First Visit

Story Info
Flaxx's first time at Mistress Olivia's house.
8.6k words
4.31
20.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gravel crunches under the wheels as he turns on to the driveway, his first sight of her house. Set in its own garden at the front with access onto the woodland to the rear. It is a pleasant, welcoming house, not imposing or frightening, his initial thoughts when he received the invitation. But that was just his imagination running wild, or possibly hoping. In fact his heart has not stopped thumping since he received her e-mail. At first he had been disappointed that his daily routine at work had been curtailed when the first line of the e-mail had told him not to visit her office as usual at the end of the day to plead for and eventually be granted permission to masturbate. The second line had made his heart beat faster as it went on to say that she wants him to visit her house that evening. The rest of that Friday would not go fast enough. Despite his almost constant glances, her office door remains shut and he does not see her all day, but he knows she is there, he can feel it.

The directions left no room for error and the precise arrival time had been clearly indicated. He checks the clock in the car as he parks up. It is five minutes to eight; his arrival has to be eight. At eight o'clock exactly he rings the bell. Then waits and waits, even venturing to try and look through the frosted glass in the door. There seems to be no movement within, so he rings the bell again, letting it ring for longer, and again waits.

The door opens and she is standing there, no longer in her business suit and crisp white blouse, but in a more casual black skirt that flares a little at the knee and a tight black jumper that enhanced her charms, the 'V' deep enough to see the start of her cleavage. He smiles and reddens slightly feeling a little embarrassed, for no reason that he can think of. But his smile disappears as he sees the look on her face; she is not pleased with him. He starts to apologise, yet does not know why. A raised finger and a stern look stop's him.

"Flaxx," immediately she is using the slave name she gave him when he had only visited her office a few times, where she had him strip and stand naked while she phoned one of her friends and tell them just what he looks like, she laughed at the look of horror on his face. Describing in detail the shape and size of every part of his body, laughing as he blushes when she described his cock and grinning as it stiffened. It had been part of the test she is putting him through to see if she wants to have him as a submissive. He is just grateful that any inspections have always taken place after hours when everyone had left for the day.

"One ring on the bell is sufficient. Do not ring it twice again. Just wait. When I am ready to let you in, I will open the door. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Olivia." He mumbles by way of an apology.

Flaxx's happy demeanour is starting to crumble. Already he is being told off. Hoping that this is not the start of things to come, he follows her into the hallway and when she turns to look at him he sees that she is now smiling, and his heart is lifted again. He smiles broadly back, almost breaking out into a grin. He wants to throw my arms around her and kiss her and thank her for letting him visit her, but knows he must not. Every act is with her permission he must only carry out Mistress Olivia's instructions. He knows that it is going to be difficult, but he is determined to obey and please, to fulfil his desire, a desire to submit completely.

"Welcome to my home flaxx." Olivia opens a cupboard under the stairs. Again she smiles as she sees the puzzled look on his face. This catches flaxx off guard is he to enter the cupboard he knows he will be presented with the unexpected, but this.

"Now strip."

A little startled, but use to this command already flaxx starts to undress. Conscious that her eyes are on him, he blushes. Her eyes travel up and down him constantly as he disrobes. Folding the clothes and laying them on the shelves in the cupboard. Feeling his cheeks burn as he pulls his underpants down, only then realising that his cock has started to swell. Not knowing where to put his hands he stands with them by in front hiding the semi erection that he has, head slightly down, looking at the floor.

"Hands on your head flaxx. You never cover yourself before me. Your cock is a good indicator of how you are truly feeling, and I will not let you hide those feelings from me." Olivia points it the floor just behind flaxx. "Now kneel on the rug, knees open, sitting right back down with your bottom on your heels and stay there till I tell you to move."

Flaxx backs hesitantly to the small square rug that is next to the wall and kneels as instructed, his smile gone, his hopes starting to fade, this is not how he wants this evening to go, he wants her to be pleased with him and yet she has told him off twice already.

