Fish Ruler Wars Ch. 01

Story Info
A story of twins, Koibito and Nori, who are selected...
2.8k words
4.29
6.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Koiria
Koiria
3 Followers

This is my first submission ever, so don't have high expectations. I also have no editor, so be prepared for some grammar issues, if anyone wants to volunteer that would be great. This is the first chapter of many, so there is no sex scenes, sorry.

Everything in italics is talking through mind to mind contact.

*

"Koi! Come here!" A short girl, no older than five years old, jumped down from a tree and skipped over to where she was called to. She had a cherry blossom in her long black hair; common for her Japanese background. "What is it, Nori?" Koi asked her identical twin. Koi and Nori looked exactly alike, except they had different eye colors, Koi had unusual blue eyes, which was uncommon for their Japanese background, unlike her sister who had brown eyes, let alone even more uncommon for identical twins to have different eye colors. "Look, Koi fish!" Nori exclaimed as she pointed to the small pond she was standing next to. Koi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she said for what felt the millionth time "You know my name is "Koibito" for sweetheart, not some stinky fish!"

"I know, but I'm your older sister, its my job to annoy you."

"You're only older by forty-three seconds!You are no boss of me! Just because your name means "rule" doesn't give you the right to!"

Nori completely ignored her comment as she pointed back to the pond "See that orange and white one? The weirdo one? I'm going to name it Koi!"

"You're going to name a fish, fish?"

"I'm naming it after you because you are weird just like it!"

Koi pushed her sister into the water and started to laugh. As Nori's head came back up above the surface Koi exclaimed "Look who's the weird fish now!" "Koi as soon as I get out of this pond I'm going to get you!" Nori yelled as she started to climb out of the pond, and ran over to her sister and punched her right in the stomach. Koi and Nori continued to beat each other up when all of a sudden a extremely loud noise that sounded like an explosion occurred. A large shadow passed over head and the girls stopped fighting and looked up to see a large spacecraft flying in the sky. Koi and Nori stood there with their mouths opened in shock. "Girls, come inside the house right this minute!" Koi grabbed Nori's hand and yelled "Okay, mom, we are coming" she looked to her sister "Come on Nori, I don't think it's safe to play outside anymore." Koi started to drag her sister into the house as Nori still looked up into the sky.

13 years later.....

Koi and Nori were walking on a small unused path in the forest between the city where they went to school and their home. They were now grown up, taller almost six inches above five feet and their long black hair going down past their backs. Koi wearing black jeans and a tight black t-shirt with a picture of a zombie panda on it that showed off her belly button piercing . She had several more piercings in both her ears as well as one in her nose. She wore a hat with kitty ears that covered some of the blue highlights she had in her hair. She looked to her sister, How can we even be related, let alone twins, she wondered to her self as she looked at the silly cheerleader uniform Nori wore.

"Ugh!" Nori sighed, "I can't decide who to declare as the new cheerleader captain."

"You are still worrying over that? There are more important things to think about than some stupid cheerleader at small high school."

Nori rolled her eyes "You just don't understand, sister, you never do. What would be more important?"

"How about how we are going to tell mom and dad that we are not going to college after graduation because we were accepted into the Galactic Ambassador Program?"

"I don't even know how you got into it! They accept leaders like me! Cheerleader captain for three years! You just have your face stuck in books all the time, and never do anything exciting."

"Ha! I wonder how they accepted you with your test scores so low, I'm surprised you hair isn't blond, you certainly act like one!"

"Do not!" Nori yelled.

"Well how are we going to tell mother and father? You know that mother dislikes the aliens, even though they have been here for thirteen years now. And they were so looking forward for us going to college"

"They should be proud of us! It is harder to get into the Galactic Ambassador Program than some silly prestigious earth university."

"Yes, but you know mother, she worries. Even though they have been here for several years now, and humans now know there are many alien species in the world, not all of them are peaceful. And not even all human enjoy sharing our world with the aliens, even though they have helped us in so many ways."

"I don't know then" Nori said, and continued to walk down the path in silence.

Do you think we should tell them we can read people's thoughts as well? Nori asked silently to her sister in their minds.

