Firsts

Story Info
College girl has her first time.
3.2k words
4.13
54.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freedom, Freedom from all those years of homeschooling, that's what I wanted. Mom was nice enough but I longed for the thrill of college and all the promise it held: boys, the interaction with others my age, boys, going to a different city, and boys among other things. Here I was, finally, Madison Culver, college student.

My first weeks were a blur, all the new faces, sights, and things to do. Hanging out with the students at the Quad, the campus coffeshop, I found myself gravitating to the girls from Sigma Nu sorority. It seemed as though we all shared the same thoughts and dreams. It wasn't long before Greek Week and, with all my heart and soul, I wanted to be a Sigma Nu. There were about 20 of us in the pledge group and I was on pins and needles.

All of the pledges were invited to attend a little get-together at the sorority house and I was giddy with excitement. We were all sitting in the great room talking and getting to know one another when Amber, the president of the Sorority, got up to make an announcement.

"As you all know," she began, "Each year, the pledges hold a fundraiser to help support the sorority. This year, we are going to do something a little different. All of your names have been placed in this bowl." As she held it high in the air, I had a strange sense of dread. I can't say why or what I was worried about but the feeling was there.

Amber continued, "Ted Bowers, as I'm sure you've heard, is looking for girls for his Campus Cuties series."

I didn't like where this was going. The campus paper had been full of stories about Ted Bowers. He was an adult film producer. An older guy, he wasn't particularly handsome but had built a career of taking girls and introducing them to adult movies. Like he claimed on the jackets of his DVDs: "A First Time Each Time". He was the hot topic of conversation at the Quad. Some of the girls were excited and were hoping they would be picked to star in his next film. I on the other hand, couldn't see myself performing like a paid whore.

"As I said, each of your names is in the jar. Yes, Mandy, I put you name in twice" she snickered at a cute little blonde standing next to her.

"The name I draw will be the next star in Ted's new movie. Of course, she will also become a Sigma Nu. As you know we only have five spaces available for this pledge class, so if I draw your name, you are a double winner. The performer fee will go to our charity."

I felt my knees turn to jelly. She couldn't be serious. I was a virgin; I'd never even had an orgasm. Yes, I know that's strange but having been homeschooled and participating in every sport known to mankind, I just didn't have time for that kind of stuff.

Even though there were twenty names in the jar, twenty one with that little slut Mandy, I had a real bad feeling abut this.

As she reached into the jar, I was almost peeing myself. If my name were drawn, I couldn't go through with it. I knew that; I knew that with more certainty than I knew my own name.

Her voice cut through the pregnant silence. "Madison", my stomach flipped and my chest tightened, "Barnes". I finally exhaled as I realized someone else would have the "honor" of starring in the film.

"I'll be damned if I'm going to fuck that old man!" a busty brunette shouted.

All eyes turned to her as Amber venomously replied: "I see somebody isn't Sigma Nu material."

The brunette stormed out of the room as Amber jokingly said," Looks like the rest of you girls are still in the running". My heart was pounding so loud I could swear everyone in the room could hear it.

Again, Amber reached into the jar, I knew what was coming.

"Madison Culver"

I peed myself. Not a lot, but I lost control. Girls were crowding around me saying how cool it was and how much I was going to enjoy it. I knew they were really thinking: "I'm glad it wasn't me".

The next few weeks were a blur, Ted Bower's office called with all the details, where to go for a blood test, where the shoot would take place, what ID I had to bring: stuff like that. It was all so clinical.

Yes, I was now a Sigma Nu. I hoped it was worth it.

The big day came and I was as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I was in a daze as I drove to the location. I don't know why I was even doing this. I could turn around and go back to the house, I'm sure they would understand.

Placing one foot in front of the other, I trudged into the studio like a condemned prisoner going to meet my maker. I was surprised that it was just the two of us, I'd expected a whole crew of people but it was only Ted and several cameras and monitors. He was older than I thought but seemed really nice. He had a little belly and a long graying ponytail. Not the guy I imagined was going to take my virginity.

Motioning for me to sit on the large bed dominating the room, I slowly made my way over and gingerly sat on one corner. After introducing himself, we engaged in some playful banter. He really was quite a conversationalist. I was starting to relax when he said that I should take off my clothes so we could get started.

This was the moment I had been dreading. After all the girls he had been with, how could my body ever be acceptable? He would probably call off the shoot when he saw how small my breasts were. Fully expecting him to laugh me out of the studio, I took of my top and slid my jeans down my legs while I kicked off my shoes. Standing there in my white bikini panties and matching bra, I was trembling and turning twelve shades of red.

