First You Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

"You want me now huh?" he whispered in her ear.

He kissed her ear as she nuzzled into him and nodded.

"I love you Marcus," she said.

He pulled her hair away from her shoulders and kissed her neck making her angle her neck away from him.

"I love you too. Do you like that?" he said as his hands reached up to cup her breasts and he began to pull down on her sweater trying to get her tits free.

"Let me take this off Marcus," she said breathlessly and he helped her pull her sweater over her head, revealing a wonderful pair of breasts in a low-cut black bra. He ran his finger down her bare flesh feeling how wonderfully silky and soft it was. He cupped her breasts in his hand before kissing the valley between them.

"Unclip your bra," he ordered and when her hands reached behind her back he commented, "See its so much better when you co-operate!"

"What? No!" She suddenly said, as once again she seemed to realise what was happening. "Oh god what am I doing?" She was now crying again, and pushing him away. For the third time she fled his apartment, picking up her sweater and putting it back on as she went.

He slammed the front door behind her, "aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhh," he shouted out loud before marching off again to his study.

Once again he got into programming the device. This time he used the telemetry he had recorded of Carla's brainwaves to modify the program and hopefully find a way to get enough control of her mind. He wasn't sure if her could stand these constant failures. Marcus tried to remember this was ground breaking work.

The review and then code writing took hours. The program then had to be tested, fixed and retested until he was able to upload it. The device worked both on her conscious mind and on her brain while she slept. It was in sleep that the brain sorted out it memory function, and so he stored instructions in the overnight programs, to reinforce that she could not resist his instructions.

Exhausted he collapsed into bed almost immediately after finishing, but his own brain was still racing from all that screen time and hard work. So he thought about testing the device and that reminded him of when he had his first moment of success with his mind control device. Bored with sitting at home and angry with the gardening leave he was on, he had the idea of using his method of modifying brainwaves to see if he could completely control someone, not just their addictions.

He couldn't believe no one else had thought of it. It was such an obvious step on from his addiction device that once he realised the possibility, he went to work planning what to do immediately.

How happy he had been when his crude program simulation had finally worked properly. He had screamed out loud over and over that; "it works. It bloody works." A screen full of "Passed" in bright green letters in front of his eyes, the words had seemed to burn into the back of his brain.

The simulation proved the theory, but the working prototype had been months of hard work until Marcus realised he was now ready to test on a real subject. A loose plan of revenge was forming in his head but first he needed to be sure he could make someone do exactly what he wanted. He knew it had to be a difficult test, could he really make someone do something they never would want to, and then he had the idea of seducing a newly married wife. Fantasies about making love to Carla filled his mind as he fell asleep.

Early one morning on his daily run across the estate he spotted Mark loading a suitcase into his car and he ran over intrigued and worried they were going away. It would be just his luck if his subject ran out on him.

"Off somewhere nice?" Marcus called running on the spot, realising if Carla came out things might get awkward.

"Not really," came the reply, "business trip. Back Saturday morning. Listen, can I ask you something Marcus?"

Marcus's heart sank, but what else could he say. "Sure," he said.

"Does Carla seem ok to you?" Mark asked. "It's just she is very quiet these days and well, distant from me. Ever since we moved here actually, she has been strange and life with her is well, very difficult."

"She seems fine to me. Anyway better get on," said Marcus dismissively, "Oh well have fun." And he ran off as quickly as he could. He was delighted that Mark was noticing a change in Carla and he laughed at his joke about having fun. While you are away Mark old boy, fun is exactly what I am going to have he thought.

"No! You can't come in," said Carla, but she didn't really put up much resistance when Marcus ignored her and stepped inside. After meeting Mark outside, he had left it half an hour, and then headed over to see Carla.

"Are we going to go through this every time?" he said with a sigh. He reached out his hand to touch Carla's face, but she backed away. "I thought you might have come back after you ran out on me again."

"I wanted too. I try to obey you." She cried, blushing, but still walking slowly backwards, "but I can't do this. I want to, you know I want to, but I am not that kind of girl.

He moved towards her, but she continued to back away.

