Fishermens' Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck you some more Tricia? Is that ok baby?'

'Yeh Ben drive your cock into me big cock. Come on give it to me...' Tricia smiled at him as she again locked her arms under his shoulders and fucked him back. Tricia came three more times as he rode her, each time her pussy squeezed his cock with her contracting pussy.

'I just can't get over how much you can come Tricia. It really excites me. Especially when you pussy squeezes my cock like that.

'All for you baby'...She said.'

Ben moved and his cock slipped from her as he stood up,

'Would you like some water?' As he began pouring some from a jug on the bedside table into a glass. He offered it to her as she propped herself up on an elbow in the bed and took the glass from him.

'Thanks,' She said handing it back to him. He took a long drink. As he did do Tricia reached out with her hand and gripped his still hard cock. She gently pulled him to her mouth and began licking and sucking his knob as he put the glass down again.

'Mmmm' She murmured as she took him into her mouth. She continued pushing her mouth over his cock, moving her head up and down. She looked up at him and moved her mouth away, half sitting up against his pillows and the bed head.

She pulled him towards her with his cock. He knelt between her legs as she opened them, knees bent. Her other hand rubbed her pussy up and down for a little and then her fingers moved to her arse where they began to circle the ring, probing her opening with one finger and then slipping her middle finger halfway inside where she rotated it.

'Do you like me fingering my arse Ben?' She smiled up at him, her eyes looking at him with curiosity and mischief.

'Yes I do,' His eyes gazing at her hand moving between her legs. She had three fingers deep in her arse, stretching, releasing juices as her excitement mounted again.

'Would you like to put your cock inside my arse and fuck me like you fuck my pussy?'He was moving towards her, cock in hand and he began to rub his knob over her wet pussy and opened arse. His hardness began to open up her sphincter as his cock head moved into her.

'Aah yes, that's it Ben, push your big cock in me again' His cock entered her more and more with two thrusts he was completely inside her. Tricia was moving under him half sitting still. Ben supporting himself with one hand on the bed head the other squeezing her nipples vigorously as he pumped his cock in and out of her arse. Tricia began coming on his cock again, her arse gripping and sucking his cock into her.

Ben gently slipped his cock from her and pulled her around into a kneeling position before him on his bed. She backed up toward him a little leaning on her elbows He moved up to her raised buttocks and slipped a thumb into her arse and began finger fucking her as he stroked his rampant cock for minute or so.

'Fuck my arse Ben. Come on fill me up again. Please..'Tricia pushed backed against his cock as it disappeared back inside her stretched arse hole all the way.

He grabbed her hips and began to fuck her. Her arse was very wet from coming as he slid in and out of her. He slowly increased his tempo.

'Oooh yeh, ..,' Tricia rotated her head leaning it back as she pushed her coming arse and pussy onto his thrusting cock.

'Aaah...oooo, your cock keeps making me come baby. Please don't stop..I want more of you Ben.' She smiled back over her shoulder as he continue to slowly fuck her. Ben paused for a moment, slipped his cock from her arse and moved it to her come drenched pussy and pushed it in where it was quickly completely inside. He ground it into her.

O'ooh, fuck baby, that is very nice too. Come on baby fuck me in my pussy again.' And he did.

She fucked him back. Pushing herself back against him. They kept this up for many moments... Ben stopped thrusting as she did and she was able to fuck him with her body back and forth onto his cock as he knelt on the bed, hands resting on her butt cheeks. He then pulled his cock out of her cunt and it slipped very easily back into her wet arse and Tricia continued to fuck his cock with her arse this time.

Tricia was repeatedly alternately fucked in the arse and pussy by Ben's amazing cock, seemingly capable of remaining hard despite coming inside her. Ben leaned forward pushing her flat onto the bed, his cock still in her arse. He brought her legs together increasing pressure on his cock as he kept fucking her.

She kept raising her butt up to meet his thrusts keeping in time with him. He was still able to pull out of her arse and slip his cock in to her pussy from this position. Tricia came again as he was re entering her arse after having fucked her tight pussy. Her orgasm raged through her as she felt his cock again occupying her whole arse canal. He grabbed her shoulders with both hands and began to fuck her hard and deep, grinding his cock into her.

'I am going to squirt my come into your arse Tricia. Is that ok..?'

