Fishermens' Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he looked at her he felt his cock hardening again and an idea came to him. He put the glass down on the table, moved on to the bed between her legs, his hand clasped around his now completely hard cock. He moved closer to her his hand supporting him leaning on the bed beside her sleeping body He was leaning over her smelling her fragrance emanating from her body – mix of perfume and sweaty sex.

He was very close to her and he bent his cock to her spread pussy lips and began rubbing it over the oozing wetness. He moved further and his cock began to open her up again, slipping into her. His cock head was inside her followed by more of the length of his shaft sliding further inside. She was not yet stirring her breathing changed a little and just as his whole cock had filled her up she began to move in her sleep on him pushing her pussy around his cock.

He heard her take a small breath as she stirred and then groaned as she began to wake and be aware of his cock inside her.

'Ooooh Ben...your cock is inside me again....oooh yesss. Fuck me awake baby.' She moaned half asleep and started to push herself on to his slow thrusts inside her, her pussy coming almost immediately on his cock.

He moved to embrace her, putting his arms under her shoulders so he could pull her down onto him. She raised her open legs into the air as he fucked her more steadily. Tricia was holding on to him too, arms under his shoulders and they fucked, and they fucked each other for many moments Ben grinding his hardness all the way in to her cunt, Tricia again coming over and over on his cock as he pounded her.

Ben then rolled onto his side and kept moving until Tricia was sitting on him, his cock embedded deep inside her. She was leaning forward, hands on either side of his head. He looked up at her smiling.

'Good morning Tricia. How do like my wake up?' She smiled broadly and leant down and kissed him deeply.

'It was the best, baby. There can't be too many better ways to wake up.' Leaning down to his face again.

As she did so she became aware of something behind her and before she realised what it was, she felt Steve's hard cock again probing her arse hole, opening her up as he slid inside her. He had entered the room quietly, aroused, with an enormous erection in his hand – he had found that he could not settle in his room after leaving over an hour ago. He had finally dosed but awoke with images of Tricia fucking them both and a throbbing cock. He knew he had to go back.

'I couldn't get you out of my head Tricia, so I had to come back and fuck you some more. You arse is still very stretched and I am so happly to be fucking it again.'

Tricia had initially jumped a little in surprise as Steve's cock began to enter her and she felt his hands on her hips pulling her on to him, but she very quickly welcomed the joy of again having two cocks inside her again and she pushed back until he was all the way in her arse.

'Oooh yess Steve,.....aaaah it is nice to have you back baby. I thought you were not going to fuck me again' She fucked them both, riding Ben's cock, feeling her arse open and contract as Steve pounded her, made very easy by the come inside her.

They both fucked her hard again as they had discovered this was what she particularly liked. Their come being squeezed out her arse and pussy as their cocks pumped her. It dripped over Ben's balls as he thrust into her pussy and formed a creamy lather around the bases of their cocks.

Tricia's pussy and arse kept coming around the hard shafts as the three of them fucked each other into the early morning light. Tricia had been fucked all night by these strangers she had not met before, each of them driven by their rampant desire and the excitement of this erotic experience. She had come countless times, had taken their come in her pussy and arse several times. Ben's cock had fucked her over a dozen times she thought.

The second fisherman, Steve had fucked her many times and came in her, his come mixed with Ben's. She was now being again fucked by their two cocks – one in her pussy the other in her arse, their fat long cock's massaging the walls of her canals wonderfully as she was repeatedly pounded and they slid in and out of her, her orgasms blending in to each other as her body, continually floating at a high level of arousal responded and kept her coming like she had not come before.

Tricia slowed and then stopped pumping their cocks aware that they would soon come in her unless she did. She wanted their come again, but not just yet. '

'I want you to fuck me in turns again please. This time on my back on the bed, ok boys, but first I want to taste your cocks in my mouth again. They are so big and hard and I'd love to suck on them'.

'Love to do that Tricia,' Said Steve withdrawing his cock from her arse.

'I just want to keep fucking you, having you pay your sweet attention to my hard cock in any way you like.'

Ben also agreed and Tricia slid off his shaft and sat on the edge of the bed. The men stood around her near the bed, their upright glistening cocks near her face as she grabbed each of them in her hands and began to rub them up and down. She licked each one alternately suck the knob of each into her mouth, kissing and sucking them, her mouth sliding over their shafts deeper each time. She could taste their juices and hers as she did.

'Yes, that's what I like, two hard cocks in my mouth together.'

