First Visit to Haitian Bondage Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers

Miguel's hand slid down over her taut stomach, sliding lower as Lyn allowed her legs to open wider, giving him greater access to her aroused pussy. She thought she could cum if he just touched her there. His fingers outlined her puffy lips, pinching them, little gasps coming from her mouth as they were mistreated, the pinching fingers pulling them outward, her panties sliding between. She felt one fat finger run up and down her slit, the panties pushed between them soaked with her juices, her hips beginning a gentle fucking as she let him masturbate her.

Miguel's fingers caught the top of her panties, slowly sliding them down, her bush first revealed, her natural blonde hair so fine that it was barely visible, giving her a bald look like a little girl. Lower her panties went, a murmur from the audience as her slit was finally revealed, Miguel letting them slide all the way down until they got hung up in her garter belt. A snip and the silky garment fell to the floor, a small knife cutting the sides.

"Now spread your legs real wide. Show everyone your sweet pussy." His hands held her hips as she let her legs shuffle wider, Miguel whispering in her ear, "more" each time until he was satisfied, her legs now at least three feet apart.

His hand returned to her pussy, fingers on each side grasping one of her lips and pulling, her pink insides gradually revealed, her juices glistening in the bright lights. "Such a lovely pink pussy. I know exactly what it needs."

Lyn turned when she heard the noise behind her, two men bringing over a large table to the center of the stage and then leaving, but not before they admired her naked body. She felt even more exposed, her garter belt and stockings highlighting her naked sex.

"On your back on the table Lyn." He helped her up, seeing her cringe as her back hit the cold wooden table. "I'll warm you up soon," teasing her. He pulled her arms behind her, the golden handcuffs placed on them again.

She felt a tug as her cuffs where attached to something behind her, pulling her arms out straight behind her. A large leather belt was placed around her slim waist, Miguel tightening it, pinning her to the table.

"Let's go those lovely tits in a better position." He pushed a bolster under her back, her breasts forced to arch up grotesquely as if they were pushing toward the sky. "Yes, so much more available." He moved between her tightly clenched legs. "We can do better then that Lyn. The audience can't see your treasures.

She felt him moving at her ankles, unable to see what he was doing but she could feel leather being tightened around her slim ankles. She looked up, two pulleys slowly lowering black metal hooks toward her ankles, fearing what they would do. She didn't have time to think much more, Miguel clipping the hooks on each of her ankles, the gentle hum of the motors beginning. She looked up, not only the ropes were drawing up towards the ceiling, but the motors began to move to the sides, each one going to the opposite direction. She felt her legs beginning to slowly rise up into the air. Not only that but they began to part, each leg pulled in the opposite direction. Her legs were slowly being drawn up high, but also spread, spread farther then she would have done.

Miguel watched between her legs as her pussy was methodically spread for the audience, the motors not caring about her discomfort separating her thighs, raising her legs up higher and higher. He saw her begin to struggle as the spread of her legs increased, moving wider and wider. Her pussy lips began to spread apart, her ass beginning to rise up from the table, the belt the only thing that kept her secured. He stopped the motor.

She felt so exposed, even worse than in a doctor's office when she had to put her feet in the dreaded stirrups. She couldn't see, but her crotch ached from the spread of her legs, knowing her pussy was grossly exposed. Even her cheeks would not stay closed, Lyn clenching them tight, groaning as she tried to hide her anus from the audience. She felt Miguel's hands run up and down her thighs, slowly teasingly get closer and closer to her pussy. She felt the electric touch of his fingers on her pussy, her body shuddering in pleasure as he slid up and down her slit, rubbing over her vagina, slick with her juices.

He could see her clit, the spread of her legs exposing the hard bud to the bright lights. No, he wouldn't touch her there yet. He had other plans first. She would have to experience the pain before she would receive the pleasure.

