First Time with Chris

Story Info
Jamie comes out to old high school classmate.
1.7k words
4.44
26.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
669 Followers

All characters are over 18 years of age.

*****

High school sucked.

Actually it didn't it was pretty dry sexually.

I was gay, not even really gay but trans.

I wasn't a guy but kinda stuck there.

Short, chunky, uncomfortable in my skin and life and with people it all sucked.

Getting out became as much as an obsession as changing.

So my last two years of school was working my butt off for scholarships and bursaries and working odd jobs and some other really hard stuff.

I actually ran a fucking chainsaw to cut a truckload of pulpwood with my cousin.

I needed money.

Not just for college but to start to have my life, my real life.

Sure I got there and paid my college bills and stuff and got myself a really crappy apartment that was cheap because it was three bus rides from campus if you didn't have a car.

I had a car.

Not a great one but it was a car.

But everything changed once I got there.

No TV just my internet and I hit the thrift stores getting dead cheap stuff for my place and clothes.

Girl's clothes, my clothes and a prepaid credit card let me get hormones and stuff.

The first girl sex I had was with sex toys I'd bought online too.

And freedom changed me.

My life being mine, my life chasing away the being held back funk.

I used the university gym twice a day, ate what I wanted, I lost weight.

I felt really different coming home for Christmas.

I wasn't out at all and even as unpopular as I was I had that look from others who stayed home that college kids that got out of our shitty town got.

The holiday was kinda neat and I drove around some before getting something to drink and heading up to Green Lake.

It's called that because there's limestone in the water or something that turns it sort of green looking.

There was a friday night party going on up there and I went as it was mostly kids from school, well my class of grads and townies and stuff. Not really kids. I kind of just hung around talking with a few people and drinking a little until it got pretty late and I saw Chris Thompson.

Star center of our hockey team, stuck here in town because he was expected to take over his family dairy farm. It was a pretty big business really so there was that and he was with Jackie Miller in high school who was not like a cheerleader or anything but this semi-well off half black girl that hands down was the most smoking hot girl in the school.

Every girl wanted to be Jackie until Chris got her pregnant.

I guess things went sideways after that and they broke up, she went after his family and him for money.

And by listening to him off and on with his friends that's been a trend with the girls he's been with.

And by the end of the party he was pretty buzzed and fumbling with his keys.

"Hey, Chris don't drive, you're kinda hammered."

He looked at me.

"Jamie, I don't need a baby sitter."

"Nope, definitely not, you need a piece of tail that won't fuck you over."

I walked over and took the keys from him.

He frowns and stares at me. "So you are a fag?"

"Not really I like dick though, and I like you."

"You like me, you don't even know me?"

"I know you better than those girls did, seen you all the time in school in ways they never did. You're a decent good guy Chris."

He blinks at me. "Okay..."

"Okay?"

"Yeah, you drive."

"You sure?"

"Fuck no."

I took us over to my car and drove us to the motel I was using and we got out and went inside.

He was still buzzed and I was nervous and I turned the TV to one of those digital radio stations and started undressing.

Chris stared at me.

"You have tits."

"Yeah, hormones."

"You're not fat?"

"No I'm not. I'm just not out back here, baggy clothes hides stuff."

"They're nice."

"Well moobs plus hormones start making nice tits."

"They're really nice."

"They're all yours."

He stepped over to me. Touched my face. "Smooth?"

"Hormones and the salon. I've never had a beard that much and zapped it off as soon as I could."

I reached down and stroked his cock through his jeans and kissed him and used my other hand to guide his to my tits. They were smallish but his hands made them ache, made them feel good too.

My massaging got him really, really hard fast too.

We broke the kiss and I sank to my knees and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans and pulled off all of it not just freeing a nice big fat cock but sort of committing him to being naked.

I wasted no time sucking his cock.

It was my first really and I'd practiced long and hard with my toys.

It tasted every bit as good as I thought it would, the softness of flesh and its hardness, the pre-cum, the feeling of his pulse on my lips, his body heat.

