Fisherman's Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife services hubby's debt.
2.1k words
4.04
38.4k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHARED IN THE HARBOR

Hubby and I are an Alaska commercial fishing family. We live on our boat moored in the harbor of this small island town. The harbor is a neighborhood, just like any neighborhood on shore. And like neighbors often do, Hubby borrowed a set of socket wrenches from another boat so he could work on our engine. As frequently happens aboard a boat, that set of wrenches accidentally slipped overboard. Now they are rusting on the harbor bottom.

It was slack season - several months before the fishing season would begin, so our cash reserves from last season were getting low. We could not afford to buy a new set of wrenches to replace the lost set.

As we walked through the slush on the float to inform our neighbor that his tools were gone, we asked ourselves what we could do to replace their value. Whatever was about to happen, this encounter was going to be embarrassing and upsetting.

We found the skipper drinking coffee and reading a book sitting in the wheelhouse of his boat. "We have some bad news, Farley. Those wrenches you lent us went over the side. They are lost. We are broke. What can we do to repay you? Do you need any work done on your vessel?"

Farley did not get angry – he just thought for a few minutes. Then he made this offer: "It has been mighty lonesome in my bunk since Brenda left. I have always admired your wife, especially her rack. She is a very good-looking woman. How about she spends the night with me?"

That was not the sort of work that we thought we were offering. Hubby and I looked at each other. I quietly nodded. He said, "OK. But only for two nights, and no fucking. I suppose anything else would be OK." Farley agreed. I told the boys that I needed to go up to the harbormaster's shack and take a shower, then collect a few things from our boat. I will return after supper tonight.

For the rest of the afternoon, I was anxiously wondering what sleeping with Farley would be like. I slept around a lot when I was younger, but not since we got married. But I remembered that our ground rules said no fucking and that Captain Farley was an older fellow who probably just wanted a young woman to help warm up his bunk.

When I boarded Farley's boat, I was pleased to notice that he had cranked up the oil stove so it was warm inside. He gave me a big hug and told me to go below and stow my things in the fo'castle. He said I should go ahead and get undressed. I reminded him that I would keep my panties on, to which he agreed.

I got undressed and sat on one of the bunks. When Farley came down, I could see that his cock was already stiff I his pants. I knew that I would be expected to do something about that. He told me to take his pants off, which I did slowly. As I lowered his boxers, his large hairy cock sprang out looking straight at me. I could feel his excitement as I took his cock in my hand and started to stroke it. Farley said, "That feels nice, girl; but I want you to suck my cock until I unload." I put a life vest on the deck and kneeled in front of the skipper. I licked the under side of his shaft and wetted the tip with my tongue. I traced circles around the tip and probed the pee hole with my tongue. The, slowly, I slid my lips around his shaft and brought my face all the way up to his belly and balls. Farley moaned with pleasure. I said to myself, "This will be easy. This old man is good for one shot. He will want to hold my boobs as we sleep together tonight. Then one more blow job tomorrow and I'll be home free." His cock grew a bit stiffer and longer as I continued to slide it in and out of my mouth. I cupped and caressed his balls. I stroked the skin between his balls and his ass. Farley was starting to thrust his hips, driving his cock in and out of my mouth. I began to taste his pre-cum. Then he stared shoving with real force, driving his rod all the way back to my throat while holding the sides of my head. With a loud roar, Farley released a big jet of hot semen into my mouth. It had been a long time without sex for Farley, so his cum load was huge. I struggled to contain it all and swallow every drop. Then, as his cock went down, I carefully cleaned it off with my tongue.

As I stood naked before my temporary lover, who was temporarily satisfied, he played with my big boobs. Some guys are too rough, but Farley stroked and caressed and fondled my boobs gently, as I like. He said, "Since you seem to have enjoyed the sex with me, I have a surprise for you. They are starting to assemble in the galley." They?! Who are "they"?

I grabbed a towel to cover my boobs and peeked into the galley. There, drinking coffee, were about half a dozen fishermen – Farley's friends. Farley placed his hand on my back and shoved me gently into the galley and took away my towel. As I stood naked in front of these men, most of whom I had at least a nodding acquaintance with, in just my panties, he announced, "Boys, here is your sex toy for this evening. She just gave me a wonderful blow job and I'm sure she will do as well for each of you. She has agreed to stay aboard with me for two nights. When each of you enjoys a blow job from her and a few squeezes of her excellent rack, we will cancel any debts that I might have neglected to pay off to you. There will be no fucking, though. I have agreed that she can keep her panties on. Line up for the lady, fellas." I now understood that Farley was about to pimp me to his buddies, especially those to whom he owed money. My blow jobs would be payments for his debts.

