First Time with Female Photographer

Story Info
What happened when I decided to get nude photos.
2.8k words
4.4
57.9k
26
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Experience Project

Back in the Nineties, I found an ad in the Village Voice classifieds for a female photographer who specialized in shooting men in the nude. I'd always fantasized about posing for a woman, and I called her up. She was very pleasant, introduced herself as Vivienne and asked me what kind of photographs I was interested in. I hemmed and hawed about boudoir-type stuff, and then she jumped in to ask if I would be willing to do more hardcore things as well. I agreed — instantly — so we made plans for that Saturday afternoon.

My apartment in the East Village was small but it had terrific light. This made her happy, as it meant she could travel light — no strobes or camera stands. When she rang my buzzer, my heart started to speed up as I knew that I would soon be nude in front of a complete stranger.

I opened the door to find an attractive woman, a few years older than me, but with a nice figure and a very pretty face. She came in and took a look around my apartment, saying "Nice. This should work out well." She sat down, and we talked about what we'd be doing that afternoon. She suggested doing two 45-minute sessions with a break-in the middle.

"That sounds good to me," I said. "Honestly, I've never been photographed in the nude, so I'm not sure how this works."

"That's OK," she said with a smile. "I do."

She stood up.

"Now, let's get you nude."

I pulled off my t-shirt and looked to find her watching me. I unbuckled my belt, and pulled off my pants. I rarely wear underwear, so I was now nude in front of her. She was observing my every move. Her eyes went right to my cock. I was hard and getting harder. She looked up at me and said "nice."

The first session was relatively soft-core. She had me pose on the couch, on the floor, on the bed. I didn't touch my cock, as I was worried that might offend her. But my hard-on never went away completely. And I loved taking orders from her.

"Lean back. Now spread your legs."

"Flip over. And put your ass in the air."

"Hold right there. Now look back right at me."

That got me. I felt like she wanted me to think about what I was doing, giving control of my body over to a woman, doing what she wanted me to do.

She put down her camera and went over to her bag.

"Now, you don't have to do this," she said pulling out another camera, "but I hope you will. I'd like to take some photos of you to keep for myself."

This was back in the days before digital cameras. She'd already given my the number for a place that would develop the rolls of film she would give — they did a lot of work for porn shoots, apparently. But now she wanted film for her to keep and develop herself.

"I'm not sure about that. I don't want these photos to get out."

"I understand," she said, "but what if we don't show your face?"

She pulled out a black scarf.

"I can blindfold you with this. That will make it harder for people to recognize you."

I didn't know what to think. On the one hand, I was worried about a photo of me showing up in some gallery —- this was in the days before the Internet took over. But I also loved the idea of having my nude body out in public, being examined by people I didn't even know. And some off them would — hopefully — get turned on.

"So that's OK?" she said. "I think you're cock answered for you."

I looked down and I was rock hard. I look over, and she was staring at it, too. Then she looked up at me.

"Sure."

As she tied the scarf around my head, I realized that she completely understood why I was doing this. She knew it wasn't about art — it was about eros. It was about my exhibitionism, about me wanting to be nude, about how that would turn me on. She knew she was driving me crazy, making me supremely hard, just by looking at me and taking photos of me. And she looked like she was enjoying it.

We did some of the same poses again, but the difference this time was that she wanted me to touch myself.

"That's nice. Now put your hand underneath your cock, like you're cradling it."

"OK — now grab the shaft and bring it up to your stomach."

"Good, good. Now grab your balls with your other hand."

This was fantastic. I loved obeying her instructions.

The first session ended, and she brought my robe. I put it on, but I didn't want to. I wanted to be naked for the entire time.

She sat down in a chair opposite the couch, and lit a cigarette.

"So — what did you think/'

I sat down on the couch. The bottom half of my robe spread open, revealing my cock. I thought about adjusting the robe, but I was too horny.

"I loved it.That was really great."

"Good. You're a good model. You were a little nervous at first, but that's to be expected. You warmed up to it and got into it. And that's the key for these kind of shoots — the model has to be enjoying himself. Or herself. If the model is turned on, it will show in the photos."

She flicked her ash into the ashtray.

"And you got really turned on for those photos you're letting me keep. You were really hard for those. And your cheeks got flushed. That was hot."