"Carla come here," he said but she continued to shake her head and retreat until she reached a wall and could go no further.

So now she was stuck Marcus was able to stand directly in front of her.

"Please go Mark will be back soon," she wailed trying to push him away with her hands.

Marcus smiled, "we both know that's not true, don't we? He is away for two nights, two nights when you and I could really get our relationship moving forward. By the way don't lie to be again, that will make me very cross. Now hold still please." And reaching down he untied the cord of her dressing gown.

Carla looked down at his hands as he opened her dressing gown.

"Pyjamas?" he exclaimed disappointed.

"Yes," Carla replied pulling the gown back around her. "Mark and I are not exactly. Well since I met you. Oh god this is such a mess. I feel so guilty for the way I feel about you." And she began to cry in earnest. "I want you Marcus and I know if we keep meeting like this sooner or later I will make love to you. I know it will happen because I can't resist you. Oh god my guilt is so bad for just thinking about it. It will destroy me if we actually do have sex." At this point her crying intensified even more.

Marcus tied the cord of her dressing gown back up and hugged her tightly.

"You cry my darling, that's it, let it all out my love," he said, "I understand it's all a bit overwhelming. So you cry my darling, but I promise you will come to me on Thursday wanting to be mine."

"A couple of days won't help. I will still feel the same? Face it. Please accept we can't be together. Stop pushing me." She said sniffing back more tears before finally she cried and cried, nuzzling into him as her emotions overwhelmed her. When she had fallen quiet, he gently held her at arms length, looking at her red eyes.

"It going to be ok Carla. Remember we love each other. Listen, just trust me ok." He replied with a smile and he let himself out of her house and headed back to his study. He knew now what he needed to do so she would co-operate, it would take not only some reprogramming, but modification of the hardware, but Thursday night she would be his willingly and enthusiastically.

It was all absurdly simple really, like all puzzles when you know the answer. He had been solely focussed on making her follow his wishes; he had not considered there would be other emotions such as guilt that he needed to control. He worked all that night and most of the rest of the day, ran simulations, rewrote code, reran simulations until he was sure he had it right. The new device could simultaneously control two parts of the brain, make the recipient of the device follow his instructions and make them feel guilty if they didn't, rather than did. It should be the solution to his problem.

Sadly it would always mean he could never get instant control of someone. The device would need time to work on the subject whilst conscious and unconscious. The genius was using the device to make Carla feel guilty towards him for rejecting his advances rather than for betraying Mark. As he said, simple really!

The work took hours and hours and when he finally finished he slumped in front of his mirror in the bedroom.

Marcus's reflection frowned back at him as he looked deeply into his own brown eyes. All he could see was tiredness but he wondered what others saw when they looked at him, whether he looked differently now his dark side was such a driving force in his life. It had never been his plan to sink this low or to misuse his intelligence in this way, but he also knew he wasn't about to stop. His previous life had been dull, full of scientific achievement, but so dull. Never had he had such a good time as this. The experiment had only just started and already he could not remember being so excited by something he was working on. He craved the excitement just like a junky craved drugs.

His personal life to date had been a car crash. To be honest his great successes in science had been fun at first but it was just a way to get back at the world. It was never satisfying. All those bullies and nasty experiences at school, as his peers rejected him for being so bright and so geeky. How he wished his parents had dressed him different or got his hair cut stylishly, but as academics they knew nothing of what a young man needed. So he endured the horrible school times, knowing his time would come, in an adult world were the bullies could no longer get him and whilst he excelled they would disappear from his world.

The way the drug company had let him down was too much. He wanted revenge for them humiliating him just like his school friends had. It was a promise he had made himself, over and over, that he would not let this happen to him in the adult world. He rang Carla and cancelled Thursday, she accepted his request with a mixture of pleasure and disappointment. The re-engineering of the device had taken too much out of him and he needed to regroup, but now he was confident he could seduce her whenever he was ready.

So it was not till Monday that he made his move, managing to bump into Mark in town, and have a coffee with him. Little did Mark realise this would be the final step in Marcus getting control of them both. Now he was sure he had it right he decided to take control of both of them.

