First Visit to Haitian Bondage Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,575 Followers

Miguel slipped a wad of bills to the cashier inside, the door opening to a large room, the lights slightly dimmed. It wasn't like a club; there were no tables, just groups of upholstered chairs, a table between them and a low table at their feet. Groups of chairs were spread semi-circle around a raised stage in the center, Lyn's eyes trying to take it all in at the same time. In one corner, it looked like a jail cell, complete with a locking door and cot. Various pieces of furniture were scattered around the stage, all with the express purpose of holding a female secure and open. There was a pillory, holes for the neck and wrists, the victim forced to bend over, more holes in a board on the floor to secure ankles, legs spread widely apart. Various metal frames and leather horses were bolted to the floor, all with leather straps spaced evenly around them, each adjustable to put the victim in the appropriate provocative position. Ropes and chains extended from the ceiling; spread bars on the floor, open, ready for the victim limbs. Lyn felt her pussy get wet at the sight.

"Is it what you thought it would be?" They sat down, Miguel watching Lyn's eyes trying to take in all that was about.

"I never imagined," was the only thing she could stay. A young girl came over to the table, a tray in her hand.

"Would you like something to drink?" Miguel spoke to her in French, the girl nodding. She pulled a pair of gleaming gold handcuffs out of her pocket, handing them to Miguel.

"Thank you." She left to get their drinks, Miguel seeing Lyn staring at the handcuffs.

"What are those for?" She was almost afraid to ask. More afraid of the answer.

"All the female guests in the club must wear them. It is a rule that cannot be broken. It helps keep the mood in the club." He snapped them open.

"They aren't real, are they?" They must be just props, used to set the stage.

"Genuine police issue, all except the gold plating. Exclusive for the club, nothing is too good for the female guests. Hold out your hands."

Lyn hesitated, not sure if he was joking or serious. He didn't move or make any effort to force her. He just waited for her. She looked around the room, a scattering of people around the chairs, about twenty or so. Most of the men were older, fifties and sixties, the girls were in their twenties and thirties. She looked; all of their wrists were secured in handcuffs, the girls adept at drinking and doing everything else with them on. She held out her wrists together in front of her, taking a deep breath as she felt the cold steel slap on her wrists, the ratcheting of the cuffs as Miguel tightened them. She pulled on her wrists, the metal chain linking them rattling, the cuffs holding firmly. God, she wished she could stick her hands in her panties and make herself cum.

"That's very good Lyn. You learn well."

The girl brought over the drinks, this one a little different, still made mainly with rum, but the aftertaste was different, something she couldn't identify. Miguel had his usual shot of rum. She felt it burning as it went down, a little awkward at drinking with her hands cuffed together.

The lights above the stage were turned on, a man and a woman suddenly bathed in the bright lights. The girl was about twenty-five, long black hair, dark brown skin that was highlighted by the brief white panties and bra she wore. Her arms were strung up high over her head, the golden handcuffs clipped to a hook hanging down from the ceiling. The hum of a motor could be heard, the girl's body stretching up high as her arms were pulled higher and higher until she was perched on her toes, balancing precariously, swinging back and forth when she lost her balance. The man next to her was older, at least fifty, maybe more. He was dressed impeccably, a slim figure for a man his age. He was Haitian, his skin black, sharply contrasting the girl hanging before him. The girl had a certain frightened look on her face, someone that had not been in this position before.

"She is new here, one of the local girls that the man had taken a liking to. He is a Judge, a very powerful man in the province. He has a liking for young girls and most girls would be foolish to resist his advances. She could find herself before him in the court, sentenced to perform for him in one of the prison cells instead of here, the Judge making her available to the guards after he had finished with her." He looked over at Lyn, seeing her squirming slightly in the chair as her eyes were glued to the spectacle before her.

The Judge spun the girl around, his hands taking liberties with her body as he did, grasping at her breasts, his hands on her hips and ass as he spun her around. He stopped her once, his hand slipping between her legs from behind to grip her sex, the girl letting her legs bow out slightly, still trying to balance on her toes. Lyn could see her hips begin to move back and forth, the Judge's fingers busy, sliding between her lips to saw back and forth, masturbating the bound girl before the audience.


