First Year After Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a brief flash of exchanging vows with her, but knew it was impossible. "Yes, Mom. And you and Patti are my women, too."

Mom yawned, then cut herself short. "Sorry, Drew, that was not at all a reaction to what you said. It's been a long, tiring day, and between the early start and the time difference, we've been up almost 24 hours. Are you ready for bed?"

I asked, "Too tired for..."

"Sex? Sorry, sweetie, but we'll have to christen the bed tomorrow, I promise. I'd really love to fall asleep in your arms, though. Breakfast is served to the door, so we don't even need to get dressed for that, and we have all day to be together, maybe go into Mendocino for lunch, then dinner back here?" Mom walked towards the bed, taking off the sweat suit, and pulled the covers down. I followed suit, entering from the other side, closer to the wall. We settled into a spoon position, skin to skin and soon fell asleep.

-----

Feb 16, 2013

We had forgotten to pull the curtains on the sliding glass window before going to bed, and as soon as the sun rose around 7 AM, sunlight was getting reflected back to us from waves offshore, creating an occasional flickering along the ceiling and against my eyelids as the room brightened. I was still wrapped around Mom, and I pulled her closer to me, as I realized I was already erect, pressed against her buttocks.

"Mmmmmm," she said, beginning to wake. "Someone's already raring to go!"

"I wish it were true, but it's actually because I need to pee." I got up and made my way to the bathroom, and with some difficulty managed to urinate, which made me soft again. Mom was waiting at the door, her legs crossed, obviously needing to be next. I gave her a quick kiss, then sat on the bed while she used the bathroom, after tossing on a pair of shorts. As she came out, she opened the entry door a crack, then quickly leaned down and pulled a basket into the room. All while still naked.

"Breakfast's here," she said. Breakfast consisted mostly of bagels, scones and other pastries, still warm, with a couple of glasses of OJ, and cream cheese and jams to spread. Mom took it to the table by the slider, then set the in-room coffeemaker. "I know it's not the traditional B&B spread, of a communal breakfast prepared by the innkeepers around their dining room table, but I like it because we don't have to get dressed first."

Mom then went to the fridge and got out one of the wine bottles, and I asked, "A little early?"

She laughed. "Mimosas are a breakfast drink of Orange Juice and Champagne, and while California can't call their sparkling wines Champagne, it's still the same thing, and I specifically picked a sparking wine yesterday so we could have Mimosas today." She poured the OJ from one glass into a coffee mug, split the OJ from the other one between the two glasses, and added an equal amount of the bubbly wine into both, then handed me one, and raised hers to make a toast. "Happy Birthday, Tom Barnes. We love you."

"We love you, Dad," I said, as I sat at the table, and started prepping a bagel. Mom put on a tshirt while she waited for the coffee to finish, poured two mugs, and brought them and some creamers to the table. I added two creamers and a packet of sugar to mine, but set it aside until I finished the mimosa.

A second mimosa and a second cup of coffee later, all the basket had left in it were crumbs. Yet neither of us felt full. Mom got up, hugged me from behind, and said, "I want a shower. I wish there were room for both of us, but it's kinda small. Then I want you to take one, and then make love to me again. You up for that?"

"Do you expect me to say 'no' to that?" I asked. "Is it okay if I call Patti while you're in there, and let her know what's happened?"

"Sure, honey. Tell her I miss her, okay?"

I dialed Patti's number and she answered quickly. "Hi, honey! How's California so far? Your Mom jump your bones, yet?"

"How do you do that?! You got a crystal ball I don't know about? She only told me last night that she wanted to have sex with me, and then literally jumped onto me, in the hot tub. It was our first time."

She chuckled, "I guessed that's probably what she had planned, once I looked at that inn on the web. So, do I have reason to be jealous? How was it?"

I needed to be a little bit careful, not to create jealousy where it didn't need to exist. "It was terrific, no lie. We took our time getting here yesterday, did some wine tasting, had a great dinner, then settled into the room, which is when Mom told me she wanted to make love here. We really talked through some things first, to help me overcome some nerves, and let me see her as a whole person, y'know, not just as my 'Mom'. I think that was actually more important than the actual intercourse, to really clarify my love for her, and in relation to my love for you."

"Hmmm, I like the sound of that. So, what's today's agenda?" she asked.

"Well, we just finished breakfast, and Mom's in the tiny shower. I'm next, then Mom wants to make love again. Then maybe lunch in Mendocino and the rest of the day here? We're not scheduling ourselves too tightly today. Then we'll need to start back towards Sacramento right after breakfast tomorrow."

"I wish I were there with the two of you," Patti said. "Tell Tina I love her, okay?"

"She said to say she misses you, too. I love you, Patti. Thank you for being so understanding and for loving me. Bye, hon." I put my phone onto a charger, and walked into the bathroom, just as I heard the water turn off, and grabbed two towels, and held one out for Tina as she slid the curtain back.

"Oh, thank you, sweetie!" she said, as I wrapped the first towel around her body, and threw the second one over her hair, and began rubbing it dry for her. Once I got most of the water out, I wrapped it around her head, then started using the first towel to dry her body, getting in a lot of stray touches, my cock hardening as I went. She finally stopped me, and said, "As much as I love the attention, you need to shower, too, so get in there!"