Olivia then moves between flaxx and the cupboard, reaches in and removes from a draw some leather straps. Holding them loosely in her hand, so that flaxx is able to see them and start to wonder at what they are, with the steel rings and clips attached to them, she then closes the door and locks it, placing the key in the pocket of her skirt.

"When in my house flaxx, you will only wear what I say and provide. For now you will wear nothing. Call it symbolic." She smiles as his face shows his confusion. "You are coming to me with nothing and at the same time showing me all you have." Again her eyes travel the length of him from head to knee and back, his face reddens once again under her scrutiny.

"However, as you seem to be having trouble with your hands, I will provide you with a little something that will ensure that they are precisely where I say they should be."

She takes a step to be standing right in front of him, and places her hand under his chin and lifts it up. His eyes rise to meet hers. "And already you have made two mistakes flaxx, I will take a moment to think of a suitable punishment, till then you will remain right here. Now keep your head up while I place this first strap around your neck."

With that Olivia loops the biggest and thickest strap round flaxx's neck, tightening the buckle at the back so that it is firmly in place without being uncomfortable. A series of rings hang from the strap, flaxx is not sure about this and their importance but right now he does not care his nose is almost touching her skirt and the smell of her is intoxicating. Then she takes his right wrist, flaxx offers no resistance to this, and watches eyes wide as she tightens another strap around it. This one has four clips hanging from it. Without saying a word Olivia opens then fastens one of the clips to a ring on the neck strap that is just behind the head. "Other wrist," and flaxx holds out his left hand. Again a strap is applied and then attached to a ring just behind the head.

"Good, now give each arm a pull." Flaxx does and finds that he cannot move them more than an inch. "Now try and undo the clasps." This time flaxx manoeuvres as best he can each hand, but can only touch without being able to hold let alone undo the clips. Eyes wide he looks up at Olivia. "There, that should stop you from using your hands when I have not told you to. Now you will find it move comfortable if you clasp your fingers behind your neck. After all you will be wearing these straps for the rest of the evening."

Smiling down at him, or rather his predicament, Olivia moves to behind flaxx and squats down. Then attaches the two remaining straps to each ankle before fastening a short strap to a clasp from each denying him the luxury of being able to walk properly. Standing but remaining behind him she takes a hand full of hair and pulls his head back till he is looking straight up into her face.

"Remember flaxx, remaining kneeling and do not utter a sound. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Oh dear flaxx, another mistake, I said not to utter a sound. You are not having a good evening are you, and I fear it will only get worst if you don't do as you are told." There is a pause as Olivia looks deep in to flaxx's eyes. "Now, do you understand?"

This time flaxx manages to nod best he can given that his head is being pulled back. She smiles down at him and lets the hair go, pushing his head forward and down.

"I will be back later, when I have decided just what I could possibly do with such a useless submissive."

The click of the heels on the polished wooden floor indicates to flaxx that Olivia has left him, going to the room slightly behind and to his left. He has not dared move his head and watch, for he felt sure that he would have made yet another mistake if he did. He had not anticipated spending his evening kneeling on the floor, in a hallway, with a blank wall to look at and only the cupboard door to the right breaking the blankness of that wall as well.

A doorway over to the left allows cool air to come into the hall it seems to be attracted to flaxx's hot skin. He has no way of knowing how long he has been kneeling and with nothing to look at the time seems to move even slower. All he can think about are the mistakes that he has made, how could he have known that what he is doing is wrong. It all seems unfair. He can do nothing about it, he is helpless, his clothes are locked away, and that includes his car keys. Besides, as Olivia has not thrown him out for the indiscretions, maybe he is going to be given a chance to correct himself and show her just how much he wants to be her submissive. Yes, he is going to prove that they were an aberration, and no more mistakes would be made. With this fresh resolve flaxx straighten his back and puffed out his chest, he is going to be Mistress Olivia's best ever submissive.

