Fisherman's Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Over The Boss' Desk
1.1k words
3.73
57.9k
17

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long before I met my Hubby and became half of a commercial fishing family business, I worked in corporate America down in Seattle. Here is a holiday sex story from those days.

I admit it. I have been sleeping with the boss. He is a generous, well-endowed guy. He treats me well at work and he shows me a great time when we are on a date.

I was not surprised when he called me into his office very late on Friday

afternoon. Maybe we were going to have some office sex! What did surprise me was that Rosa, a busty, dark-haired beauty from Accounting and Anna, a receptionist with a spectacular figure and a large mane of blonde hair, were already in the office.

"Girls, I have called you in here because I know, with the holidays approaching, you each can use some extra cash. Maybe you don't know it, but I have been dating each of you this year. I think each of you is wonderful -- any man's dream. I want the three of you to help me to carry out a fantasy, right here in the office after hours. It will mean extra money for you, and a dream come true for me."

He did not describe his fantasy to us, nor did he ask for our consent. I loved the way that his self-confidence let him realize that each of us would do anything he wanted. He walked over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. At the same time, he undid the buttons on my shirt and unclipped my bra. I thought that we might be going to put on a show for the other two girls. Little did I realize what he had in mind. He whispered in my ear to finish getting undressed. It felt odd to get naked in front of two co-worker girls. But I have a pretty hot body (36-26-36) with bouncy, round, natural boobs and an allover tan from a Caribbean vacation. Then we went to Anna and kissed her. He pulled her sweater over her head and undid her bra. Her large pale breasts bounced as the bra came off. He told her to finish undressing as he moved on. Her big nipples stood out proudly. Her bush was trimmed neatly and showed her to be a natural blonde. Rosa already had her buttons undone and was stepping out of her short skirt before he got to her. Her boobs were generous with oval aureoles. Rosa has shaved her bush entirely. Within a minute, the three of us were naked and wondering what would come next.

After another round of passionate kisses, he told each of us to stand facing his desk, one girl behind and one on each side. As he opened a little bottle of olive oil, he told us to bend over onto the desk. I admit that I felt quite exposed in this position. After we arranged ourselves, he came around with the oil and, using his fingers, rubbed some into each of our anuses. If the other girls' pussies were leaking in anticipation like mine was, those other holes didn't need any lubrication. I clutched hands with Anna to my left and Rose to my right, across the desk.

The boss got himself undressed. He was a well-toned guy with a fat, stiff cock that any man would be proud of. He explained that he had programmed a random alarm on his desktop computer, which would sound at random between two and four minutes after he started it. He intended to walk around the desk, entering us in our vagina or anus, whichever hole he pleased. Whenever the alarm sounded, if he was in a girl's pussy, he would give her a fifty dollar bill. If he was in her ass when the alarm went off, he would give her a one hundred dollar bill. Then he would restart the alarm and start walking around the desk again. He would give two hundred dollars to whichever girl he was in when his cum finally spurted.

The rules of this fantasy seemed simple enough, and we all liked our boss, and anyway, he never gave us a choice. So he set the alarm and the game began. He moved behind Anna, reached under her and took her spectacular boobs in his hands as he slid into her pussy. After five strokes or so, he pulled out and did the same to me. His extra-stiff cock felt so good sliding into me. Just as we were getting into a rhythm, he pulled out and went to Rosa. He entered her pussy, too, but stayed longer. Then, for his second visit to Anna, he slid slowly into her ass. I guess he enjoyed the tight fit even more because he stayed longer -- until the alarm sounded. As promised, he gave Anna a $100 bill.

For the next round, he started in my pussy again and stayed longer -- long

enough so that the alarm sounded while he was in Rosa's ass. So she earned a

$100 bill. As he continued to circle the desk, entering each of us in whichever passage he pleased, the other girls each earned several hundred dollars more. Even though he thrust into my pussy during at least five different circuits, the computer alarm never caught him inside me. I was enjoying the game; but I could use the extra money for shopping. I decided to try for the big money. As he approached me the next time around, I turned and said to him, as sweetly as I could, "Fuck me in the ass. I want your big, stiff cock in my asshole." I sounded like a total slut-whore. Being only a man, of course he complied. I was determined to keep him in my ass long enough to earn my own $100 bill. My plan worked, as I talked dirty to him and thrust back against him in a sexy rhythm. Pounding into my ass, and the sight of the other girls' boobs half-mashed on his desk enchanted him long enough. He began to groan in time with his thrusting. Shortly after, he pushed and pushed harder, flattening my boobs on the desk top, and his hot cum jetted into my ass.

As a man of his word, he gave me $100 for being in my ass when the alarm sounded and another $200 for being the girl who received his cum load.

As we got dressed, we girls compared our earnings and realized that we were

approximately even. I wonder if the cleaning staff will recognize the boob

prints on the boss' desk or the cum stains on the floor? I wonder if the boss will want to play "musical desk" with us again before the Presidents' Day sales? I hope so.