I glanced at one of the monitors and could see that my shame was reflected in the HD screen. Gulping a little, I turned my back to him and proceeded to unfasten my bra and let it slide from my body. Covering myself as best I could with one hand, I shimmied my hips pulling my panties down and off with the other. Standing up, I turned away from the camera that I had been staring into and stood there, like a deer trapped in the headlamps, as he looked me up and down. He wasn't undressing me, I had taken are of that little chore. No, he was drinking me in; reveling in the shame, awkwardness and fright coursing through my body. It was like a coyote looking at a little bunnyrabbit and dreaming of the meal that was soon to be his. Lowering my hands to my sides, I was unprepared for his reaction.

Letting out a low whistle, he said,"You have the most perfect body I have seen in a long time. I think we're both going to enjoy this".

Propping some pillows up on the bed, he told me to lean back and get comfortable. I did as directed, well, everything but the "get comfortable" part. Handing me a long tube shaped thing, he told me to masturbate for the camera.

"Masturbate? I've never done that" I cried.

I can honestly say that that was the first time I had seen someone's jaw drop, literally. Smiling, he asked if I had ever had an orgasm. Blushing furiously, I was wringing my hands and crossing my legs as I admitted that not only hadn't I ever had an orgasm, I was a virgin.

He seemed genuinely concerned at that point and sat on the bed next to me. Cupping my chin in his right hand, he looked me squarely in the eyes as he said, "Are you sure that you want to do this?"

I spilled out the whole story to him; my sheltered upbringing, the sorority, the drawing, everything. He sat there shaking his head and said something that I had never considered.

"You are probably one of the few girls in life that has the opportunity to capture herself at the most important moment in time for any young lady: losing her virginity. Most times it happens in the back seat of a car somewhere with a boy you would just as soon forget. It's usually not a pleasant experience and the number of girls who said they achieved orgasm; I can count on one hand. I promise you that I will make it as good for you as I possibly can. I've been doing this for a long time and, trust me, you will enjoy it. But the choice is yours, you can leave now and I won't tell anyone what happened or you can stay and become a woman."

I sat there in silence and weighed my options. I could run and hide or I could take advantage of a situation that had been thrust upon me. No pun intended. I chose the latter.

I guess it sounded stupid but the only words I could come up with were "Take Me". Those must have been right as he lowered his face to mine and gave me my first real kiss. His tongue pressed against my closed lips as I fought against my total surrender. I don't know how to describe it, but he had a power that radiated from him. The masculinity and confidence he possessed seemed to overwhelm me. As I moaned with delight, his tongue slipped inside my mouth.

As our lingual duel continued, his right hand slipped down to caress my neck, then my chest and finally rest on my left breast. The touch was electric. As he rolled my nipple in his strong fingers, bolts of lightning radiated throughout my body. I hummed my pleasure into his mouth as he broke off the kiss. His lips trailed down, following the path his hand had taken moments before. When he sucked my nipple into his mouth, I grabbed his head and screamed. Even though I knew that he had just started playing with me, I didn't know if I could stand any more sensation.

He laid me back upon the pillows and eagerly began to suckle my turgid nipples. They were sticking out further than I thought possible. Left, right, left right, I was going crazy, but if they committed me, I'd go gladly. I loved his touch.

Pulling his head free from my grasp, his lips began a slow, torturous descent down my body. Circling my navel and dipping inside, his tongue kept up its maddening descent. As he slid down past my lower belly, he buried himself in my abundant pubic hair. Raising his head he exclaimed, "I love a woman who leaves her bush natural, it's so sexy".

Kisses rained down on my inner thighs as he put his hands behind my knees and opened me up to him. I was going out of my mind with anticipation. His caresses had felt wonderful and I could only imagine what was in store as his tongue licked up one side of my pussy lips and down the other.

"Please" I cried.

His tongue touched that spot right between my back hole and my pussy and licked slowly up towards my slit. I was holding my breath until he made contact with my delicate folds. My body bucked up into his face as he buried his tongue deeply inside me. Grabbing his head, I forced him deeper into my moist valley. The only way he was leaving there was minus two handfuls of hair. He was magic. When he said that he had been with many women, I understood what he meant. Touching places that I didn't even know I had, he reduced me to a crying, begging, pleading mass of quivering 18 year old girlflesh with one thought on her mind. As he sucked my clitoris into his mouth, I shrieked and let go of his head as I grabbed the sides of the bed, half raising myself into the air, My toes were curled tightly, my swollen breasts were throbbing as he slid one hand up to pinch my nipples. I was almost there.

