First Time With Another Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hanibal
hanibal
139 Followers

She looked up at me and smiled “told you there was nothing up with you, did you like that?”

“God, it was fantastic, had much practice?” I quipped.

“A little” she replied laughing.

She got up and lay beside me, she kissed me on the lips, I could taste myself.

“What about you?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, I can do it myself”

“Can I watch you?” I asked

“You sure?”

“Positive” I replied.

I wanted to return some of the pleasure she had given me, but was too afraid to make a move; I was unsure what to do.

She kissed me deeply again, then lay back and started to stroke herself, one hand on her breasts the other between her legs. I raised myself up to watch, our bodies touched.

I was desperate to touch her; I leaned over and stroke her skin, gently moving my fingers over her erect nipple. She grasped my hand.

“You don’t have to” she insisted.

“I want to” I replied truthfully.

She released my hand slid it down between us and squeezed it between my thighs. I opened my legs a little, her pinkie was resting against my pussy, not moving, I closed my legs, trapping her hand. I leant in to kiss her breasts, she groaned and closed her eyes. I was pleased with the reaction, so repeated it with a little more confidence. I thought if in doubt, I should try to start where she did with me. A soft kiss on the lips then lots of lingering wet kisses against the side of her face and neck. I carried on squeezing her nipple with my fingers, occasionally releasing it to stroke her breast and waft my hand down the side of her body. I was still a little unsure, but she seemed to be enjoying it, I touched her in the places I like to be touched. I kissed her breast and flicked my tongue against her nipple, her body twitched at my touch. I noticed her hand quicken against her pussy, she looked really on the edge. I sucked her nipple harder and moved my hand down over her stomach. I wasn’t sure exactly what to do, but I really wanted to help her cum. I stroked the back of her hand and the inside of her thighs. She moved her hand from her pussy and placed it on the back of mine. I lifted my mouth from her nipple to look into her face. Her eyes were open, staring into mine, all she said was.

“Please”.

I moved my hand onto her pussy, it felt lovely and soft, I was comfortable with the situation and wanted to please her. I inserted a finger and pressed up, just where I like to be touched.

She closed her eyes and shuddered to an orgasm. I pressed against her until she relaxed, then started to remove my hand. She grabbed it and pushed it back quite firmly, I didn’t mind, it’s just that, I had only managed one orgasm at a time and that was difficult enough so assumed, everyone else was the same. I slid my finger up to touch her clit, she came again straight away. I was enjoying the control, it was very erotic. I opened my legs slightly and pushed my pussy against her hand, lifted my hand to my mouth and wet the tips of my fingers and placed them back against her clit. She came a further three times before grasping my hand to move it away.

“I’m too sensitive” she gasped “please stop, you have a lovely touch, it was fantastic, thanks” she was still breathing heavily.

I was very flattered and pleased, also the touch of her hand had excited me again I pushed against her. Sensing my arousal she sat up and pushed me back on the bed.

“Let me watch you, show me what you do” she asked.

I opened my legs and reached down with both hands, I stroked my clit with two fingers of my left hand and inserted the first two fingers of my right hand inside me. I used my third finger of the right hand to stroke the sensitive spot above my anus. Before this evening, this would have been intensely embarrassing to me; I had never even discussed this with my closest friends. I had found that covering all these sensitive spots at once usually got me off. I touched myself like this for many minutes, right on the edge but not quite there, it was torture.

“Can you not come?” she whispered softly into my ear.

I shook my head. She moved away briefly, leaning over to her bedside cabinet pulling something from the drawer. She leaned back towards me; in her hand she had a small 4” vibrator. She looked at me and smiled. “I never leave home without it,” she told me.

She twisted it to start it, reached down and placed at the entrance to my sex. I moved my hand away and allowed her to push it into me. It was very powerful; I had never experienced anything like this before. She let go and put my hand against it, she wanted to watch me do it.

I held it between my thumb and forefinger of my right hand, the base of my thumb rested against my clit making my hand vibrate against my most sensitive place. I gripped her leg with my left hand, squeezing it tightly as I exploded into the strongest orgasm I had experienced during my short sex life. I held the toy there and came again before the previous sensations had subsided. Another first for me.

I was completely spent; Helen pulled the vibrator out, switched it off and placed it on the cabinet. She kissed me on the lips and pulled the covers over me. I don’t think she got in with me; I must have drifted off to sleep straight away.

I awoke the following morning, stretched lazily. I sat up in bed and looked around, I appeared to be alone, the balcony doors were open but the curtains closed. It began to dawn on me what I had done, what if we had been seen or heard.

If anyone else had been there they would have seen me flush with embarrassment at the thought. On the bedside cabinet there was a note with my name on it resting on a small red box. I picked up the note and opened it.

“Anne, thank you for a wonderful night, it will be our secret, you will always be very special to me. Love and kisses Helen,

P.s left you a little something”.

I opened the box, inside was the little vibrator and another note.

“Never leave home without it!

Love H xxx

hanibal
hanibal
139 Followers
12