Fish Out Of Water Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers

...

Walking into the club was interesting. In my early years, I felt nervous, the butterflies of anticipation swirling in my stomach as I descended the stairs. Fear that I would be found lacking mingled with the desire that pooled in my pussy. It was a heady cocktail. Now, I walk into any room as if I own it and this confidence makes me stand taller. Of course I draw attention, despite my lack of height, my "Don't give a shit" expression coupled with the fact that I am covered from neck to knee stands me apart from everyone else.

You can always tell the newbies in a sex club. The wide eyed stares, not yet practised enough not to stare at the writhing naked forms before them, the outfits, flesh broadly on display. They dress how they think you should, purposely designed for easy access when the truth is that the less you show the more you will be desired. In my experience the more you appear aloof and unaffected, the more they will want to either break you or yield to you. Nothing hits the mark quite like winning the attention of someone completely disinterested. Not to say that I truly feel that way but it certainly helps. Striding into the room I stalked straight to the bar with such purpose that people actually backed out of my way. They may not have known who I was but they certainly knew I was somebody. Ordering a lime and tonic water I turned to rest on the bar and surveyed the room. Shabby decor, worn out tables and chairs and an underlying aroma of sweat, sex and beer. Its past as a pub was unmistakeable.

Fleetingly I yearned for the clubs Jules and I frequented, the high gloss sheen of money and power surrounding me. As I looked at the bodies filling the room, I saw it through their eyes, how exotic and lusty it must seem. I wished I could see life as they did for a moment, to absorb the shock and awe anew but knew that I was too far down that path. Talking a sip I tilted my head back as I swallowed, aware of the multiple gazes as my throat worked. The action also thrust my vinyl clad breasts out and just for laughs I crossed my legs at the ankle, hearing the gasps and groans as I did so. After my exile from this life, such a small dose of admiration worked wonders and as I set the glass back on the bar I gave the bar man a smile. Turning I strode towards the staircase and as before, a path cleared before me.

The club was nothing much, a large bar area downstairs and five smaller rooms upstairs. In deference to its use, each door was made of glass so you could view the activities within without causing a disturbance. Futile really as anyone willing to fuck in such a public space would want an audience.

The first three rooms held couples in various states of undress, kissing, sucking and in one case fucking under a sheet. Rolling my eyes I pushed past the people cramming the entrance and made my way to the fourth room. Here it was more interesting. A large bed dominated the room and atop it lay a naked man, his cock pointing to the ceiling. Tied as he was to the headboard, a blindfold over his eyes it was impossible to guess his age but his body was nice and his cock impressive. Surrounding the bed, several men and women stroked his flesh, occasionally slapping his thighs and chest but with the technique of those who don't really know what they are doing. He thrust his hips into the air, bracing his feet on the bed and groaning, less in passion and more in frustration. Around him, they cooed and whimpered, proud of their worship yet it was clear to me that this poor man needed more. Unable to stand by I strode into the room and leant over his covered face,

"Tell me what you need slave."

He turned his face towards my voice and the muscles in his arms flexed from the action,

"Mistress... It is not my place to ask, only to receive."

I laughed and looked at the pathetic group, attractive, naked and horny, they had no clue what they were doing. I'd guess that this was the first time many of them had done such a thing and there was more alcohol buzzing through their bodies than sense. My initial thought was to send them all away and tend to him myself but I felt it my duty to show them how to do this right, if only for his sake. Motioning to the group to step away, I nodded as they followed my command and noticed a couple grinning back at me. Scowling I hid my frisson of delight as they bowed their heads in deference. Turning to the crowd at the door, I lifted my finger to my lips and turned my attention back to him.

"Tell me slave, how long have you been tied up here?"

"I'm not sure Mistress. Maybe an hour, maybe more."

"And how many times have you come in that time?"

"None Mistress. No-one told me I could."

Turning to the assembled group I shook my head and sighed.

"Poor slave... I'm going to have to assume that this is your first time so I'm willing to forgive your ignorance."

He released a deep breath and his cock bobbed with the effort,

"Thank you Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress."

Smiling I walked around the bed and addressed both him and the crowd,

"I can see that this is new to all of you. Fortunately this is not in any way my first time. For those of you willing to learn from me I will show you how to bring a man to the brink of physical pain, how to tease him until he begs for the faintest touch on his skin. How to lose all control. And if he is good," I stroked his stubbled jaw for emphasis and he moaned like the good boy he was, "I will show you how to make him come so hard he blacks out from the pleasure."

The group before me shifted nervously yet I knew how interested they were. The crowd at the doorway had trebled and people were filling every available space in the room. Some days it felt good to be alive.

"Anyone unwilling to handle it or unsure that this is really what they want to see should leave now."

As expected, no-one moved and the tension hung thick in the air to see what I would do next.

"The first rule is Consent. Nothing will happen in this room unless all participants are willing." Bending to whisper in his ear I watched as his body tensed from my breath on his skin, "Are you willing slave?"

"Yes! Yes Mistress!"

Pleased I licked the shell of his ear and smiled as a drop of pre cum beaded on the tip of his cock.

"The second rule is Boundaries. You must know what you are willing to do and what your partner is willing to do. It is not about being as extreme as your imagination dictates; it is about pushing yourselves as far as you are comfortable to go and then taking it one step further. Think of all of your darkest fantasies. What do you secretly wish someone would do to you, how far they would take you. What would you want if someone took all of your control away?"

The room rumbled with whispers, fantasies whispered into the air. Their interests meant nothing to me, my only concern was the willing man tied to the bed before me. Leaning back over him I hovered over his face and inhaled his breath, a pleasing combination of coffee and toothpaste,

"Just how far are you willing to go slave?"

He took a breath and I licked his bottom lip, causing his body to buck. I wasn't so arrogant as to believe it was me making him so out of control but I revelled in it none the less. There was something so sweet about this, almost vanilla in the assembled inexperience that it thrilled me. I held no hopes for his response being something that would interest me but my nipples were hard beneath the latex and my pussy was wet with anticipation.

"I... I want to..."

Benevolently I kissed him, a soft gentle brush of lips as he struggled to tell me what he needed. After hundreds of such experiences I knew just how difficult it was for even the most confident individual to announce their desires and I also knew from experience that voicing that desire was a huge part of the experience. I have been with multimillionaires whose sole desire is to be beaten until welts appear on their skin so that every time they sit down for a week afterwards they are reminded of their punishment, of landed gentry who want to suckle at my nipples for hours like a baby as I stroke their hair and sing them lullabies.

To say the words out loud is often the biggest step they can take, to admit what they need and have me give them absolution. I have yet to say no, even to the Arab price who begged me to ream him with an oversized dildo until he bled. It wasn't my scene but it gave him peace. He came like a thunderbolt and wept on my shoulder for an hour, begging my forgiveness. Three years later and I still meet him once a month wherever he is in the world. His tears still fall but his anus is stronger. He no longer needs to bleed as I plow into him with my trusty strap on, pushing him further than he ever thought he could go. Looking down at this trusting man before me, an image of me reaming his arsehole floods my brain, his beautiful pale skin flushing pink as I grip his haunches, pushing deeper and deeper inside.

Quite why I see this is beyond me but I do nonetheless. He seems to be totally submissive and the Domina part of me wants to show him everything. But I wait and hope he is brave enough to tell me what he wants.

"Mistress... I want to please you. I want to make you happy."

Without thought I slap his face. The gasps in the room should have caught my attention but they barely registered. Hissing, I straddled him and pressed my nose to his,

"THIS... IS... NOT... ABOUT... WHAT... I... WANT!"

The pressure of my body against his had the desired effect and he was thrusting his erection against my latex covered cunt as he begged forgiveness. Tears spilled from beneath his mask and I felt myself soften towards him. Gripping his thighs between my own I rocked against him a few times and licked his cheek, feeling his relief even as his heat branded me,

"Mistress.... Please... I want you to be pleased with me. I want you to be happy!"

