First Wrestling Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kidrock
kidrock
206 Followers

"How does the sweat from my balls taste Mish?"

"Fuck you Kevin. Do that again and I will bite them."

"Ooooo, really now, that wouldn't be in the spirit of our little match now would it?" I grabbed her head again and shoved it into my crotch.

"Give up." It wasn't a question anymore. "Give up."

All I heard was a muffled "nnnnnnmmmmm."

I let go so she could get some air.

"Was that a submission?"

"No."

We were both using this as an opportunity to rest. I could easily keep her hands away from my dick so she couldn't try anything. Plus I was wearing her down in the head scissor hold.

"I think the end is coming for you Michelle. What do you want to do for me when I win?"

She didn't say anything. She was thinking of a way to escape...and she found it. She couldn't reach my dick, but she could reach my ass. I felt her probing with her hand near my asshole. What the hell was she doing?

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. She started to finger my ass!! I couldn't move away fast enough. I let her go and rolled away, pushing her in the chest with my foot as she tried to get up.

What a sight we must have been if someone was watching. Pretty much doing anything to win at this point, it seemed like nothing was off limits. We weren't about to start pummeling each other, but outside of that, low blows, dirty tricks and sexual moves were coming easy to both of us.

We got to our knees and moved quickly to close the gap between us. We reached out and clasped a bearhugs on each other, each with one arm inside and one arm outside. Once again I had her tits against me, her nipples drilling into mine. Both of us could be heard grunting and groaning for a number of reasons. We were both getting tired, moves getting slower, holds not as crisp, and the sexual tension between us was mega-high.

My dick was trapped between out lower stomachs as we gripped each other in the bearhug, our heads on each others shoulder, left cheek to left cheek. I felt her warm, heavy breathing on my neck.

"Give up Michelle?"

"No Kevin, do you?"

"Not hardly."

"You can't go much longer."

"I think you are speaking for yourself Mish."

We could feel each other's heartbeat as we were locked together in the bearhug. I smelled her perfume too, she smelled nice, real nice.

Then out of nowhere she reached up with her left hand and grabbed my hair from the back of my head and reached down with her right hand, grabbing my cock. She pulled my head back by the hair and started stroking my dick with my right hand. I grabbed her hair with my right hand and dropped my left hand to her pussy, quickly finding an entry for my middle finger and proceeded to finger her again.

"Mmmmmm, ooooooo" were moans coming from both of us now. Her hand was moving up and down my dick, the sweat providing all the lubrication she needed. I found a nice spot inside her pussy with my middle finger and was working her. Neither one of us backed away from the current "holds" although it would have been easy. This anything goes match was a border-line sex-fight, where anything sexual goes and the loser was in fact the one who came first. The winner could then do whatever they want or get whatever they want from the loser.

I started to get that feeling again, but I could tell by her groaning as well as the wetness of her pussy that I was getting her worked up too. But once again I wasn't sure I could outlast her. She had to feel the pre-cum starting to drip from my dick again, giving her some extra lubricant. Man she knew how to jerk someone off!

I couldn't chance not being able to outlast her. I stopped fingering her and balled my hand into a fist, burying it into her stomach. She doubled over completely surprised by the blow.

"Uuunnnn" was her reaction.

She dropped to the floor gasping for air. I was going to wear her down even more. I was ready to bust but I wanted to assert my dominance over her first.

Rolling her onto her stomach was easy as she tried to fill her lungs with precious air. I grabbed her wrists and propped my foot on her back.

"Ready to go surfing Michelle?"

I pulled her arms up backwards by her wrists and pushed down hard on her back with my foot.

"How does that feel Michelle?"

All she could muster was another, "Uuuuhhh."

I must have held the hold for about two minute but she wouldn't give up. I was starting to get feeling that I wanted to really show her who won. I hadn't won yet, but I was going to.

After a couple of minutes I let her arms drop to her sides. I grabbed a handful of hair with my left hand and having removed my foot from her back, lifted her head up so she would have to get up. She started to get to her knees which provided the opening I wanted. I buried my foot into her gut hard, the smack of the top of my foot against her stomach echoed in her bedroom.

