First Timers

Story Info
Mike decides to indulge his fantasy without telling Annie.
6.2k words
4.53
22.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers

Author's note: This is not my first effort on this site, but it is my first in this category. Please provide feedback and criticism. I am always interested in all feedback, if for no other reason than to confirm that somebody's reading what I write.

*

Mike stared at the computer just as he had for months, but tonight was different. Tonight the screen contained the private message he had been hoping to receive. He'd been trolling various BDSM oriented websites night after night and had finally hooked up with a woman; well he hoped it was a woman, who wanted to meet in-person. They'd been carrying on a conversation about their mutual interest in trying their hand at something new. Both were dissatisfied with the current state of their vanilla sex lives but neither was ready to open up to their partner about their desire to drift over the line experimentally. Each figured that an impersonal meeting with a stranger might be the best way to find out whether or not this fantasy was something worth pursuing.

Mike's sex life had degenerated to a regular once a week encounter with his live-in girlfriend, Annie. She seemed to be happy with their sex life; at least she hadn't complained. Both Mike and Annie were hard-working thirty-somethings who came home each night to their shared digs, had dinner together, and then quietly adjourned to their computers in their respective private spaces in the apartment. Mike spent his time in his "office" indulging his fantasies on BDSM websites. The thought of controlling a lover, of binding and immobilizing a beautiful woman while he explored and used her body made him stiff as a steel rod. Annie was beautiful, built, and very desirable, but he was afraid that if he tried to introduce his fantasies into their bedroom that she would end their relationship and in every other aspect of that relationship they were highly compatible. Unwilling to roll the dice, he kept his fantasies private. Annie's computer and desk were in the main living area of the apartment. For all he knew she spent her evenings updating her Facebook page or chatting with her girlfriends.

It was a simple matter to convince Annie that he was leaving town for the weekend on business. He did just that often, a half-dozen or more times a year. He'd rented a hotel room in one of the nicer hotels in the city just in case his hopes turned into reality. One weekend and he'd be done with it, he thought. Annie need never know. One and done. After that he'd address his concerns directly to her and their relationship in the bedroom would either change or they'd make their way separately. First he had to see if the reality of his fantasies was worth taking such a radical step.

Mike, in the person of Stephen" had told his on-line companion who went by the name of "Angelica" that he would be waiting in the hotel restaurant on Friday night at eight o'clock. He told her to look for a man sitting alone at a quiet table in the back. The table would have a centerpiece consisting of a pair of red roses. He would be sitting with his back to the room and if she still wanted to go ahead with it, she would come and sit silently at his table. From the moment she sat down, he had told her, she would be his to command. They had already discussed the nature of the trust and responsibility that each role player had in such encounters. "Angelica" had written that she understood the need for trust and for his part "Stephen" had assured her that he was a novice who just wanted to give it a try and that he was not some on-line predator looking for an easy score, or worse. He'd suggested that she leave some kind of note at home telling where she was, but not necessarily what she was doing, as a kind of security blanket. (They'd exchanged "LOL's" over that one.) She would always be free to leave if she lost trust or just got cold feet. All she had to do was to wear something sexy under her outfit. He would provide the rest.

Angelica walked into the restaurant at exactly eight as she had been instructed and quietly surveyed the room for her "date." After a few moments she saw a man sitting alone at a table in the back of the room. There were two red roses on the table as promised. It was the moment of truth. She hesitated, straightened her tight-fitting skirt, and strode towards the table, high heels clicking on the hardwood floor. She walked around the man in the chair, eyes down and sat down. She looked up and gasped. "Mike?" she blurted out in amazement.

Mike was as surprised as she was but retained his composure. After a moment or two of silence he looked across the table and as he gazed directly at Annie he spoke. "My name is Stephen," Mike said calmly. "You must be Angelique." His heart was racing but his face did not betray him. What the hell was Annie doing here, he thought to himself. "In another life my name might be Mike, but tonight I am Stephen. If you must know, you do bear a striking resemblance to a woman I know named Annie, a beautiful woman for whom I care very deeply. I was going to tell her about my interest in this alternative lifestyle just as soon as I had tried it out. This really is my first time. I intend to speak with her as soon as I get home, but tonight, I am interested in discovering a beautiful creature named Angelique. If you are no longer interested in my company, then you are free, as we agreed, to leave with my apologies for not being what you expected."

