First You Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
300 Followers

Finally he reached down and pulled her back up to him. Kissing her deeply. They looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"Was that nice?" she said, "I want to do it right. I want this to be the best fuck of your life."

"It was amazing," he said, "just amazing. Now it's your turn," and he picked her up. Carla squealed as she was lifted right off the sofa and turned in the air, before he laid her down on her back. She sat up and watched as he pulled her knickers off. He removed his shirt and his trousers before pushing her onto her back so she lay flat on the sofa. Marcus pushed Carla's legs backwards, so they were around her shoulders, but still bent at the knee. He pushed his head into her pussy and began to kiss and lick it.

"Oh god," she moaned, "oh yes, fuck yes. Right there!" Her hand pushed his head harder into her. Marcus kissed and licked for a few minutes, making Carla moan again before she pulled his head up by his hair.

"Please, I am going to burst if you don't fuck me. Put your huge dick inside me, please... please," She was begging again.

Marcus made a few long licks right across her pussy before getting up.

As Marcus moved to kneel between her thighs Carla smiled a huge smile. She realised he was going to start screwing her. She raised her legs in the air, to allow him to enter her, bending her legs at the knees. He rubbed his cock across the top of her slit a couple of times before slipping it inside her. Carla gasped.

"We are making love at last my darling," she said. "I'm sorry I wasted so much time fighting you."

Marcus smiled, and after taking a long lingering look at Carla, he made a couple of slow strokes in and out of her pussy before grabbing her ankles. He moved her legs, so they rested on his shoulders. Marcus supported himself with both hands as he pushed her legs back so his face was above hers.

He began to make fast long strokes, slamming into her as hard as he could.

"Is this how you like it?" She said. "Do it however you want. I am yours darling. I love you fucking me with my legs in the air. You can't hurt me. Fuck me as hard as you want."

He began to withdraw his cock completely and then to put it back in.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned, "god that feels so good. She grabbed his arms trying through the firm grip to communicate how good it felt.

Every time he re-entered her, she gasped, until he resumed banging her hard and fast. Their bodied began to make a slapping sound as using his hips he screwed her harder than ever. Marcus knew he would explode if he didn't slow down, so he began to kiss her and began to give her a much slower fuck with long deliberate strokes.

"Pick me up," she said, "like you did before. I want to feel small and vulnerable in your arms, completely under your control."

He ripped her tee shirt off, throwing the remnants of the material onto the floor and lifted her up, again she squealed with delight. She wrapped her legs around him, his hands supported her bottom and her hands were on his shoulders. She bounced up and down in his arms, riding his cock up and down, screaming as he fucked her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried in time with the bouncing.

She pulled herself a little closer and they kissed.

"Oh Marcus I love being your little slut," she cried.

When he could not hold her any longer he ordered her onto all fours and he entered her from behind, holding her waist as he thrust in and out of her as hard as he could. Carla at first was on all fours but in the end her arms could not hold her anymore and she flopped forward. Her head rested on the sofa.

He banged her as hard as he could, but soon he knew he could not hold back anymore.

"I want to come over your face," he said and she eagerly moved round to kneel at his feet, her huge eyes looking eagerly up at him as she stroked his cock.

He began to breathe quickly.

"I am going to come," he moaned.

"Come on darling," she said in response, "come all over my face. I want to taste your cum." Her hand began to work his cock even harder.

"Oh yea, do it, do it," he said and then he exploded making Carla giggle as she was covered in cum. She smiled and licked her lips enjoying the salty taste. Carla continued to stroke his cock as he moaned, and then she slowly and very deliberately sucked his cock, still looking at him. Finally he pulled her to her feet and kissed her. He dressed and left without saying a word.

He returned a few days later and it was Mark who opened the door

"We need some champagne," he said to Mark. Who immediately went off to get some, returning to the lounge with a bottle and three glasses. When Mark saw the lounge was empty he headed for the bedroom. He found Carla and Marcus were already snuggled together in bed, their clothes all over the floor, she was gently stroking his cock, her other hand gently caressing his bare chest.

"Don't think we need three glasses," Marcus commented. "Now Mark while I fuck your beautiful wife again, you will go over and see your father-in-law. You will ensure you slip one of the Nano Robots into a drink and that he drinks it all. Then you return here. Do you understand?"

Mark nodded and began to leave.

"Oh Mark it is ok if I screw your wife isn't it?" asked Marcus

At this Carla giggled and snuggled into Marcus's chest.

Mark said, "of course. I will back as soon as I have done as you ask," and he left

"What do you want with daddy?" Carla asked.

"Not much," replied Marcus, "I just want his company to give me the things they owe me."

"Well that should be easy enough to arrange," she replied, "It is a huge drug company and he is their chairman. Maybe you shouldn't tell him you are fucking his married daughter though."

"No I guess I shouldn't," he replied laughing with her.

"Marcus our first fuck together was wonderful. You are the best I have ever had." she said, "but you know your mistress is hoping this is going to be our second time." She paused and then said; "You do know I will always obey you from now on."

"I know you will," he replied.

He looked down and stroked her cheek and they briefly held hands. Carla looked down at his fingers, kissing them one by one before reaching up and kissing him on the lips.

"Tell me what you want me to do," she whispered. "I love it when you tell me what to do."

"Move on top," he said, "I want you to Fuck me."

She rolled over on top of him as he moved the duvet out of her way and she slipped his cock into her again and their mouth's intertwined in a long kiss.

"I love you Marcus," she said breathlessly.

braindump
braindump
300 Followers