First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman drops to her knees in front of flaxx he is able to see her properly for the first time. Her curled hair framing a pretty face with big round eyes and full lips. She is dressed only in a blouse and skirt, both are loose and simply fastened as if to give easy access, and be removed with minimum fuss. He knows that she has no other clothing on as the pale colour enhances the translucent effect. Her nipples and areola are clearly visible through the blouse and with her knees open like his; the material falling between her legs any pubic hair would have been visible if she had not been clean shaven. She tilts her head to one side as she looks at him and when she sees that he is looking back, flashes her eyes and slowly and deliberately allows then to travel down his body till they fix on his cock.

"Have you been naughty flaxx?" It is more of a statement she knows very well he has been. Even if Olivia had said nothing, she has been Mistress Linda's slave long enough to know that a restrained kneeling sub is awaiting punishment. It is one of Linda's first lessons to all the slaves she has taught.

"Have you got to remain still and keep quiet?" Again a statement followed by a giggle. "You had better do as you are told flaxx; you don't want to get into even more trouble do you?" The giggle and flash of her eyes tells him that that is precisely what she wants to happen.

Then her hand reaches out to his cock, flaxx flinches and tries to move back and a startled sound begins to come out till he clamps his mouth shut.

"Stay still flaxx, you don't want me telling Mistress Olivia that you have been moving and talking. Now just remain still and keep that mouth shut while I have a feel of your cock." Her voice has changed; it is no longer that of a silly girl, but that of a woman who knows how to control and is use to having orders followed.

Linda has over the years trained many young women to become Dommes and always in the same way. First they became her slave and she teaches them what a good slave must be and how to behave. Then she will introduce another slave be it a male or female dependant upon the preference of the pupil and then teaches them how to be a good Mistress. Nymphae is still studying how to be a slave, but is a quick learner and takes every opportunity to practice her dominant skills. She has already decided that borrowing flaxx for that practice will be high on her agenda.

Holding his cock loosely in her hand now that flaxx has sagged and thought better of having nymphae encourage more misery on his evening, she gently strokes it with her thumb. A technique she has read about and has been eager to try out. The result is as the book said. Slowly flaxx's cock begins to fill with blood, the veins stand out she gently rubs along them making them move under the skin. He starts to pant when he realises what she is doing, but cannot stop the effect of her soft massage and eases his hips forward as best he can while kneeling.

"I never saw an uncut cock before flaxx, never mind actually hold one. Mmmmmm, it does feel different, the skin is a little looser and wait, yes moves over the head very smoothly." Her hand is now giving his cock full strokes, still gently, up and down the growing and thickening shaft. Flaxx is forced to make small jump movements as her hand continues the build up of pressure and pleasure. Nymphae casts a glance at the door the two Dommes had left by knowing she has only a little time for her fun.

"You like that don't you flaxx? You like having a young woman play with your cock? Mmmmmmmmm, I like playing with it flaxx; I want to do much more than just stroke it flaxx." It is fully erect now, the stroking and what she is saying has the desired effect. He wants her to carry on and bring him to a climax. She eases the foreskin back a little so that just the tip of the head peeks through the hole has a drop of pre-cum oozing out of it. His eyes looking at her pleading. She watches fascinated at the drop as it forms, then slowly wipes her forefinger over the end and gathers the drip up. Flaxx jumps as her finger passes over what is now the most sensitive part of his body. Nymphae giggles as he does, then letting go of him, brings her finger to her mouth and looking deep into his eyes licks the juice off it. Flaxx nearly spurts.

"Nymphae, what are you doing dear?" Linda has appeared at the door, Olivia is close behind.

"Just having a closer look at flaxx's stiffy Mistress." The girlish tone has returned to her voice.

Flaxx freezes.

The rapid tapping of Olivia's heals on the wooden floor as she walks quickly across the hall precedes her appearance immediately in front of a red faced flaxx. One head down the other head, his cock head, pointing right at Olivia.

"Did I give you permission to have an erection flaxx?" Her voice is stern. He remains still, head down not daring to look up; all his hopes for the evening have been shattered. He did everything wrong and now she is angry with him. This is not his fault that slip of a girl is anything but, she knew what she was doing, and has played him like a fool. "Well boy." Her voice rings in his ears. He is lost.