Annie was clearly having difficulty with her surprise encounter with "Stephen." She considered leaving, but remained seated. What would her leaving accomplish? She had taken a giant step even coming here in the first place. Choosing to leave would mean giving up all the psychological ground she had gained. She knew she was safe. The potential for real danger that this clandestine meeting had held was now completely gone. Mike, her boyfriend, sat three feet from her and continued to look directly at her. He seemed so confident. For a moment she imagined herself silently submitting to him, tied, naked, and helpless. What would he do to her?

She spoke. "I'm sorry, Stephen," she said quietly, looking down at the table as she imagined a submissive would do. She could feel his power radiating across the small table. "You too bear a strong resemblance to someone I love. Please forgive me my mistake. I am very pleased to meet you. Would you please order me a drink?" Very well, she thought to herself. Stephen it would be.

They sat together for a while as Stephen and Angelique, both careful not to make any allusions to their real selves. The agreement to be Stephen and Angelique was unspoken. Both knew what was at stake. They had come here independently, but for the same reason. Breaking the mood, which was already filled with sexual tension so intense you could not help but be aware of it, just made no sense. Stephen paid the check and extended his hand to Angelique as he slowly rose from the table. Silently they left the restaurant and proceeded to the hotel elevator. The bell rang and the door opened slowly. Stephen stepped aside and allowed Angelique to enter. It was a mistake he thought to himself. The Master enters first; the Slave always follows. He was more of less "playing it by ear" but he was learning.

They entered the hotel room together. Stephen turned and spoke to Angelique. "Angelique, before we begin we need to set some ground rules. Each of us is here of our own free will. Each of us is free to leave at any time and return to our other life." He produced a black leather collar and gave it to the beautiful woman standing before him. "This collar is one of many devices we have at our disposal tonight but this one is special because it has great symbolic significance. The collar symbolizes your submission to my will. While it is off we are equals, like we are right now. If you decide to put it on, from the moment you do until you take it off you are mine to do with as I please, my slave. I will no longer refer to you as Angelique, but will call you whatever I choose; I will do whatever I choose. We are both new to this, although I suspect that you've done some homework as I have. You can have a safe word. When you say it we stop, immediately. I will remove any and all vestiges of our new relationship; you will remove the collar; and we will go our separate ways. We will not meet again." He stroked her hair, lightly touching her cheek as he extended the ringed collar offering her the admission ticket to both of their fantasies.

Angelique took the collar from Stephen and bent forward, tossing her long golden hair forward. She reached up and secured the collar snugly around her neck and then twisted it around until the clasp was in the back and the steel O- ring was in the front. Slowly she raised her head until her eyes were level with Stephen's chin. He was right. She had done her homework and knew that submissives did not make direct eye contact unless instructed to do so. "Very good, slave," Stephen said.

"Stand up straight and throw your shoulders back," Stephen commanded. Angelique did as she was told and thrust her chest forward as she pushed her shoulders back. Stephen stared at this beautiful, obedient creature and slowly began to circle around his prize. Although in another incarnation he had seen the woman standing before him thousands of times he was seeing her tonight, seeing Angelique tonight, for the first time and he was determined to discover every part of her, no matter how long it took.

