First Valentine, Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers

"Oh, geez," Jay groaned.

"That was tasty, thanks," Kathleen said, with a smile.

"My turn," Jay said.

"You don't have to," Kathleen explained.

"No, no, I want to," Jay offered.

"I'm afraid this cast will get in the way," Kathleen claimed.

"Let's go in the bedroom," Jay suggested.

They moved into the bedroom with their wine. Jay quickly helped Kathleen strip off her clothes. She had on a skirt so that part was easy. Once naked, Jay eased her back on the bed and shifted her so he could climb between her legs. He looked up at her face but she looked a little nervous.

"You're beautiful," he said, which immediately brought a smile to her face.

She was beautiful. Her face was pretty and her long silky dark hair hung down covering one shoulder and nearly to her belly button. She was petite with small round breasts but cute pinkish red nipples of nice size. They were engorged and distended beautifully. They looked delicious to Jay. Her cast came right up to her groin. She probably did not realize he had seen a good bit of her pussy during the operation. Clinically, he always tried to not think of these things but one was human and the eyes were always observant.

Jay moved up over the top of her forcing her to lie back. He held himself above her as he leaned in and kissed her. They kissed for a while until he moved off her mouth and down her neck to her bare shoulder. He moved down further, kissing around her breasts. Kathleen's hands softly held his head as he closed in on her right nipple. Jay took the stiff nipple into his mouth and sucked on it lightly. His tongue teased the little tip drawing oohs and ahs from Kathleen. He shifted between the two ripe cherubs, teasing and sucking on both equally.

After giving her tits a good work over, he moved south again down her flat belly. Her skin smelled deliciously of scented soap. He teased her belly button with his tongue, making her squirm and giggle before going further down. He was leaning on his knees now between her spread legs. He glanced up quickly and saw Kathleen lying back with her eyes closed absorbing every touch.

Jay began kissing around her pussy on the inner soft tissue of her thighs. Her skin there was soft as a baby's and he played there for a while drawing moans from Kathleen. He slowly worked his way towards her center. Her dark tuft of pubic hair just above her cunt was inviting. He brushed his nose through it becoming intoxicated by her womanly smell and the softness of her hair and skin. He kissed down through the hair to the top of her sex. He purposefully moved around the clit and down one side of her labia.

Kathleen's hands had followed his head all the way down her body and now urged him to her core. Her last boyfriend had joyously accepted the great head she gave him but he disliked returning the favor. He had been quick to just shove into her pussy and pound away. She would cum with him but she had always loved oral attention to her pussy first.

Jay used his hands to part her sweet looking pink gash. It was already wet from giving him head earlier. Kathleen had been known to have mini-orgasms while giving head and her pussy was soaked now from all the build up. Jay worked his tongue between her inner lips and tasted her juices. He parted her further and bore his tongue deep into her little hole. Kathleen had a tight little pussy and his tongue felt wonderful inside her.

Kathleen groaned and pushed with her hands on Jay's head to urge him deeper. His wiggling tongue was teasing her to a quick climax. She could feel it building as she relished once again having her deprived pussy eaten. Jay lapped up her juices as they seeped from her cunt onto his exploring tongue.

Jay moved out of her hole and up her cunt. His fingers quickly followed where his tongue had been. First one, then a second invaded her tight pussy making Kathleen gasp and buck her abdomen into his face. Jay moved the fingers in and out of her cunt as his mouth locked around her clit. Kathleen froze and groaned loudly. Her hands pushed hard on his head and her legs instinctively came together smacking Jay in the face with the top end of the cast. He pushed her open again with one hand and sucked hard on her clit teasing it with his tongue.

Kathleen bucked off the bed and groaned. Her climax burst in her brain like a bomb going off. Blissful explosions of pleasure pulsed from her cunt and ignited fires all over her body. Her face was flushed. Her nipples ached and throbbed. Her heart raced as she felt beautiful waves of pleasure course through her body. It seemed like forever but eventually she slumped back to the bed as Jay eased up on his attack.

Kathleen lay murmuring her rapture but Jay was not done. He enjoyed nothing better than giving a responsive woman a good licking and he was far from done. He was tempted to see just how much she could take before she was through. Unlike women that had to worry somewhat about showing all their true talents to a new lover at once for fear of being thought ill of, guys could show everything at once and just be deemed experienced or talented.

Jay lightly teased her clit by licking all around it but not right on it. He wanted to give the little knob time to recover a bit but still get some light stimulation. But in contrast, he eased a third finger into her tiny tight hole stretching the muscles to accept more. Kathleen continued to moan and gasped as the third finger worked deliciously into her stretched cunt.

"Oh, my god," Kathleen exclaimed.

Jay looked up from her pussy to see her still closed eyes. Her head rolled from side to side on occasion to his movements. His three fingers wiggled around her insides as he moved a hand up her belly to tweak a distended nipple. Kathleen groaned as Jay played with her nipple pulling it lightly away from her body stretching the cute bud.

"Oh, shit," Kathleen growled. "You're driving me crazy."

Jay took this clue to mean she was ready for the next attack and zeroed back in on her clit. When he took the knob back into his mouth and sucked tenderly on it, Kathleen stiffened and grunted. His fingers moved inside her as he teased her clit. He brought her to another squirming cum in no time. She hissed through her teeth as her body quaked with the delicious pleasures. Jay extracted one finger from her cunt and shifted the position of his fingers to reach for her g-spot. He found the rough inner surface and rubbed back and forth on it as his tongue and lips abused her tender little knob.

