Fishbowl In-Law Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter-in-law stays with husband's widowed dad.
2.1k words
4.28
156.6k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying I'm not really a letch.

I have been widowed for about a year. Moderately well off, I enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. My wife and I had been in the swinging lifestyle most of our marriage and I have a few friends still available for a romp.

When my eldest son, a Capt. in Army got orders to the golf I offered to let his bride of 3 years stay with me while he was away. They were living on base in junior officer's quarters. I have a large home so they decided to do it. Plus that way she would be able to save most of his pay while he was gone.

They came about a week before he was to leave.

We had a good time together. At night I could hear them going at each other for hours she was very vocal and I could tell she was the aggressive one in their lovemaking.

The night before he left they went out and I was alone

In the house so I decided to go down to the local swingers club.

When I got there I was immediately picked up by an old friend of my wife and I. we went to one of the rooms in the back. I had gone without any sex for about a month and she was really good when we had been together before. She immediately fell to her knees and took me in her mouth looking me in the eyes she began to suck my brains out. When I was hard she shoved me back on the bed and ripped my pants off. Without removing her dress she sat on my face and fell into a 69 position her pussy tasted as good as I remembered soon she was having a spasm and lost suction on my cock but I continued to apply pressure to her clit.

"OOOH shit nnnnnooowww gaaad fuck iiiimm cumming." then she fell back to my legs with my cock immediately finding her mouth. She resumed the pressure.

"Ok Deb set on my cock like you do so well." she spun and impaled herself on my enlarged prick it felt like I had just placed a cream pie just out of the oven on it she started moving up and down driving me close to the brink of a climax then she stopped "Not yet stud I need more of that meat." She just sat there for a few seconds making me loose the shoot off. Then she started to contract and loosen her vaginal muscles causing me to get really hard again then she swung her leg over now facing my feet I get a good look at her ass she starts to ride again taking all of me in then removing all but the tip driving me nuts in just a few strokes ahhhh gaadd I'm going to cum again she growls and starts to shake all over.

When she settles into the familiar grind I hear the TV come on she has activated the feed of the fishbowl where groups of couples gather to have an orgy I'm not able to see it but something sounds familiar.

God that bitch is beautiful she is taking a guy doggie style and has one in the mouth Deb states, I struggle to see but she is blocking my view just then I feel the pressure building and the sound from the fishbowl and Deb send me over the top. The TV shuts off as Deb falls back on me and we cuddle for a few min.

As I leave the room I see a glimpse of someone familiar leaving the building but it is such a short view I'm not sure who it is.

I spend some time talking to friends and hear about the new couple who had been in the fishbowl that bitch could really take a lot of attention she needed at least three guys to make her happy bet she could be a real terror to try to satisfy by yourself. She even had her way with a couple of the girls on Tuesday from what I hear.

Getting home I see the kids are already in bed, it's quiet so I sneak into my room and fall asleep.

When I awaken a few hours later to go pee I hear the now familiar sounds from their room she is howling for him to fuck her harder pound me with that big dick you shit drive it into me. Nowwww fuck its getting there ahhh yes good dammm your the best of all the pricks I've had.

The next day my son got off to war, his wife and I settled into a routine of going about life, she would cook breakfast and do a lot of the housekeeping things a wife would do and I kept up the yard and cleaned the pool. I saw to it that the cars were filled with gas and such, we both kept to ourselves most of the time having meals together when we were both home

I noticed she was almost always gone on Tuesday nights but didn't think much about it.

One Friday I decided it was time to return to the club and see if I could get some action.

Upon entering I noticed a car like my sons down the lot; it's a lot like a bunch of others so I didn't think about it.

Once in the club I spotted Jan a long time fuck buddy and joined her at her table. She and a couple other friends were talking about this new girl who was taking a lot of the action away from them I hear she can take even Joseph one of them claimed. Come on no one can put that whole thing in its got to be at least 13 inches I said. She has and she tried to take it all in her mouth nearly doing it.

This I need to see.

