First Time with Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
My first time with Daddy. Smoke, Lick, Fuck, Fist, Repeat.
2.9k words
3.87
42.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't much after I got on the bus home that my mind started to slip towards raunch and filth. Having spent the day skiing in the Alberta Rockies, I was now joining a gang of strangers on the ski bus back to the city with my tired body in tow. It had been a good day with some friends, drinking and little bit of weed. I think now my tired legs and tight backside craved most was a warm steam or massage; and maybe a rub down.

I think its here that my little erotic adventure began. Thinking about going home and jumping in the hot tub and then getting a nice massage after. I don't think it was erotically fuelled at the first moment but it didn't take long after I started searching on my phone for massage parlours near my place. Everything open was clearly a bad excuse to disguise a Chinese staffed rub and tug. And while I'm certainly not picky, that really wasn't the experience I was after.

I search a little harder and get pretty much nowhere. My thoughts turned to just finding a hook up maybe? Now I'll admit I consider and describe myself as straight; but with a little bend if you know what I mean. A kink in the straight line one might say. For every 10 women I have sex with, I might meet one guy. And that's probably even rounding up because I would say overall I've been with maybe 10 guys in my life and only two have been actual sex. Mostly my taste has been girls, with the occasional shared BJ or porn-fueled stroking session and receiving some toy based anal play. So let's just say for lack of a perfect descriptor; I'm straight with a cock and anal toy fetish.

So when my tinder swiping proved fruitless, I switched quite quickly over to the gay equivalents and other cruising sites. Fortunately for me, my seat on the bus was near a window, and so my phone hookup cruising probably went unnoticed by the fairly stoic and equally tired passengers. I popped on to my favorite cruising website and started searching for massage fans. Came up with a couple good finds right away but I pretty quickly noticed an older gentleman called "luvforeskin" who was also online. Being an intact cock myself I had to have a quick peak of his profile and see.

My first thought was wow, this guy is looking for me for sure. His profile basically was copy paste of what I was advertising on mine. My muscles were craving a soak and a rub down but my cock was getting hard reading his description and stats; so well maybe the massage could wait...

His profile read:

Mature, well hung, bi guy, still in the closet, considerate and well mannered is looking for a nice well hung uncut guys. I'm very oral, love to give as well as receive, especially with a beautiful big foreskin. Willing to consider experimenting with a bit of kink with the right guy or couple. Treat yourself, give me a call, you wont be disappointed.

Did I mention he was 66 and well hung! Ok so while I'm explaining myself, I guess I should elaborate that I have a bit of a thing for older men. I really can't explain it to be honest. I think, best guess, it has something to do with having an older man admire and smother a younger guy with interest and affection. Ya I know, its perverse when you say it like that. But I think that's the main attraction. Having a guy older than your father get hard for you, and then treat your body and cock like a lucky gift. The way I would with a young girl. Objectifying her. Touching, tasting, smothering, playing, using and loving every minute that she allows me to have her. And well, the hung cock part, that's pretty self explanatory. Who doesn't like the look and feel of big cocks.

This all fits in pretty well with my cock and ass fetish really if you think about it. Older men paying me loads of attention; matching nicely with my desire to have my cock and ass worshipped. I would take sexual attention from pretty much anybody to be fair; male or female, old or young. Guess I'm a slut that way. But what really gets me going when I'm horny like this is somebody coming over and giving me a full selection of attention and sexual energy with no questions or limits... Jeez, when I write that out, I'm really quite a dirty slut.

In that moment a message pops up in my chat inbox. "Luvforeskin" must have seen me reading his profile. "hi how you doing this afternoon? I have a huge interest in well hung young uncut men with a nice foreskin that like to play kinky. Cleanliness and being very discreet are a top priority. I'm older but look and act younger, non-smoker D&D free."

ME - "Hi Luvforeskin, thanks for checking me and my foreskin out! Safe but free and kinky sexual adventures are what I'm into. How about you? How can I be of pleasure to you?"

I mean really, based on that initial reply I think its pretty safe to say I was putting it out there and in a playful mood. So I guess its no surprise that Mr. Luvforeskin and I started chatting pretty furiously then.