She increased her attention and the rhythm of sucking between each of them, biting and nibbling the shafts, running her mouth down to their balls and sucking them into her slippery mouth, gently biting on them and then running her mouth up the underside of the length of each. Ben and Steve were moaning and each had a hand on her head gently pushing her onto them. Tricia continued for some time and then she stopped sucking and rubbed them vigorously as she said,

'Come on now I want you both to fuck me hard again, ok?'

Letting go of their cocks, she lay down on the bed, across it, her legs hanging over the edge on the floor. She grabbed a pillow to prop her head and shoulders up against the wall. She raised her legs in the air and opened them wide, one hand rubbing her vulva and arse, wet with come and swollen from their cock attention.

'Come on boys, who's first?'

'I am' Said Ben, smiling at Steve as he moved into position between her spread legs, hard cock preceding him in his hand. He bent over her again and pushed his cock into her cunt, it sliding in very easily, with come again oozing of her.

'That's the idea,' Tricia moaned, her hands grabbing his arse cheeks to help him push all the way into her. She started rocking in rhythm with his thrusts, pulling him onto her. Steve had moved onto the bed and was kneeling near her head. Tricia, had grasped his hardness and was directing it in to her mouth, her tongue and lips licking and sucking him into her again

Ben took his cock from her pussy and pushed his wet cock head into her arse again, it opening her sphincter easily, sliding into the come oozing out of her. He was balls deep and began thrusting his never ending hard on into her as she rocked in time with him, her arse and pussy contracting in orgasm around him as he did.

'Aaah fuck me again Ben. I love your cock baby..' As she took her mouth from Steve's big cock to look up at Ben.

Ben smiled back at her as he kept up his rhythm. He again pushed his cock back into her cunt and maintained this pattern for a while until Tricia said,

'Ok now swap over. Come and put your cock in me again Steve'. Ben withdrew from her and moved his cock to her mouth as Steve move off the bed and between her spread legs.

He was soon pumping her hard in her pussy, Tricia coming soon after she felt the different cock pushing into her She was fucked hard by Steve in her arse and pussy her desire not diminishing and neither were her lover's. They couldn't get enough of each other.

Time passed by without either of them noticing until Tricia said,

'I want you to both come in me together. Who wants my arse, who would like my pussy to squirt a load into..?' They changed positions on the bed she selected Ben's cock to slide into her arse. His fat long cock really made her come when it was in her arse and she wanted to relive the experience of Steve's cock entering her pussy for the first time.

With her back to Ben as he lay back on the bed she straddled his cock, legs wide over his outstretched legs his cock opening up her arse again as she sat down on him. Tricia looked up at Steve moving between her legs, cock in hand, bending it towards her opened wet labia where she had two fingers moving in and out. She moved her hand to her clit as his cock slipped into her. He filled her vagina completely with two thrusts and they then began to again pump her together, two hard cocks making her squirm and push down onto them as she began another orgasm.

Their fucking was relentless as they drove themselves into her. Ben had his hands on her hips pulling her against him. Steve had his hands on her shoulders as he pounded her tight wet twat, his orgasm approaching. This time he was knew he would fill her with another load of his come.

Ben's pace was increasing too and he said he was about to explode inside Tricia's arse.

'Yes Ben, do it, come inside me. You too Steve, come on both together.' Tricia's wave of orgasm continued, her head moving from side to side, arse and pussy gripping their cocks. They began to come inside her, almost together. She felt Ben's cock twitch in her arse and his sperm shooting into her deep. It was warm and there seemed lots of it. As she noticed this she felt Steve's cock start to spurt his load into her slippery cunt. It jerked a number of times filling her up as he wanted to, their rhythm gradually slowing, Steve relaxed onto her for a moment as did Tricia, their breathing slowing, cocks moving slowly inside her.

'Time to rest boys,' Tricia breathed, her pussy and arse full of warm come and tingling very nicely after she had come on their cocks as they came in her.

They rolled onto their sides on the bed, Tricia had one leg over Steve' hip, his cock still in her. Ben was gently moving his cock in and out of her arse as he stroked and smelled her hair. Three of them lay together resting, heads on pillows. They had not had much sleep through the night and after having come so nicely together they soon dozed off, dawn was near.

Later after dressing and saying goodbye to her two night time lovers, Tricia was walking back to the hostel. Early morning sunshine cast long shadows across the town street and she was smiling quietly to herself. She was aware of throbbing soreness in her crutch as she walked. Her two lover's semen was oozing out of her pussy and arse, soaking her panties inside her jeans. She welcomed the slippery feeling between her legs, reminding her of the very sensual exciting night she had just been part of. Her smile broadened.