First Use By Another Couple

Story Info
The first time grace is used by Si and another couple.
2.8k words
3.93
32.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy...............

Glancing nervously at Si as we drive along, my hand resting on the inside of his thigh, his hand resting on my knee. I turn my head to look at the countryside flashing past as we eat up the miles of the motorway, wondering if we've made the right decision.

Si, sensing my mood....the small seeds of doubt that I have, speaks without taking his eyes off the road............

"Grace. Take your bra off and hand it to me please", his voice showing no emotion – he could have been asking me to pass him the map - but he knows!! He can tell by the small, sharp intake of breath and the shine in my eyes becoming brighter as I reach behind me to undo the strap of my bra, struggling slightly to tug down the straps under the sleeveless silk vest top I'm wearing. Slipping it out from under the hen of the shirt, I silently hand it to him.

"Good girl" he tells, taking the bra and placing it on his lap. My nipples, free from the restraints of the lace start to rub against the silk of the shirt and I know without looking down that they are protruding through the material. I can feel each brush against them, feel them hardening at just that lightest touch. Leaning my head back and closing my eyes against the fierce sun pouring through the sun roof.

Si's voice interrupts my thoughts again....

."Put your right hand inside your shirt and rub your left nipple" His voice was again impassive, confident that his instructions would be carried out as without any hesitation I slid my hand into my shirt and rubbed my fingers against the hard nipple, letting out a little sigh as I felt the already hard nub swell under my own touch, closing my eyes again and revelling the sensations.

"pinch it hard" Si told me and I took the nipple firmly between my thumb and forefinger and squeezed, rubbing it between them............

"harder Grace"............Applying as much pressure as I could to my sensitive nipple, an involuntary groan escaping my lips, wondering how long Si would allow me to apply this pleasure on my self.

"Stop now and put your hand on my cock" Instinctively, I laid my hand on the bulge in Si's shorts....not daring to rub or squeeze unless he told me to. I leant my head against his upper arm and softly kissed him there.

Without any warning, his left hand shot out, quickly sliding under my shirt and grabbing my right nipple in a tight pincer like grip, causing me to cry out loudly. Keeping his eyes straight ahead, he pinched it and then twisted it harshly to one side and then to the other. I was moaning and writhing in my seat by now but he let go abruptly and put his hand back on the steering wheel to pull out and overtake a slower moving car.......

"When I tell you pinch your nipples that how I want it done Grace. I want to hears your cries of pain as you play with your own nipples" He shot a sideways glance at me

"Do you understand?" Nestling up against his shoulder I simply nodded and whisper

"yes Si" I felt him smile as he dropped a kiss on the top of my head.

Suddenly he indicated and pulled into a service station.......

"I thought we could do with some cold water" Si told me, pulling up at one of the parking areas. "Be good to stretch our legs for 5 minutes anyway"

We walked to the small coffee shop at the side and took coffees and chilled bottles of water to one of picnic benches dotted around outside. Si sat next to me and took my hand in his.........

"Are you sure this is what you want Grace?" He asked me....his voice soft and low "because you know that once we get there – you'll have no say in the matter....no choices about anything" His dark eyes burned into mine as he asked me this.

"I know that Si and yes it IS what I want....I'm just a little nervous" I glanced up at him.

NERVOUS? Truth be told I was just about shaking with nerves. Si and I had met Tim & Gill through Literotica and chatted to them on there for a while before agreeing to meet fro drinks and meal at a restaurant halfway between our two homes.

After a lovely evening both couples went their respective with nothing more than a kiss on the cheek.

In our online and phone chats after that night we had agreed to spend two days together in a private cottage that they knew of and that was where we were on our way to now.

Si smiled and said to me

"I'm a bit nervous as well but really looking forward to it" It's not as though we haven't met them before and we've spoken to them online and on the phone for hours discussing what we all like and sorting out what goes and what doesn't"

Taking a sip of coffee, he smiled and moved his mouth close to my ear

"Darling, they've watched me fuck you on webcam; they've watched you choke yourself on my cock until I explode in your face; they've even watched you tied to the bed and be whipped by me until you begged to be allowed to fuck your own cunt with a vibrator"

I flushed red at Si's words but couldn't fight back the creeping desire in my cunt as I remembered the experiences we had shared with Tim and Gill over the past month.