The air flew out of her but I held her on her knees by her hair and lashed out again, this time connecting with one of her tits. She groaned in agony now. The kick was probably harder than it should have been but I wanted to bring this to a conclusion and I sensed I could.

I let her go and she fell to the floor clutching her chest, trying to fill her lungs again with air. I sat her up and sat down behind her, wrapping my left arm around her neck and locking my left hand around my right wrist. I also wrapped my legs around her waist and leaned backwards onto my back with her on top of me. I had her locked around the waist in a body scissors hold and was also choking her out. She had nothing to grab onto or pull or stimulate. My dick was pressed against her back but I was in total control now.

Still she struggled to free herself.

I lifted my head so my mouth was next to her ear.

"Give up Michelle" I whispered into her ear.

I felt her fingers trying to get underneath my arm which was choking her and depriving her of air. My legs were also diminshing her ability to fill her lungs. It was only a matter of time and I was confident. In fact, I wanted to make sure her submission was complete. I was completely into asserting my domination upon her at this point. My respect for her toughness increased tremendously considering the battle we'd been through. Then I remembered her question when she saw the guy fucking the woman from behind, "Is that how you see it ending?" she asked as she stood over me. Looking back it was as if she was almost suggesting that wouldn't happen. Of course, I never in my life imagined being where I was at this very second - being locked in a nude wrestling match with my mom, both of us pushing every inhibition aside to win.

I mean I fantasized often about wrestling matches with her that ended with us fucking submissions out of each other, but they were just fantasies. Never for a second did I think we'd be in a position where we'd actually be wrestling, never mind fucking. It wasn't right for a mother and son to embrace each other in such a manner. I guess her idea of thinking about it as two consenting adults worked, because here I was ready to elicit her complete submission and do what I want with her once I did that.

I whispered into her ear again, "Give up Michelle."

I moved my right hand over her mouth and nose keeping her from getting any more oxygen. Between the scissor hold around her waist, the choke and hand over mouth smother she couldn't breath. She was slapping my arms and thighs, moves she knew were signs that she gave up.

I removed my hand from her mouth and relaxed both the choke and scissor hold, but kept them locked on.

"Do you give up Michelle?"

"Yes, I give up."

"Say my name. Submit and say my name."

"Kevin, I give up."

I moved my right hand to her right tit and instead of squeezing or twisting it I started to caress it.

"Mmmm, say it again Michelle, say you submit to me."

Her nipples got hard in seconds and she started to moan, this time pleasurable moans.

"I submit to you Kevin."

"Is you submission complete? What are you willing to do for me?"

"Oooooo, anything you want Kevin, my submission is total. I will do what you want."

Now I dropped my left hand onto her left tit and was caressing both tits. They felt wonderful. I also let my legs drop to her side.

We stayed like that for a little bit, with her still on top of my, her back on my chest, as I caressed her tits.

"Roll over Michelle."

She rolled off me. I grabbed her hand and stood her up. We faced each other and I pulled her into me. We embraced, this time a softer embrace, her tits against my chest and our hands exploring backs and asses. Standing there chest to chest, feet touching feet, I lightly kissed her neck and she kissed mine back. Breathing was as heavy as it was the entire fight as the sexual tension was rising rapidly.

I backed her to the edge of the bed and stopped. I turned her around and bent her over, leaning over beside her. Cupping her left breast with my left hand and reaching in behind her to once again insert my finger into her pussy. She tensed a little and moaned a lot.

"You like that Michelle?"

"Oh yes baby, yes."

"You want my dick don't you Michelle."

"Mmmmm, yes, yes, I want your dick Kevin."

Her hips were moving in rythym with my finger, she was horny as fuck right now. I could feel her pussy getting more moist, feel her juices getting heavier. I had two fingers up there but it was still tight.

"Oooh yeah, oooh yeah."

I tugged her head back by her hair playfully now.

"You're mine bitch" I whispered into her ear.

"Yes Kevin, I am your bitch tonight. You beat me, you deserve it."

"That's right Michelle, I do deserve it."

