your fucking mouth.”

Something long and hard slid into my mouth before I even had a chance to wet my lips. I realized immediately that it wasn’t a cock, as I had expected. I was a night-stick. It wasn’t as thick as Brian’s cock, and it was completely smooth and quite cold.

“That’s it, suck it,” said the cop. “Get it nice and wet.” He shoved the night-stick in and out of my mouth, pushing it in deeper and deeper with each thrust. Thanks to my practice with the real thing, I had no trouble taking it in. I tried to imagine how I looked, sprawled across the seat with two cops standing on either end of my body, while one of them fucked my mouth with a thick black night-stick, and I moaned in excitement.

“Christ, he sure takes it in deep,” said the cop, his voice low and almost animal-like. He must have given some signal to the other cop, because suddenly the butt plug was being pulled from my ass. I almost screamed at the sudden pain, but the sound was muffled by the stick that filled my mouth.

The stick was removed, and for a few seconds nothing happened. I put my head down on the edge of the seat, and waited.

I didn’t have long to wait. Something wet and rigid was forced into my ass, and it could only have been the night-stick I had so recently been sucking. It wasn’t nearly as thick as the butt-plug, but the cop behind me was obviously intent on pushing all ten inches – or more – of the night stick into my ass. I relaxed my body as much as I could, and didn’t resist as he fucked me with the stick. After a few hard, angry strokes, he pulled it all the way out for a second, and I thought that maybe he was finished. Instead he shoved it back in, even harder and deeper than before.

I started to cry out, unable to help myself, but I couldn’t make a sound because something else was pushed into my mouth. It was a real cock, this time, and the cop didn’t waste any time. My head was hanging over the edge of the seat now, while the cop stood beside the car and fed his cock into my mouth several inches at a time. It was, if anything, even bigger than Brian’s cock. It was sweatier, too, and it had a musky scent. I lapped at it with my tongue and struggled to deep-throat him as I had done to Brian, while the cop behind me ravaged my ass with his night-stick.

Eventually the night-stick came out of my asshole once again, and when several seconds passed without it being reinserted, I forgot all about it and concentrated on the cock in my mouth. The cop had grabbed the sides of my face and was doing his best to fuck the living hell out of my mouth. He must have been getting close to climaxing, because I felt his legs start to shake just a little bit, and the rhythm of his thrusts into my mouth became jagged and uneven.

Two things happened at once. First, the cop whose cock was stuffed in my mouth let out a low, guttural moan, and then started filling my mouth with a gusher of hot, syrupy cum. He unloaded an enormous amount of cum into me, and I was struggling to keep from losing any of it – that seemed like it might be a capital offense, to these guys – when the cop at the other end pushed my thighs apart and stuck the head of his unbelievably fat cock into my asshole. It was impossible, but it seemed to be even thicker than the butt-plug. I kept drinking cum while I tried not to scream as he lowered himself onto me. Every inch he slid up into my ravaged ass felt more painful, and at the same time more incredibly pleasurable.

I didn’t stop sucking, not wanting to lose the feeling of cock in my mouth even while I let myself get raped by this massive cock. I had no idea how much more there was, but now I wanted every fucking inch of it. I lifted my ass, pushing myself off the seat to force it in deeper. It was excruciating and unbearable, and I thought that there had to be ten inches of cock stuffed in my ass now, and the cop wasn’t being gentle about it, either. He had grabbed my hips and pushed my thighs as far apart as the cuffs around my ankles would allow, and he was obviously trying to get inside my ass as deep as humanly possible, or deeper. Finally I felt his balls slapping against mine, and then he was moving his cock in and out with incredible power, reaming me as if I were a rag doll or a cheap, drunken whore.

Amazingly, the cock in my mouth started to stiffen again – maybe because the cop was fascinated by the sight of my ass getting shattered by his partner’s mammoth dick.

“Goddamn,” he said, swinging his hips back and forth now to match the thrusts of his partner against my ass. “You know you’ve got eleven inches of meat up your ass?”

It was a good thing that I didn’t have to support myself or do much work at this point. I let the cop in front of my head continue fucking my mouth, but mostly I was lost in the agony and unbearable pleasure of what the other cop was doing to my ass. My whole body was shaking with his thrusts, and his hands felt gigantic around my hips. I felt as if I were about to split open, and he was almost lying on top of me now, pressing all of his weight against me. He fucked me as if his cock was a weapon, and I let it happen because I didn’t have any choice, and anyway I wanted nothing more than to let him fuck me, to let him use me and tear through my ass as if we were nothing more than animals. His balls slapped loudly against me, and he groaned that he was going to come, that he was about to come in my ass. I wanted to yell at him to do it, to fuck me harder and pump every ounce of cum into my ass, but I couldn’t because my mouth was full, and anyway I was so delirious that I didn’t think I could really say anything coherent.

As if in a movie, three cocks erupted at once. A powerful blast of fiery hot liquid shot far up into my ass, while I opened my mouth wide to take in the other cop’s second batch of cum. The cock in my ass didn’t stop moving even as it unloaded wave after wave of cum deep inside me, and it finally pushed me over the top, making my own cock explode against my stomach and the cool leather seat of Brian’s car.

For a few seconds everything stayed that way, with me sprawled sweaty and exhausted across the seat, both holes stuffed with the cocks of complete strangers who also happened to be cops. Then, without a word, they both pulled out their cocks. One of them – the one with the mammoth cock that had split me open, I think – pulled me upright in the seat, and leaned me back against the headrest. The cuffs and leg-irons came off, and then he closed the door, and I think I was asleep – or unconscious – even before Brian got back in the car and drove us away.

I woke up, at least an hour or two later, sitting in the front seat of my car in the now mostly empty Blue Dragon parking lot. Someone had dressed me and put me back in my car.

Except for the soreness I felt in my ass – and the vivid memory of drinking three loads of cum in a span of perhaps thirty minutes – I might not have believed it had really happened at all. But Brian had left one other memento of our experience together, perhaps just in case I really did believe it was a dream. Before he had pulled my jeans back on, he had taken the time to push the butt-plug back into my ass. Then he had zipped me up and left me in the car, to finish my nap.

I decided it was probably the last time I ever experimented like this. But if so, I had enough material to last me for quite a while. I pushed down on the seat against the cock, started the car, and drove home.

12