First True Love

Story Info
It's warm and hairy. Give it a kiss.
2.1k words
4.29
48.5k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDecker
JDecker
574 Followers

Mom is looking at me, and I'm looking back at her. We are keeping constant eye contact, our gazes locked together.

"Steve..." mom sighs my name out loud, as if to confirm it's really me, her own boy, who is there between her wide open thighs. Her nipples are standing half and inch tall in the middle of wide dark areolas of her sagging breasts which heave with every deep breath she takes. I can feel my mother's pubic hair against my nose as our lips meet for a tender kiss for the first time.

They say it's every boy's first true love. Or at least mom said when she opened her robe and pointed with a red-nailed finger pointed at the thicket of dark frizzy hair below her bellybutton and with a soft voice told me to give it a warm little kiss.

I had turned away frightened at first, but mom had hugged me and gently reminded me that I was eighteen and I'd never kissed a girl.

I hadn't seen this side of mom before. She is a teacher at the local elementary school who wears her hair in a tight bun and manages to be a favorite of both the kids and their parents despite being known for occasionally being prone to rapping the kids' fingers with a pointer. Then again, we were almost never alone at home because I have two sisters and my aunt also lives nearby.

Mom usually retains the prim and proper hair bun even at home, but now her hair is as open as her legs. Her voice had been much warmer than usual as her fingers had started gently caressing my hair. When I hadn't been immediately responsive, she had put some of her teacher's strictness into it, though. "You have to know how to kiss if you ever want girls to like you, Steve," she had said, and that had gotten to me.

I mean, I'm not stupid. I know you wouldn't just immediately kiss a girl on the lips without getting to know them first, so you shouldn't do that with your mother's vagina either. You start by giving little kisses to her bush and thighs, and after you feel her warming up you can make lip contact. Then you bring your tongue into play, little by little. Make sure it stays in contact with the clitoris just like you retain constant eye contact with your mother.

Mom watches attentively as my tongue feels the stiff hairs surrounding the opening of the vagina and then the tip finally it slips in. I start blinking nervously when a little twitch goes through mom's cellulite-marked thighs, but she calms me down by reaching to gently caress my hair with her hand. This is also a signal for me to slide my tongue deeper and to start thrusting it in and out at a constant tempo. It's not easy because my mother's coarse pubic hair is abrasively rubbing against my nose when I'm bobbing my head. Her bush is frizzy and it almost reaches the stretch marks near her bellybutton, but I know I shouldn't be thinking about things like that at a moment like this.

"Oh Steve..." mom sighs and I feel her hand caressing my cheek and hair. My eyes are looking into hers while my tongue is making distinctive moist and slippery sounds in the vagina. Mom has told me that giving birth to a boy leaves it especially sensitive just for her son's tongue, which explained the shivers I was feeling when mine was in her.

My neck and tongue start getting stiff in addition to the irritation of my nose, but eventually mom's breaths start getting heavier and suddenly my eyes widen with fright as my mother's legs jerk uncontrollably and she exclaims in a hushy voice: "O-oh f-fuck...! H-hh...!"

I have never heard my mother use language like that and her gaze is stern and agitated, so I know I have to quicken the pace of my tongue which is fluttering in and out of the warm pulsating vagina. Mom's hand immediately reaches down to hold me still because she saw how my eyes widened with surprise when I managed to trigger the orgasm, and her fingers feel rougher than a caress now.

Seeing her own boy's big innocent eyes staring at her from a thicket of her frizzy pubic at the moment of orgasm is a climax trigger any mother can understand and appreciate. Despite the rapid-fire orgasms which cause mom's back to arc and her thighs to shudder violently, she raises her head again and again to look at me between her legs. "O-oh f... O-oh God! O-oh Steve...! Hhh...! Hhh...! Hhh...!" she moans in throaty breaths because she orgasms every time she sees my big and innocent eyes which remind her of my birth.

When my mother's head finally falls down on the pillow from exhaustion, I still continue giving little kisses to her warm vagina. Huffing breaths are making her breasts rise and fall. Her eyes are closed and she keeps softly caressing my hair, letting me stay there as long as I want.

When I raise my head, my voice is full of adoring admiration as I say the words which every mother wants to hear from a boy after a series of thigh-shuddering orgasms: "I like it, mom. It's so warm and nice".

Mom props herself up on her elbows, and as she looks at me I'm wondering if this is going to lead to a night of tender lovemaking. That's what one would usually hope kisses would lead to at the end, but with my own mom...?

Mom touches my cheek lightly and flashes a smile although she seems somehow a bit sad and serious as she asks: "How are you feeling, Steve?"

"All right, I guess."

"Come here, darling," mom says and hugs me gently for a while and then lays me down on the bed. I don't have to ask what she is doing when she moves on top of me.

Mom seems to contemplate for a moment. She reaches to brush her hair over her shoulders, which makes her sagging breasts rise and fall noticeably. I have been completely stiff for a quite a while by now, but my eyes widen and I bite my lip when my mother's hand touches my erection. "Steve..." she says again as she looks at me and guides me to the place where I was born from.