She screamed loud, the sudden impact of his hand exploding on her spread pussy shocking her back to reality. He rubbed her pussy for a minute before she felt it leave, knowing what was going to happen. He was spanking her pussy; her bound position should have alerted her to his intentions.

"Count them or I'll start at the beginning again." He slapped her between her legs again, his palm already wet from her pussy.

"Two," she cried out. Her sex was ablaze in pain, his hand hitting her with such a force. How could he do that to her? But she had let him, letting him put her in such a vulnerable position, what did she expect him to do? "Three," she screamed in pain, his hand returning to massage her inflamed pussy. Each time she felt his hand leave she braced her body for the next inevitable slap, each time the pain greater then she could even imagine.

"Nineteen," tears from her eyes as he continued to slap her pussy, sometimes hitting her tender inside thighs, but always returning to slap her pussy. She could feel her pussy lips swell up, giving him a bigger target, the skin so sensitive that even his hand caressing her pussy between spankings made her tighten her body in pain.

"Twenty" she cried out. His hand lingering longer then usual, a fat finger sliding along her lips, getting her wet. Was he finished?

She heard the hum of the motors, Miguel loosening the belt around her waist so the ropes could draw her legs up higher, Lyn's ass completely pulled from the table, hung like a piece of meat for all to view. Her cheeks were spread, her anus exposed, the cool air blowing on it as she hung there waiting for the unexpected.

Miguel grabbed the fifteen inch plastic ruler from the edge of the table, pulling it back until it bent almost all the way back. He watched her eyes as he let it go, the end quickly flying through the air, snapping back harshly. "Twenty on your asshole Lyn." He said it loudly, seeing her attempt to clench her cheeks, the ropes preventing all but a token resistance.

She braced herself for the inevitable pain, but she couldn't fathom the depth of his depravity. She heard the swoosh of the ruler, the rush of air and then the sudden shock as the end of the ruler stopped harshly on her asshole, slapping harshly against the tender hole. It felt like someone was trying to jam a log up her asshole, her anus more sensitive then she could ever imagine. The pain shot up to her brain, a scream tore from her lips as her asshole burned. "One," she barely remembered to shout out. No, don't, his finger pressed against her anus, slowly circling the wrinkled opening, applying pressure to the exposed hole. But the removal of his finger was just as bad, the swoosh of the ruler breaking the silence, the sharp sting of the unyielding plastic against her spread hole, the sudden pain on impact. "Two," she cried out in pain.

Miguel let his finger play around her anus, seeing the tiny hole clenching and unclenching, the pain making her asshole dance for his pleasure. She didn't even squirm when he rudely fondled her asshole, preferring his massaging finger to the harsh slap of the plastic ruler. By the tenth slap, his fingers began to enter her asshole, the red hole now impaled on his thick finger, his finger deep in her rectum, massaging the clenching muscle as she squirmed under his probing.

"Fifteen," she cried out, tears covering her cheeks. The air was pushed from her lungs as his finger impaled her asshole again, this time the squirming digit digger deeper into her colon, twisting and turning inside her. Her asshole burned, the constant barrage of pain from the ruler coupled with his probing finger was taking its toll on her body.

"Nineteen." Two fingers now impaled her swollen asshole, the digits going deep inside her, twisting and turning, sharp pains as Miguel spread them cruelly inside her, forcing her anal tract to spread wide.

"Twenty." The last was the worst; Miguel seemed to put all of his strength behind the last one, her anus already red and swollen slapped harshly by the rigid plastic.

"Would you like me to make you cum Lyn?" His hand went to her pussy, finding it drenched, her juices already leaking down between her legs, a wet spot on the table beneath her.

"Please, please, make me cum." Her body was so ready for his fingers. She had to cum, no longer caring who was watching her.

Miguel's fingers pushed on the edges of her vagina, spreading her open, feeling the tightness of her wet pussy as he struggled to open her up. Her tight pussy slowly spread open, his fingers keeping her hole open wide. He began to push in, keeping her spread as he did.

