First Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I think you'd better stop thrusting with your hips, delightful though it is and just go back to stroking the shaft. Poor nymphae does not stand a chance of catching your semen with you moving like that." All flaxx can do is nod, as he does stop the extra movement and starts to build up his hand speed on the shaft. Within seconds he can feel the pressure build and his balls tighten, ready to explode.

Nymphae shakes herself and moves on her knees to flaxx and holds the glass so that just the head is inside it. Then she looks up at him with sheer lust in her eyes and bites her bottom lip. Then back down at his cock anticipating the spurt.

"Ok flaxx, when I say, you must cum. I'll count down from five, then tell you to cum." This is Olivia usual routine for flaxx when he is performing. Flaxx nods and the count begins.

"Five...... four...... three...... two..... one.....now."

As Olivia says two flaxx is ready and grips the base of his shaft on one. This allows him to steady his cock in the glasses entrance. Then he hears Olivia say 'now' and he releases his grip enough to let his cock spurt. A powerful jet of semen flies out of the hole at the end of his cock. Catches the side and continues down into the glass. A stream of his sticky fluid collects in the bottom of the glass as his cock pumps again and more floods out. He cannot remember being this excited, and being able to produce this much semen. The cock twitches again and then it is over. He can feel it sag a little. Holding his cock still he is joined by the women in looking at the amount produced and the thin sticky trail from his cock to the glass.

"It is known that the more juice produced the more aroused the man is." Laughing Linda continues, "Yes, he is going to delight many an audience with a show like that Olivia."

Audience? Flaxx starts to panic again.

"Well, we will have to see if he passes a few more tests before I show him off, and the tricks he has learnt. But I'm more bothered right now as I don't have a tissue." Olivia is patting her pockets." I don't want him dripping on my lovely wooden floor."

"I'll clean him Mistress Olivia." Nymphae has not moved since the first spurt left flaxx. Her eyes transfixed on the site before her. He looks down and sees his cock twitch again, something not missed by the three women.

"Do you have a tissue nymphae?" Mistress Olivia looks puzzled at the young girl, as her clothing show that she has no pockets and nothing could be hidden in the translucent blouse and skirt.

"Isn't goin' to use a tissue Mistress Olivia." Nymphae actually blushed.

"Hmmmmmm. Well if Mistress Linda will allow you to indulge thus, judging by flaxx's reaction to your voice, I don't think he will object." Olivia turns her head to Linda.

"Of course you can my dear. But don't take too long, we must be on our way." Linda's warm smile tells Nymphae that she is allowed this little indulgence.

Flaxx is confused, not sure just what that exchange meant. But as nymphae passes the glass to Olivia, he quickly finds out as the girl pushing his hand away opens her mouth, takes hold of his cock and pops it in her mouth. Her tongue is all over his cock immediately. Eyes wide, flaxx makes a start only to be told to keep still. Then she pushes his skin back so that his head is uncovered in her mouth and again her tongue lavishes its silky softness over it. Flaxx moans and can feel it start to stiffen again. Nymphae pushes the skin further back and then slowly moves her head backwards to allow his cock to emerge. A final swirl of her tongue over the head and a clean cock is on display. While he is being cleaned, Olivia re-hooks his unresisting right hand to the back of his head.

"Flaxx tastes lovely Mistress Olivia."

"I am pleased you enjoyed him little one. Maybe you could provide that service again sometime." As these words leave Olivia, flaxx blushes and his cock moves as the blood starts to flow again. "You do seem to have found a new friend." Olivia arches her brow at flaxx and looks pointedly down at the new friend nymphae has made. The young girl just giggles.

Turning the glass round in her hand, Olivia looks back at flaxx's face, "You have been productive haven't you? I do hope you are thirsty." She then raises the glass to his lips, and tips it, forcing the semen to slowly run down the glass and onto flaxx's lips. "Come on flaxx, open and drink." He opens his mouth a little and finds that the sticky fluid enters his mouth and then runs in quicker as Olivia tilts the glass more. He stands still allowing the juice to drain into his mouth, almost filling it. "Now close and swallow flaxx." The glass now empty is removed and flaxx swallows his own semen for the first, and by no means the last, time. Seeing his neck movement as he swallows, Olivia smiles, "Good boy. There will be plenty more of that."

"Right, we will be off then Olivia, if I can drag nymphae away from flaxx. Come girl." At this harsher instruction, nymphae scrambles over to her Mistress. With a kiss and goodbye from Olivia she opens the front door and they depart.

For the first time since the knock on the door flaxx relaxes. When Olivia then appears in front of him he babbles out apology after apology. Not knowing really why, just knowing he must. She watches his features while he continues, not really listening, more concerned about the feeling behind the words. Then she raises a hand to make him quiet. He stops immediately, and lowers his eyes fearing the worst, fearing she will not be pleased at how much he got wrong, fearing she will order him away.

"Oh flaxx," A hand cups one side of his face. "Don't look so distressed. I've not had this much fun for years." Lifting his face, she kisses his lips softly and flashes her eyes at him as she tastes his juice on his lips. Then a finger is hooked in the front ring on the collar and she turns and forces him to shuffle and jump after her towards the stairs.

"Come flaxx, there is a bed upstairs waiting for you to be tied to."

NB: Author's note -- this was the first attempt of what became 'Office Submission'.