"Slave, my happiness comes from you. If you can't tell me what you need, how am I to make it happen? Trust me, I will not leave you wanting."

He bucked into the air again but I was now standing, watching the assembled group watching him. They were lost in the scene, some aroused beyond measure, some uncomfortable with the tension in the air. Both fed my arousal and the slickness between my thighs grew heavier as he answered.

"Mistress. I want to be punished. I want to be teased until I can't take it anymore. I want you to take me to the edge and then stop. I want you to keep doing that until I beg but don't let me come."

"And why do you want that? What could you possibly get from that?"

Beneath his mask I caught the hint of a smile and I knew that I would do whatever he asked for.

"Sex comes easy to me. Women fall at my feet and I'm greedy. I fuck them and leave them. None of them have ever made me come the way I think I can, hard enough to lose my mind. I... I've tried wanking and then stopping, trying to draw it out but it doesn't work. I need more..."

His words seemed to echo in the air and as I looked around the room I saw sympathy. People often say that even bad sex is better than no sex at all but I disagree. Knowing there is more out there and being unable to grasp it is awful and despite his cocky statement one glance at his body led me to believe he spoke the truth.

"Okay slave. If that is your wish then I shall grant it. But be aware that as soon as I begin, your body is mine. Nothing will stop me until I am satisfied. You can beg, plead and grovel and I will not stop. Are you certain?"

"Yes Mistress. Please."

Game on.

...

Once I am in the zone time stands still. I couldn't tell you whether I was in that room for 20 minutes or four hours. What I do know it that I brought him to the edge at least a dozen times before one lick of his cock set him off like a rocket. I told him how wet I was, how badly I wanted his cock inside me. I told him that I wanted him to pin me down and fuck my ass like a jackhammer. Side note -- if you are trying to get a man hard, this is a winner. Even if they have no desire to ass fuck you, telling them you want it will get them harder than cement.

I stroked every inch of his body, first with my fingertips then my fingernails, scratching and scraping over his skin under he was swearing out loud. I straddled him, lifting my skirt and pressing my pussy against his hard cock as I told him how beautiful he was. Each time, just as his breathing quickened and the tell-tale flush appeared on his skin I backed off. At one point I summoned women from the audience to assist me, their hands an extension of my own. Together we stroked and petted him until he was sweating and as before we backed away, watching lustily as he struggled to control himself.

I kissed him, my tongue dancing with his as the other women licked his nipples and thighs. Together we pushed him higher than even I thought possible. It was quite a show. All around me people were kissing and wanking and fucking, taking their lead from me, stopping and starting at my instruction. As I trailed my nails over his hardened nipples once again and sucked one into my mouth I heard his pleas and decided to bring the game to an end. I nodded towards one of my helpers and she bent to take his raging erection into her mouth. I shook my head and she gave him a gentle lick, his entire body spasming and jerking as wave after wave of come spilled from his cock. His breathing was ragged and even I was amazed at his stamina.

Stepping back I smiled as the women swarmed over him, licking each drop of come from his skin, mewling in pleasure at their success. The scent of sex was heavy in the air and as I looked at him on the bed I knew he was out for the count. My nipples were still hard and I would have given anything to just rip off my skirt and fuck the nearest cock but I knew myself well enough to know it wouldn't be enough. Like a proud parent I watched as the room became a swirling vacuum of pleasure, the groans and cries blending and growing in volume.

I uncuffed him and laid his arms by his sides, knowing from personal experience that his shoulders would hurt most of all tomorrow but proud that I had been the one to take him there. Arranging my skirt, I took a deep breath and surveyed the room. Boundaries had been broken as men kissed men, women kissed women and both sexes fucked, licked and moaned their way to orgasm. I still had it, I could still do what I did best in the world and for that moment I felt invincible. He stirred on the bed, raising his arms like a new born foal and tentatively lifted the mask from his eyes. As his vision settled he looked directly at me and mouthed "Thank You". I smiled and nodded, pleased that he had got what he needed.

