First Time with Married Couple

Story Info
My first experience with married couple.
1k words
3.46
33.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers

I want to describe a few of my experiences. This one is not particularly interesting, so I picked it as a first attempt of a story.

In this and next stories I will be very truthful about sex details but may change some environmental details, for sake of keeping things discreet.

So...

That was about 10+ years ago. I connected through an adult site with a married couple. They wanted a safe trusted couple or married male, I wanted also safe trusted sex-friends. First we've meet outside in public place (on the beach), seemed like a good fit.

The only their wish was that my wife would also play... I told them that I'll do whatever necessary for them to tempt her into any kind of swinging, but it is unlikely to happen. She was even at that time already not very playful in sex and was never adventurous.

Anyways, we have met in my place in the middle of week day (I could work from home) and nobody else was at home (I knew that at that day this was guaranteed). We all undressed, they told this is her first time with another man since they married (and they had two kids now). She hugged me, we kissed, I got to my kneed to lick and suck her pussy, and then his cock too.

She was petite and slim. He was a bit on bulky side, but in good shape. We were about same age. I have a muscular athletic shape and I think they liked it. I think they warmed up to the whole thing after seeing how casually I go on my knees licking and sucking and playing with buttocks. Her pussy was trimmed (first time for me, before that I have met girls only with fully haired or fully shaved pussies). She was just a little wet, I remember she started to move a little more and pushed my head with her hands. I has been caressing her buttocks gently. His cock was thick and had big head. They kissed (I looked up couple times). I groped his buttocks more firmly but did not fingered his ass yet.

Then we got into bed. I wanted to be under her in 69 while he goes anal (they told they do anal sometimes), but they had other plans. They did usual sex while I licked and sucked them and much as possible and reachable, being behind. Then I did 69 with him. So he had really big cock, bigger than mine. After a while they just were playfully laying kissing and whispering something, their asses on my side, I licked and sucked them again. Sometimes they wanted me kind of 69, and they both played with my cock. I did not rim them because at that time I was not so advanced...

We had a good time, though we broke the bed eventually (literally). I had to come up with some explanation to my wife later. But it was worth it.

It is funny - I just realized - I remember the broken bed but I do not remember who did cum first or second and how. I think she came when he fucked her and also she came several times from riding my face, my tongue in her pussy. I always shave smoothly before any sex. And he came once in my mouth and once into her pussy. I myself probably came to his mouth and may be into her pussy, in condom, but don't remember really.

Later on we had more fun, but more and more he wanted to fuck my ass (and she wanted to watch) and I was not ready for that. Also, she played with my cock too aggressively. I love to be roughed up in other places, my nipples and ass are fair game for pinching and slapping, but my cock does not like dry fast hand-job - it likes more wet sloppy slow oral.

At one point our game ended up indeed as they really trapped me in the bed, now at their home, clearly with a goal to achieve what they want. She was on me, pushed her buttocks on my face and kept my cock with strong grip so that I could not do anything to resist. She had suck the head of my cock sometimes, but mostly rided my face, - while he probed my ass and put finger, then two, and finger-fucked me with lube. It was hot, but again, I was not comfortable with idea of his big cock entering me. We all moaned a lot, I wanted to wiggle out my ass, but she kept my cock. So I grabbed her boobs and started to play roughly. At first she liked it. But then he started to push his cock into my ass. With very first pain in my ass I squeezed her nipples hard, she squeezed my cock hard, we all started to talk dirty like "stop you fucking bitch!", "or I will break your cock!" ... "I will pull out your boobs!" ... "you will have no ass" ... "I will take off your nipples" ... "aaAAAhhh..." ... "oouUUhh..."... He groped and pinched my ass hard but was probably afraid to push cock further. She squeezed my cock and pulled my pubic hair but was also somewhat careful not to apply full force. I bite her ass slightly as a warning and pulled her nipples hard... With all the moaning I suddenly felt great wetness as he had shot his load without even properly entering my ass, just at the entry. And she juiced my face like a flood, and suddenly she pinched my nipple and I shot too.

We had a few more meeting like that. But eventually they emailed me that they are moving on unless I want to be fucked in the ass. At that time I started to play with one interesting lady, and still did not want being fucked in ass with his big cock. So we have parted. I think they had found some guy whom he'd fuck anally. But altogether that was a pleasant experience for beginners... now I am far more uninhibited and I am sure they are too.

Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers