First Time with Jean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you." I said.

"Love you. How does it feel?"

"Hot, wet, fantastic. I can't describe it. How about you, does it hurt?"

"Not really, not now it's in. I just feel so full and horny."

She began to move slowly up and down in short strokes, and I felt a delicious sensation as her pussy walls moved on the rim of my knob. As she gained confidence she lengthened the strokes. Jeans hands gripped my upper arms, and I held on to her thighs.

"You don't mind me staying on top do you? I wanted to be in control the first time, to go at my own pace."

I watched my cock sliding in and out, glistening with her wetness.

"No, its great, but I'm not sure I'll last long like this."

"Don't worry, cum when you want. Don't spoil it by trying to hold back, just let go and enjoy it. Don't worry about me; we'll do it again later."

She lengthened her strokes and speeded up a little. A couple of minutes later it proved too much for me.

"Oh god, I can't wait, I'm going to cum!"

She kept up a steady pace.

"That's it, darling, cum in me, fill me up."

A spasm went from my ass through my balls to the base of my cock and up its length. My cock jerked and I came hard, pumping my sperm into her. She kept fucking me until the spasms subsided, then rested on top of me, our pubes wetly meshed together.

We kissed and talked quietly as I softened inside her and a pool of our combined juices formed where we were joined.

A few minutes later I felt a stirring. "Again?" I asked her.

"Not yet, I don't want to get sore. Let's go for a walk first. We've got all night and tomorrow."

She got off me, a viscous string connecting us for a moment, and went to the wash basin. Wetting a washcloth, she spread her legs and, bending her knees slightly, wiped herself between the legs. She passed the cloth to me and put her panties on. I gave myself a bit of a clean and we got dressed.

It was late on a winter's afternoon, the light fading and frost beginning to form on parked cars. We left the building and walked hand in hand to the nearby park, filled with the simple happiness of being together. I felt elation at having finally having "done the deed", but it was much more than that. If it had happened with somebody else, somebody I was less in love with, or sometime else, or if Jean had opened up to me the first time, it would have been much less. Somehow it was all just right on that cold afternoon.

We walked close together, hand in hand, not saying much. I watched other couples, joggers, kids, winos and it all washed over me. I had no profound thoughts. It was enough to be with Jean and I don't think that I have ever been happier.

12