First Two Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the first and only time in my life I've ever had two women sucking me at the same time. *sigh*

Lisa sat up on the bed, and took me in her hand. She slowly sank down on my cock and I felt her hot wet pussy embrace me for her own.

"I got all hot and bothered hearing you over the phone," she said. "I guess I couldn't wait any more."

"Jenn," I said. "Why don't you come over here and play with yourself," I suggested, patting the bed next to me.

Jenn moved around and kneeled next to me, facing Lisa as she rode my cock up and down. Her hands went to her bare pussy and she rubbed it slowly, mesmerized by Lisa's hypnotic fucking.

I sat up, and took Lisa's nipple in my mouth, and Lisa held it out for me with her hands, cupping it in her palm. She looked at Jenn, and offered it to her as well. Jenn did not hesitate, and took Lisa's free nipple between her lips. Lisa's always had extremely sensitive nipples, and she began rocking back and forth on my cock. I began to recognize her signals, and winked to Jenn.

"Keep going," I said, moving away from Lisa's nipples for a second. "She's almost there."

Jenn must have redoubled her efforts, because Lisa's hands went to the back of both our heads, pushing her breasts into our mouths. Sure enough, with seconds, her familiar rasping breath signaled an orgasmic onslaught. She rode me feverishly, almost trying to bury me permanently inside her. The wet sounds of her pussy slamming against me hinted at a wild desperation to come.

And she did. She bucked and thrust against us both, my hands cupped around her ass holding her in place, Jenn's hands on her flat stomach, simply trying to hold on.

When Lisa began to ease off a little, I turned to Jenn. "I told you she was highly orgasmic," I said, grinning. Jenn just nodded.

I lifted Lisa up off of me, and indicated for her to turn around, facing away from me. She maneuvered around and I slid to a sitting position against the bed's headboard. Soon I found myself deep in her pussy yet again, being worked in a slow rhythm.

Jenn sat next to us, unsure of what to do. "Jenn," I got her attention. "Why don't you put my balls in your mouth."

Jenn moved around out of my line of sight, but I felt the bed rock as she positioned herself between both Lisa and my open legs. I felt Jenn take my balls in her hand and then in her mouth, and Lisa began running her fingers through Jenn's hair yet again.

"This looks so hot!" Lisa whispered to me. I merely nodded, as once again I felt my cock entrapped by two hot wet holes. "I can feel her breath on my pussy," she said, her voice tense.

Jenn's sucking became licking, and pretty soon her licking began to include not just my balls, but the base of my shaft, and then finally Lisa's sopping pussy lips and clit.

The effect on Lisa was startling. She began to thrust her hips in Jenn's mouth, and her fingers – which had been stroking Jenn's hair gently – were now pulling her face hard into her pussy.

I held onto Lisa from underneath, my hands massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples. If Lisa's pussy had massaged me before, the muscles now were grabbing on for dear life. She lost complete control of her body, and later told me that she felt as if she were floating. If I hadn't been holding on to her, she was convinced she would have simply collapsed under the sensations of having Jenn's mouth and my cock at the same time.

Jenn licked and sucked Lisa's pussy now with surprising vigor. Lisa's moans were turning into outright screams. Her pussy clenched and squeezed my cock harder than I'd ever felt before, and I stopped moving against her, letting her body do the work naturally.

"Oh God I'm coming!" She screamed out loud, as if we didn't already know. Her entire body shook, quivering against my chest and Jenn's mouth. I gritted my teeth, trying to prevent myself from coming as well, but she was simply too powerful for me. I released myself inside her at her peak, my cock supersensitive almost immediately. I wrapped my arms around Lisa's torso simply to hold on.

Jenn eventually sat up, and Lisa leaned forward to kiss her full on the lips. "Thank you," she said. "That was wonderful!"

Jenn simply grinned, proud of her accomplishment. After all, it had only been her first time with a man a couple of weeks before, and now her first time with a woman had been successful as well.