The Judge slowly stripped the girl, her face turning red in shame as she was slowly stripped naked before the audience, the spotlight playing up and down her body, showing her most intimate charms in the harsh light. When completely naked, more ropes were pulled down from the ceiling, one leg tied tightly at the ankle, the motor humming again as her leg was drawn up high, almost straight up until her sex was completely exposed.

Lyn put her hand in her lap, pressing down slightly, not even caring if Miguel saw her, her pussy wanting so badly to cum. She looked over, Miguel staring at her.

"Is your pussy wet Lyn?"

"Yes," her hand pressing in deeper, Miguel already knowing what she was doing.

"Remove your hands at once," he ordered her. "You are not permitted to cum yet," he said very matter-of-factly, as if he had made her stop doing this countless times before. He looked into her eyes.

Did she dare defy him? His stare was intense, almost as if he was able to control her mind. She moved her hands away, squeezing her thighs together, anything to increase the pleasure between her legs.

"Good girl. Now lift up your skirt, above your waist." He waited for her to comply.

She lifted up her ass from the chair, but not before looking around the room, seeing the man next to their chairs looking at her. "He's watching."

"Of course he is. You are a very beautiful girl. He would be stupid not to, especially when you are going to show him your panty covered pussy. Now raise up your skirt. I won't tell you again." His voice became sterner.

She looked at Miguel, hoping the ignore the man next to them, lifting up her hips, sliding the tight fitting skirt up, hearing some of the threads in the seam breaking as she struggled to get it up. She finally got it to her waist, the material twisted. She looked down, her panties wet in the front, her thighs clenched tightly together.

"I love the garter belt and stockings Lyn. Do you always wear them?" Very few girls wore them nowadays even though they were the sexiest thing he could imagine a girl in, especially if her panties were off. They seemed to frame their pussy'spussies, drawing attention to their treasures.

"No, this is the first time." She wasn't even sure why she wore them. Did she secretly hope that she would be stripped like this?

"Spread your legs apart Lyn. Your pussy is too lovely to be clenched tightly together. I want your legs always spread, your pussy available." He was very adamant in his command; this was the way it was to be.

She did as he said, her legs moving until they touched the edges of the chair. She looked down, her lips barely visible beneath the tight panties. Miguel seemed to be satisfied, his eyes now turned back to the stage.

The girl had a ball gag in her mouth now, her voice silenced. The Judge was working on her pussy. With one leg in the air, she was open, her lips parted, her pink pussy contrasting with her brown skin. She was dancing on one foot as the Judge spanked her pussy, his large hand sliding up from the floor to slap harshly on her sex, her muffled cries silenced by the ball gag. She must have received over twenty slaps before the Judge stopped. But it was only temporary, her ass receiving a spanking next. Her cheeks went from pink to red as the punishment continued, over forty slaps until the Judge began to concentrate on her asshole, the last ten hitting her unprotected hole, her body jerking back and forth with each blow.

"Have you ever been spanked before Lyn? Sexually spanked to make your pussy wet?" He knew the answer.

She shook her head no, looking at him, afraid of what he was contemplating.

Miguel leaned over her, his hand sliding up her naked leg, Lyn's bound hands useless in front of her. She jumped when he touched her pussy, sliding lightly over her bush before moving down to rub along her lips. He pinched her lips between his fingers, hearing her gasp loudly. Her legs began to close. "Keep your legs open. I won't tell you twice." They parted again, his fingers sliding up and down her slit, feeling the moisture.

Lyn closed her eyes as his fingers played with her pussy, trying to raise her hips up, wanting his fingers to push between her lips, wanting him to masturbate her.

"Open your eyes," he ordered her. He removed his hands, sitting back in the chair.

Lyn looked at the stage again, the naked girl now in a pillory, her head and arms in the round holes, a large metal lock securing her tightly. The man was behind her, kneeling down, putting her ankles in the wooden pillory on the floor, moving on to the other ankle, pulling her legs apart as if they were a wishbone, snapping them tightly in place. Her legs were exaggeratedly pulled apart, her cheeks open, her pussy and anus peeking out from behind, a spotlight shining on her most intimate parts for all to see.