He kept Mark at the café for an hour, ensuring the device was working enough to order Mark to do simple, seemingly harmless tasks. Real control would follow. Before they partied Mark confirmed he understood about making Carla a special cup of tea that night and how he needed to go on a business trip again. Remotely he could self-destruct the old device when Carla had received the new one.

Early the first morning she was going to be alone he let himself into Carla's house using his landlord's key. He was secure in the knowledge that Mark was away. He entered the bedroom so quietly that Carla did not notice and so he caught her playing with herself. Marcus watched with delight at what she was doing.

Her left hand was under the duvet and from the way she was writhing around she was clearly having a good time. She stopped when she realised Marcus was there, instead of being frightened though, she looked straight at Marcus and gave him a warm smile.

"Hello Carla," he said. "How are you? No more guilty feelings?" She wore the same red pyjama top she had been wearing when he had opened her dressing gown.

"Hello Marcus. I am glad you are here. Listen I am sorry about running out on you," said Carla, "but I am so pleased you are here now. Are you going to make love to me? I was thinking about fucking you just as you came in."

"I noticed that," said Marcus grinning.

"Do you want me to get dressed?" asked Carla. Marcus loved the fact she was suddenly so eager to please. The modified device was working well so far.

"No I just want you to take the bed covers off." He said. "Let me see the rest of you."

Slowly her hands pushed the duvet away and then using her feet she kicked it off the end of the bed. As it fell to the floor he stood back up again and walked over to the bed.

"Lift up," he said and as Carla raised her backside into the air he pulled off her pyjama bottoms, revealing a pair of white knickers. He ran his hand over her legs smiling.

"Now show me those wonderful legs." He said returning to his seat and tossing the pyjama trousers to the floor.

"Like this?" she said.

Her left leg lifted off the mattress; she bent it at the knee and then stretched it out, pointing her toes to tense her calf and thigh muscles. She then repeated the same thing with the other leg.

"Very nice," said Marcus. "Now show me what you were doing before I came in."

She laughed and her left hand slowly slid down her body and slipped into her knickers. She began to play with her pussy whilst her right hand caressed her left breast.

"That's it darling," he said, "forget about me. Just lose yourself in the moment."

"On no," she said moaning quietly, "I am thinking about you screwing me, just like I was before you came in."

She looked down at her hand, her face showing concentration, before she angled her head back and closed her eyes. Marcus thought she looked very sexy when she gently bit her lip. Her moaning began to give him a hard-on.

"That's it," said Marcus, "show me how much you like it." Firstly she began to lift her bottom up and then her whole body began to rock. Her knickers stretching as she rubbed her pussy more and more vigorously.

"Oh god all I want is for you to fuck me," she said.

Marcus moved off the chair onto the bed again and she paused and smiled at him.

"Please Marcus fuck me," she begged her arm grabbing his. "Let me show you how much I love you."

"Shhhhhhhh," he said, "I want you to be quiet my love. Please don't say anymore. Let me help you and he pulled her knickers halfway down her thighs. The material now stretched across her open legs.

"That's it open your legs as wide as you can. I really want to see those knickers stretched out. Now carry on," he said sitting back down again.

Her hands stroked her legs and then her tummy before she resumed stroking her pussy. The view of her pussy being worked on by her eager fingers was wonderful and he realised his heart was thumping in his chest.

"Roll over," he said, "show me how you fuck yourself on your front." And she rolled over, moaning as she did.

She lay on her front, flat on the mattress at first, fidgeting with her left hand between her legs. Her right hand lay by the side of her head, it grabbed and pulled at the bed sheet as she lost control. As her excitement grew her bottom rose into the air, her fingers working feverously at her slit, her ass making a circling motion, as she came with a gasp. She collapsed onto the bed and lay still panting.

Marcus sat beside her as she rolled back over.

"I want you inside me," she said reaching out to him and trying to feel his cock through his trousers. He smiled, moving out of reach, it's working perfectly he told himself. He decided to test her and the device some more.

"Soon, very soon." He replied. 'Did you like getting off in front of me Carla?"

Carla nodded, "if it pleased you, then I liked it, but I really want sex now."

