First Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my hand around in a gentle circle.

Then I slid my hand up a bit further, my thumb brushing against the underside of her right breast. I could hear her breathing getting faster and more hoarse.

Another circle.

I twisted my hand slightly and went for it. As my hand approached I felt Sam inhale sharply and hold it. My thumb was the first to feel the soft milky smooth flesh. My mind exploded in euphoric glee as I slid my hand over the small mound. I cupped my hand slightly and gave a slight squeeze before continuing on to her left breast. I trailed my fingers along an almost rock solid nipple, and Sam let out the trapped breath with a sudden intense shudder.

"Oh god." She moaned, pressing her breast into my hand.

"Do you want me to..." I began, but Sam cut me off.

"Never stop." She demanded.

My fingers encircled the nipple on her right breast, teasing and pinching it slightly. Sam let out a low throaty moan.

I reached down and pushed the shirt up and she raised up slightly to remove it. I cursed myself for not having brought a lamp! I yearned to see her amazing breasts. Sam moved away slightly so she could lay flat on her back and my hands continued to explore her breasts. Her nipples were tiny, but rock hard and she writhed in ecstasy when I pinched them lightly.

I lowered myself slightly and sucked one of her breasts into my mouth.

"Oh fuck." She cursed, it was the first time I had heard Sam swear.

I licked my tongue across her nipple and began to suck on it as my hand slid down from her breast, along her stomach to the top of her pajama bottoms. I hesitated.

"Yes." She moaned.

I slid my hand under the waistband of her pajama bottoms and down to her pussy. My fingers found her pussy lips and I began to rub against them lightly. Sam's hands shot down, but instead of grabbing my hand to stop me as I thought they would - she roughly shoved her bottoms down and kicked them off.

I pushed myself up on my knees, switching to sucking and licking her left breast, and her hand closed around my cock. She was stroking it lightly, as if uncertain.

"Yes. Like that baby." I encouraged her. She slid her hand inside my pajama pants pulling my cock out slightly and wrapped her hand around my manhood. I had imagined this moment a thousand times, but feeling her soft hands wrap around my member nearly sent me off the edge...

I moved down slowly, kissing her stomach as I went and paused briefly when Sam let go of my cock and I swore I heard her pout in the darkness. She didn't know what was coming next.

I kissed her inner thigh and she moaned loudly. I barely brushed my lips against the small tuft of hair just above her pussy and let my breath breeze over her pussy lips. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" she clasped her hands over her mouth as she screamed into them.

I stuck my tongue out and slid it across her pussy lips as she screamed into her hands. After a moment of the torture I dove my tongue straight in and sucked her clit into my mouth. The explosive orgasm that rocked through her was like nothing I have ever seen.

I held onto her hips to stop her from battering my face to bits and her hand shot back and grabbed the back of my head pulling me toward her as she tried to hump her pussy into my mouth. I resisted the urge to keep licking her with my tongue, because I knew she would be immensely sensitive and I released her pussy with a slight "pop" sound.

I felt her hands pulling me up towards her, and I moved up to wrap my arms around her. Sam shifted slightly and I felt my cock head nestle against her opening. I willed myself not to plunge my cock into her body, but after a couple minutes of resting there, my body began to betray me. It started with a slow rocking of my hips, my cock head sliding easily around her drenched cunt. Then Sam seemed to register what was happening and she wrapped her arms around me, and tried to pull me closer to her.

I needed no more urging than that. I rocked forward slightly and felt the head embed itself in her tunnel. I felt her nod her head yes against my chest and I pushed forward steadily. Sam was so wet that I slipped into her with relative ease, only momentarily registering that I felt no hymen barring the way. She would admit later that it had been ruptured a year earlier in a bad fall at dance class.

The feeling of being surrounded by the tight embrace was exquisite. As I bottomed out inside of her it felt as if our two bodies fit together perfectly, like a key inside a lock.

"Oh Daddy." Sam moaned. It was the first time she had ever called me that. I pulled out almost all the way, the tight walls pulling back against me holding me inside. I paused for a moment and then plunged back inside of her.

"Yessss." She groaned. I did it again.

I knew I wasn't going to last very long inside her amazing tight pussy, and I began fucking her in earnest. My balls slapped against her ass and she clung to me and fucked back. Within only a few thrusts, I could feel my own orgasm building deep inside and prepared to pull out of her.

Sam must have sensed something was different, because she locked her legs behind my back, pulled my head down beside hers and moaned "Cum... inside... me... daddy..." then launched into her own mind blowing orgasm.

I lost it. I didn't have time to think about anything. Her words unlocked something inside me and I plunged deep into her as the first explosion of cum erupted deep into Sam's womb. "Oh god, I can feel it!" She announced. "There's so much!" She grunted out between waves. I could feel her pussy pulsating around my cock, milking out every last drop of my seed. I came more that night than I ever have in my life, before or after.

Throughout the time I had fantasized about touching or making love to Sam, I had always immediately felt guilt and regretted my feelings after the orgasm and vowed never to think of such things again. For the first time, I felt no guilt or regret; only love.

We lay like that for a long time, my cock eventually shrinking enough to drop out of her. I felt Sam wince as it did, as if some part of her had been removed. I laid down facing her and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her softly on the lips for the first time as a lover would.

I wished I had thought to bring out a lamp so that I could look into Sam's eyes, but her next words said it all. "I love you." She said it softly, nestling her head in against my chest. "I love you too." I replied softly.

"About done, are you two?" Jessica's voice echoed through the tent...

*****

Well, let me know what you think... and whether I should continue it.

12