She is in the fishbowl now go look. I go to the bar where the TV is always turned to the action I nearly fall on my ass there is my daughter in law bent over the arm of the couch taking a guy in her mouth another with his dick in her from the rear her tittles flapping in the wind. I grab Jan and head for the room to join in, we settled into the bed beside the couch with my face berried in her pussy in seconds I listen to my d-i-l moan as she is drilled from behind oh yes fuck me I need more than that immediately he slaps her ass and she lets out a large squeals fuck me fool fuck me harder. Now I know David he is no small guy he is usually filling for a woman so she is used to something bigger maybe my son is equipped pretty good.

I return my attention to Jan and she is starting to get the juices going real good placing a finger in her pussy I find her g spot easily enough and she cumms soon. Then I place my cock in her and drive like mad trying not to think of her as my dil but not having much success. I really drove my prick into her so hard I bruised her hips she just kept up the riding going over the top soon after I did.

David was sweating like crazy and winked at me cocking his head motioning me to come over when I got close he ask me to take his place he had came twice and didn't think he could get off again. I thought about it then decided why not she wouldn't see me as she had her face buried in another mans crouch I was able to get hard even after the fucking I had given Jan I placed my manhood into her pussy and immediately felt her grab it, she would do things with her muscles that felt like she was milking you after a few strokes I heard her say now that is more like it someone with a dick that's hard fuck me man, this drove me to hit her hard with all I had forcing me groin all the way into her. She shuddered and her twat tightened around me so much I thought it was going to break it off. Then she squirted all over the furniture. Jan handed me a tube of k-y looking in my eyes and said give it to her in the ass you know you want to. I pulled out and placed a large drop on her butt hole she tried to object but the guy with his dick in her mouth just shoved her back down on him. I placed my dick at the entrance of her brown hole giving a little pressure and she tried to object again but Jan was there to quiet her take it baby he is good in there. "But I've never had one there before not even my husband." "Relax baby its good once you get used to it." Placing her head back on the mans dick.

I was swollen up bigger than I had ever been thinking of giving it to my dil in the ass her first time was a big turn on to me I pushed even deeper feeling the rim give way I heard her gasp then I hit the sphincter and passed through buried nearly to my balls I could hear her sobbing I started to pull out but she said. "No let it settle there I feel good with it in me do you have more?" without replying I just push back in placing it all the way to my balls.

"Oh shit you're so good in that place. I love it. I need more fuck me just fuck me like the little slut I am letting a man fuck my ass is so dirty of me."

It's so tight in her ass I knew I can't take much more of this I slowed down and went real slow making her cummm twice before I finally shoot a big load into her. She is like a damp rag as I leave she still doesn't realize that it was me.

I see Jan take her to the bed and start to suck her pussy and ass cleaning her up. When I get home I slip off to sleep waking later I hear noises in the Kitchen.

Feeling a little bad I go in to see if there is anything I can do. To my surprise I find not only my D-I-L but Jan and Deb having drinks. "Oh hi dad I found these girls at the dinner and struck up a conversation with them. We have some things in common and I think I will like it here while Tom is away." Both the girls break out laughing.

"Honey we know your father in law very well." "In fact you got to know him pretty well tonight also."

"What? I don't. Oh god that was him." "I don't believe you"

"I'm afraid so sweetie." I reply

"Did you girls know he was my father in law when we met on Tuesday?" she asked

Deb replies "No, I didn't know till we drove up outside just now."

"I didn't know till he walked in just now." Chimes in Jan. "I'd only known him from the club."

"How long have you known I was going down there?"

"I just found out tonight baby when I saw you in the tank with David."

"God what must you think of me going out on your son like that."

"Hay it was me who fucked your ass remember."

"Oh yea and you knew it was me... How could you?"

"I just couldn't pass up that great looking piece of ass." "You were good too." "I hope to get it again. If you're comfortable with this."

"I don't know. It was great to find something so good I passed out you know?" "Can we keep it only in the club I don't think I could do it here in the house?"

That is fine with me if you share it with the girls we could find all kind of things to do to make you a better lover for when your hubby comes home.

"He took me there you know."

"His mom brought him down on his 21 birthday and got him his first 3 sum with two girls." Chimed in Jan "I was one of them now I know I trained him well"

CONTINUED IF INTERESTED...