Poor Jenn hadn't had any release since Lisa had gotten there, though, so I took it upon myself to rectify the situation. Lisa allowed me to get up, and I guided Jenn onto her back on the other side of the bed. Her knees were apart, her shaven pussy staring back at me. I settled in between her legs, and ran my fingers in-between her pussy lips.

She was wetter than I had ever seen or felt before. Within second my entire hand was drenched. I easily inserted two fingers inside her, and took her clit directly in my lips. Normally I wouldn't be so direct, but Jenn was appearing desperate for some direct manipulation.

Lisa lay next to Jenn, and reached over to caress the redhead's breasts. Lisa's other hand went between her own legs and began to play with her pussy in a slow, lazy manner.

"You know what works really well," she asked us both. It seemed all at once odd and yet perfectly normal that she would initiate a conversation at this point. "Popsicles."

"What do you mean," Jenn asked, as if they were having a simple conversation anywhere else.

"Well, first you take a popsicle, and you suck on it until it's smooth and just a little melted," Lisa said, inserting a finger into her own pussy. "That way you smooth the hard edges down. Then it becomes a wonderful dildo that you use. It tastes great, too," she added smiling.

"And after you fuck yourself with the popsicle," she continued, talking softly in a conspiratorial tone, "and your pussy is all cold from the ice and you just about get used to it, he sticks his hot cock inside you. You've had a cold popsicle in you for so long that it really feels like his cock is made of fire!"

Jenn had closed her eyes by this point and was moaning in appreciation. Her hips were moving in small circles against my mouth, and I had two fingers sliding in and out of her.

Lisa leaned in closer to Jenn's ear. "It's so hot," she said, "that you feel like your own pussy is too hot. His cock becomes all you can feel, and all you want to feel."

Jenn moaned. "Don't you want his cock now?" Lisa asked.

Jenn nodded.

Lisa looked at me. "Go ahead," she said. "She wants your cock."

I kneeled in front of Jenn, and took my cock in my hands. After Lisa's erotic tantrum earlier, I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to continue. But sucking on Jenn's smooth hairless pussy and listening to Lisa's popsicle story proved I had nothing to worry about.

I sank myself inside Jenn, who received it holding her breath. I slowly began to move in and out of her, feeling her pussy. She had a completely different feel than Lisa's. Whereas Lisa's pussy was muscular, insistent, controlling, Jenn's was softer, fleshier, and more passive. Both felt great, but they were very different.

Lisa got up and knelt behind me. She positioned herself directly behind me so that she could watch me enter Jenn's pussy from behind, in a porno-type view.

"Oh wow," she said. "This looks so cool!"

She reached up and cupped my balls, holding them as I slid in and out in a deliberate rhythm. My ass clenched as I felt the sensation underneath my body for the first time. It was unusual to be feeling something else there, but I liked it.

Lisa decided at that moment to take charge. "Let her up," she ordered. I did as I was told, my cock bouncing in anticipation.

"Get on your hands and knees, Jenn," she said. If Jenn had taken a subordinate role before, she was fully entrenched now. Lisa had picked up on my cue that Jenn wasn't a very assertive type, and was beginning to love being in charge.

Jenn's body turned over onto her hands and knees. Lisa came over beside us, taking my cock in her hand but leaning down next to Jenn's sweat-covered face.

"Jenn," she said in a soothing tone, "do you want his cock?"

Jenn nodded, breathing hard. Lisa took my cockhead and rubbed it against Jenn's pussy lips.

"Right here?"

Jenn nodded again, and started backing onto my cock.

"Ah ah ah!" Lisa scolded. Jenn stopped, but didn't back off the head. She squeezed the head frantically, trying to get as much as she was allowed.

"You want to come?" Lisa asked.

Jenn nodded.

Lisa leaned in closer. "Say it," she whispered, though I could still hear.

"I want to come," Jenn said, plaintively.

"How badly?"

"Badly."

"Okay," Lisa said. "I'm going to hold you open and he's going to fuck you silly. Is that what you want?"

Jenn nodded. At this point she would have agreed to nearly anything, I'm sure.

Lisa did as she promised, though, and leaned across Jenn's back to place her hands on Jenn's ass cheeks. Taking them in her hands, she pulled them apart, her fingertips on Jenn's pussy lips, holding both her cheeks open and her lips open for my cock.