Angelique felt Stephen's eyes penetrate to her core. She had dressed as he had requested, something tight fitting, sophisticated and sexy, but not trashy. She had on a white linen blouse with a push-up bra underneath. Her bosom was already ample, but the push-up in combination with her rigid posture had thrust it forward so that the upper part of her chest pressed hard against the inside of the blouse, so hard that the twin outlines of her bulging, overflowing flesh stretched the fabric taut. Her nipples, hardening, poked out from within. Below the tucked-in blouse she wore a simple black skirt which descended to mid-thigh level. Like the blouse it was form-fitting and as he moved behind her Stephen paused to admire the magnificent heart shape in front of him. The skirt had a slit which revealed Angelique's outer upper thigh, pale through white stockings. He allowed his eyes to linger and then descend down her shapely upper leg to her calves, whose muscles stood out, accentuated by the angle created by the black three inch heels she wore. Sexy, but not trashy was the request and she had nailed it perfectly.

"Don't move," he commanded as he walked to the closet and opened the folding wooden door revealing a number of leather restraints and a couple of outfits which were hung pre-positioned neatly along the near-empty rack. He selected a simple elasticized blindfold, four leather cuffs and a three foot metal spreader bar and then returned to Angelique who had not moved. From behind he reached over her head and placed the blindfold in place, covering her eyes. He noticed that it constricted her hair and so he pulled the elastic from behind and with his free hand scooped her soft golden tresses up and over the elastic before making a final adjustment to make sure it stayed in place. It did.

"Move your legs apart, far apart," he commanded, again using the same deadpan controlling voice. He bent over to attach a cuff to each ankle and then pushed her legs slightly farther apart before coupling each ankle cuff to the spreader bar. Angelique complied and steadied herself in the heels. "Now put your hands behind your back, slave. In a minute her hands were secured behind her back, again in leather cuffs. She was completely helpless, blind and unable to move lest she tumble to the ground. Stephen returned to the closet and took out a camera. He began to take pictures of the bound blindfolded blonde beauty. Each snap of the camera was clearly audible to Angelique who knew exactly what was happening. Tonight would be thoroughly documented.

Stephen stood quietly and then, without any warning undid the top button of Angelique's blouse and then the second and a third as well. The fabric stretched to both sides revealing massive cleavage secured only by a single brassiere catch in the front straining under pressure from within. The bra itself was white and as he reached to move the blouse further to the side he touched the naked flesh of her breasts. Angelique shuddered and drew in a deep breath. When the fourth button was undone her blouse parted to reveal the entire bra and the mounds of beautiful pale flesh it supported. The lacy half-brassiere had holes through which her nipples protruded naked, full and pointing due north. He reached out and softly touched her aureoles, running a finger around the bumpy surface before mildly pinching each nipple. "Oh," Angelique said as she bent slightly at the knees. Instantly Stephen increased the pinching pressure to painful.

"I told you to stand up straight," he barked and Angelique did so immediately.

"I apologize, Master," Angelique said to empty space. "It feels so good when you touch me." Stephen responded by reaching up her skirt with his left hand, grabbing her inner left thigh, but not squeezing too tightly.

"Tell me about your pussy, Slave. Is it wet?" Stephen asked.

"Yes, Master," Angelique replied. "My pussy is very wet for you. You can reach up and see for yourself. I've been wet for your touch since we shared the drink downstairs. I had no idea that submitting to you would be so exciting. I want you to touch me, please."

Stephen reached up to feel her pussy and found crotchless panties to match her bra. She was sopping wet and his finger penetrated her easily. She wiggled and thrust herself down onto his finger, easily burying it to its base. A breathless "Master" was all she could say. Stephen continued to probe and spread her juices around. Slowly he ran a second and third finger, one at a time into Angelique's moist pussy, each time with the same moaning result. Once his fingers were thoroughly coated with her moisture he massaged her pussy again and then moved them directly over her "taint" seeking the tight pucker of her anus. He coated the edges of the sphincter with fluid and then returned for a second and then a third application, bringing each to her forbidden entrance.

Angelique tightened he buttocks instinctively, but Stephen simply pressed on. "Loosen up, slave or I will punish you," he said with his deepest and most foreboding command voice. "Remember, you are mine to do with as I please. This body is no longer yours. It's mine. Say it!"