Looking up at Si and kissing him softly on the lips

"I DO want this Si, I know what's going to happen and I want this with you so badly"

Si smiled and reached into his pocket

."we've got about an hours drive left. Go to the bathroom and slip these into your cunt"

I looked down to see two silver love balls, and took them quickly in my hand and hurried off to the bathroom, hearing I'm sure – a faint chuckle from behind me.

Closing the toilet door behind me, I leant against it, breathing deeply. The prospect of what Si and I were about to do with another couple and the torment of the car journey so far had my nipples rock hard and elongated under my thin silk shirt.

Lifting my skirt and slipping my thong down my legs, I placed one foot on the toilet seat and felt my wet pussy lips with one hand..

ohh god!! I was dripping wet, my outer lips swollen with need. Pressing the first of the balls between my legs, I ran it up and down the length of my soaking cunt, enjoying the feel of the pressure against my lips and my clit, moaning quietly as I felt the cool steel against the searing hot flesh.

Knowing Si would be furious if I took too long, I obediently slipped first one ball and then the other into my hot wet cunt, pulling my thong up into place and letting my skirt drop back. As I turned to leave, I went automatically to wash my hands....but something stopped me.

As I walked back to the table I was SO aware of the two balls, moving deep inside me, rubbing against each other. As I approached Si, he stood up and held out his hand to me, pulling me close to him

"Feel good sexy?" he whispered before leading me back to the car.

When we were settled back in the car, Si turned to me and grabbed my hair harshly in his fist, pulling my head back and forcing his mouth onto mine, his tongue sweeping around my mouth. I felt his other hand reach for my right hand and raise it to our locked lips, pushing the fingers into my mouth so that we could both taste my cunt juices on them.

"Good girl" he smiled "I would have been angry if you had washed your juices off them". Letting me go he started the car and pulled out of the car park.

We drove along for a few miles and I started to relax.....as long as I was sitting still I could only just feel the love balls buried in my cunt.. I leaned my head back against the seat and gazed out of the window ....watching the fields whizz by when suddenly

ohhhhhhh FUCK!! It felt like a bolt of electricity through my cunt, my hips jerked off the car seat and my upper body heaved forward, the seatbelt harshly rasping on my nipples.

Gasping, I turned to Si to see a small black box held in his hand.....a massive smirk on his face. I opened my mouth but no words came out as I felt the lightning ripple through my cunt once more. Again, my body left the car seat and my cry of utter shock filled the car. I could feel my cunt muscles tensing and flexing as I looked at Si questioningly.

"I did tell you I had bought some new toys Grace" he smiled at me.......

."Those love balls are wireless remote control and this..." He held up the small box in his left hand......"is the controller"

I couldn't speak as my breath was coming in ragged gasps – even if I had known what to say.

Si smirked again at my reaction and placing the small box on the seat between his legs and reached out his hand and viciously gripped my right nipple through my shirt, pinching it between his thumb and finger.........pulling it away from my chest until I cried in pain.

"Do the same to your left nipple" He instructed.

Whimpering I put my hand up to my nipple and gripping it...pulled and tugged as hard as I could.

"HARDER" he snarled.....I could feel the tears forming in my eyes now as the searing pain ran through both of my nipples.....as I tried to emulate the pain in my left nipple that Si was creating in my right one.

Taking his hand away, Si smiled..."good girl. Let go of your nipple"

My hand fell to my lap and I sat there panting, watching him as he concentrated on taking the next turning off the motorway. I continued to watch him as he drove on, trying not to wriggle in my seat, knowing that the crotch of my thong was soaking and probably my skirt too. I suddenly flushed with embarrassment at the thought of arriving at Gill and Tim's with a massive wet patch on the back of my cotton skirt.

We drove on in silence until we got to a set of traffic lights which turned red against us. Si picked up the remote control and idly shifted it in his hand. I tensed, half dreading and half hoping for the extreme buzz of the balls in my sodden cunt again.

However Si continued to turn it in his hand before saying.........