'Come on fuck me Ben. Fuck me, give me your come baby,' And she pushed harder onto his cock, Ben began to come in her again, filling her with more of his sperm, this time in her arse.

'Aaah, fuck, oooo yeh baby, here it is for you.' Tricia felt her arse and pussy coming as his cock jerked repeatedly inside her, again, each jerk delivering come deep in her arse.

She ground herself onto him as his orgasm subsided, and he relaxed and lay a little onto her, as she turned slightly onto her left side and Ben slipped partly onto the bed. He was able to grab her now revealed breasts and nipples, her right arm over her head. He gently pushed his still hard cock into her as he massaged her breasts and squeezed her nipples, kissing and inhaling the fragrance of her neck and shoulder.

'Mmmm, yes Ben, ' She murmured, her eyes closed as she nuzzled her body back against him, loving the feeling of his cock inside her and the attention of his hands and lips.

'You can fuck me again baby, please?' She breathed as she started to drift off to sleep.

'Yes I will baby, soon.' His head found the pillow and he began to drift away slowly too.

Part 5

It was some time later after they had dozed on the bed together, still joined by Ben's hard cock, when Ben stirred and began moving his cock inside her arse again. Tricia stirred too as she became aware of Ben's cock moving in and out her arse.

'Mmmm. That's nice baby. Fuck me awake with your cock' She murmured, stretching her arms above her head and pushing herself down onto his cock.

She was very wet and slippery. They fucked together like that for a time and then she shifted herself and was soon sitting astride him his cock deep in her arse. She was leaning back towards him, supporting herself arms on either side of him. She then noticed something by the half opened hatchway to the cabin. It was another man standing there.

He was young like Ben similar build, probably Maori from what she could see of him and his complexion. He had his jeans open and pushed down a little and she saw his huge hard cock in his hand as he was stoking himself. He smiled at her when he saw she had seen him. Tricia had a small smile on her face as she looked at his cock.

'I came back to get something and I saw the come on the galley seat and floor and then I followed the trail to Ben's room and saw the door was slight open. I have been watching you two since and I am so horny now. Can I join you?' He said.

Tricia smiled broadly and opened her mouth and beckoned him to her. Indicating she wanted to suck his cock. She said, 'Come and put that huge cock in my mouth.'

The new fisherman quickly stepped out of his jeans, removed his T shirt revealing a fit lean muscular body. He walked to her and stepped onto the bed where she grasped his cock in her hand and began sucking and licking the tip as she continued to grind her arse onto Ben's cock, balls deep. She was soon taking the other fisherman's cock deep into her throat moaning on it as she came again. After a while, she took his cock from her mouth,

'Your cock is nice surprise. What would you like to do with it now fisherman visitor, with hard cock, to Ben's room?'He had reached down and was stroking her pussy and clit as she was sucking him.

'You are so wet can I put my cock inside you? '

I'm so wet because Ben has filled me with his come and has made me come many times. You can fuck me and squirt your come in me too if you like.'

He slipped his cock from her mouth and moved on the bed to between her legs spread over Ben's outstretched legs. She leaned back again, hands on either side of Ben as he fucked her gently, Tricia pushed her open mound forward, wanting the second cock inside her. The stranger began rubbing his hardness over her clit and wet lips and then slowly pushed his aching cock into her welcoming cunt, again, some more of Ben's come was pushed out of her as he filled her.

Tricia gasped and threw her head back as his big cock made her come again, sliding into her. He was completely inside her cunt, her lips again stretched wide by another huge cock. The man with the new cock began to fuck Tricia, his cock filling her with each thrust of his cock. The two men could feel the others cock rubbing against each other, separated by a thin layer of skin, both moving in and out of her arse and pussy almost in unison. They fucked her. Tricia fucked them back, pushing herself on to them having one orgasm after another.

Tricia was able to grasp her hands around the new man's neck, allowing her to swing her body rhythmically on to their cocks.

'Are you going to come in me too new man with big cock?' She asked as she rode them.

Ben had already come twice and could last a while longer but this new man was ready to explode inside her she could tell by his pace and excitement as he drove himself into her. He slowed down when she said this realising that he could come quickly and this fantastic sex might be over for him. He could sense that Tricia, this horny Aussie babe that Ben had brought onto their boat to fuck, wanted more and could keep on coming on their cocks all night most likely. He thought that he could be part of that.