"Actually I am going back to my house. Get your strength back for a bit and then come and see me. He helped her pull her knickers back up and he stood up, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead.

"You haven't let Mark touch you have you?" he asked suddenly wanting to know she was really his. "When was the last time you two made love?" he asked.

"It was the night before we met and agreed to rent this house," said Carla lying back on the bed. "Once I had met you, it was only you I wanted. I promise he hasn't touched me since. He has wanted to, but I haven't let him."

"Now please can we fuck I am so wet and so horny," she said.

"Later at my place," he said, "and after you have dressed up for me."

As he walked into the lounge he realised Carla was chasing after him desperate to get in front of him and to stop him leaving.

"Please," she said, "I can't wait any longer." She stood in front of him baring the way.

Carla stood still waiting for his reaction a seductive smile on her face. Her red top had ridden up so he could see her bare tummy. Her white knickers were still the only other item of clothing she was wearing. It was without doubt time to have his wicked way with her he thought. She could wait no longer and neither could he. The climax of the first stage of his project would have to be here. Marcus smiled at his pun, the climax would he hoped, literally be here. So he sat down on the sofa.

"Come here," he told her. Carla eagerly moved forward, bending down to him on the sofa. He moved her hair off her face, and holding her head they shared a long lingering kiss and then another. His thumb stroked her ear as they kissed more deeply, exploring each other's mouths. His hands took hold of her arms, which were now resting each side of his body as she climbed over and sat on his lap.

"So do you want to make love here?" He asked grinning.

"Yes, oh god, yes" she groaned.

"Sure?" he said. "No more guilt?"

"I want to be your mistress," she replied. "That's all I want. No guilt."

His hands began to explore all over her bottom. "You have a beautiful ass," he said.

"Thank you," she replied flicking her tongue in and out of his mouth. He pulled her knickers up a little so the material stretched and gathered in the crack of her ass. When he was sure her knickers would stay there he began to grab and pull at her bum cheeks. Next he pulled them down, getting them to sit under her backside. She continued to kiss and kiss him.

He pulled her top up and caressed her breasts, rubbing them with them both hands.

"I love the way you explore my body as I kiss you," she whispered. "Now I want to see all of you."

She sat back. She looked back at Marcus and began to undo the buttons of his shirt, his hands rubbing her legs as she did. When the last button was undone and his shirt had been pulled apart she lowered herself back down to kiss him and then she ran her hands over his chest.

"I love your body," she purred.

Kissing him again, she climbed off him and kissed down his chest before running her hand over his groin.

"Oh that feels so good," she said, "So big and so hard. I want it in my mouth." And after rubbing the bulge a few more times she undid his belt, trouser button and fly and he helped her pull his trousers down to his knees.

She ran her hands over his leg and then looked at his cock, which had sprung to attention when freed from his trousers.

"It is so big," she said. He laughed to himself thinking that was a clever thing for him to have programmed in.

"Start at the balls," he said and he watched as she licked his balls and then in one long slow continuous stroke she ran her tongue all the way up to the tip of his cock and repeated the process over and over. He could feel her warm soft breasts on his leg as she moved, the hard nipple rubbing against his skin. He loved looking into those huge eyes as her head moved towards him.

She stopped and began to kiss around his balls again, before finally kneeling up and using her left hand she began to slowly stroke his cock up and down.

"Is that nice, my lover" she said and he nodded.

"I think it needs a little kiss though." She commented trying to look thoughtful.

And after several more slow strokes with her tongue, her eyes fixed on him the whole time she popped his cock into her mouth, and began to suck up and down on his shaft. Her hand was holding it at the bottom to support it. She stopped, dribbled some salvia onto the tip and continued. She sucked him over and over again, his cock never going deep into her mouth, but enough to drive him crazy. He laid still, arms at his side just watching her blow him. He could just see her breasts, still poking out from her under her top from when he caressed them earlier. She began to move her hand up and down his shaft, slowly at first then faster and faster. She lay back a little more, now taking just the tip in her mouth; this allowed her to watch his reaction as she pleasured him.

braindump
braindump
302 Followers