It goes on. Mr. LF proceeds to write me his full biography. Now remember I'm reading this on a bus full of people, packed in tight to a bench seat next to a middle-aged lady next to me and somebody probably right behind me. I try to be discreet, but Its certainly a challenge to read these words and not look a little out of place and guilty trying to see if anybody has caught on to the full erection in my pants...

LF - Hi, and thank you very much for the courtesy of a reply. Wow!! Just being nude with another nude well hung uncut man is a great start. I tend to be very oral but happy to just visit, maybe watch a little porn and jackoff if that is all you would be comfortable with to start. I do love to lick, suck, tease, edge, nibble on your foreskin, deep throat, massage, touch, worship, maybe rim and do whatever to get you so hot and horny that you start to leak precum. I also like to see you nude and just hanging limp so that I can run the tip of my hot tongue under your foreskin and go all around the head of your dick. Love o feel you grow in my mouth and slide down my throat. Guys have said it feels so awesome when I do that and they always get a massive erection and most often start leaking precum. Yum Yum. This has been a long answer but basically, I'm very open and fun to get along with. My aim is to always be respectful and do only the activities that my partner finds rewarding and pleasurable. If I ever did something that you didn't care for, you just have to say so and I'll stop immediately and move on to something else. I most certainly can help you experiment with that massage you want and then move on to toys, multiple fingers, a hard cock, a fist and can work your hot little ass with a well lubed toy and stroke you off all at the same time. Experimentation and trying a variety of activities is fun for me."

Well he must have read my profile as well when I wasn't looking since he brought up some admitted kinks on there and he's already brought them up. It went on for my whole bus ride back, when I admitted I was home and was going to head into the sauna and hot tub at my building. The conversation rattled around back and forth about what we were both into, and where we could maybe meet. It was settled my place was best because of my extensive toy collection and my supply of weed and porn which I love to have for the full erotic experience and keep me horned up. Ya I know, what a slut...

Nothing else much was said but it was getting late so I dropped my stuff off and hurried over to the hot tub before it might get closed for the night. I did take my phone with me into the change rooms but not wise into the hot tub or sauna so when I returned to my locker there was a surprising message from Mr. LF telling me he was on his way over! Holy shit. Sometimes I like to cook these experiences up but then will often chicken out or find something more conventional to enjoy without the guilt, shame or other worries of playing with a guy. Never what I intend when I start chatting with a guy, but if I make the mistake of cumming at all during the chat my mood with change enough that I probably will postpone till another day.

I can see how my last message to Mr. LF that included my address and direct phone number as well as a statement about running to jump in the hot tub, might have seemed like a bit of a invitation. But regardless now he was here on the street outside the building waiting for me and there was no backing out. I was steaming hot from the bathing and only wearing gym shorts and a hoodie as I wasn't planning on walking outside, but I also didn't think I'd be receiving a guest either.

I shot him a quick message saying how sorry I was for keeping him waiting and asked for a couple more minutes. "So sorry, I'll be right there. Meet me at the outside street door and I'll be the guy wearing gym shorts and a hoodie that looks like he just got out of the bath!"

My heart raced as I concluded what was actually happening. These types of experiences are almost out of body for me. Like I'm watching myself from across the room make decisions and behave in a way that I myself would never do. I watched myself go down the hall and turn the corner to the main building doors. There he was. Smiling and pleasant, older and really just a normal looking guy. Now keep in mind we never even exchanged photos so this was a total first introduction and all I can do is smile back, open the door and shake hands like we were just meeting to come by a used appliance or something. Haha, I love how cold and formal these guy on guy situations can be. My doing I'm sure.

He introduced himself as Dan. Hi Dan, I'm Matt. Come in. I'm happy you decided to come over.

He admitted he wasn't sure if that was the plan but he was unusually free for the night and didn't mind the small drive. So he decided to risk it I guess. We walked down the hall together keeping chat limited to normal hello stuff. And then walked into mine and offered him a drink, to which he declined. I poured some water anyway.