She looked up at him as she noticed him pausing his thrusts, arms around his neck.

'What's your name? She said smiling up at him. '

Steve.' he replied, 'What's yours?'She felt Ben grinding himself into her and she pushed back,

'Tricia.' She said, 'Would you like to fuck me in the arse too Steve?' She said this as she moved, their cocks slipping from inside her. She turned to face Ben and bent down to kiss him as she spread her legs and allowed him to direct his cock back into her pussy until he was all the way in her. She began rotating her arse pushing her pussy onto Ben. Steve was behind her moving his cock towards her swollen arse hole. He pushed himself against the slight resistance and was soon deep in her arse, with Tricia pushing herself onto them both feeling her orgasm overtake again.

Steve and Ben began to fuck her rhythmically deep. Tricia was gasping and calling out, 'Fuck me, fuck me, come on fuck me..' And they did.

'I am not ready to come in you yet Tricia' Said Steve after a time.

'Your arse is so nice and tight on my cock, but I want to fuck you more too so..'

Steve's cock slipped from her wanting arse and he moved off the bed,

'What do think Ben? Let's fuck her one at a time from behind standing up beside the bed. Take turns in Tricia's pussy and arse?'

Tricia was already moving from Ben's cock. She was on her hands and knees sideways on the bed, moving her body to the edge. Ben was standing up beside Steve. They both had their rigid cocks in their hands leaning over her touching her, fingers searching her wetness.

'Come on boys, please fuck me some more. You know I want your cocks again'

Tricia was surprised at herself in how wanton she was revealing herself to be to these essentially strange new men. Anonymous anything goes sex was turning her on and she was not sure where it would take them but she knew she wanted to be there, being continually fucked by them. She particularly wanted to have Steve fill her with his come and knew that this was not too far away as she looked back at him stroking his enormous hard cock as he moved towards her proffered arse hole. Tricia arched her back as she felt his cock stretching her open again.

'Aaaah, oooh, yesss that's what I wanted...' She groaned as she pushed back on to his wonderful cock.

Ben had stepped up on to the bed and was now directing his cock in to her open mouth again. She sucked him eagerly and tenderly tasting their combined juices as she ran her tongue up and his shaft and licked the foamy lather at the base of his cock.

Steve was driving himself into her, his orgasm a little further away now and he pumped her hard. He then stopped and took his cock from her arse and slid it into her open wet pussy. It quickly filled her again and he fucked her some more for a time before putting it back in her arse where she came again as it slid into her. Steve repeated this pattern for a short time and then pulled his cock from her.

'Your turn Ben. Come and fuck Tricia some more?' They changed places and Ben was soon deep in Tricia's pussy again and Tricia was again filling her mouth and throat with Steve's cock, stroking it with one hand at the same time. She gasped a little in surprise as her attention from Steve's cock was taken by Ben's cock sliding into her arse again. It very easily filling her as some more of Ben's come was squeezed out her, dripping down her leg and onto the bed.

They fucked like this for some time, Ben and Steve swapping over in their attentions to her pussy and arse. Ben was driving himself into her arse, hands grabbing her hips when he suggested,

'I think we should fuck you standing up Tricia. Two cocks in you here in the middle of the room?'

'Mmmm, Ok, I think I'd like that.' She responded, as Ben reached down and pulled her upright ramming himself into her as he did, grabbing her breasts with both hands and squeezing her nipples.

Steve stepped off the bed and joined them, moving to the front of Tricia as Ben moved them away from the bed. Steve brushed his upright cock against her lower abdomen as Ben kissed her neck and shoulder slowly fucking her arse. Steve took her face in his hands and lifted it towards his and began kissing her mouth tenderly. At the same time he bent his knees and his cock began to rub up and down her spread wet pussy lips and clit.

She moaned loudly in his mouth. Steve took a hand and began to direct his cock into her opened cunt as she raised her left leg to his hip. Then he and Ben helped lift her other leg up onto Steve's other hip so that her legs were now wrapped around his waist. As this happened Steve's searching erection found her open dripping pussy and slid all the way inside her causing another wave of orgasm to shake her. Tricia grabbed Steve's head with her hands and began kissing him hard as the two men began to fuck her with cocks deep in her pussy and arse. She was moaning with pleasure.