Angelique was at the crossroads and she knew it. Stephen was toying with her, which she had expected, wanted all along. Up until this moment she had been exploring totally new country, but it was safe and the edge of the envelope was nowhere in sight. Although she had never been tied like this, her husband had fingered her pussy many times, but neither he nor she had crossed that line. It was a kind of unspoken agreement between the two of them. The trouble was that tonight she had already made another agreement with Stephen. She had willingly agreed to give herself to him without reservation and now he was demanding that she not only live up to that agreement, but that she re-confirm. Stephen withdrew his hand and brought it down hard across her ass with a slap. "Speak, slave," he demanded. "Are we done?"

Angelique could not help flinch from the unexpected sting of the slap across her ass. "No., Master," she said. "I do not wish to stop, unless you do. My body is yours to do with as you please. It's just that all of this is so new to me and no one has ever touched me there or entered me in that way. I'm a little afraid."

"So what you are saying is that you do not trust me. Is that it, slave?" He slapped her again, harder this time. "Speak."

Angelique replied with just a hint of a sob forming in her voice. Her eyes welled up with moisture, but any tears were hidden by her mask. "I trust you to take me places I have never been, Master. I want you to use me for your pleasure, for each of our pleasures. It pleases me to serve you in any way you desire. I ask your forgiveness for my inexperience."

Stephen raised his hand but this time he brought it down gently and rubbed the very same area he had just slapped. His tenderness was noticeable to both of them. "You are entirely safe with me," he said with a gentility she had not expected. "I propose we take a break before we continue." With that he reached for the camera and took photos from multiple angles. Then, setting the camera aside he reached over and removed Angelique's blindfold and lifted her eyes to meet his. He immediately saw the telltale signs of Angelique's deep emotion. He leaned forward to kiss away the tears and then took a few more pictures of the helpless woman. Finally, he freed her legs from the spreader bar so that she could regain her footing and detached her handcuffs, bringing her arms around to the front. He had not reckoned on the effect her tears would have on him. She was not the only one who was new to this type of sexual play. He assessed the evening so far and was pleased. If nothing else, he had discovered a secret side to his wife, one he never imagined existed beneath her normally calm and professional exterior. He knew that the both of them had already moved into new and exciting sexual terra incognita.

Stephen instructed Angelique to pour him a drink from the bottle of Scotch he had brought and she did, neat the way she knew he preferred his whiskey. She handed it to him, eyes down, like she knew she should. "Strip for me," he said. "Take off the rest of your outfit, slowly. Then go to the closet and choose one of the outfits off the rack; get the one you think I'll like; and put it on. Break time is over, slave."

Stephen watched while Angelique slowly, tantalizingly removed the rest of her clothing, pausing to fold each item carefully. She stepped gently out of her white linen blouse which she had let slip to the floor. Then she removed the tight black skirt by reaching around and unzipping, wiggling her hips and sliding it to the floor as well. She hooked her fingers on either side of her panties and pulled them down over the garter and stepped out of the wet lace. As she reached to unhook her stockings from her matching white lace garter belt he stopped her. "No," he said. "Leave the rest on. Just take off the bra. Come over here. Come closer. I want to see those tits up close when you set them free." Angelique did as she was told and, wiggling her hips like a streetwalker, strode to within a foot of her master who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Before reaching up and undoing the latch she leaned even closer to his face, stopping only inches from his nose. He could see her manipulate the clasp and then, release her tits which only dropped slightly as they were freed. She stayed in place for a few moments and then stood up, twirled and went to the closet to survey the outfits on the rack.

She chose a simple white corset and then went back into the room and put it on. Angelique was thin at the waist. Years of careful attention to her figure at both the gym and the dinner table had left her with a body that a woman ten years her junior would envy. Even so, the corset, which was essentially a bustier without a top, fit very snugly, cinching her waist into the wispiest of wasp waists. The top of the corset fit under each fleshy breast, framing perfectly from beneath. Stephen had to admit to himself that she had never looked more beautiful, but he had seen her nearly naked body in lingerie before and now he had seen her bound hand and foot, disheveled, and wet with desire. It was time to truly test her submission.

Dutchboy51
Dutchboy51
265 Followers
12