Mom is riding me really hard, but my dick has been achingly erect for so long that I'm really numb and barely feel anything even though I see her hairy vagina bouncing on the shaft and hear the bed cracking and banging under us. Her saggy breasts are flapping and flailing in circular motions, and again she is swearing in a groaning voice: "Hhh...! Hhh...! O-Oh my fucking G-God...!"

The numbness is making me last surprisingly long even though I'm totally inexperienced. Mom seems to be surprised by that so she slows down for a while, twisting and grinding her hips while she is breathing deep until she starts riding at an orgasmic pace again and the husky panting continues. "Hh-Hh-Hh-Hh!"

This cycle of slow and fast maternal penetration continues until nature takes its course as it always does, without exceptions. I'm holding onto my mother's life-giving hips and my own are responding purely by instinct. "Oh Jesus mom...! Mom, I can't...! Oh my G-god, mom...! Mom, no...! Mom, it's gonna...! It's gonna shoot in-n-Nnn-Nnn-Nnnn!"

Then it is too late for regrets. Both of us hear the distinctive wet "Schlirk!" of a powerful ejaculation which is now contained by the velvety walls of the womb, and mom raises her head towards the sky and vails as her orgasm explodes into its full bloom.

Schlirk! "O-ooh, Steve!"

Schlirk! "O-oooh my baby...!"

Schlirk! "O-O-Oh-Oooh!"

Sclirk! Sclirk...! Sclirk...! Sclirrkk...

Because of the stiff and hardened numbness of my penis, I feel the ejaculations as spasms of relieving release for my whole body. The spurts come at a constant pace and some of them are so weighty they feel like they take an entire throbbing second to fire. The muscles in my stomach are contracting so hard they start hurting, as if my body has decided that every little wiggly sperm cell from my testicles is going in regardless of what my opinion was going to be about it afterwards.

I am still semi-hard inside mom long after the last long spurt has been shot in through the cervix, and her agitated breathing has turned into sighs which make her heavy sagging breasts rise and fall.

"It wasn't so bad, was it, Steve?" mom asks, although she isn't sounding so sure about it herself at this point. I notice her touching her womb and a flash of shocked panic is briefly apparent in her eyes, as if she realizes she has forgotten something, even though her face is still blushing with orgasm heat and her nipples are as big as cherries in the middle of her wide areolas.

"No, but..." I say with my own eyes wide when I understand I've just gone all the way with my own mother who isn't on contraceptives.

Mom shushes me with her finger and kisses my cheek lightly, saying: "Good night, Steve. Sleep well". Then she leaves me alone at my thoughts. I'm so tired that I quickly fall asleep despite them.

The morning is awkward because the night is still fresh in my mind. Even a cold shower doesn't make me forget the images of my mother's bush or the expressions on her face when she was constantly orgasming on top of me.

Everyone is at the breakfast table when I come down. I had hoped mom would have already left, but she hasn't. Mom doesn't act weird in any way. She even asks about the lecture I have today, but she has always been interested in my studies.

Later I find out mom is indeed pregnant, because of course she is. She wanted to give me the news straight away so I didn't have to feel the nerve-wrecking tension any longer.

Now mom has her arms around my neck and she's looking me in the eyes after laying down the distressing facts. She looks me calmingly in the eyes and says: "Please, Steve darling. Just let me swallow and everything will be all right."

I'm not so sure about that, but when mom slides down to her knees I let her unzip my pants, because I know this is her way of saying she's sorry. I notice she has some wrinkles near her eyes, but her lips are deep red, so she must have put on some rouge for the occasion, even though she doesn't normally use much makeup.

When I finally get hard and mom slides her red lips around my erection, she knows she has to be slow, patient and understanding and fulfill every motherly virtue as she gently sucks.

I come harder than I would have expected, because pouty red lips constantly and untiringly pumping a young man's shaft are bound to cause a powerful reaction sooner or later.

"Mom, mom, mom-mm-m-mm!" I groan, and my hand is on my mother's shoulder as I fire a big spurt. She instantly starts stroking my balls with rapid movements of her fingertips and keeps pumping the shaft with her hand and lips at a quicker and steady pace while constantly looking me in the eyes.

I know she doesn't really like it, but she swallows everything. She's trying to make amends, so her fingers are still rapidly stroking my balls like she's pretending she wants more. Being a mother isn't always easy, like when you're on your knees and your boy has just fired his load, you don't want him to be asking in a shy voice: "Don't you like it, mom?" If he sees you hesitating, he'll be left thinking there is something wrong with what he just shot from his balls into your mouth. He need to understand it's a normal and wonderful thing, so you have to swallow it.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" mom asks, looking up at me.

I don't say anything but I caress her shoulder with my hand. I have to admit I am feeling better already, so I guess mom is right. I know I'll never forget my first true love. It's the same as for every boy, warm and hairy and between my mother's legs.

JDecker
JDecker
574 Followers