"I told Tim and Gill that your cunt would be dripping wet with your juices by the time we got to the cottage"

Ignoring my low groan he continued "Now I know that just by playing with your nipples I can have your juices trailing down your thighs but I thought that this "he waved the remote......"or rather those"

He touched his hand lightly against my pussy lips, pressing one finger almost in through the thin lace of my thong......

"These were insurance. I want you arriving at the cottage, gasping and moaning, desperate to have your cunt touched – to be allowed to cum.......to be so turned on that you will do anything anyone of us want you to without even thinking"

His words shocked me and I moaned out loud again, licking my lips to try to be able to talk......

."Si.......we agreed....I agreed. Once we step out of the car I have no control over anything; no say in what happens and I'm not going to change my mind. I told you at the service station that I wanted this for us"

"oh I know you mean it because you're a needy little whore and the prospect of being a fuck toy for me and another couple is one of your darkest desires" Si smiled as a flush of red crept over my face

"as I said....this is just insurance. Now we'll be at the cottage in less than 15 minutes so I suggest you sit back and enjoy the ride"

By the time the car pulled into the driveway of the beautiful old cottage, I was – quite frankly - a mess....my face was flushed red, my nipples were very prominent through my shirt and my cunt was gushing.........I knew without checking that my skirt was soaked. Si had mercilessly used the remote control – sending shock waves through my cunt each time.

As Si stopped the car, Gill and Tim came out through the front door smiling happily. Gill was a couple of inches taller than me, slim with dark long hair and gorgeous green eyes. Tim was tall, average build with a sexy smile.

Si got out of the car and opened my door for me, helping me out of the car. He and Tim shook hands and Gill gave me a soft embrace, kissing my cheek first before moving her lips to mine and brushing her tongue along them. I was so turned on, every nerve in my body on fire, that I couldn't prevent the small groan that escaped from my lips.

As Gill turned to greet Si, Tim pulled me into an embrace and kissed me on both cheeks in welcome, his hands pressing my body into his as the moved down my back and onto my arse cheeks. I froze as his hands found the soaked patch at the back of my skirt.

Tim put his hands on my shoulders and took a step back from me......smiling questioningly at Si.....

"It seems that Grace has had an interesting journey here" he said, turning me around so that my back was to the three of them.

"Lets just say that Grace had a bit of a buzz going in the car" I heard Si tell them.. Gill gave a soft low laugh......

"It certainly looks like she is ready for anything and everything. I felt her nipples rock hard against my chest when we hugged"

I was cringing in embarrassement as the three of them stood staring at the evidence of my arousal, discussing it calmly as though I wasn't even there.

Si stepped forward and slipped in his hand underneath my skirt, caressing my arse cheeks and smearing the wetness from between my thighs further across my skin, his other hand reaching up to brush against my nipple. Softly kissing the back of my head he whispered

"are you ready. Are you sure"

I nodded wordlessly, knowing that I was giving him permnission to take complete control of me for the next 24 hours or so and loving the way that that made me feel.

Suddenly Si undid the button and zip on my skirt and let it fall to the ground....

."Naughty girls who mark their clothes shouldn't be allowed to wear them don't you think Tim & Gill?"

Gill moved in front of me and lowered her head to my aching right nipple, sucking the rock hard nub and my shirt into her mouth for a few seconds before standing back and looking at the darker wet patch on my shirt. Tim reached down the hem of shirt

"Grace seems to have marked this as well.....so it will have to come off as well" saying that he drew the shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor next to my skirt.

I closed my eyes, my brain trying to process the fact that I was stood naked in the driveway – except for a sodden piece of lace in front of Si and two other people. Then I felt Si take my arm and lead me inside the cottage, dimly aware of Gill and Tim telling us that they had arranged to have lunch on the patio around the swimming pool.

I was still in a daze as we went through the stone floored cottage and out onto a beautiful secluded garden where a dining table and chairs were set up alongside the pool; only just taking in the sun loungers on the grass area and the wonderful looking barbeque set up under an awning.

I was led to a chair and sat down gratefully until the balls inside me jolted together with the movement. I moaned at the sensation in my already over sensitive cunt but moaned even louder when, seconds later, Si put the remote control box in the centre of the dining table