Her breathing and groans were getting faster, she was more than aroused. I pulled my fingers out and brought them to her mouth.

"Taste yourself, taste your pussy, lick my fingers."

"Ooooh yeah" she said as she put both fingers into her mouth and licked her own pussy juice off of them.

I was ready to claim my victory. I moved behind her and put my hands on her hips, bringing her ass to my dick. Once again my dick slid right into her pussy, and she was still tight despite being so wet. I started to fuck her just like the picture in the magazine.

"I guess this is how it is going to end huh Michelle?"

"Yes Kevin, oooh yes."

Again I playfully pulled her head back by her hair. She loved it.

"Harder Kevin, harder."

"Sure Michelle" I responded as I drilled her pussy from behind.

I pushed her forward so she would climb onto the bed and I climbed on top of her, still fucking her doggy style. Her groans were audibly louder now, she was about to cum.

"Oooh yea baby, yea, yea, that's it."

I was taking advantage of every second.

"Who's bitch are you Michelle?"

"You're bitch Kevin, I'm...mmmm...I'm you're, oooooh, bitch...aaaa, oh yea, oh yea, oh yeeeaa"

And that last oh yeah was her climaxing. Her arms stretched out in front of her grabbing holds of the sheets as I continued to pound her ass, feeling her orgasm engulf my dick. This was the most incredible sex I've had since I realized what my dick could do at age 12.

After what seemed like minutes she finally stopped screaming and her body relaxed. I pulled out and my dick was covered with her cum. I rolled her over and pinned her arms over her head. This time I slid up with every intention of her taking me into her mouth and NOT getting up.

"I want you to blow me Michelle."

As she opened her mouth to say something I shoved it inside and started to fuck her mouth. I could her her slurping her own cum as I face fucked her. I wasn't going to last long.

"That's it, yea, yea."

I could feel my body tensing and sure enough, my dick exploded in her mouth. I was fucking her mouth hard, and I was deep. She wasn't necessarily swallowing it but I was forcing it down her throat.

"Oh yea, yea, fuck yea"

I looked down and she hardly flinched. Cum was dripping out of her mouth and shooting down her throat, but she was taking it all.

"Oh my god yea."

Finally I stopped pumping and when I did she started to choke, due to the amount of cum that I forced her to swallow. I removed my dick and climbed off her, letting her sit up. She coughed up some cum and cleared her throat.

I was on my back and she laid down on her back too. We were both recovering from our encounter and trying to catch our breath. It was over...and now thoughts of how we would deal with it started creeping into my mind.

Like I said, this kind of scene was total fantasy and my fantasy was brought to life bigger and badder than I ever could have imagined, but now what. We were Michelle and Kevin, but we were also mom and son. We did things to each other no mother and son should do, and there was nothing that could erase that memory or event now.

"Mom.." I started.

"Kevin, I know what you are thinking. It's okay, you won and I AM your bitch...TONIGHT. Tomorrow is a new day. I wanted to know more about what I discovered in your room and we both wanted to find someone to wrestle. So now we know what it's like. Was it what you imagined?"

"Oh my god yes. You're not upset?"

"No I'm not upset. I am the one who suggested we approach this as a grown man and woman who agreed to an anything goes match. How can I be mad?"

"I guess, I just wasn't sure."

"Well, I'm not mad. I am sure if either one of us felt uncomfortable at any time and wanted to stop, we would have said something and I am sure we would have stopped."

"Definitely, if you wanted to stop I would have."

"But I didn't, and you didn't, so we saw it to the end and you won. So tonight I am your bitch to do what you please with. That ends tomorrow though. We are back to normal, or some semblance of normal...AND there will be a rematch."

"You want a rematch?"

"Don't you think that's fair? I would give you one."

"I wouldn't have lost, haha."

"Funny mister."

"I'm up for a rematch, sure."

She glanced over at me after I said that and notice my dick was hard again. Hey, that's what 19 year olds do, get hard-ons.

"Mmm. Looks like you are not done claiming your victory tonight."

"No, I'm not. Let's see how tight that ass is...Michelle."

kidrock
kidrock
206 Followers