No way! Koi answered back They will just think some rebel aliens kidnapped us and performed some weird tests to make us like this! They would never let us go to space then!

"We will just have to tell them we got into the program, and we are going to space and there is nothing they can do about it!"

"Yeah, because that will go over really well with them. I would still like to keep in touch with them after we left, unlike you"

"Mother and father never let us have any fun! They never let us go anywhere besides school, and they never let us date any boys. I'm the captain of the cheerleaders, boys are dying to be with me!"

"Maybe you'll find some cute alien boy you can date" Koi laughed.

"Ugh! Gross! That would be so weird and creepy!"

"I'm sure the aliens don't even know what a cheerleader is."

"What? No way, they must know."

"Nori, we're almost home, we really need to tell them that we are going into the Galactic Ambassador Program, we leave for space station in two days."

"Fine, you tell them, you're better at talking to mother and father better than I am."

"See why they accepted me now?" Koi said and stuck her tongue out at her sister and ran up the steps and entered the house and closed the door behind her. Nori chased her up the steps and got the door slammed in her face, she grabbed the handle, but the door would not open. "Koi open this door right now!" she yelled as she pounded on the door. She continued to pound on the door for another minute till the door open. "Koi I'm going to—Oh hello mother."

"Nori, honey, why do you never have your keys with you?"

"I dunno, Koi always has hers, I do not need to carry them too."

"Yes, dear, but she almost always locks you out of the house, you would think you would have learned by now to take your keys with you instead of continuing denting my lovely door."

"You are right mother, sorry" Nori said as she followed her mom into the house. They walked into the kitchen where Koi was already busy making her afternoon snack. Nori walked over to her sister and punched her in the shoulder and stole the chocolate chip cookie off her plate and bit into as as she sat down on the stool at the counter. "Oh! That's my cookie!" "

"Girls, I made enough cookies for everyone, stop fighting before you I take them away." their mother said.

"Thanks mom," Koi said, "Where is dad?"

"Down in his lab working, as usual"

"We need to talk to you both, Nori, will you go down and get him?"

Nori sighed as she got up "Fine." she said as she walked out of the room.

"Tell him I made his favorite cookies, that will get him to stop working and come up here for sure" her mother called out towards her as she left.

Koi sat at the counter and watched as her mother continued to pull cookies out of the oven. Mother was short, just about three inches above five feet, with short black hair with a hint of grey in it. She was wearing her favorite kimono with cherry blossoms on it. Why does mother continue to wear those things? Koi thought to herself, they are so outdated. She is still doing all these traditional earth things when there are so many new and better ways to do them with the new technology brought by the aliens. Nori walked back into the kitchen with father behind her. Father was tall, with grey hair and blue eyes, an American that mother met twenty-five years ago. Father came to Japan to work for a technology company, and now he does research for company using the new alien technology.

Father loves the aliens, Koi said to Nori mentally, he will be happy that we are going.

Mother hates them,Nori responded, do you listen to her thoughts when she watches the news about the aliens? They are not very cheerful thoughts.

"So girls, what did you want to talk to us about?" asked Father.

Koi and Nori looked at each other. Tell them Koi, Nori said as she nudged her sister.

Koi took a deep breath, her heart was racing "Mother, father, Nori and I were accepted into the Galactic Ambassador Program. We leave in two days."

Mother dropped the tea cup she was holding, it crashed to the floor and shattered into pieces. Father continued to eat his cookies, both of them saying nothing, not moving an inch. Koi's heart started to race faster. Mother is going to explode, Nori said.

"YOU WHAT?!" Mother yelled. "You both are out of your minds. No daughters of mine are going into space to get killed by some horrible alien. You will not be going. You will stay here, in this house, and go to college! No buts, end of story."

"Mother!" Nori exclaimed, "That is not fair. It is an honor to become an Ambassador. It is harder to get into the program than any other school here on Earth."

"Then you will have no problem going to college here then." mother argued back.

"Father, what do you think?" Koi asked.

"It is a very dangerous job." Father said sternly.

"Mother, Father, please, we worked so hard for this! This is what we want to do, this is always what we wanted to do." Koi said.

"No!" mother yelled, "You will go into space over my dead body!"