I laughed.

"Yeah — I'll confess I was getting really turned on then."

She smiled.

"You like other people seeing your body. You really enjoy it. When you sat down here, you didn't try to hide your cock. You left it out — for me to look at."

"That wasn't on purpose."

"But you didn't do anything about it. You want me to look me at your cock, don't you?"

I stared at her.

"Yes," I said. "Yes. I do. I love knowing your looking at my cock."

"You've got a nice one. And I do like looking at it. It turns me on, too."

"Well," I stammered "please feel free to look at it as much as you want."

Her eyes went down to my cock.

"And you've got some pre-cum now. You must really be turned on."

I nodded.

She put out her cigarette.

"Are you ready for the hardcore part? Are you ready to get nasty for me?"

I nodded again.

"Good. I bet you have some sex toys. Show them to me."

I stood up and walked with her over to my dresser. In the top drawer were a couple of dildos, a butt plug and some handcuffs.

"Ooh, nice."

She placed her left hand on my right hip.

"Someone has a kinky side,"she said.

She moved her hand down to brush my cock.

"Let's start with these," she said, grabbing the handcuffs

She squeezed my cock, and then rubbed the shaft softly back and forth.

"OK?"

i was reduced to nodding again.

She let me over to the bed and had me lie down. She told me to put my arms above my head, and worked the handcuffs around a wooden pole in my headboard. I felt the chill of the metal around my wrists, and i was locked down.

"There. You're not going anywhere."

She retrieved her camera and started shooting away. Every so often, she would stop and gently stroke my cock.

"You love this, right? Tell me you love this."

"I love it. I absolutely love this. I feel like I'm about to burst."

"It shows. Look at all that pre-cum!"

She touched her index finger to the head of my cock, and pulled off a gooey string.

"I want you to do something for me."

And, slowly, she moved her finger to my mouth.

"Please taste yourself for me."

I opened my mouth and stuck out tongue. I licked her finger.

She reached down to my cock to get some more pre-cum. She brought her finger up to my mouth, and I stuck out my tongue again. But she smiled, and stuck her finger in her mouth instead.

"That one was for me."

Then she leaned over and kissed me. Our tongues swirled, mixing my pre-cum and our saliva.

"See? It doesn't taste so bad."

Then she stood up and go her other camera and the scarf. She placed the scarf over my face, and started snapping away.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but I definitely could feel it when she would cup my balls or stroke my cock. She had a teasing touch, light but intensely sexy.

"Nice noises!"

"What? I didn't say anything."

"You moaned when I touched your cock."

She stroked me again, and I moaned. I heard it that time.

"Don't blow on me yet, baby. I'm not done with you yet."

She pulled the scarf from my face, and unlocked the handcuffs.

"Stand up and go to the window. Have any lube?"

"I should. Check the drawer with the toys."

I stared out the window at the back of the apartments on my block. I saw men and women going about their day. I didn't get too close, because although I am an an exhibitionist, I didn't want to get caught. In New York, you see naked people in their apartments all the time. But most of them aren't sporting a massive erection.

"Got it."

She walked over to me.

"Take a step forward, bend over and spread your legs."

I did as Vivienne instructed. My face was inches from the glass. I looked around, but didn't see anyone looking at me. Then I felt her rub some lube on my asshole.

"Now, I'm betting this isn't your first time, right? I think you've let girls stick things up that ass before."

How did she know?

"You seem like a really horny guy, and you apparently don't have any inhibitions. Am I right?"

"Yes," I said. "I do ... like anal play."

"Nice."

And she stuck her finger up my asshole. I moaned. She moved her finger around, and slid another in.

"You're kind of loose. Think I can do a third finger?"

I didn't know what to say. Her fingers felt so good sliding in and out of mass. All I could do was moan. So she stuck a third finger up my ass. And she moaned.

"Three fingers! Good boy! I think you're ready for a toy."

She pulled out of me, and I regained some composure. I looked out the window to see if anyone had been watching, but I found no eyes looking back at me.

"I'm going to use the jelly beads, OK?"

That was one of my bigger toys, or at least longer. It was a "string" of jelly beads, each one a little bigger than the preceding one. So it was pretty easy to get started, but getting the last few beads in took some work. In fact, I didn't think I'd ever got the last one in.

