First Time with Squirting Lady

Story Info
My first experience with heavily squirting lady.
1.7k words
3.77
35.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers

I was already married, almost a middle age man when first time had sex with a squirting lady.

They were a married couple, interested in a man who would love to do oral for her and would do everything enthusiastically regardless of heavy squirting. Another caveat was that he would be right there, may be also nude and that this should not be a problem. They also wanted somebody nearby, in the same city.

A nude husband certainly would not be a problem to me, - if they'd like I would suck his cock... but I decided not to overdo things and contacted them very modestly - that yes, I live in the same city, and I also have to be discreet ("even more discreet than you - because you are in this together but my wife does not know"). And yes, squirting is totally fine, and husband being right there is absolutely fine.

Again, I had never had a sex with a squirting lady but I always loved feeling wet and naughty, smeared with woman or man cum and saliva, or with a food play - so I thought that squirting is a big plus rather than minus.

I did not have much hope of course because any couple can find many willing males. But they have responded, actually she has responded, and, strangely enough, she also warned me that she is on a 'plump side' - like if this would be a problem! For me this was again more like a big plus, but again I did not went into much wording in my messages. I just suggested that I can come to meet them, and they decide... if they decide 'no' then we just forget the whole thing.

A few more messages and soon I parked near their home, - turns out I could have even walked there - just three blocks away from my home! She opened the door, looked me over and said "wow, wow". This was Summer, hot day, I was dressed for the beach (official version: "tired from work, going to run and swim"). I have athletic body now, and I certainly had it not less athletic then. The lady was looking very good, and I was surprised when she rubbed her hips with her hands and said "well, I warned you I am on a plump side..." I absolutely sincerely told her that she looks great and that I love curves.

We entered. Her husband was a stocky solid man at the kitchen bar, with wine for us all. He got behind her then and opened her left breast (I remember this well) and asked if I want to touch it. She was much lower height then me (he was a little lower too), I bended a little and kissed... but again - like in all these messages - acted modestly and without my own initiative.

- Do you want to suck it a little? - She asked. I sucked, licked, sucked again, she moaned, he rubbed her back... Then she suggested to go upstairs.

She showed that under bed sheets there was a blanket, and under the blanket there was a plastic sheet - so that squirting would not spoil the bed. Then she mentioned again that the husband may want later to also get nude and hopefully this is not a problem (I smiled in my thoughts - and then very fast she just got on the bed on all fours and stuck her big round ass upward and said "so..."

She had now only lingerie and no any panties. I tenderly groped her ass cheeks, put for a few seconds my palm between them, - but then just got comfortably behind her and started to lick her pussy and all around, my nose is gliding between her cheeks and sometimes touching her ass hole. My face was soon completely wet... the butt moved back and force, and I do not see much out of the butt, only sometimes lady's back. Then I started trying to push my tongue to her pussy and far as possible... I moaned a little too.

Suddenly lady asked me to wait a second and turned to be across the bed, her ass over the side of the bed, and it was obvious what I should so - I got off the bed, got on my knees or squatted (I think I changed position several times) - and so now her pussy and ass were more comfortably reachable, I just had to 'look up' and work with my tongue... She told that she likes it ... she loves what I am doing so much... she moaned and shouted, and her first squirt was like a huge piss all over me... of course I did not stop my tongue work not for a second...

Her husband made a few photos from behind - I heard clicks, and he assured me that they do remember my wish to leave no face in any photos.

But then he had to wipe floor after more squirts, and he suggested for us to get back to the bed in 69. So now I got not behind her but in 69, under her. Now my nose was not getting too deep between her cheeks, my tongue was in and out of pussy, mostly in... I touched all the sensitive spots on sides and around, sometimes licking far around, sides and up and down - and the lady got totally overdriven with moans and shouts to me to do it more and more, and how much she loves what I am doing... and then she was a bit less shouting, more like moaning and sucking and then I heard his moans - and taking off one second for a quick glance I noticed that she is sucking now her husband's cock... he was still in a shirt but in nothing else.

So, I do not remember now how often she switched between sucking his cock and sucking mine. I remember he was commenting that she is great at it, that he loves it very much, - I also remember that between all the movements and being in 69 under her plump body I could hear only some part of what he was saying... he was not loud. But she was - in short break between our cocks. Eventually he has done it, done his shot and got aside, and she licked me down there, I assume smearing the cum.

I also remember switching several times back and forth - she liked to switch from being on top of me in 69 to simply riding my face, then again in 69, then being on all fours so that I'd lick her from behind... but for most time I think we were in 69 and she was on top. We both moved, we both were totally sweaty, and I was all pissed by her squirting splashes.

I do not remember doing something intensely special, I mean doing something to extreme. I know that in such situation I would try gently everything little by little - pushing tongue especially strongly to certain spots, licking more around, touching here and there with my fingers, may be rimming and fingering, may be playing with nipples more and more - up to really pinching and twisting, or slapping ass - but I would increase some of these actions if I'd have clear signs that my current playmate wants more of this or that. Now, she was clearly vocal about what she likes - so I guess the only extreme she wanted is for me to use my tongue intensely in and around her pussy, sometimes licking to the ass, a bit playing with nipples... but nothing too extreme. She totally was obsessed with having my tongue and face down there exactly when she has been squirting... this I know for sure, she was absolutely loud and clear about that, and exactly when hot splashes went over my face.

So this went for really long time. I know this because we agreed in advance that we will have plenty of time, they had something like three or four hours before having to go to some extended family party. So apparently we used all the time because the husband (who sometimes made comment how great all this looks, and sometimes caressed gently her back) mentioned several times that she should soon start getting ready for the party. Seems she started to slow down a little too, after cumming many times (wish my wife would have such sex drive!!). So she told that now she wants intercourse.

Her husband gave me condom, I put it on, and she got on all fours. I entered from behind and we both moved quite well, but I remember that I fucked and fucked, cock was hard but I would not cum, not enough friction and cock was hard for too long time - if you are a man and not a fast cummer then you know what I mean. So she asked whether I can cum, - and I asked her to get to missionary position as it is easier for me to cum. The reason is that I can ask then woman to grope strongly my ass or to play strongly with my nipples, and a little pain then helps... and that is what happened at that time. I vaguely remember that at the end she wanted to kiss and we ended up with her groping my ass and kissing me... and I was done. If we would lay there for a while I'd be happy to start again, but they did not have time now at all, and her husband rushed both of us to shower.

We quickly agreed to meet again, and that was end of our first meeting. I live now very far from them and we gradually lost contact after I moved.

I had sex only with several really squirting ladies. Only one was even bigger squirter, and she had not only totally pissed through my bed (my wife was on vacations) but also explored with me a few other kinks, but that is another story for some other time.

Osewa
Osewa
5 Followers