The carpet in the room that Olivia had entered 20 minutes earlier allows her to move to the doorway unheard and because of the angle to the deliberately placed rug next to the cupboard that flaxx kneels on, unseen. She cannot help smiling to herself as she watches flaxx, clearly confused, then his shoulders sag as he considers his plight. Then they lift, his back stiffens and she knows he has come to a decision, and this new posture pleases her as it means he is going to try and prove himself. Olivia is pleased by this, she really likes flaxx and has already made many plans of how she will train him and use him for her pleasure. But he must not know any of this, at least not just yet, a baffled and confused subby is so much easier to handle in the beginning, and they appreciate the rewards better when she finally allows them to have any. Yes, he is going to be a bit of a challenge but a very stimulating one.

Then the doorbell rings. Olivia only just stifles the laugh as she watches flaxx jump with fright and his whole body stiffen in horror. He is about to be caught naked by a stranger, but not only naked, but clearly in a position of servitude. This is too much, he will be tested and Olivia will watch his every movement and use this to gauge just how far she will be able to push him in his first weeks of training. Will he run or as she hopes remain.

Taking a few steps into the hall Mistress Olivia stops and looks at flaxx. He cannot see her, or the huge grin on her face as she says, "don't get up flaxx, I'll answer the door this time, but remember that when you are in my house, that is one of your duties."

Not sure of what to do flaxx starts to nod vigorously before stopping suddenly as he realises that he would be naked at the time, and in fact is right now. Finding it hard to stifle the laugh Mistress Olivia watches flaxx body stiffen again. Yes she thinks this is going to be such fun.

Olivia opens the door an older woman is standing there, a warm smile on her face. She greets Olivia with a hug and kiss on the cheek she enters the hall as Olivia stands to one side. Her movement reveals a young woman, bobbing about on the spot, clearly excited at being there and seeing Olivia.

"Hello nymphae," Mistress Olivia chuckles as she sees the eager young girl.

With a breathless voice she replies. "Greetings Mistress Olivia, may this poor girl enter your house." This well practised line is ended with a big cheesy smile and more bobbing about as she tries to see beyond Olivia and it the house.

"Why so eager nymphae?" Olivia inquires.

"Well," Says the older woman, "I told her that you would be having a new male subbie for the weekend. After I showed her that picture he sent you - you know the one you always demand of them, the one where they have to stand naked with an erection - she has been like a child with a caffeine overdose." Sighing she continues, "It is all I could do to make her wait till now. If we had had it her way we would have been here an hour ago."

Mistress Olivia glances over to flaxx and sees him flinch. She guesses right that his face would be a mask of shock at hearing all this. In fact flaxx has been interested to hear that he is to stay the weekend, Mistress Olivia had only said the evening in the e-mail she had sent. But this turns to horror when he hears that she has sent his picture to the other Domme, who he has not seen yet, and she has shown it to, what sounds like a young woman. Then he wonders just how many others has the picture been sent to?

"Yes." Mistress Olivia said this word slowly, making sure that it hit the mark and gets flaxx's full attention. "I do like to have a number of opinions about the physical attributes of the subbie before I allow them access to my home. You were not the only person, Linda, to comment upon how unusual it is to see foreskin. I agree it will be interesting to play with it." Turning to nymphae she adds, "And thank you for your comments as well nymphae, I did not know you knew such language." At which point flaxx hears all three laugh. Flaxx's face grows hot as he blushes, it is as if he is not there, or at least does not matter. He is already learning.

Then his embarrassment grows. It is bad enough for him that the three women are stood behind him and although naked they could only see his back, the click of two sets of heels (nymphae is bare foot) tells him that the women are approaching where he kneels. Then they are in view, standing right in front of him, Olivia nearest the wall, with the other Domme beside her, and a wide eyed pretty face framed by blonde curled hair peeking between them.

"Flaxx has been naughty already hence he is restrained, having to remain silent, kneeling here till I am ready to deal with him." Olivia explains.

His predicament makes the young woman giggle, especially as Olivia is speaking as if about a small naughty boy. His face is now burning with embarrassment. Olivia extends her hand and lifts flaxx's face by the chin so that he is looking directly at all three women.

"Now this is my very good friend Linda, flaxx. But you will address her as Mistress Linda. Do you understand?" Flaxx nods as best he can with his chin in her hand. He can see this other older woman clearly now and guesses that she is at least twenty years Mistress Olivia's senior. She smiles. "And this little bundle of energy is her submissive, nymphae. Maybe one day you will find out just why Mistress Linda gave her that name."