I find in these circumstances, at least for me, if I don't turn the occasion sexual pretty much right away then I'm lost in a sea of awkwardness and talking about other things. Just my experiences of course and it could totally be the vibe I put out. So without asking or talking I turned on the television in the main room and turned on some streaming porn I had running before. He laughed and made some comment about not wasting any time.

ME - "I just want to set a bit of mood if that's ok?"

He laughed maybe a bit nervously and took a seat down on the sofa in the main room. I walked over the water and started chatting about more adult things. Asked him to tell me about him.

LF - "Well, I'm 66 now. Bi I guess but I'm married with adult kids."

ME - "Do they know or have any idea where you are right now? Your profile mentioned you are in the closet?"

LF - "No of course not! I really haven't said anything to anybody unless in situations like this. It started for me very young, watching other guys in the locker room after playing sports. Then when I was in my early twenties I had a fun experience where I was standing at a urinal at a bus stop and I caught a guy watching me. I could see he was hard and touching himself ever so lightly. I didn't know what to expect but I inadvertently got hard as well and then we stood there and watched each other get off in the urinals. It certainly awoke a demon of curiosity in male sexuality, that was probably always there but never really exposed."

ME - "That's super fun. I had a similar experience with a sports friend when I was young. Just looking, touching and then handjobs at first and then eventually graduated to sucking each other on the weekends when the parents were away or out of the house."

LF - "Sounds fun. I started much later but after that first experience I started meeting guys more regularly. Not a lot, but regularly. Bus stop bathroom worked for some time actually and even could eventually find guys who would come into stalls with me. That was super exciting."

While this chat was going on Dan was sitting casually on the couch, glancing back and forth from the straight porn on the TV across from him and at me talking and starting to roll a joint. "You smoke weed?" he asked. "If its ok? It relaxes me but more so it gets my mind perfectly in the mood for kink. Not sure why, but the act of smoking is super sensual for me and the fuzziness and energy from the weed seems to go straight to my cock haha."

He laughed and made some cheeky comment about how he'd like to see that. Well I wasn't sure if that was an actual invitation or not but I basically said something back like, "ok, but if its ok with you Id like you to undress me and treat me like your object and whore before I show you my cock."

He was shocked how quickly this all escalated I could tell but not by his face, which was blushing and seemed pleased. I took my partially ground weed and smoking accessories over to the kitchen island which was right next to the main living area where we had been sitting. Dan followed me like a little puppy looking for his dinner.

I continued to grind weed and prepare my rolling papers. But while doing this I just slip the back side of my gym shorts down to show the top of my butt. Ha. Dan came over and approached me from behind while I worked on the counter. I could feel his hand grabbing my shoulders and starting a light massage. He got quite close and I could feel him pressing against me with his 66 yr. old belly and that hung cock he mentioned. He eagerly reached around under my arms and started groping and caressing my body. It was heaven for me to be touched like this with that big cock pushing against my ass.

The light moans of the porn on the TV played in the background but mostly what I could hear was Dan's voice talking in a low voice about how sexy I was. I asked if he liked sluts and got a vibrant and definitive yes back. "Good" I said.

He unbuttoned my shirt and slipped his big man hands in my shirt and started playing with my nipples. This position continued for as long as it took me to roll two joints, which knowing my rolling skills was likely about 10 minutes. He moved his hands from my nipples up to my neck and then back down across my belly and into my shorts which were loose and easy to get into. I was rock hard and he tried to just touch lightly but my cock took up most of the front of my pants and was dripping wet so quite quickly he had my wet hard erection in his hand.

I turned around with my completed joint and lit the end, took a big deep breath in and blew my smoke up in the air. Dan's hand remained in my shorts but was at an awkward angle so he pulled it out and without hesitation took his hand to his mouth and licked the precum on his hand that I had been leaking. I could see the satisfaction of that act all over his face and in his pants, as the bulge that was recently pressed against my butt was now dick to dick and getting bigger.

In his deepest daddy voice, Dan whispered below a normal voice volume but without being shy LF - "You like a big dick? I've got one for you, just need you to help me here."

ME - "Yes daddy..."

Well, I'm guessing you can sort what happened next; and I wasn't disappointed one bit!

Chapter 2 coming soon...