"I...I...."

"Quiet. Did I give permission to speak?"

Flaxx shakes his head. He can think of nothing else to do. All he can see is the shoe tapping the floor before him. He can tell this is not a good sign. Then without warning Olivia's hand moves towards him as she hooks a finger into the ring on the front of the strap round his neck. With a sharp tug forward and up flaxx is compelled to try and stand as best he can with his ankles fastened together and his hands secured to the back of his head. With a shuffling motion he is lead over to a chair on the opposite wall. As Olivia sits down she pulls the ring across herself and flaxx follows, he has no option, he is totally off balance finally stopping across her lap. As her hand then is pulled down, flaxx's head follows and he has to raise his ass to try and keep his balance.

"I do apologise Linda, this is so embarrassing for me. If I had known flaxx is going to behave like this, then I would not have invited you here this evening."

"It's all right my dear." Linda replies, "They can be a bit troublesome in the beginning. I'm sure you will put him right." Nymphae giggles a sound that taunts flaxx as he lies across Mistress Olivia's knee.

"If I don't do something right now about this boys appalling behaviour, then I fear he will become untrainable." The 'this boy' bit is spat out by Olivia and hurts flaxx more than the predicament he is in.

"You have to do what you have to do." Says Linda, "I've had to dish out immediate and harsh punishment myself before now."

Pulling the ring down to hold him in place, Olivia proceeds to smack each butt cheek in turn as she lists all the faults he has committed that evening. Every word is accompanied with a fresh smack, every smack makes him jump. His cheeks turn pink then red and the warmth turns to pain. Soon he is whimpering and the giggling of nymphae a constant reminder that all of this is being watched and enjoyed by the other two women. He has never felt so humiliated and yet so excited.

And then it stops. Olivia is no longer talking and certainly no longer smacking his cheeks. Then the stinging kicks in. Biting his bottom lip to try and stifle the sound of the groan that is forming. He is clearly being given a few moments to gather his thoughts and feel the stinging that is rushing from his butt to his brain.

"How many smacks did I give you flaxx?"

Flaxx remains silent; he has already learned that to answer when told to be quiet only brings forth more punishment. The last sentence that had been spelt out on his arse is that silent means silent. "You may speak now flaxx. How many smacks did I give you?"

Frantic with fear now flaxx did not know what to do. He has not kept count; he did not know he had to.

"I... erm... I...sorry Mistress, I don't know Mistress, I don't know" flaxx's voice brakes and wavers as he speaks.

"Did you not keep count flaxx? Tut Tut Tut." Another failure flaxx. Let me explain. When" Smack. "I" Smack "Spank" Smack "your" Smack "bottom" Smack "you" Smack "will" Smack "keep" Smack "count" Smack

After the first of this round of smacks, Linda pushes nymphae towards flaxx's head and nods at her. Nymphae realises what she has to do and kneels just to the side of flaxx and starts to count the smacks off with her fingers. Through blurred eyes flaxx sees her and the count. Despite his feeling towards this young girl, he is glad to see what she is doing and understands what is required.

"Now, how many smacks did I give you that time flaxx?"

"Nine Mistress, you gave me nine smacks Mistress."

"And"

Flaxx starts to panic again, and what and what. Then he catches sight of nymphae again and she is mouthing 'Thank you'.

"Thank you Mistress. Thank you for smacking me Mistress."

"Well we will have to work on the 'thank you' but it will do for a first time. Now stand up." Releasing her hold on the ring, Olivia places her hand on his chest and allows him to use this to push himself upright, then shuffles to the side to allow Olivia to rise. She smoothes out her skirt as she does and when satisfied turns to flaxx and looks him up and down. He is also very aware that Linda has a small smile on her face as she moves round to look at his red cheeks. Nymphae remains kneeling and grins at him.

"I think you owe nymphae a favour for helping you like that flaxx. You did not think I did not see what she did do you." Olivia's tone is still stern, her brows arched.

Flaxx's eyes widen as he hears this. In debt to this little minx. Nymphae bites her bottom lip and looks all coy at flaxx, then flashes her eyes at him and says, "I will have to think carefully as to what favour he might have to do for me Mistress Olivia." The two Dommes laugh.