They fucked like that standing up, big cocks sliding in and out her for moments as they passed, each of them wanting more. They eventually moved back to the bed and Tricia dismounted their cocks. Steve sat down on the bed again moving up to the head, Tricia followed him, turning to face Ben, she again straddled his cock and Ben watched as she slid her arse, recently stretched by Ben's huge cock, down onto Steve's. She leant back, legs open as Steve began to pump her, his orgasm waiting to explode inside her come filled pussy. Ben moved between her open legs again.

'Come on Ben please fuck my pussy again. I want more come baby' Tricia pleaded.

She raised her legs, Steve taking her weight, her legs spread wide as Ben positioned himself again, guiding his amazing hard cock to her dripping cunt lips and again began to push himself inside her. '

'Aaaah fuck Ben, yes, that's what I like boys two cocks in me. I think I will always want to have more than one cock from now on. It's so good coming on two hard cocks as I am fucked hard and deep....'

Both Ben and Steve then started to do just that, ramming their cocks into her, long fast strokes Tricia's legs waving in the air as she turned her head from side to side, eyes closed as her coming pussy and arse gripped and squeezed their cocks.

'Can we swap around Tricia,' Said Steve, 'I am so close to coming and I want to be deep your wet pussy when I do.'

'Yes baby, I want your come in me, Ben's come is still in me and I would like to take home some of your come too Steve. Your cock feels so nice inside me...'

Tricia moved, their cocks bouncing in the air as they left her pussy and arse still very hard. She turned around to face Steve, reached down and grabbed his cock in her left hand, guiding it to her swollen dripping lips where she sat down on it at the same time as Ben pushed his cock back into her arse, causing her to groan and throw her head back.

'Yes Ben, yes..' Her arse pushing back on to him..

'Come on Steve, give me some more come baby..' And she matched the rhythm of their thrusts bouncing up and down on them,

Steve grabbing her arse cheeks pulling her on to him, Ben had gripped her shoulders with both hands pulling her back , her back arched, head up as he pounded her arse at the same time. He was not going come just yet, but he could feel Steve's cock moving against his inside her pussy, his thrusting increasing as his orgasm neared. Steve then grabbed her arse cheeks hard and pulled her harder on to him as he pushed into her deep...

'Aaaaah, yeeess, here it comes...' Tricia felt his cock pause deep inside her and felt the jerks of his coming cock delivering his load into her pussy. She ground herself down on to him, coming again as she took his come inside her.

Ben slowed his pumping of Tricia's arse as Steve slowed his thrusting into her vagina. She relaxed onto Steve as he kept his grip on her arse pulling her on to his comed cock which was still hard inside her. Ben lay on her back, more relaxed partially supporting his weight with one hand whilst the other stroked her body. His cock was still very hard in her and she acknowledged this by almost unconsciously pushing back with her body. Her eyes were closed and they all rested for a time. Ben moved first pulling her to one side a little on to the bed. Steve shifted a little and they lay like that partially on their sides, the men's cocks still inside her.

They dozed together for a while, Tricia's head resting on Steve's shoulder, Ben's head on his pillows. Steve stirred and began moving his cock inside her again, still half hard. She stirred a little moving her body against him. He said he was going to leave in her ear saying he had enjoyed her body but thought he should let Ben have her for the rest of the night.

'No you can stay. I would like to be fucked by you both again' She said.

'I might come back later.' As he moved from underneath her waking Ben as he did, who stirred and pushed his cock into her reflexively. Steve was standing up and gathering his clothes smiling down at them.

'I never expected anything like this could happen tonight. You are so hot and a turn on Tricia' He bent down and kissed her cheek and then left through the hatchway.

'Mmmm that's a pity' she thought. She then moved and she felt Ben's cock slip from her arse as she turned to face him sideways on the bed and nuzzled into him, her hand reaching down to grip his still semi hard cock slippery with her arse juices and come. They both drifted off to sleep again.

Part 6

It was some later when Ben stirred beside Tricia's sleeping body, her breathing rhythmic, head on his pillow turned to one side. He moved from the bed not waking her and took some more water from the jug. He looked down at her sleeping on her back, legs spread open. He looked at her sexy body, nipples still hard and at her spread pussy lips with a little of their come oozing out her lips and her arse on to the sheet, which was wet from the come.