A deal is a deal. Hubby and I had agreed that I would spend two nights with Farley. We did not mention how many different cocks I would need to service. I returned to the fo'castle with a fisherman, older than Farley, right behind me. I kneeled on the life vest while he dropped his pants. His cock was stubby – short but very thick. HE took charge right away – no subtlety. He grabbed me by the ears and began to fuck my face forcefully, just pistoning in and out. I did not need to do anything. Soon enough, he blasted a load of hot cum into my mouth.

The next fisherman had been watching me being face-fucked on my knees; but he had a different idea. He had me climb into a bunk, lie on my back, and hang my head over the edge. Then he slipped his cock into my mouth. This position gave me an excellent view of his hairy ball sack which had begun bouncing against the bridge of my nose. It also allowed him to play with my boobs, which I think he enjoyed more than the blow job. He pushed and tugged and stroked and mashed my breasts with his hands while his cock was reaching for the back of my throat. When he released his cum, I did not taste much of anything because it went straight down my throat.

My upside-down new friend was followed by a big fellow who told me to sit on the floor with my back against the bulkhead. I opened my mouth and received his thick cock, after which I didn't do much else. He did all the work, driving his cock in and out while I tried to avoid developing a bruise on the back of my head. His balls slapped my chin as he grunted himself to his climax. It must have been a long time since he had enjoyed any sex because he shot more spunk into my mouth than I could control. It dribbled out and dropped down onto my boobs.

The last fisherman was kind of shy. He wanted to make out, more than he wanted a blow job. So we lay down together on a bunk (which is difficult in a narrow built-in bunk) and smooched and caressed while he fondled my boobs, which had some engine grease on them from a previous fondler. I wanted to do right, so I rubbed his cock beneath his Carhartts, which promptly became hard. So we shifted positions, I pulled down his pants, and sucked his stiff cock while kneeling between his legs. After a few minutes, he arched his back and shot several large pulses of his semen into my mouth. After I licked his cock clean, I realized that there were no more fishermen waiting in the galley for my attentions. That was OK with me because my jaw and my knees were getting ore. Plus, I needed another shower.

Skipper Farley told me that I had done good for his friends and that I should walk up to the Harbormaster's shack and get cleaned up, while he cooked us a meal. After dinner, I got undressed again and we climbed into his bunk together for a night of sleeping together, but with my panties still on. He played with my boobs, of course, until he fell asleep, snoring loudly.

I was startled awake around first light by a prodigious fart. (His, not mine. I produce only little girly farts.) After we each used the head, Farley told me to suck his cock again. I was surprised that an older man could develop a strong stiffie so soon after sex with me last night. But he did, so I stayed naked and sucked and stroked his cock and balls and ass until he warned me that he was about to cum. He pushed so hard that he had me bent way over backward when I felt the cum tube under his cock swell and pulse before he ejaculated another hot burst of semen into my mouth. I swallowed it all and licked his cock clean.

After I got dressed again, Farley said that he had business at the cannery office. He told me to return to my boat and rest up. He wanted me to return to his boat by dinner time for our second evening together.

When I boarded our boat, I found Hubby vibrating with curiosity about what I had done the previous evening with Farley. Should I tell him the whole story? Should I tell him it is none of his business? Should I tell him an edited story? What is a good, but shared, wife to do?

Pretty soon, Hubby couldn't contain himself: "Did Farley try to fuck you?" Me, "No, Farley was a perfect gentleman. He honored our agreement." Hubby, "So there was no sex then? You just warmed up his bed with him?" Me, "Well, there was more to it than that." Hubby, "Tell me. I want to know." Me, "Are you sure you want to know the details?" Hubby, "Tell me!" Me, "I sucked Farley's cock, actually twice. And some of his friends came aboard for blow jobs from me, also." Hubby, "Wow! I didn't anticipate that. Did anybody fuck you?" Me, "Nope; I kept my panties on the whole time. Say, this is getting you aroused, isn't it?" Hubby, "Tell me all about it." So I told him about the five blow jobs I donated last night and how the fishermen, our harbor neighbors, enjoyed playing with my boobs. Hubby, taking my hand, "Come with me to the fo'castle right now."

So we went below where Hubby hastily removed my clothes and proceeded to fuck my vagina, my ass, and my mouth, in that order. He released a lot of his semen into each of my three passages. Now I understand that Hubby is aroused by sharing his wife for sex. I wonder what will happen when I go back to Farley's boat tonight? Also, I wonder what the future of our sex life will be?