Olivia's expression becomes serious as she returns to looking at flaxx. Her eyes travel down once she has his attention and stop when they reach his still erect cock. Flaxx realises it is still there and that she is looking at it, it twitches, a small involuntary throb.

"Is this the same erection flaxx, or a new one?" Olivia asks as she casually flicks the head causing the whole cock to bounce up and down.

"The same one Mistress."

Linda finally stops looking at his red cheeks, mentally appraising the smack pattern that her former pupil has made and moves so as to have a good view of flaxx's cock.

"Very impressive I do like a boy who can maintain an erection." Flaxx's eyes swivel towards Linda when she says this and for the second time that evening they are caught in the clear crystal blue that makes everything else disappear. Seeing this Olivia, rather than admonishing flaxx for not looking at her, decides to use it, knowing all to well the effect her former tutors eyes have on all who look into them.

"Flaxx, tell Mistress Linda what you normally do to get rid of an erection." Olivia prompts.

Again flaxx panics and looks back at Olivia. Tearing his eyes away from those pale lagoons almost physically hurts. "What Mistress? What?" the panic is clear in his voice.

Sighing Olivia says, "Do I have to repeat everything to you twice flaxx? Tell Mistress Linda what you normally do to get rid of an erection." With that she pushes his face round to look at Linda once again. "And look at Mistress Linda when you are talking to her."

The eyes of Linda twinkle as they lock on to flaxx's yet again. "Yes, do tell flaxx, what do you do? Clearly having your bottom spanked does not, so I'm interested to know what does." Again he is spoken to as if a small boy, and again his cock twitches.

"I errrr, I errrr, have sex Mistress Linda."

"Do you flaxx? Do you really? And who in this room are you going to have sex with? Mistress Olivia?" Flaxx's cock twitches and is noted by the two Dommes. "Or what about nymphae? Would you like to have sex with that beautiful young creature over there, to feel her soft pussy lips slide over your cock?" Despite his efforts to control it, his cock twitches again.

Both Dommes smile at this, nymphae grins "Or is it me flaxx? Do you want to have sex with me?" It twitches and a drop of pre-cum appears. "I think your cock has made the decision for you flaxx. I do hope you have not offended Mistress Olivia."

She is not, how could she be. Olivia would have made the same decision, besides she is enjoying watching Linda at work, playing a sub like a musical instrument, hitting the right notes effortlessly.

"But none of this is going to happen flaxx, is it? You have not been truthful have you flaxx? Now tell me once again, what do you do to get rid of an erection flaxx?" Linda tilts her head slightly and folders her arms as she waits for the answer.

"Oh flaxx, how could you lie to Mistress Linda like that? Now be a good boy and tell her what it is you do. I know and you know, now tell Mistress Linda what you do with most of the erections that you get flaxx." Olivia's voice is all soft and light it is teasing him, making him feel small, like a little boy who has been found out.

After several gulps he says "I masturbate Mistress Linda."

If he could have died of embarrassment he would have right there and then. Despite being caught naked by two strangers, being spanked in front of them, this admission is more humiliating than anything he has experienced before. Another layer has been peeled away; his decent into submission is progressing nicely.

Feinting shock, Linda suppresses a smile and says, "Really flaxx, a boy that masturbates, who would have thought it." The blues eyes never leave him, they hold him, and they compel him. "What you mean flaxx is that you wank. That you get an erection and you have a wank." He gulps and nods.

"Then you had better ask for Mistress Olivia's permission to have a wank flaxx. You look like a boy who needs to have one soon." The twinkle in her eye tells him she is going to enjoy watching him masturbate.

Finding it hard to move his eyes, he turns to Olivia and as he had done every afternoon that week asks, "Mistress Olivia, may I have your permission to masturbate and to have an orgasm? Please Mistress Olivia may I have your permission?" He can see the amusement in her eyes, knowing how difficult and shameful it has been to ask in front of two other people. She studies him for a moment and then nods.

"Yes flaxx, you may have your little wank."

"Thank you Mistress Olivia, thank you for allowing me to masturbate." Despite his discomfort he has remembered the words he has to say, the words she has instructed him to say if he is to ask. If he got even one wrong she would decline and send him away to consider the fact that another mistake has been made and he would be denied his little pleasure for that day.