The sight was amazing. Lisa looked at me and winked. It was a wink that I understood very clearly that she saw opportunities for the future with Jenn, and was enticed by this role of directing. Holding her open, she said to me, "Do it."

I pushed myself inside Jenn's body to the hilt as fast as I could. Jenn cried out in surprise, but pushed back against me. Lisa held onto Jenn's pussy lips, keeping her wide open for me as I fucked her hard. I felt as if I could last forever, as I had already come twice that evening. Jenn punctuated each thrust with an "Oh!" until it soon became one very long moan.

Lisa was right. She really did want to see me fuck another woman. The look in her eyes was almost lascivious as she watched my cock disappear inside Jenn's body. She couldn't seem to figure out where she wanted to look, at my cock or my face, and kept looking back and forth. More than once she licked her lips.

Jenn's moans became louder, more forceful.

"Fuck her," Lisa said. "Make her come. Make her come hard." She was smiling broadly now.

I increased my pace, sweat pouring off my face and body. Jenn was moaning harder now, her orgasm so near she couldn't even form words.

Lisa looked back over at Jenn. "Come, Jenn," she said. "Go ahead and come."

And she did. She came hard and long, riding me out as I slammed into her body. I felt another orgasm almost there, but not quite. Jenn was exhausted, and simply let me continue thrusting inside of her at a furious rate. Lisa let Jenn go, and leaned back on the bed to hold on to her.

"He's almost there," she said. "He's going to come inside you, fill you up just like he did me. That's what you've been waiting for, isn't it?"

She was brushing Jenn's hair away from her face, talking in soothing tones. The odd juxtaposition of her soft mannerisms and what she was saying made my orgasm seem to come that much closer.

"Squeeze your pussy muscles as hard as you can. Make him come," Lisa cooed.

I felt something, but I expect that either she was still too new to lovemaking, or too tired, or both. It didn't matter, though, Lisa's talking was doing the job.

"Lisa," I said, almost completely out of breath. "Come stroke my balls again."

Her eyes lit up. She practically hopped behind me, and stroked my balls with one hand and my ass with the other. "Yeah," she said. "Oh god that feels so good!"

"Do it," she said to me. "Fuck her. Fuck her pussy hard. I want to see you come."

I felt the come rise from my balls and a growl escape my throat. "I'm coming!" I shouted through gritted teeth.

"Oooh, yeah," Lisa murmured. "Come inside her. Give it to her."

I did. I felt my come leave my body and enter Jenn's, I felt her pussy slowly contract, milking the rest out of me.

I collapsed onto the bed beside Jenn, and Lisa flopped down between us. She was all grins. "That was fun!" she said. Jenn and I both smiled weakly.

Lisa kissed Jenn and then me, her hands in both our groins. "Mmmm," she said. "Thanks. But I gotta go."

As much as I didn't really want her to, she was right. She got up and went into the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Jenn and I just looked at each other and grinned.

When she came back out, she started dressing, but the smile was still on her face. "We gotta do this again!" she said. "Can Jenn make it for lunch some day?"

Jenn answered for herself. "That could be arranged."

Lisa smiled. Soon, she was gone, and Jenn and I started cleaning up and getting dressed. We talked a little about it, and Jenn told me that she was glad that she did it, that it wasn't nearly as awkward or uncomfortable as she feared. I wanted to know what it was like for her to make another woman come like that, and she said that she wasn't sure if she had done it right. I reassured her that women just don't come that hard. She seemed to take my word for it.

Lisa and Jenn and I only got together two more times. Lisa's situation with her boyfriend improved a little, and she decided that she wanted to focus on that relationship. She still talked about watching the two of us, though, but it never seemed to happen again.

Jenn became too submissive for me. Over time, she began to become more of a recipient than participant, although she usually initiated the sexual encounters. By the time I left Georgia, we had reached a place where it was going to have to be ended anyway, but we managed to close it off with no hard feelings.

But, I still remember that first night as if it were right now, the image is so vivid in my mind.

12