As the orgy continued I suddenly felt the need to flee and taking one last look at the splendid specimen before me I grudgingly regretted not sliding my hot juicy cunt over his cock and riding out my own pleasure. A glance at him and I knew he was thinking the same. Totally out of character I leant down and kissed him, a deep wet kiss full of promise and passion and as he reached for me I pulled away. Shaking my head with regret I turned on my heel and walked towards the door, expecting the crowd to part. It did, people backing away to let me pass as compliments and fawning swept over my shoulders. Only one person remained, steadfast and true and as I stalked towards him the blood froze in my veins.

Max.

...

I knew it as surely as I knew the earth was round and day followed night.

Yes, people change in appearance over the years, I certainly had, but somehow on an innate level I knew it was him. His eyes met mine and for the first time in forever I felt fear. Fear that he would hate me for the woman I had become, fear that despite everything that had passed between us once, he would turn his back on me and destroy the only happy memories I held dear. Fear that I would disgust him... So I did what I always do in situations in which I didn't feel in total control, I become Her, the Domina persona so seamlessly melded to the real me that I sometimes wonder if I am even me anymore.

Striding forward I stood nose to nose with him and felt proud that he only shivered slightly at the intrusion,

"Do you see anything of interest?"

He swallowed, and stared into my eyes, my hazel irises shielded by my vivid jade green prescription contacts. He nodded and stepped back. Advancing I pinned him to the wall, our noses touching as I pressed my breasts against his chest,

"Is there a reason that you are staring at me like you are about to review my performance?"

He shook his head slowly, his frame seeming to tighten and lengthen, making him that vital inch taller than I, even in my heels. A seemingly subtle sign of dominance that I knew too well. Staring up at him, he just held my gaze, his slightly laboured breathing telling me that he found me attractive, intriguing, powerful; his body answering me when I yearned to hear his voice tell me.

Still high from my demonstration, I was fuelled and desperate to fuck, yet seeing Max again after so long, and here of all places, had thrown me very much off tangent. Everything I had ever seen and done in the years since we'd parted seemed to swirl through my head along with memories of the man before me gently kissing me and telling me I was his sweet little kitten.

In that instant I wanted to smack him senseless and kiss him better , make him feel every ounce of pain and hurt as vividly as I had when he left me. In that instant I longed to smack him to the point of bruising, then slowly lick him until he drowned in endorphins.

Every sordid tainted image filtered into my brain seeming to play backwards, until all that I saw was the younger and more familiar Max rather than the man standing before me.

I wanted to hold him, kiss him, hell, I wanted to feel his cock deep inside me, bringing me the same pleasure he had once brought me all those years ago. My body and my brain were slowly shutting down, overloaded. I had to get the fuck away from him, but my sadistic streak kept me pressed against him for just a few seconds more,

"So you liked what you saw and you don't have any questions?"

He nodded and I realised that I couldn't take any more. Stepping back, I looked him up and down, taking in the changes that had occurred since we'd last said goodbye. He had filled out, which I liked, his brown hair now slightly peppered with grey.

Where once he had slouched, he now stood proud. I wondered what had happened in the years we'd been apart and what sense of purpose this man before me welded that my Max hadn't possessed. Far too many questions that would never be answered; I had to end this insanity,

"Then please get the fuck out of my way!"

I turned and strode towards the staircase, intent on getting out as quickly as I could before I said or did something stupid. As I took the first step I felt his hand on my shoulder and I hissed, turning to face the man who should have been my happy ending.

"I'm sorry."

Two words; two words uttered with such conviction and in such a familiar voice that my knees almost buckled. I glared at him, hating him for keeping me in his view yet desperate to hear more. I wanted to hear him tell me he loved me, words that I had yearned for back then but had never heard. I wanted to hear more apologies, desperate begging pleas for forgiveness for his leaving me when I'd needed him most.

Staring up at him I cocked my head and gave him my patented scowl.

"I'm sorry I stared at you. It's just..."

He looked so uncomfortable that I found the beginnings of a rare smile grace my lips.

Obviously surprised by my abrupt change in demeanour he nervously barked a short laugh, which shot through my body like a bullet.

CateJ
CateJ
289 Followers