I had years, years of dreams of doing this.

Most cis chicks don't.

Seriously, far too many think blow jobs are nasty or other bullshit.

And I showed Chris the difference between some "real girl" than thinks it's a chore or icky and a girl like me that takes her time and sucks cock so well you can tell she loves it.

I wrapped my lips around his fat cockhead and used them not just to suck but things like turning my head with my puffy lips right behind his tip. Or like pursing them over the tip over and over again with my lips being these massaging pouty, stroking pillows. I used my tongue to tease and lick and give him all the texture of my taste buds and the underside of his cock glides over it.

I suckled, not just suck but suckled, nursed on his dick as I stroked it.

I loved, fucking loved the noises he made.

And when Chris got ready to cum I swallowed my saliva as dry as I could and made this tight seal with my mouth and lips as he blew his load.

Then I snowballed his cock.

Yeah I had a mouthful of his hot cum in my mouth and a guy's dick is at the peak of hard and sensitivity as he cums or just got off. So I used that, used that hot cum of his and swirled it around his cockhead over and over making it twitch and Chris cry out.

"Jamie!, Jamie, Jamie, Jamie...oh holy fuck Jamie!"

When he started to flag I pulled off him cleaning it all the way and showed him his cum on my tongue before I swallowed.

"Fucking Yum."

"Yum?"

"Yeah, you taste good to me Chris."

I stayed there and nuzzled his cock for a while and got him hard again and then I got up and I found lube while he found his condoms and I undressed the rest of the way and after some kisses and foreplay with him really into my breasts Chris sank into me as he bent me over the bed with him groaning. "Hmmm...fuck...tight."

I groaned back. "Mmmmm...oh, fuck big...hot...hard."

Guys love that, there's a lot guys love.

Again cis chicks don't get it.

It's not ego stroking, it's showing him he's good, he's good enough, has some fucking value.

Seriously I've lived the cis guy ride and all the overzealous feminists don't get while yeah guys have it better it's only sort of better. There's seldom to no real care there in their world. It's built, fight, be the better guy, man up...all that bullshit.

So when you treat a guy actually decently it hits good places in him.

And honestly Chris is an ex-jock who was still in shape and a farm boy with muscle and power and strength.

I didn't have to pretend anything just let it out.

And Chris has had enough experience to read my cues, fucking me in those right spots when he hits them and keeps hitting those right places until he made me cum...which made my insides flutter and clench getting him off.

I had no problems with us resting on the bed with him on top of me.

"Wow...Holy...Jamie, you came."

I laugh a little. "Yeah, you were fucking great Chris, you made me cum."

"I could tell." He chuckled and rolled over onto his side and we looked at each other and shared a kiss.

I kissed him back. "Yeah, that's the great thing about girls like me. We don't fake it."

I pulled off the condom and headed to the bathroom. "Find us a movie on the pay per view and order a pizza from Rocky's."

"I'm kinda broke Jamie and Rocky's doesn't have debit delivery."

I start the shower. "Did I say you were buying?"

"Okay...so what do you want on it?"

"Meat Lovers extra sauce and cheese."

"Done!"

I actually remember laughing as I got cleaned up inside and out and out of my guy sort of drag that I was wearing while I was home. Fixed my hair and smelled right and a little make-up and tucked into some sexy panties and a matching bra.

We watched The Pirates of the Caribbean latest version with the mermaids and the spanish girl and it was fun. We ate pizza and drank the pepsi that came with it and leaned on each other and chilled.

Chris spent the night and after the movie a pizza I sucked his cock once more before we crashed and slept together.

Laid, a little post boozed, fed...we slept really good.

It was early when he had to get up and go home to work because of the farm.

We fucked in the shower, bareback since I was clean inside.

Washed each other and I washed his back and after getting back into guy drag I drove him back to his truck.

That was my first time with Chris Thompson.

It wasn't my last though.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
669 Followers