Olivia gives the girl's face a gentle stroke with her free hand, nymphae leans into her touch and slowly closes her eyes a warm smile spreads across her face as she then raises a hand and starts to caress her own breasts. When she then opens her eyes there is a mischievous look in them as they wander all over flaxx's naked kneeling body.

"In fact I am positive that nymphae will ensure that you get to know why she has that name if Mistress Linda allows her to." Nymphae grins as the two older women laugh again. He glances at the young subbie and surmises that she is in her late teens maybe early twenties and feels the blush grow redder again as she is now unashamedly just looking straight at his cock. The sparkle in her eyes did not make him feel easy.

As Olivia removes her hand from his chin, Linda speaks to him and he turns his head her and finds himself completely oblivious to everything else as he stares into the clear crystal blue eyes. They belie her age and have a lusty knowledge that entices and scares at the same time. His predicament, his nakedness is for the moment forgotten.

"Hello flaxx." She says her voice has a huskiness to it an aid to the eyes as she draws him in. "It is so nice to see you in the flesh after looking at that photograph. You have not disappointed me. Yet." Flaxx's breathing is now deeper, longer; his chest starts to heave with the effort. "Now open your mouth."

He follows the command with barely a thought, hardly noticing her hand moving towards his lips till it is almost touching. She extends two fingers. They are beautifully manicured, with deep red varnish on the nails, but still they give away that this is woman who would have listened to the Beatles and possible have known Elvis. Mistress Olivia a takes a small step back and allows the older woman to stand immediately in front of flaxx, an act of deference and respect to one who is her better and elder.

In fact she is the woman who introduced Olivia to this life and taught her what it is like to be a Domme, mentored her for many years after releasing her from the service that is the price that Linda demands for her knowledge. It is no accident that she has asked her former tutor and Mistress round this evening, she respects her views and has turned many subbies away on the word of this woman.

Linda places the two fingers in flaxx's mouth, softly pushing his tongue down.

"Close your mouth flaxx." Again he does so without thought. Gently resting his teeth on the fingers his lips on her skin, allowing the fingers to nestle in his mouth. "Good boy. Now suck them." As he begins to suck, she starts to move her hand back and too a little so that the sucking is easier, but also to finger fuck his mouth. Her eyes lock his and after a few minutes Linda asks Olivia "Is he bi-sexual?"

Flaxx breaths hard though his nose as this is asked. What does she want to know that for? What does she want me to do?

"No. He is straight." Olivia replies.

"Pity, he has a good suck on him, could have pleased a few men I know and rewarded some slaves as well. But you will be making him lubricate your plastic cocks before you use them on him?"

Laughing Olivia says "Yes. He will be doing quite a bit of cock sucking for my pleasure. If he behaves and survives this first visit."

Linda's fingers continue to move in and out of flaxx's mouth. "Let me know how good he is on nipples and clitoris. It has been a while since I have had anyone who could do mine justice."

For the first time since her fingers entered his mouth Linda looks away and at nymphae. "I don't include you in that sweet child. Just that sometimes you just have to have a man's mouth on your pussy."

And then her eyes are back. They have been gone for only seconds, but he has missed them and greets their return with a harder suck on her fingers. Feeling the slight change, Linda smiles down at him. "I think you've found a good one here dear. If ever you grow weary of him, I think I could find a use for him." Again the two older women laughed while the young girl grins and giggles.

"Stop. Open." Flaxx does as he is commanded and they were gone. His two new best friends have deserted him. His mouth has never felt so empty. A yearning to have them back hovers at the back of his mind. A white handkerchief is produced from a jacket pocket and Linda wipes her fingers.

"Now you had a book you wanted to show me my dear." The handkerchief is returned to the pocket as Linda turns away from flaxx.

"Yes, it's in the other room." With that they both head towards the sitting room and leave flaxx alone. All alone with nymphae. All alone and helpless with nymphae.