A sonic boom went off, a sign of an alien spacecraft entering the atmosphere . A large explosion was heard in the distance, and the house shook violently. "What was that?" Nori asked. Koi walked out of the kitchen and walked out of the front door, the rest of the family not far behind. Several large spacecrafts were in the sky and smoke was seen over the trees, a sign of a large fire in the city. "Rebel aliens are attacking the city!" mother said with tears coming down her face. She turned to the girls, "it is too dangerous to go to space, you can not go!"

"It is not much safer here!" Nori said pointing to the rebel spacecrafts, "at least in space we would have more protection than some silly house made out of wood against aliens weapons!"

Another explosion went off, flames erupting over the tree tops. The ground shook violently. Mother fell down to her knees, crying, and saying a silent prayer for safety. Father helped mother back up to her feet and wrapped his arms around her. He looked at the girls, "You have my blessing, you may go."

Mother stepped back from him with a look of horror on her face "What? You betray me at a time like this? You are my husband. It is too dangerous for them in space."

"Nori is right, it is not much safer here. The girls are eighteen now, time for them to live their own life."

Mother broke down in tears and ran back into the house.

"Thank you father," Koi said as she gave here father a hug.

"Do not thank me for sending you to your deaths." he said solemnly. He let go of Koi and walked over to Nori "You girls be safe, and stick together." he said as he hugged her.

"Love you, Father" Nori said as she hugged her father back.

Father let go of Nori and stepped back, looking at his daughters for a moment. He turned and walked back into the house.

Another explosion went off, more fire and smoke in the air now. Do you have your bags packed and ready to go? Koi asked her sister mentally.

I have been ready to go for days.

Me too, let us get our bags and go to the space station now. I have a feeling we should go now.

You and your feelings, it is probably nothing. You worry too much sister, just like mother.

My feelings have never been wrong yet. Let us get our bags and go. It is better anyways, with mother and father being in this state.

True, Nori agreed, let us get our stuff and meet back here in five minutes.

They both ran back into the house into their rooms. Another explosion went off and made the house shake violently enough that small pieces of the ceiling fell off. Koi fell to the floor and reached under her bed and grabbed her bag and threw it on the bed. She ran around her room, gathering a few last items to pack, her toothbrush and hairbrush, she took the picture of her family off her mirror and put them in the bag. She picked up her favorite polar bear stuffed animal. I might get laughed at for having a stuffed animal with me, but a little comfort will be worth it, Koi thought, and put the stuffed animal into her duffel bag, zipped it up, flung it over her shoulder and ran out of the room and back outside to meet Nori.

Nori, where are you? Hurry up, we have to go!

I'm coming, I'm coming, Nori said as she raced out the doors and down the stairs to her sister. She continued to walk past her and down the path through the forest towards the space station. "What are you waiting for sister, I thought you said to hurry." she called back to Koi who was still standing at the bottom of the stairs. Koi ran to catch up with her sister. They continued to walk down the path for a few minutes when a large space ship flew over their heads. "They've never come out this far before" Koi said. A large explosion happened that made the ground shake violently making Koi and Nori fall to the ground. Smoke filled the air around them. Nori got up quickly "Mother, Father!" she yelled as she dropped her bag and raced back to the house. "Nori! Don't!" Koi yelled. Nori, still running towards the house, Koi chased after her. Several trees were on fire, filling the air up with smoke, making it hard to breathe. They reached the house, but all that was there was a giant crater in the ground. Nori sank to her knees, sobbing. Koi stood there in shock. Their house, their family, their life, was completely gone. The hole in the ground was also in their hearts. Another spacecraft flew over head. Come on Nori, we have to go, it isn't safe, Koi said as she reached down for her sister. "No! We can't leave, we got to help mother and father" Nori yelled. They are gone, Koi said as she wrapped her arms around her sister, tears running down both their faces. We need to go now, and quietly before the rebels find us. Koi picked up her sister back up to her feet, and started to drag her back towards their bags.

They will pay for this, if it is the last thing I do. Nori said as she picked up her bag.

We need to get to the space station now. Hurry up Nori.

They ran down the path together, leaving a trail of tears behind them.

Koiria
Koiria
3 Followers