Suddenly, he stopped his ministrations and told me to get on my knees and elbows and face the camera. Moaning in frustration, I did as instructed and felt so open and vulnerable as he moved behind me. I was shocked as his lips began to trail over the cheeks of my ass and down the dark crevice between them. When his tongue touched my puckered little anus, my head shot up and I found myself staring into the cameras as I groaned out my shock and dismay. How could anyone do something so, so dirty? I had scrubbed myself just before I came over but this was my ass, how could anyone want to kiss me there?

His tongue trailed downwards towards my pussy which was presented to him in all its glory. Imagined how I must look with my bottom hoisted high in the air, my legs apart and me making sounds that would delight any man in the world.

When he first made contact with my slit, I actually screamed. I thought maybe that was what an orgasm felt like. My belly twisted and flip flopped and I found myself pushing back searching for that wondrous instrument of pleasure. I was spreading my legs, lifting my ass and thrusting backwards trying to secure more contact. My efforts were rewarded as he buried his tongue deep inside me. I found myself staring straight into the camera chanting, "Yes, yes, yes, that's so good".

He pulled back from my steaming hole and I was moaning in frustration. I had been so close. To what I didn't know but I knew it was what I needed. I arched up still further, spread my legs even wider and screamed out my frustration.

He got to his knees behind me and, using his left hand began to rub my little slit. It felt so good. His hand kept me at a fever pitch with me making guttural mewing sounds as he picked up the camera with his right hand.

His hand left my pussy only to be replaced by his hard cock. He rubbed it teasingly up and down between my legs, coating it with the warm fluid seeping out from my aroused body. I felt him line it up with my pussy mouth and gently push. It felt like he was shoving an iron pipe inside me. I'd never had anything that big in me, well, as I said, I'd never had anything in me. Even though I'd seen that his cock was about six inches long, he felt enormous. My pussy lips slipped over the crown of his cock and I found myself staring at the camera making fish faces, gulping in air with him positioned right at my hymen, my ass thrust as high as I could possibly get it and my legs straddling his.

"Ready Sweetheart?" with that, he thrust into me. It was enormous, a log rammed into my cunt. My hymen tore with a painful, all encompassing feeling that was evident in the emotions dancing across my face. And the camera caught every little nuance, from my screams, to my wide eyed look of wonder, to the string of drool coming from my open mouth. Not to be denied, the handheld camera's view of the blood seeping from my abused pussy added to my visual record.

"No more please, take it out I'm begging you" I cried. His answer was a further flexing deep inside me as another inch forced its way home. Finally he reached bottom and I felt his thighs smack wetly against my upturned ass. I laid there making little whimpering sounds and feeling as though it would come out my throat.

He was stroking my back and saying, "There, there baby, its ok. I'm not going to hurt you anymore." With that he began a slow retreat from my clutching depths. It felt as though he was going to turn me inside out. My pussylips were clutching his cock so hard I could feel every ridge of flesh, every vein, everything. When he had it almost all the way out, he rammed it back home causing me to groan with the impalement, but it was definitely easier this time and the next time and the time after that. Soon he was fucking me with a slow steady rhythm and I felt my body responding.

The pain was gone now replaced by an overwhelming need building up inside me. I found myself thrusting back and trying to take more of him inside me. Dropping the camera onto the bed, He grabbed my hair with his left hand and forced my head up even further to stare directly into the lens. His tempo increased dramatically and I knew it was my time to shine. I was moaning, screaming, drooling and just about every other 'ing you could think of and was right on the edge when he lowered his right hand to my clitoris and strummed it like he was playing a violin. He was, a Madison Culver model.

My orgasm hit with a fury that has to be seen to be believed. I held nothing back as I begged for him to fuck me forever, chanting out my feelings to the camera and coming even harder when he said, "That's it baby, come on my cock, show everybody your fuck face".

Fuck Face, what a crude term, but that's exactly what it was. I stared into the camera as I came on his cock, hunching back and making faces that every male that watched the video would love, maybe even a few females.

I wish I could describe the scene on the DVD where he pulls his cock from my hole and you can see it streaked with the bloody remnants of my virginity. The scene where I'm laying on my back as he pounds into me and my legs are moving like they are pedaling a bicycle as I come over and over on his prick. The scene where he has me lying on my side with him behind me thrusting into me as his hand strokes my clitoris and I'm moaning and my eyes roll back in their sockets. The scene where he comes in my mouth and I greedily swallow it down and eagerly try to coax a little more cum out of him.

I guess you'll just have to get the DVD. For your information, it's "Ted Bowers presents College Cuties Number 33".