So I pulled off my shorts, my cock sprang up when I did, and jumped into the shower, and really had to resist jerking one off. I wanted this hard-on to be for my Mom. So after a quick shampoo and a once-over with the soap, I jumped back out, and dried off, brushed my hair and teeth, and opened the bathroom door.

Mom was sitting on the bed, loosely wrapped in the towel, and brushing her hair. I could see her pubes under the towel, and the top of it looked like it was about to fall off of her tits. It was one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen, because I knew what was going to happen next. And when I did sit down next to her, it was enough to make the towel fall, and I lunged for her tits, sucking the right one into my mouth, and squeezing the other with my hand.

"Oh, damn! Suck me," Mom cried, throwing the brush towards her suitcase, and pressing on the back of my head. "You make me feel so good, Drew!"

I answered with my tongue, swirling it around her nipple, and with my lips, as I sucked her nipple in, and grazed it with my teeth. My left hand pulled the towel away from her, and stroked her tummy, before making its way down into her pubic hair, where I teased her by just running my fingers through the curls. My mouth switched breasts, and I switched hands, my fingers and thumb of the left using the wetness around the vacated nipple to swirl around it, then pinch, as I thrust the right hand between her legs, and slid my middle finger between her labia and started to stroke back and forth, avoiding her clit for now.

She spread her legs further and moaned, and let herself lower onto her back. I gave her a wet kiss, then began kissing my way down her body. By the time my mouth reached her pussy, I was already thrusting two fingers into her, and she'd already arched her back in one small orgasm. I said, "Oh, I like having two breakfasts in the morning," and dove into her with my tongue, lapping along her labia, then finally flicking across her clitoris with the tip of my tongue, as my fingers also found her g-spot and started lightly stroking across it.

"MMmmmmm! Drew! Oh my god! What are you doing?" and she came again.

I didn't answer her, except with my tongue and lips. When her orgasm ended, I increased my pressure to both her clit and g-spot, and worked her up to a really big one. Every time it seemed like she was about to start a small orgasm, I backed off just a little, and let her reach a new level of pleasure, then pushed her even higher, and higher. Her moans no longer sounded anything like words, but were unending. Finally, I pushed three fingers hard against her g-spot and, covering my teeth with my lips, bit down on her clit, and she went over the edge and screamed, her body shaking the bed, as her kegels went crazy around my fingers. One minute, two, and she kept shaking, as I resumed licking against her clit, until finally she pushed me away, barely able to say, "no... more..."

I slowly kissed my way back up her body, letting her recover, and just as my mouth reached her lips, my cock reached her pussy, and I slowly pushed myself in completely, while kissing her, and then rested a moment, while I pulled back and looked her in the eyes, saying, "I love you, Tina, mom, lover... wife."

"What are you saying, Drew?" Mom asked, surprised.

"Same thing you said last night. I want to marry you. I know it can't be made legal, but I want both you and Patti as my wives, not just some sexual threesome tacked onto my marriage to her. Every vow I make to her, I want to make to you. I want to make you both the happiest women on the planet, and me the happiest man. Will you marry me, in our hearts, right this very moment?"

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, Drew. Please, please, fuck your wife," she said, pushing her hips up at me, and kissing me once more.

I began a long slow stroking, into my mom-wife's hot, wet, sheath, every nerve ending on my cock feeling her love flowing to me through that contact, as mine flowed to her. Slow became a little faster, as moans and grunts filled the air. Long strokes became a little shorter, and Tina shuddered in another small orgasm. I latched onto her right breast, fucking her faster, and faster, until finally my balls jerked and I came into her, again and again, until my thrusts were squirting our juices out onto my legs, and we finally stilled.

Lying by her side, I looked her in the eyes, and said, "Yesterday, you said this place was important to you and Dad because it's where I began. Today, we get to say this place is important because it's where WE began. And we get to celebrate our anniversary on the same day as his birthday."

---

We rested awhile, then got up and cleaned away our juices, and finally got dressed for the day. We took a ride into Mendocino, and walked around the downtown, looking at the various art shops that were open. Many weren't open because of the time of year, but we had fun anyway, finally eating lunch at a sandwich shop, and grabbing gelato next door.

We went back to the inn, finished off the sparkling wine from the Mimosas, then the second red from the previous night, and opened a bottle of Chard and made love again in the hot tub, just doggy style, very slowly at first, as Mom and I both looked out the windows at the ocean, and the waves crashing onto the beach to our left, until it was our bodies that were crashing into each other in ecstasy. Then we got back into our sweats again, to watch the sunset from the deck, and then got redressed and had dinner at the inn's restaurant.

For dessert, Mom insisted on a blowjob, complaining that she hadn't yet done that with me. Looking down at her, her mouth engulfing me, driving me utterly crazy, I imagined my Dad watching us from on high, and smiling, because he knew I was making her happy. I don't know where the thought came from, maybe it actually came from Dad, maybe because I'd worried about what he would think, but afterward, I no longer worried about him.

We made love two more times and finished the last bottle of wine, before we finally had to fall asleep, at about 2 AM.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Yes, there is an inn room just like that south of Mendocino. If you recognize it, let me know. I hope you liked this chapter in the story. I'm working on the remainder of Drew & Tina's first year without Tom, looking to get at least two more chapters developed. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated.