Fisher's Catch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers

His whole length was fully inside her throat and mouth, with a furious, hot suction. Kathy's hand and body were hot to the touch as Jeff could hold it no longer. He filled her with his cum as she swallowed, yet unable to contain it all. He came and came, in endless spurts, a shaft of pure pleasure searing through his brain with every pulse. She gently stroked his penis as it delivered load after load to her waiting mouth.

She looked up and saw him looking at her. "Kathy," he said, reaching for her.

"Shhh," she said. "Don't say anything." He started again to say something, but she stood up and retreated. "Thank you for being so nice,, she whispered. "It has been so long, and I wanted to say thank you." She retreated some more. "After tonight, we won't meet again, so don't talk. It was wonderful. Good night."

And then she was gone, back in the bedroom behind a closed door. He lay there, still in post-orgasmic languor, not quite believing what had happened. Slowly he drifted off to sleep.

Monday:

Jeff was up early the next morning and made breakfast for all of them. He made coffee and brought it to the table on the deck, then knocked on the two bedroom doors. "Rise and shine, lazybones," he called out. "The day is much too beautiful to sleep away."

He had taken the first few sips of his coffee on the deck as they came out, rubbing their eyes in the strong sun. Kathy came first, dressed in shorts and a t-shirt (no bra), and avoiding his glance. Eventually she squared her chin, looked at him and almost dared him to say something.

"I slept beautifully," he said with a smile, which she returned thankfully.

"Me too," she said, and loosened up considerably. "Is there more coffee?" The girls came out still in their night attire, but with a beach robe over the nightie.

"Wow!" they said, looking around. "How did you get this place?" "It must cost you a fortune!" "Where are the other houses?" "Do you come here all the time?" "Is that your boat?"

"Whoa: - one at the time!" Jeff laughed. "I rent this every summer from a family friend. It's just coming off low season here, so the houses don't rent so well at this time. The owner is coming down with his family in three weeks, and until then I can use it, - and his boat. There are no houses nearby, but he is planning to sell some of the land at some time. Does that answer your questions?" He guessed it did, sort of, - but they kept chatting happily, a very different group to the unhappy lot that came to the house in the dark the night before.

Over breakfast they discussed what to do about their hotel. Jeff warned them that he didn't think they would get any satisfaction out of their original hotel, they might eventually get an apology, but it would take a long time and much arguing. Their best bet was to try the other hotels, to see what was available. He offered to take them around to check them out, and after more protest, they set out, bags and all, once again.

It was a long morning, and their faces became more and more glum as they were turned away from hotel after hotel, with no hope in sight. A couple of places suggested they rent a house, but that was way out of their budget. They did find one hotel that might have a cancellation, but they wouldn't know for sure until the flight arrived that night. They had lunch in a small beach restaurant, which Kathy insisted on paying for, and took stock. The girls were totally dejected, and wanted to go home on the night flight. Kathy wanted to stay and try to get the one room, but that meant that they couldn't make that day's flight out.

"Take the chance to have a vacation," said Jeff. "Stay another night with me, if you can't get into the hotel. You know I have the space, and I enjoyed having you there." He didn't mean it as an innuendo, but Kathy blushed nevertheless. The girls looked from her to him. They could tell something had happened, but no one said anything.

In the end they all piled back in the jeep and went back to his place. "So now you have at least the afternoon and evening as a vacation," said Jeff. "What would you like to do?"

"It's so lovely here," said Kathy. "Can we just stay here and get some sun and go for a swim when we feel like it?"

"Only if you use plenty of suntan lotion," Jeff said. "With your fair skins, you will be toast in half an hour." He changed into his swim trunks, grabbed some towels and some lotion, and headed for the deck. Elizabeth and Rebecca came out first, in identical one-piece swimsuits that showed off their bodies without being obvious. They were pale-skinned and obediently put lotion on themselves and each other, before spreading themselves on towels. Jeff lay on his towel, enjoying the view. Not with a hard-on this time, but with a deep contented pleasure of being with them and seeing them young and healthy and so pretty and happy.

Kathy changed that mood as soon as he saw her. She wore a very skimpy, wine red bikini that looked like silk, it showed off all but a few square inches of her body, and molded to every curve of those inches. He whistled as she came through the door, and she blushed a little.

"I just bought this in a daredevil mood," she said almost apologetically. "I haven't the nerve to wear it on the beach, at least not yet, but I hope you don't mind."

"No that's fine," Jeff said with a grin. "Wear anything you want around here, - there is no one else to see. Wear nothing if you want." All three of them looked at him as if shocked. "Just kidding," he said, "although you really could..."

"You wish!" Kathy said with a grin, and the tense moment passed.

Kathy laid down and started putting on lotion. He watched every movement surreptitiously. "Jeff, will you do my back?" she asked, and Jeff gladly complied. He poured lotion on his hands and started kneading her back. Her muscles were firm beneath his hands as he kneaded the oily lotion into her soft skin.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she said. "You have nice hands." He continued over her shoulders and neck and down her back.

"Let me just untie this while I put lotion on," said Jeff, taking hold of the string to her bikini top. When there was no protest, he undid the knot and let the silky material fall to the sides. He continued down her back, his hands working down to her sides, touching the sides of her wonderful breasts, which were in view. She stirred a little, but still didn't protest. He spent a lot of time on her back and sides, each time touching her breasts a little more.

Further down her back lay the next hurdle. He touched her bikini bottom, almost as a question, but Kathy quickly said, "that's enough, thanks, Jeff." That was clearly where the limit went.

"How about your legs?" he said.

"No I'm fine with those," she said, re-tying her bikini top. He had a feeling she was regretting letting him go as far as he did, but she gave no sign of it. Lying down, now on her back, she was every man's wet dream. Her long voluptuous body warmed by the sun, with very little hidden from view. Her stomach, firm with the slightest mound, was glistening with droplets of lotion and perspiration, her breasts flattening a little, but still standing up, her nipples clearly in view under the flimsy bikini top. As he watched, they suddenly stiffened and grew. He looked at her face, and caught her quickly looking away from his erection, once again visible under his briefs.

"Damn," Jeff thought. "I can't go around with a hard-on all day." He turned onto his stomach, trying to adjust his bulge without being obvious. A giggle from the girls made it clear that he had not been a discreet as he thought. He put his head on his arms and peeked out from beneath them. What a view he had. Kathy had spread her legs a bit, giving the sun (and his eyes) easy access between her legs. Her thighs glistened like the rest of her, disappearing up into the vee of the bikini.

Good thing she had trimmed her bush, he thought inconsequentially, she would have hung out all over otherwise. The thin red material clung to every curve, clearly outlining the damp curls of her mons and the crease that went down into her pussy. As he watched, the fabric began to darken slightly with moisture.

If the girls hadn't been there, who knows what would have happened, but nothing did that afternoon. Every now and then one or more of them would get up, jump in the water and swim around for a while, then come back for lotion and more sun.

The first time Rebecca came out of the water, Jeff almost choked, - her swimsuit had become semi-transparent in the water, and as she walked up to the deck her body showed like a mirage under the thin material, her skin, her nipples and her bush just visible, but not blatant. She must have noticed the look on his face, because she looked down on herself, blushed and laid down quickly. He didn't say anything, and neither did she, but she checked him out a few times after that.

Then Elizabeth went into the water, and Rebecca turned to Jeff and grinned conspiratorially. As Elizabeth walked up towards the deck, he managed to keep a straight face, but Rebecca couldn't hide a smile. Elizabeth also looked down, but just like on the plane, she stuck her chin out and walked almost defiantly up and laid down. Kathy never noticed a thing. Each time thereafter, they almost seemed to take pride in showing off a little, although they made sure their mother was looking somewhere else as they came up. Whenever Jeff went in the water, they had a good look at him as well, and every time, his dick twitched in anticipation, much to their evident and naughty delight.

Jeff made a weak white wine sangria, and all three ladies had some. Just a little for the girls, more for Kathy, - but not enough to get tipsy, just mellow. After a few hours, they had all had enough and went inside. They spent the evening at the house, relaxing, playing cards, talking and snoozing when they felt like it. Jeff got to know all three of them pretty well that evening. Both girls were as he thought they would be; well-behaved, polite, but with an openness and a bubbly sense of humour that he admired, particularly after the difficult time they obviously had had at home for the last few years. They all talked about the marriage and how the problems had affected them.

Kathy was clearly taken aback at how open the girls were about it, and a lot of their feelings and reactions were obvious news to her. Jeff had the feeling that they hadn't ever discussed the situation like this.

"I don't know what you did, Jeff," Kathy said after dinner. "They have never talked like this with me. They must trust you a lot. And so do I, for some reason."

"Well, - I'm a trustworthy sort of guy," - he said lightly.

"Yes you are," said Kathy seriously.

"Eh – Anyone for desert?" he said uncomfortably, changing the subject.

They went back to the hotel at the time the night flight arrived, but to their disappointment, but not to Jeff's surprise, the room vacancy turned out to be a vain hope. "OK", he said. "Back to plan B."

That night Jeff got very little sleep. He kept waiting and hoping that Kathy would visit him again, but she never came. And after what she said about him being trustworthy, he found it impossible to visit her. He was sure that would destroy the image she had of him, and he suddenly found that he very much wanted to live up that image. So he tossed and turned. He did fall asleep eventually, but woke up as the bedroom door opened.

Elizabeth was going to the bathroom, and once again he was treated to the lightshow from the bathroom. He could have sworn Elizabeth knew that he was watching, there was something deliberate about how she stood in the door to the bathroom and gave him a good look. And look he did, "God help me," Jeff thought. "She is so beautiful!" Elizabeth stood there, every long graceful curve visible under the flimsy material. Suddenly she reached down, grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it over her head. She stood still for a few seconds and fled to the safety of the bedroom. The afterimage of her high firm breasts, her lush red bush and taut ass were burned on Jeff's retina.

"So help me, they are going to have me in a permanent state of arousal," thought Jeff, when only five minutes later it was Rebecca's turn. They must have talked about it, because he got exactly the same show. First the silhouette in the door, then the quick flip of the nightie. With shock he realized that Rebecca had not immediately run for the bedroom, - she was caressing herself , showing him her body inch by inch. Lifting her breasts and holding them out, stroking her silken mound, then suddenly, like a wind, she was gone.

"What has gotten into them?" he thought. "I guess they do trust me, - but why the show?" They must have gotten a little aroused by the pleasant, erotic afternoon, and felt safe enough to tease him like this. Maybe it was a dare, they couldn't have been sure he was awake, and they hadn't made a sound.

Suddenly they were both there, - both naked and spinning around, giving Jeff a private show. They held each other and hugged briefly, breast to breast, belly to belly. Kathy's light suddenly showed under the door, and again they were gone noiselessly. Kathy's appearance was almost an anticlimax, in her robe she was beautiful, but made no move to even look at him before she once again disappeared in the bedroom. Sleep came at last.....

Tuesday.

The next morning came with a keen sense of regret for Jeff, that these gorgeous and delightful people would leave, and he would be left with what was now a very lonely vacation. "Look," he said over breakfast. "I have this house with plenty of room, right? And you know you can trust me, right? And you did come down here for a week's vacation, right?"

"Yes, but.."

"No buts," he said firmly. "I would be very happy to have you stay here with me for the week, - or longer if you want. I truly enjoy your company, and there are so many things to do here that you haven't even had a chance to try yet. Please stay!" They looked at each other. He could tell that the girls wanted to stay in the worst way, but polite to their mother, they did not try to talk her into it. Everyone knew it was Kathy's decision alone.

"No we can't," was her first reaction, but she had no good arguments when he asked why not. As the discussion progressed, she became less and less convincing, and at that time, the girls waded in. "Mom," they both said. "It is so nice here, and you know we can trust Jeff, and we were so looking forward to it, and we can help Jeff with buying food and cooking and cleaning so he get something out of it, too."

"If they only knew how much I have already got out of it," he thought, but wisely shut up and left it to the girls to win the argument. By then they all knew they would stay, but it still took another 10 minutes before Kathy gave in to what she clearly wanted to do all along.

"Are you really sure?" she said, now with hope in her voice, and that was it. The girls bounced around with joy, Kathy couldn't stop grinning, and neither could Jeff.

That day felt different from the days before. Now they had all the time in the world, and could do everything at their leisure. At the same time, Jeff could see in their glances that all three of them remembered what had happened at night, and had misgivings about continuing their behavior now that this would not be a one day acquaintance. He chattered on about anything and nothing, and gradually, everyone relaxed back into the easy, friendly mood they had had the day before.

They went shopping soon after breakfast. The girls insisted that they should pay for the food, and Kathy agreed. "After all," they said, "it would have been much more expensive for us to stay in a motel and eat in restaurants. This way we can both save money." He gave in, and they all felt better about it.

Then back on the deck again for some more sun. At Kathy's request Jeff repeated the lotion job on her back, almost stroke for stroke from the day before. Her breasts seemed even fuller that day, but of course he knew that wasn't the case. She still stopped at the bikini bottoms, but with a sly smile allowed him to do the back of her legs. He was in heaven as he kneaded the oil into her firm calves and thighs, stroking upwards, ever closer to her hidden treasure. As the day before, He saw the material over her crotch dampen and darken, but as she began to squirm uncomfortably, He stopped and laid down. "Thank you, Jeff," she said softly, and he knew exactly what she thanked him for.

The girls finally came out after much giggling in the bedroom, and Jeff immediately understood why. Their one-piece swimsuits had been replaced with bikinis, every bit as soft and revealing as Kathy's. "Girls," Kathy said surprised. "Where did you get those from? They're much too small for you!"

"Oh Mom. – they're no smaller than yours."

"Touché," Jeff thought, and obviously Kathy did too, because she just laid back down with a rueful smile.

"Will you put lotion on my back, Jeff?" asked Elizabeth. Kathy looked up and stared at him and Elizabeth. He looked back questioningly. She shrugged and laid back down, and he smiled at Elizabeth.

"Sure," he said. "Why not?"

In many ways she was just like her mother, long muscled, maybe a bit leaner and tauter. But with the same silken soft skin and the same interesting curves of back and buttocks. Jeff began at the shoulders and neck, just as with Kathy. As he came lower she reached back and undid the knot of her bikini top.

"There," she said. "Now it won't get in the way, just as you did with Mom." Jeff swallowed. Suddenly the girl under his hands was a woman, mature and desirable. Almost automatically, his hands began the same strokes as on Kathy's back, down the sides and over the sides of Elizabeth's full and firm breasts. She moaned softly with pleasure. He looked over at Kathy, and she looked back with an undecipherable look in her eyes, soft, with love and understanding. She nodded imperceptibly, turned over and laid on her back, eyes open and taking them in, but without criticism or worry.

Jeff smiled at her and continued caressing Elizabeth's back and sides. Then he did her legs, which spread and spread as he made his way up her thighs. The soft material clung to the globes of her ass, getting pulled into the crease until there was only a narrow strip clasped between her globes. He could clearly see the lighter skin of her crack, and he could discern the rosette of her asshole, surrounded by fine downy hair. He stopped. Elizabeth made impatient motions for him to continue, but he got off her legs and laid down again. He smiled and blew Kathy a kiss, she made a kissing motion back.

"How about me?" said Rebecca with a pout. Kathy's reaction was brief but unmistakable.

"Not today," said Jeff – "I'm too hot. I need a swim." Kathy visibly relaxed and blew him another kiss.

"I'm coming too", said Rebecca.

"Me too", said Elizabeth.

They raced down the path and jumped in with much splashing and laughing. "Have you ever done any snorkelling?" Jeff asked.

"No, never!" "Me neither..."

"Wait here", he said and raced up to the house for some masks, snorkels and fins.

Fitting the masks and fins didn't take long, but required a little touching of cool, firm legs. Both girls reacted just a little when Jeff touched them, not drawing back, just muscles jumping a little. Teaching them to be comfortable with their faces in under water took a little longer, and a little more touching. One by one, he held them under their tummies while they practiced floating, still in the water and breathing through the snorkel.

Their bodies once again felt cool and smooth, alive under his hands, their waists rubbing against his hip. Elizabeth relaxed almost at once, and moved around easily, while making his hand almost stroke her stomach in the process. She seemed disappointed when it was over. Next Rebecca. She was not nearly as comfortable with the water, "or maybe it is with me?" Jeff suddenly thought.

Alan D
Alan D
497 Followers