The man hit a button, the pillory with her arms and head beginning to lower, the girl having no choice but to push her ass out and bow her legs to keep from breaking her knees. You could see her struggle as the man continued to lower her until her head was below her waist, her ass thrust up as if she was offering her asshole up to be sodomized. He patted her red cheeks, his finger sliding up and down her pussy from behind, getting his finger wet. His finger slid up higher until he encircled her anus, a tiny star barely as big as his finger. He rubbed her anus, watching her tiny hole clench and unclench from the rude fondling, a gasp from her muffled lips as his finger suddenly breached the hole and sank into her rectum. Her hips twisted and turned as the fingers corkscrewed inside her, massaging the muscle. She didn't seem to care for brutal intrusion inside her, but could do nothing but suffer the fingering.

The Judge's other hand began to play with her pussy, sliding up and down her slit, two fingers suddenly thrust inside her vagina, aided by her juices. His other finger continued to violate her asshole, the fingers meeting inside her as the Judge performed the duel masturbation of her bound body. Her body began to jerk about as the Judge masturbated her, whispering into her ear as he did. It took five minutes, but the girl finally succumbed to the Judge, three fingers fucking her pussy, two in her asshole, spreading her open, her body shuddering as she came for the audience. The sound of the Judge's wet fingers fucking her rang out in the quiet room as she came, her muffled screams of pleasure breaking the silence, her pussy and asshole seemed to be swallowing the masturbating digits. She finally slumped down, her body drained. The lights dimmed, the sound of the girl being released, the pair of them leaving the stage, the Judge eager for the girl to service his cock now.

Miguel reached between Lyn's legs again, his fingers gripping her sex like he would a bowling ball. "Did you enjoy watching that?" He knew the answer, her panties were drenched.

"Yes. Are they finished now?" She hoped not, she wanted more.

"It is time for another couple. Get up." It was not a question, it was an order.

She looked at him. He couldn't be serious. Did he really expect her to get up there and be stripped naked in front of everyone and ultimately masturbated? She saw it in his eyes. He was demanding it of her. He didn't try to force her, just waited patiently while her mind raced with all the mental images that flashed through her brain. She stood up, not even sure if she did it or why she did. She tugged her skirt back down, smoothing out the wrinkles. All eyes were on them as she started to walk towards the stage, the gentle sway of her hips and the sharp staccato of her heels on the floor seemed to mesh into a rhythm. Miguel was next to her, his hand holding her elbow as he guided her to the center of the room. She looked into the eyes of the strangers that watched her, the men's eyes watching her body as she moved, the girl's all looking into her eyes, commiserating but envious of what she was about to endure. She felt strange, her wrists gripped tightly in the golden handcuffs as she moved closer to the wide range of bondage furniture and equipment that would soon be used on her body.

Miguel helped her up the stairs, the spotlights shining brightly again on the stage. He looked into her eyes, seeing the uncertainty. "Everything will be okay," he whispered in her. "I will make sure you enjoy yourself." He turned her facing the audience. "I think they want to see your lovely body first. Raise your hands above your head."

She obeyed, feeling her breasts pulling upward. Miguel was behind her, pressing up against her, feeling his cock rubbing on her cheeks. Her body was stretched up tall. It tickled for a minute, his hands sliding along her side, Lyn fighting the urge to giggle. She felt his powerful hands reach around and cup her breasts so protectively, his large hands easily able to encircle them.

"Such lovely tits you have Lyn," he whispered into her ear, his hips sliding back and forth across her ass. "Are you nipples hard?" He didn't wait for an answer, his finger searching for the harden tips, Lyn arching her back, thrusting her proud breasts out into his hands. He pinched them, the tips already poking through the thin bra and blouse. He pinched harder, a soft moan from Lyn's mouth as the pressure increased. "Do you like a little pain with your pleasure?" She didn't answer, but her back arched more, pushing her nipples into his fingertips harder, her body responding. "I have just the thing for you," he teased her.

She felt his fingers molding her breasts, his powerful hands clenching and unclenching on her tender breasts, tasting their resiliency. She arched her ass into his crotch, rubbing against his hard cock that throbbed in his pants. Would he fuck her in front of everyone? His fingers moved down the front of her blouse, expertly unbuttoning the white blouse, his finger tracing along the naked skin revealed after each button, sending shivers and goose bumps on her skin. He peeled the blouse back, revealing the thin white bra. She looked down, able to make out her dark brown areolas, her nipples pushing out the thin fabric, feeling almost naked already.