It felt like a big cock going inside her, his fingers spread wide, pushing in deeper and deeper. She was so wet. It was the position that he had placed her in, hung up, her feet high up in the air, her legs spread obscenely wide, all of her treasures exposed. It was humiliating, but also exciting, knowing that the audience was watching Miguel masturbating her, knowing that they would see her cum, their eyes riveting on her pussy as she did. "AAAHHH," his fingers plunging deep inside her vagina, corkscrewing in and out, the sound of her juices ringing out in the room as he began to finger fuck her. His other hand went up to her clit, pulling her clit hood aside, his fingers on each side of her swollen organ, pressing inward, pinching it between his powerful fingers, his other hand continuing to fuck her with three fingers now, the fat digits twisting and turning inside her.

He could feel her pussy grip his fingers so tight, if only the club didn't have a rule about no fucking any of the bound girls his cock would be doing the fucking, not his fingers. Her passage was so hot and tight, even with the abundance of crème she was putting out, he had to force his fingers in each time. He pinched her clit harder until he heard her moan. His finger began to slap the hard bud back and forth, his fingernail rubbing along the sensitive morsel as her body bounced up and down. He could see it in her face, she was ready to cum.

He had her almost there, her body strung tightly on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. Then she felt some of his fingers leave her vagina, the other hand still rubbing her clit. One finger slid down her slit, Lyn knowing where it was going, unable or not wanting to stop him as it crept slowly towards her asshole. She felt it rub the abused hole, still swollen and sensitive from the ruler, beginning to spasm again, Lyn unable to control her own muscles. It pushed in, slowly spreading her anus open again, the burning returning, inch by inch in crept into her bowels, his other fingers buried deep in her vagina, only a tiny membrane separating the two. He began to pump her with his fingers, her pussy and asshole now being reamed by his fingers, her clit yanked and pulled. That was all she needed, her body began to shudder, her nipples hardened. She came, came like she never had before, seeing in her mind all of the men watching her pussy and asshole impaled on Miguel's fingers, Lyn bound like a two dollar whore, masturbated to orgasm for their enjoyment. Her pussy and asshole clenched on the fingers inside her, sucking them deeper inside, sweat breaking out on her body, her juices soaking Miguel's fingers, sliding down between her legs to soak the finger in her asshole, Miguel able to shove his fingers in deeper, aided by her juices.

Miguel watched her body hump on his fingers as she came,came, twisting and turning them inside her, making her feel them deep inside her. She clenched so tightly he had to push hard to get them back inside, but inside he did, deeper then before, his fingers rubbing harshly over her inner walls. She came for long minutes, each time he thought she had finished,finished; he pinched her clit hard, and twisted his long finger in her asshole until her body arched up again in another orgasm. Finally she stopped, her body drained. Miguel pulled his fingers out of her slowly. He untied her and helped her to the table, Lyn sitting naked in the chair, soaking the seat beneath her with her juices.

They left the club, Lyn naked, Miguel parading her through the club, a dog collar around her neck, a short lease to keep her in line. He let the limousine driver get a long look at her naked body, making Lyn crawl into the back seat, her naked ass wagging like a dog. He took her back to her room through the beach entrance, none of the guests lucky enough to catch a glimpse of her naked body only bound by the collar around her neck. He left her slumped in her bed, exhausted from the night.

It had been two weeks since her return from Haiti, many nights she thought of that night, Bill able to quench her new found desires. She picked up her mail, opening the bill for the escort service. Two thousand dollars, sitting at the desk, her checkbook open. Two thousand dollars to be stripped naked, humiliated and masturbated in front of a large group of strangers, forced to cum for their pleasure. She wrote out the check, two thousand-five hundred dollars, five hundred dollar tip for Miguel. She smiled, her hand moving under her skirt.

The End

Powerone
Powerone
1,582 Followers