First Time with Two

Story Info
Rough, dirty sex with two truck drivers.
1.8k words
3.93
131.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1121
1121
10 Followers

Studying late in the library was never a good idea. I groaned, cracking my neck in pain. God, hours of macromolecular atoms was not my idea of a good Friday night. I was gonna be celebrating my 20th birthday soon after all. What a lonely life. Needing the fresh air, I walked home and it was already pretty late by then.

I decided on a shortcut that I heard about from my friend since I just wanted to get back to my room as soon as possible. The air was cold and my surroundings blanketed with an eerie silence. I gulped and walked faster, hearing the chirps of crickets and the hoots of owls in the forest.

The shortcut led me through a dark forest with one paved road. There was only one way in and one way out. When I saw the flicker of lights up ahead, I was thankful. At least I wasn't alone. Little did I know I would come to regret thinking in such a way.

I drew closer to the truck and this frantic man came up to me. "Oh, miss, miss! Can you help me?"

Blinking several times, I managed a curt nod. He was balding and had a slight beer belly but his arms looked toned even though they were hairy. He had slight stubble but it made him look more rugged rather than hobo-like.

I saw the logo on the van was for a pet shop. "This dog went jumpy in there so I kind of panicked. I thought that we could use a woman's touch in order to calm it down." He gestured to the truck.

"We?"

"My friend and I. He's still inside the truck now."

"Oh. But I don't hear anything."

"That dog is resting between fits. I'm just scared that something's wrong with it. And you seem very knowledgeable, ma'am." He flattered me with a pleading look.

I sighed. What's another few minutes? The inside of the truck was dark when he helped me up into the back. But once there was light that lit up the back, I realized that the place was empty. "Wait, what—"

"Listen up, you little slut, you better do as we say or we'll make you regret it." The man earlier sneered. I realized he had dark messy hair beneath his cap. On the other hand, his companion had red hair and a beard. He was skinny and tall, a complete contrast.

I reared back, "But you said—"

"That was a fucking lie. Now shut the fuck up and get on the floor." He smirked, glancing down at the carpeted floor.

"Hell no," I spat out. "I don't listen to the likes of you."

"Oh, we've got a feisty one. Even better." Skinny grinned maliciously and approached me.

I yelped and backed myself up until I was cornered. He grasped my arm roughly and threw me onto the ground, quickly pinning me down. He grabbed the collars of my blouse before tearing it open, popping all the buttons off. I cried out as the other man yanked down my skirt.

"Look at that," Beer Belly licked his lips while his eyes glittered with lust, looking down at my red thong. I blushed furiously. I had worn that in a hurry this morning without thinking. Now, I regret that. "So sexy." He traced the line down my slit, making me shudder. I struggled in Skinny's grip but I could feel my pussy dampening.

"Are you wet for me, whore?" With a flick of his wrist, the brunette tore my thong apart. His stare heated my core and my heartbeat rose with every second that passed. He pushed a finger in without a warning and I shrieked. I tried kicking around my legs but then he pressed them down, making sure I couldn't move an inch as he shoved his finger in and out of my pussy.

I shook my head, crying out for help. But it was a futile effort when the skinny one covered my mouth while he tried to unbutton his pants.

"Your cunt is dripping wet, honey. You like this, don't you? You like me finger-fucking you don't you?" He sneered, pushing another finger in and continuously pumping in and out of me. I could hear the smack of his fist against my pussy and also the wetness that reduced the intrusion of his fingers. I couldn't believe it! I was actually wet for this!

When I looked up, Skinny had already had his cock out. It was long and lean, it wasn't that thick. Before I knew it, he pried my lips open with his cock and thrusted it in. He groaned in pleasure, "That's right, bitch. Suck my cock. You like it, right? You little cock sucker. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow every last drop of my hot cum." I gagged as he fucked my mouth over and over. I tasted the salty pre-cum from his cock.

With the pleasure building up in my pussy, I was so turned on with sucking his cock. It wasn't too thick which made it easier and I loved the taste of his salty cum on my tongue. I grabbed his cock in my hand and stroked it up and down while my tongue swirled around the purplish head. When I pulled back, I noticed the pre-cum oozing from the top of his dick and I quickly lapped it up. God, he tasted so good.