Miguel had to pull back from her body, his fingers quickly finding the catch of her bra and making short work of it, his hips thrust forward again, sliding his throbbing cock sensuously over her ass cheeks. "Put your hands down, we need to take off your handcuffs so I can get your blouse and bra off. We are dying to see your naked tits." He quickly un-cuffed her, the cuffs falling noisily to the floor, her arms hanging uselessly to her side.

His hands returned to her front, stripping the blouse slowly from her shoulders, letting it slide down her arms, throwing it over into the corner. He returned to her bra, letting the straps slide down her arms, Lyn's hands instinctively coming up to cover her breasts, Miguel letting her do it.

She could feel her hot flesh beneath her hands, her hard nipples pressed into her palm as she stood there, the light blazing on her half naked body.

"Remove your hands. Put them over your head. Arch up your tits for us Lyn."

She closed her eyes, her hands sliding off her naked breasts, pushing them over her head, her back arched, the cool air rushing over her breasts making her nipples so hard she thought they would burst. She could feel all the eyes on her half naked body, a strange tingle between her legs as she was paraded before the audience.

Miguel's hands returned, his calloused fingers plucking at her nipples as she shivered in lust, his hands hefting up her large globes in his palms, bouncing them slightly. He let his fingertips play back and forth over the rubbery nipples, slapping at them with his fingernails, seeing her body jerk in pain when a sharp nail rubbed over the tender flesh. "Play with your nipples while I strip you naked."

His hands went down to the edge of her skirt, gripping it and slowly began to pull it up. Lyn obeyed, her fingers moving down to rub gently over her nipples as she stood submissively before the audience. The tops of her stockings were slowly revealed, the awes could be heard when the garter belt was revealed, many girls in the audience would be sporting them tomorrow, gifts from the men after seeing how sexy Lyn looked in them Miguel pulled it above her waist again, holding it while they audience admired her. He saw her fingers exciting her nipples more than he could have,have; the tips had to be over an inch long, sharp and pointed. He turned her skirt around, finding the clasp and zipper, letting it fall to the floor, Lyn kicking it to one side.

"Turn around," he ordered her, Lyn obeying, staring eye to eye with Miguel. He moved to the side, leaving her facing the mirror covered wall, the audience staring back at her. "Spread your legs."

She almost came when she heard the words. She didn't hesitate, letting her legs part. Miguel's hands moved to her ass cheeks, sliding over the tight flesh molded in her tight, black panties. "Such a lovely ass," he said loudly. He slapped her cheek, Lyn jumping suddenly at the unexpected occurrence. "Built for punishment," again Miguel speaking to the audience. Five more sharp slaps rang out in the room, alternating between her cheeks, feeling Lyn jerk at each slap. "Is your pussy wet?"

She turned towards him, whispering. "Yes." She wasn't sure why, but the burning pain of the spanking so close to her pussy brought about such a strange feeling between her legs.

Miguel let his fingers slide into the top of the panties, sliding them down over her cheeks to sit right underneath her hillocks, her naked pink cheeks staring out. It was a treat in the club to have a white woman, even more to have one stripped naked, most of the girls light brown skinned. "Such smooth skin. Welts would show up nicely against the white skin." He continued to caress her ass, running over each cheek, feeling her tighten her muscles when he tried to pull her cheeks apart.

She tightened her ass cheeks when his finger slid up and down her crack, teasing her. She was embarrassed enough, not wanting him to expose her anus to the club. He ignored her attempts, his hand sliding down lower, to the juncture of her thighs, pushing the panties lower. She felt his fingers touch her pussy, finding her soaked in anticipation. She needed to cum and didn't even care if he masturbated her in front of the crowd.

"Turn around now. Let's have a look at your lovely pussy." She turned around, her panties still down behind her.

She heard the words again.

"Spread your legs."

She didn't hesitate, letting them part, feeling Miguel behind her again, this time his cock rubbing against her naked ass cheeks. She didn't even clench her cheeks when she felt his cock rubbing her crack, the rough material of his pants rubbing over her exposed anus, feeling her tiny hole go into a series of spasms, Lyn unable to control it.

Powerone
Powerone
1,575 Followers