Jay's fingers were still teasing her nipple as his others rubbed her g-spot. Kathleen rolled from one orgasm into another. Her body was like a stiff board absorbing all the delicious sensations while her head rolled from side to side. She yelled out eventually and slumped back to the bed limply. Jay knew she needed a rest and pulled his fingers back from her cunt and stopped playing with her nipple. He moved his tongue off her clit and instead sought her sweet juices with his tongue in her now open little cunt.

He feasted on her nectar until he had licked all around and then sat back. Kathleen just lay there panting. Her small cute breasts were heaving and quivering slightly as she breathed. Eventually, she sat up and looked at him still sitting between her legs watching her.

"Oh, my god! That was incredible. No one has ever made me feel as good as that," Kathleen praised him.

Jay said, "Glad you liked it. I liked doing it for you. You're gorgeous."

"Come here and kiss me," Kathleen said.

Jay moved up her body to kiss her and she could see he was sporting a raging hard-on again. It rubbed up her left leg and her lower belly until he lined up to kiss her. It left a slightly wet trail on her tender skin as it rubbed against her. Kathleen's hand grasped hold of it as they kissed. His face was still somewhat wet from her juices. She could taste herself on his tongue. Jay groaned into her mouth as her hand teased his cock.

When they broke the kiss they looked at each other lovingly for a minute. He kissed her cheeks and back around her mouth. Her free hand pushed him up a little to speak to him.

"I want you inside me, Jay," Kathleen pleaded. "Please put your big dick in me now."

Jay didn't need much more encouragement especially with her hand deliciously teasing his rock hard cock. He moved to her pussy and she lined him up for penetration into her depths. Her soaked cunt did not need the added wetness of his pre-cum leaking cock but she got it anyway making entry even easier. His fingers had opened her tight cunt and he sunk in several inches immediately until he reached the areas his fingers had not. He eased forward more and Kathleen moaned her approval as her clenching wet and warm pussy walls gripped his big cock while it forced them open.

"Oh, god! That feels so good," Kathleen howled.

"Geez, you feel great," Jay hissed, as his cock reached deep inside her.

"Ahh...you're in so deep," Kathleen moaned.

"Your sweet pussy is so tight around me," Jay groaned, with pleasure.

He pulled out and then plunged back in. He moved slowly for a while so they could both just enjoy the fantastic feelings building between them. He quickened after a while to further enhance their pleasure. Kathleen gripped his sides as he fucked into her. Jay stopped at one point to suck on her cute nipples. He ground his stiff cock into her cunt in a circular motion as he sucked her nipples. Kathleen moaned appreciatively as he did.

Jay kept up the grinding motion and his attack on her nipples until he sensed Kathleen was getting close. Then he started to fuck her again in a swift pumping motion. She grunted as his cock reached deep into her pussy filling her like never before. He kept up the pace until she was bucking back against him ready to cum. Then he sped up even more.

Jay could feel his own balls beginning to churn and knew he would not last much longer if he kept up this speed. Fortunately, Kathleen couldn't take anymore of this exquisite fucking and she arched her back and suppressed a scream. Her orgasm hit with tremendous force. Her breath felt trapped in her lungs as she tried to voice her pleasure. Glorious bolts of blinding white pleasure zapped through her body like lightning. It drove her crazy as she bucked beneath him.

"Oh, fuck!" Kathleen finally managed to say.

"Ahh," was all Jay could reply as he slowed to keep from cumming himself and as Kathleen's tight pussy clamped down on his cock.

"So good. Ahh...that is so good," Kathleen stated, as she began to relax after the wonderful climax she just had.

Jay rested with her for a minute just grinding his cock into her cunt. When they both were ready he started fucking into her again. It did not take long with his deep strokes and fat cock to get Kathleen going again. This time Jay did not hold back. He tried to match her arousal with his. He wanted them to cum together this time.

"Keep fucking me, Jay," Kathleen yelled. "Oh, god, that's good."

"You are so fucking tight," Jay howled.

"Fuck my pussy. Give me your big cock hard," Kathleen squealed.

Jay was fucking her as fast as he could go. Perspiration beaded on his forehead. Her own face was damp and their bodies moist. The noise of slapping flesh filled the room as their bodies met repeatedly. Jay's balls beat against her ass on each down stroke. The wetness of their joining echoed squishing sounds too.

"I'm going to cum," Jay yelled, as a warning to Kathleen.

He was planning to pull back but she yelled, "Cum in me, baby. Cum deep inside me. Let me feel it."

Jay pushed in fast and hard a few more times then groaned loudly as his cock expanded and unleashed a torrent of cum into Kathleen's pussy. As soon as she felt his cum coat and warm her insides, she came too. They rode the delicious licks of pleasure together. Kathleen felt his cock pulsing as it released blasts, then spurts, and then drips of hot cum into her clenching and spasming cunt. They clung to each other, panting with exertion.

"God, that was good," Kathleen finally was able to say.

"That was incredible," Jay groaned back.

Jay slipped out of Kathleen and rolled to the side off her. They lay like that for a few moments regaining strength. At last Kathleen rolled over half on top of him and kissed him lovingly.

"You are magnificent," she said.

"You are the best," Jay replied.

"We make a good team," Kathleen claimed.

"Great valentines," Jay spoke, with a big grin.

"The best of valentines," Kathleen agreed. "You can be my valentine whenever you want."

"How about again tomorrow?" Jay asked.

"Absolutely, babe," Kathleen said, kissing him again passionately.

"You think I could convince you to stay in Jersey until next Valentine's Day."

"I think you could," Kathleen agreed. "I think you already have."

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,583 Followers
12