First Week in Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this pleasure he gave me, and I have not once, until now, mentioned that magnificent cock!

"I am going to spank your breasts with this," he said, taunting me.

"Ohhhh, yes!" I would have agreed to anything at that moment.

Johnny straddled me and methodically slapped my breasts with his erection - a magnificent erection if I say so myself -- it truly was.

About eight inches in length, but thicker in the middle while narrow at the head, vibrators should make a mold from him, it would delight countless women and make a small fortune for the manufacturer.

With my breasts a bright red and my nipples tingling from the shock of dozens of slaps, he hopped off the bed and stood in front of me, cupping my head at back where it joins the neck while I ingested his cock. All of it - every fucking millimeter of his velvet hose. My fingers blindly searched out his balls as the last of him filled my mouth and throat.

Breathing carefully through my nose, I swallowed away the gag reflex and constricted the epiglottis. My lips pursed over his springy skin. My jaws were stretched enough that the sides of my face hurt. Still I had room to swipe my tongue across the underside of the shaft.

He was patient. At no time was I concerned that he'd cum before finishing me off.

And just before my jaw gave out, he took himself from my mouth, flipped me over and repositioned my body on the bed, my head at the headboard; my ass rose just so, and took me doggy-style.

His hands pressed down at my back and buttocks while his lengthy cock drove deep into my cunt. I reveled in his entrance. I was filled and emptied in rapid succession, and the feel of his balls slapping the backs of my thighs was sheer heaven.

I craned my head back to find his lips, and he obliged me with a wondrous series of kisses while slowing his fucking to a crawl with me moaning into his mouth as he tunneled into me.

It was a gorgeous fuck. Cream from my pussy trailed along the circumference of his cock, depositing a ring of foam at the base of his shaft.

And when some minutes later, he warned me of his impending orgasm, I summoned a strength I hadn't known I possessed and freed myself of his erection, turned, and kissed his chest, licking the sweat from his skin. I discovered his nipples were deliciously sensitive to the touch of my lips and teeth.

I straddled his legs and pushed off his torso while I rode hard his bone-like penis. His hands clasped my leg at the knee and traversed the line of my thigh. He followed the curve of the flank up to my tits, which he squeezed. The up and down motion of my body had a metronomic precision. I slid down the stem and landed atop the root and tensed the muscles there as my knees folded out.

My vagina compacted about his shaft, and I lifted with the walls sucking him to them. I held on until my labia kissed his glans then I relaxed my muscles and lowered my body weight down.

Johnny placed his fingers in my mouth, and I sucked them. He croaked hoarsely that he was close to cumming, and I managed to dismount although I was on the edge myself.

He lashed my clitoris with his tongue. He growled into my gaping pussy. His nose flattened against my pubis, and the dam inside me burst.

My legs elongated.

My feet curled.

My toes clenched like a monkey's paws.

I shut my eyes to focus on the sensation, to revel in it.

My ass bucked from the bed.

My cunt seemed to invert.

And I laughed insanely throughout my orgasm.

When my eyes flashed open and focused downward, I noticed that my fingers gripped his so tightly that the knuckles had whitened. I laughed again at the exquisite and joyful pleasure of release. He crawled on top of my body and kissed me.

I tasted my piquant juices on his lips and tongue. My fingers combed his hair as the kisses deepened. His rigid cock prodded at my belly.

Reaching between my legs, I placed him inside, while chanting: "Fuck me. Fuck me till you cum."

He did exactly that. When his body slammed down, the momentum flowed from him to me in a wave that rippled through my trunk and radiated into my extremities.

My spine did a sideways dance.

My fingertips tingled. I felt the force of fucking in my eyelids.

My arms wrapped his back, and I gripped his bony shoulder blades.

My feet kicked off his calves.

My legs interlaced with his and tangled them up in a knot.

My face burrowed into his throat and collar. The shaft, which was so wondrously long and thick and hot, stretched my pussy out. I compressed muscles around his cock, making the entrance snug for him. I held on to the sides of the mattress as he took me harder.

My lover's movements became erratic. He pulled the cock out of my pussy, peeled the condom off, and shucked his hand along the erection.

"Come on my tits. I want to wear your come," I shrieked as another orgasm rippled through me. The semen streamed out in bright, flashing ribbons. I was splattered with cum. It splashed the bottoms of my breasts and painted the cleavage between them. The viscous fluid rained onto my abdomen, collected in the hollow of my navel, and overflowed the belly button. The shaft jerked against my curling fingers as I pointed the penis.

I giggled at how much cum there was. Jellied puddles of his semen dotted my torso when he finished spasming. It was an alien landscape of opaque lakes. Over the sheen of perspiration, thick, viscid, sticky pools of come, pale and white, glistened on my skin like the first winter snow.

"Thank you," I said, and rubbed his cum over my body until it was a transparent gloss.

"Go brush your teeth with my sperm," he said with a smile.

And I did, gargling long and loud enough to be certain he heard me.

We fucked again, first in bed, then in the shower while we cleaned each other up. I drank his second orgasm, nearly as voluminous as the first. Semen overflowed my lips and dribbled down my chin and throat. He tasted of spice and salt.

The third explosion, smaller than the previous two, arrived as I rimmed his asshole. My head ducked between his legs. The semen plastered wet hair to my face. A fog of steam surrounded us.

"Welcome to Wilmington, Gabby. Are you free tomorrow? I'd like to take you out to see the great plantation outside of town."

"Will you fuck me against a cottonwood tree?"

"More like an old oak. I doubt there are many cottonwoods in the Carolinas."

"An old oak tree will be fine. I'll leave my address on the dresser."

It was two-thirty in the morning and I couldn't wait for the sun to rise.

12