First Timer

Story Info
A first time stripper gets a surprise.
2k words
4.04
44.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was written on request from a friend, and is the first erotica I've written in a long time, votes and feedback are great!

-For you, Caroline

*

You tingle with nervous anticipation as you step onto the stage. You've been waiting for this night for almost two weeks. After submitting the application, there was the interview, a ton of paperwork, and several days of being 'shown the ropes', but you're finally ready to make your debut, it's your first real night as an exotic dancer at Night Moves gentlemen's club. You decided that with your slim frame you were never going to meet the classic stripper image, you went the other direction, a Goth-chic look; and you looked pretty damn fine, if you said so yourself. Your A-cup breasts pushed up in a quarter-cup leather brassier, your ass hugged by black lace boy shorts, setting of your clear, pale skin. You completed the look with dark makeup, shiny leather stilettos, and a black leather choker.

You slowly strut your way onstage, wiggling your hips as you walk up and down, catching the crowd's interest before grabbing the shiny golden pole that's going to be your dance partner this evening. You swing and tease all around it, before grinding your almost-bare mound into it, hoping that the tingle you get from it will never get old. After a few minutes of dancing, collecting good tips and enjoying your first run, you decide it's time to do what 'Ginger' told you, and pick out a mark for a private dance. As you scan the room, you quickly pass over the over-eager frat boys, ditto with the dirty old men. Your eyes linger on a sexy female twenty-something in the corner before settling on him.

He sits at a table in the middle of the room, staring at you with dark, intense eyes over his drink. You inhale sharply as you give him the once-over; he has brown hair, and his chiseled jaw is covered with a wisp of stubble. His body is mostly hidden by an expensive looking suit, the look of formality broken by his loosened tie, but you get a sense of lean muscle, like a runner or a swimmer. As you finish your set, twirling and grinding on the pole, your thoughts turn to how to get him to buy a private dance. True to form, you pick a direct approach. So, you finish your set with an inverted slide down the pole that you didn't know you could do, and after wiping off some sweat and getting redressed backstage, you head out to the floor.

Being on the stage turned you on, but somehow being down here, off the pedestal, among the hungry eyes, heavy breathing and flushed faces of your audiences gets you going even more, and you take a moment to be thankful that black doesn't show wetness. Flirting and teasing your way across the floor, you finally reach his table. "Hey stud," you say in your huskiest voice, covering your nerves with more sultriness than you had meant to use "how'd you like to see me up close and personal?"

"Well, that depends," he starts, pausing for a sip of his drink "how personal?" You slowly bend down and put your lips right against his ear as you say "Very personal". He gives you a nod, and you silently grab him by his tie and lead him over to one of the private rooms, nodding at the host that you're going to be using it.

As you walked into the room with your first client, you're struck by how much it looks like a tiny dance studio, aside from the mood lighting and the beat-heavy music coming from the speakers. The small room is lined with mirrors on all the walls, with a railing at hip height running around the room. You soak it all in, wanting to remember your first time on the job clearly. "Ahem!" the man snaps you out of your reverie, and you turn to see that he has already taken the room's only seat, a padded velvet thing chosen so that you can hang all over a client from just about any angle.

The first song starts, and you find yourself swaying to the beat as you strut over to him, half lidding your eyes and giving him a smoldering look. You start your dance out quick and teasing, a light brush here, a stroke there, always moving, bending, shaking, and twirling, never where he expects you. You're loving this, the raw desire in his stare, the obvious hardness in his pants, and the sense of freedom and control your fast tease is giving you. Before you know it, you've worked off your bra, and the song has wound down, but to your pleasure he indicates that he wants another dance.

This song is much slower and sexier, and you know that it's time to show that you know how to really be sexy, really do well at this new job. You start to really go at it, straddling him and swing your hips, grinding yourself into his leg, teasing your nipples inches from his face. Maybe it's the newness of it all, but you know that you have to be leaving a wet spot on his leg and you grind into it, and you can see the hunger in his eyes get stronger and stronger. You start to stand up, intending to turn around and grind your ass into him more, when he grabs your face and kisses you, hard.

For an instant, you go with it, caught up; but then you realize what's going on, and start to pull back, inhaling as you catch your breath to scold him. Suddenly, there's a sharp blow to your midsection, and you crumple up, falling over in pain. As you double over your stomach, you realize dimly that he has punched you, and you've lost your wind. While you're gasping for breath, he pushes the chair seat first against the wall, before unceremoniously dropping you over the back, the second blow again winding you. You struggle feebly, but he's stronger, and you still can't get your breath while he ties your wrists behind you with what feels like his belt, and after a brief tearing sound, binds your ankles to the chair legs with something.