The guy playing with my pussy had released his cock. His cock again was a contrast against his friend's. It was shorter but so much thicker. He jerked off in his hand first, stroking his cock, making it bigger and longer. Then when he looked extremely hard, he quickly pushed it inside of me. I cried out at the suddenness of it but relished in the feeling of being filled completely. He roughly thrusted into me over and over and the pain slowly turned into pure, raw passion.

"Fuck yeah," he smacked my ass while still fucking my pussy. "You like my fat cock inside you, bitch! I know you do you little slut! You're a cock-sucker too huh?" He chuckled darkly as my pussy tightened around his thick cock.

"Hey, Barry, wait for me." Skinny yelled out and swiftly pulled his cock out of my mouth. My mouth felt dry as I panted for him. I missed the feel of his cock inside my mouth. What the fuck?

Barry flipped us over so that I was riding him. He shook off his shirt and I ran my hands all over his body, the curl of hair on his stomach and I pushed his cock deeper inside of me, whimpering when I felt it touch my womb.

Skinny propelled me forward, so that my breasts were crushed against Barry's chest. He groaned and palmed my tits. He grabbed them and pushed them together, rubbing them to each other. "Fuck, you've got really great tits. So fucking perfect," He ripped off my bra, tossing it aside, and licked one of my hard nipples. I arched my back, pushing my breasts to his face. He eagerly took one pert bud into his mouth while his hand grabbed the other, pinching my nipples, sending delicious jolts of pain through me.

I almost jumped off Barry's cock when I felt a finger probing into my anus. "Hey, don't! I've never—"

"Oh, baby, you've never been fucked here?" Skinny poked it again and I pressed closer to the man beneath me. He touched the area where Barry's cock met my pussy, taking my juices and coating his finger with it.

It became his lube as he pushed a finger inside my asshole. I winced, "Don't please."

"Shut up, bitch. You don't have a say in this. You're just our whore right now. All you have to do is readily take my cock inside of you and I will cum inside your ass and you'll enjoy every bit of my hot mess inside you." He devilishly smirked again then spat into his hand, stroking his cock. He yanked me off of Barry and instantly thrust his cock inside of me as I knelt on the ground.

I screamed in both the pain from his intrusion and also the pleasure of having his long cock probing into my depths. Barry on the other hand shoved his fat cock into my mouth, stretching my lips. He grabbed my head and thrust into my mouth over and over. "Yeah, bitch. Take that cock. You know you like my fat cock in your mouth. I'm gonna cum so hard, baby. That's right, take it!" His thrusts increased and I took hold of his cock, stroking it from base to tip while sucking on the cum he had so far.

Then Skinny shoved me off him. I stumbled forward, meeting the floor. "Now that I'm lubed with your cum juice, I'll fuck that tight ass of yours while Barry takes your tight little pink pussy. And you'll enjoy every second of it."

I hadn't even said anything when Barry positioned me on top of him again. He shoved his thick cock back inside my pussy and began thrusting from underneath me. While I was moaning in pleasure from Barry's fucking, Skinny forced me to lean forward and then I felt the sharp pain pierce through me as he had forcefully pushed his cock inside of my asshole. I screamed in the agony of it. God, it was so painful but the feel of both cocks moving inside me at the same time, the way the two rubbed against each other with me as the barrier was absolutely fantastic. I moaned and moaned as the two men grunted and smacked my ass over and over. Skinny kept spanking my ass as he grabbed my tits, squeezing them hard. The burn on my ass felt delicious against the pain of the two cocks inside of me. Meanwhile, Barry just enjoyed the view while reveling in the feel of his cock inside of me.

My pleasure continued to build up and I felt my body tense all over. My asshole and pussy both squeezed the two cocks tightly and I heard their grunts of approval and I knew they were close as well. My heartbeat kept increasing as the tension did too. Then it happened.

Earth-shattering orgasm.

"Fuck," my pussy pulsed with my release, drenching Barry's cock with my cum. Both my holes milked the two hot cocks dry as they filled me with their salty cum. I slumped on top of the man beneath me as he jerked his release.

When it was over, I was exhausted but beyond satisfied.

"So, how did you like that?" Barry smirked knowingly, buttoning up his shirt.

"So. Fucking. Good." I groaned out.

"We'll take you home, sweetheart. As payback for your pussy and that tight asshole." Skinny smiled, a bit more warmly this time. "If you need to do this again, remember to just call Sal's Pet Store."

1121
1121
10 Followers