I watched as put lube on the beads, working it all around. Then she looked at me and smiled.

"Slut," she said, "bend back down."

I assumed the position, and she started sliding the beads in. She got all but two in.

"Now stand up a little, but keep your legs apart."

She got her cameras and started clicking.

"Ahhh. It's looks like you a tail!"

She continued to snap away.

"Alright. I want you to keep that position, but turn your head to look at me."

She had slung both cameras around her neck. She shooting away with one of them, but I didn't know which one. Were these photos for me or her?

Then she grabbed the other camera.

"Wait — what about the scarf?"

She lowered the camera.

"I can do that if you want me to. But I think I want your face in this one."

She walked towards until she was by my side. She reached down and grabbed the base of cock. Then she slid her hand up the shaft, closing her fist around the head. Then she pulled off, showing me her hand covered with my pre-cum.

"And I think you'll let me do it. In fact ...."

She started licking the pre-cum off her fingers and hand.

"... I think you want me to do it. Because I'm going to tell you that I will show this photo around to my girlfriends. And I'm going to tell them about this shoot, and how turned you got. And how hard you got, and how much pre-cum you made. And how I wiped it all up and licked it offf my hand."

She stared into my eyes.

"Right?"

"If that's what you want," I said.

"Oh, no," she said. "It's what you want. Do you want my girlfriends to see you naked, with a huge erection, and a foot of jelly beads up your ass?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I want that.'

"Good!"

She scooted back into position, and resumed shooting. I was massively turned on now, because I knew other people would be looking at me. It felt incredible.

She lowered the camera and walked over to me.

"Good boy."

She kissed me softly, then slipped her tongue into my mouth, and reached down and stroked my cock. She looked out the window.

"Oh, nice. An audience!"

I looked out the window and saw a woman across the way. i didn't know her name, but I knew her face. I'd seen on the streets and in one of the coffee shops. She must have just stepped out of the shower — she had on a robe and her hair was wet. And she was staring right at me.

"Let's give her a little show."

Vivienne put her left arm around me and pushed me to the window. With her right hand, she stroked my cock. My neighbor could clearly see me, and see Vivienne working my cock. She watched for a while, then slowly opened her robe to reveal her tits and a nicely trimmed pussy. Then she reached down to play with herself.

"I'm about to blow," I said.

"OK — get on the bed."

Vivienne turned towards the window one last time, giving my neighbor a big "thumb's up."

"Get on your stomach and spread your legs.'

She grabbed the beads and slowly pulled them out of me. It felt fantastic.

Then she grabbed one of the cameras and put it up to her face.

"This is it, my little porn star. Jerk your cock. Cum for me."

I started stroking my cock, and it did not take long. l arched my back and exploded, shooting my load all over my stomach. I twitched a couple times, and relaxed. I closed my eyes, but I heard the camera continue to click.

"OK, here's the deal," said Vivienne. "I used my film for your cum shot. I'll give you copies, of course, but I want to keep those shots, too. And I want to share them with my girlfriends. OK?"

"OK," I said.

"Good boy. So now you get a treat."

And with that, she kneeled down and cleaned up cock with her mouth. And then she slurped up all the cum from my belly. And then she kissed me, letting the cum slide from her mouth to mine and back.

"Thanks for a great shoot. I had fun," she said.

"Thank you," I said. "That was incredible."

She started to put her cameras away, and I stood up.

"So I'm thinking it might just be easier for me to get all the film developed. I'll get contact sheets, and then I'll make 8" x 10"s of the good ones. Plus the ones from my stash. If that's alright with you ...."

"Yeah, that's OK. Thank you."

I walked her to the door. She turned the knob and stepped outside.

"Thank again. I had a lot of fun today."

"Me too. This was great."

She looked me in the eyes, and then opened her camera bag.

"One last shot. One for road."

I opened the door wider so she could get a good shot. But she grabbed my by my cock and pulled me out into the hallway.

"Jesus!" I said.

"Back against that wall. Extend your arms to the side. Spread your legs."

I did what she said, hoping that none of my neighbors would take this opportunity to stroll out of their apartments.

"I think this is your 'post-fucked look,' sweaty, covered in saliva and cum."

She took a couple of quick shots.

"I like it."

Then she kissed me and headed down the stairs.