The chair back is just tall enough to keep your legs straight, and to keep you from getting any leverage as he walks in front of you and loops his tie through your faux-Goth collar before tying it to the rail on the wall, rendering you completely helpless. In this position you can feel that your pussy and ass, protected by only the thinnest layer of fabric, are completely exposed to him, and you feel his gaze drilling into you.

Your breath is finally coming back, and you draw in a lungful to scream, even though you know the rooms are soundproofed, but before you can you feel your panties pull at the sides before tearing painfully off of you. He clamps his hand over your mouth for a moment while he drags the panties up your cleft, which despite your current fear is still soaking wet, and then he shoves the sodden panties into your mouth, pushing them deep enough that any attempts to push them out would just result in gagging. He chuckles as he takes a moment to look at your exposed body, before starting to roughly run his hands over your exposed tits, tweaking a nipple that is still rock hard; and while you're still afraid, the gropes and tweaks are still running through you like shocks.

Suddenly, he slaps your tits, and you squeak with pain around the gag. He gets behind you and starts raining down firm slaps all over your erogenous zones, moving from your breasts to your ass, thoroughly reddening each cheek, and finally slapping your pussy, his fingertips striking with a 'snap' that makes your back arch and your eyes water. As he repeats the cycle, you realize that not all of your moans are from the pain, as the hot blush from the blows makes your nipples and pussy throb, and when he finishes with a firm smack to your clit, your eyes almost roll back in pleasure.

He seems to be uninterested though, immediately dipping first one, then two fingers into your pussy; which is, shamefully, dripping wet. He starts to roughly plunge the fingers in and out of you, stopping every few strokes to deliver an open handed smack across both of your ass-cheeks and your pussy. Despite your fear and your desire to escape, he's getting to you, and it's all that you can to not hump back into his fingers at times. He slowly withdraws his fingers, and you catch yourself nearly moaning in disappointment at their absence.

Now you feel him scooping the moisture out of your pussy and rubbing it all over your crotch, stopping briefly to rub some under your nose, so that all of your short, panicked, horny breaths come with the scent of yourself. You hear his fly unzip, and his pants hit the ground, and then he walks around in front of you, cock in hand. Your eyes go wide as you see it, he's a little longer than you're used to and he's thick. He stands in front of you, and repeatedly slaps your face, grinning down at you. Finally, he walks back behind you and begins to saw his cock up and down the crack of your ass; you can feel the heat coming from his throbbing cock, even with the spankings he gave you.

His cockhead slowly traces down your crack, and you tense in fear as it halts at the crinkled pink ring of your ass. He chuckles briefly at your discomfort before slowly angling it down, aligning it with your dripping hole. Suddenly, he starts to force his cock into you, your cunt stretching to accommodate his girth; you've never been this full. You scream into your panties, but he doesn't stop for a moment until you finally feel his balls rubbing your clit. He groans in pleasure at the grip your slick sex has on him, and thankfully you feel yourself starting to become adjusted to his size.

Still, you're not ready for it when he starts to slam his cock in and out of you, gripping your hips painfully as he rams his cock home into you again and again. As you adjust, though, you begin to lose yourself in the sensations coming from your pussy, squealing in time with his thrusts, especially when he starts to spank you again on the down strokes. Then, he slows and bending over your back, he takes a nipple in each hand, using them as leverage to pull you further onto him, and your back arches from the shock of pleasure that you get from the pain.

You know that if he continues that you're going to cum, and though it should be terrible, by this point you'd beg for it if he made you. He seems to sense this, and standing up straight, he begins to pound you again, each time going so deep you feel like he may never come out again, the angle rubbing your g-spot in a way you've never felt before. There's a rushing sound in your ears as your orgasm approaches, this feeling coming on like nothing you've ever felt, and as you reach the tipping point he reaches below you and grabs your clit, pinching it firmly between his fingers.

You explode into orgasm, reaching a climax unlike anything you've ever felt, you are tossed about in a squall of pleasure, gasping and writhing against your bonds as the orgasm ravages you. It lasts for what seems like hours, though as you begin to wind down you realize it must have been only a minute or two. Your orgasm and the lack of oxygen have left you dizzy, and you sag over the chair as you feel him spray his hot cum all over your back, groaning with his climax. You feel him untie you, and then take the gag out of your mouth. He slumps you into the chair, and the last thing you see before you slip away into exhaustion is him slipping you panties into his pocket, and walking out the door.