"Well off you go then. Get started boy." Linda folds her arms and taps her foot as if in irritation, but a small smile also dances fleetingly across her mouth, showing that she is amused by his situation.

Flaxx's mouth opens and closes a few times and then he tries to move his hand down to his cock. It will not move. He has forgotten that they are attached to the collar round his neck. But judging from the laughter of all three women, they had not. Confused he pulls harder, but to no avail. This makes them laugh even more. The pleading look on his face finally gets sympathetic noises from the two Dommes before Olivia moves close and unhooks his right hand. Without any hesitation he grabs his cock and starts to pump, which again brings laughter from the women. With this much derision he is in danger of loosing the erection and that would be letting Mistress Olivia down. He does not want to do that in front of her friends, he knows that if he does then he will never be invited again.

"Nymphae dear, run along to the kitchen and fetch a glass, I don't want him spurting all over my nice wooden floor." Olivia says with a smile at the young girl who is watching with great intent the actions of the two women as they make flaxx perform.

"Awwww, Mistress Olivia, I want to watch flaxx wank." She protests.

"Don't worry he won't cum till I tell him to. And as a treat I'll let you hold the glass when he cums." Olivia smiles at the girl knowing this offer will be greatly appreciated by her.

Nymphae jumps up, "awesome," she says and runs off down the passage to the kitchen. The two older women watch her go, turn briefly to each other and smile before returning to the matter in hand or rather flaxx's hand.

Flaxx has become more frantic with his wanking, and more horrified at the thought of that young girl holding the glass he will have to cum in and yet. He feels his cock hardening again; he can almost feel the blood surging into it, starting to build rapidly towards his climax. His breathing is coming in short pants now a sure sign that he is close and getting closer.

Linda had taken the handkerchief out of her pocket and dabs under her eyes, catching the tears of laughter as they form. "Oh Olivia, he's a treasure. So enthusiastic and yet so hopeless. Where did you find him? Can I take over before he does himself an injury my dear?" It would be a shame to have a broken cock to play with over the weekend." At this she starts to laugh again and Olivia grins as it would spoil the plans she has made.

"You know I can never refuse you Linda. Besides, your right, a broken cock is neither use nor ornament."

After a deep breath to compose herself Linda looks flaxx in the eyes. The reaction from him is instantaneous, her blue eyes become his world, and nothing else exists.

"Slow down flaxx. Make the strokes long and slow." As he starts to slow the frantic pace he has set, she reaches out and gently places her hand on his wrist and guides it down to a much slower rate. Then begins to extend the length of the strokes. She moves his hand down the shaft and pushes it against his body, forcing his cock to extend and the foreskin to be pulled right back, the head dips as the piece of skin that connects it to the shaft underneath cannot stretch any further. Then back up the shaft till the head, foreskin covered now disappears into the fist that his hand has made. Back and forward she guides these long slow strokes. The pressure that has built up starts to subside and the need to cum moves further away.

"Good boy. Isn't that better?" Flaxx nods. "You will last a lot longer by stroking like this and it is so much more enjoyable to watch." Again all flaxx can do is nod.

"Now, for the next stage I want you to thrust your hips forward as you stroke back." Her other hand now rests gently on his hip, yet it is impossible to resist the direction it urges it to go. "And pull your hip back on the up stroke." Her hand eases the hip in the other direction when his cock filled hand has buried itself deep in his groin. "That's a good boy, thrust out and then pull back, out then back. Now when I let go, keep going as I have shown you."

Then her hands are gone and flaxx is wanking without a safety net. Both Dommes move back a little to take in the full spectacle of flaxx, ankles secured, one hand behind his head and using nearly all of the rest of his body to masturbate.

"Clench your butt cheeks as you thrust forward flaxx. That's it, good and hard." Linda encourages.

At this point nymphae skips back in the hall and stops dead as she is greeted by the sight of flaxx trusting his hips and exposing the full length of his cock directly at her.

"Oh my god." Is all that leaves her mouth before her jaw drops open and her eyes bulge.

"Yes he is rather good at it isn't he." Is the only comment from Linda while they stand and watch him for the next five minutes.

"Are you ready to cum yet flaxx?" Olivia breaks the silence, aware that flaxx is sweating now. He nods his mouth too dry to talk and to breathless to even make a sound.