Fisher's Catch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan D
Alan D
494 Followers

"Rebecca," said Kathy. Somehow she got through to the fired up teenager and she let go, looking abashed and uncertain once again.

"You like that, don't you?" Jeff said teasingly.

"Oh yes, can we do that some more, please?"

"Why don't we kiss more than just the mouth," he suggested, and kissed her neck to show her the way. She kissed his chest and played with his nipples. He returned the favor, making her nipples stand out like his did. Her breasts were marvellous. Soft and yet firm, not as large as the other two, but a wonderful handful each. He held them like grapefruit in his hands and nibbled. She closed her eyes and made small sounds of pleasure. Jeff laid her on the bed next to him and moved down to her belly. Her flesh shivered continuously as he moved around the edge of her damp patch. She started humping again, gently this time, but with unmistakable arousal. Her scent reached his nostril, fresh and lemony, and he dove in. As he parted her nether lips with his tongue, she threw her arms over her head and wailed.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod!" Jeff backed off a little and looked at her face. It was in peace and agony at the same time, her features drawn tight. He dove in again and captured her clitoris in his lips. He sucked gently and stroked her pussy lips, putting one finger inside. She came almost violently, with strong contraction after contraction, and cried out again, - once, - then she was out like a light.

"My sweet little pussycat," said Kathy. Elizabeth looked at Jeff with awe.

"What did you do to her?" she asked.

"I gave her pleasure," he responded, ""were you worried that I hurt her?"

"No, I knew you wouldn't do her any harm, but my God, - she is out completely!!"

"Her body needs a little break," he said calmly, "and she will be fine in a minute. How about you? What do you want?"

"I want...," she said. "I want, - - Everything!"

"Do you want me to kiss you that way", He asked her softly, glancing at Kathy, who was cradling Rebecca's head in her naked lap. Elizabeth nodded.

"Yes please", she said, "at least to begin with." Jeff laid her back on the bed next to her sister and mother and bent over her breasts. He kissed them like he did to Rebecca, little nibbles, then suction on her nipples after he had teased her enough. Unlike Rebecca, however, Elizabeth was still an active partner. She reached for his dick and stroked it with a feather touch while he worshipped her fabulous breasts.

"Please, Jeff," she said in an echo of her mother. "I need you in me now!"

Kathy smiled lovingly and nodded. "Yes Jeff, show my little girl how to make love."

"Are you ready?" he whispered. She nodded again, not trusting her voice. "We'll do this one step at a time," he said, "and if you ever want me to stop, just say 'no', or squeeze my hand." She nodded again. Jeff stroked her tummy and her mons, twirling her hair in his fingers, and gently feeling down into her folds. Her pussy was open in arousal, and her clitoris was growing larger and more visible. He kissed it and licked gently along her slit, slipping his tongue into her tight hole. She gamely held on to his head, shaking her head from side to side, but never uttering the 'no' that would stop what he was doing.

Her secretions were plentiful by now, and she was wide open to his loving gaze. Jeff couldn't resist lapping up some more of her sweet nectar, before returning to her face and kissing her soft lips.

"Is that how I taste?" she said timidly.

"Yes, my love," he replied, "isn't it delicious?"

She had another taste from his lips. "Not bad," she said matter-of-factly.

He laughed, and kissed her with more ardor. "Please take it and put it in the right place for me," he asked gently.

She hesitated, then reached down and took hold of his throbbing dick, placing it at her opening. She was fully aroused, and slick with fluid, but it was still a tight squeeze. Gently Jeff moved in a little, giving her time to adjust, then a little more. "I can feel you inside me," Elizabeth said, her voice full of wonder and delight. "It feels so wonderful". He pushed in some more, then stopped; his cock throbbing wildly inside her. "Don't stop," she pleaded. "It is soooo good."

Kathy whispered in his ear: "Is my daughter tight and warm for you, my lover? Does her hot cunt feel good around your big dick?" She reached down to their joining and gently fondled his balls and stroked his prick and Elizabeth's cunt where they joined. "Do it quick, my love," she whispered. "Give her as much joy as you give me."

He could resist no more. "Are you ready, Liz?" Jeff asked.

"Mmmmm", she mumbled. He pulled out slightly, then pushed in strongly, sheathing his prick to the balls in the vice-like grip of her pussy. Kathy's hand continued to fondle his balls as he lay deep in Elizabeth's cunt.

Elizabeth had given a sharp cry as Jeff first burst in, but now she lay still, feeling him throb deep in her womb. "It's all in," she said breathlessly, "You are all inside me. I thought it was good with Bobby, with you it feels like my body is on fire with the pleasure of it all. Oh, thank you, Jeff for being so gentle and kind."

"It isn't quite finished yet, he said," sweet laughter in his voice. Jeff pulled out a few inches, then pushed back in.

"Oooooh", Elizabeth moaned. "That is so.....". He did it again. Her cunt pulled at him, not wanting to let go, but his steady moving in and out soon had her moving in tandem, his strokes getting steadily stronger and longer.

Elizabeth's face contracted, and the tendons on her neck stood like ropes. She started to shake, and came like a flood. She laughed and cried, clasping him to her and kissing him all at the same time. "I love you, Jeff, I love you!" she repeated over and over again.

"Shhh, my angel," Jeff said. "You love what we are doing, not me."

She relaxed in his arms. "You are so wise," she said. "How did you get so wise?"

Rebecca had fallen asleep in Kathy's arms as Elizabeth and Jeff had made love. He laid the two girls side by side, kissed them both, and with a last longing look at their bodies and faces, covered them up. "We better take their room tonight," he said. They crept into the girls' bed and snuggled up.

"You are still hard," she said in an amazed voice.

"Now that you mention it," Jeff said, grinning, "maybe I could get some help with this now?"

"You mean that during all that, you didn't come once?"

"I got oh so close several times," he confessed, "but tonight was for the girls."

"And now?" she said coyly; "who is it for now?"

"Us!" he said firmly and smacked her on her pert ass. She reacted with a mixture of anger and lust.

"Don't, - eh no, do that again", she said, bewildered. He swatted her again. She shuddered and raised he ass in the air, just as she had on the deck. "More," she said hoarsely. "It hurts so good!" He smacked her two more times, then stroked her reddened globes gently, kissing them at the same time. She stayed with her ass in the air. "When you did that to my ass this afternoon, I thought I would die with shame," she said. – "What do you think the girls thought about it?"

"I think they loved it," he said. "They wanted you so much to enjoy whatever you did."

" Jeff..." she said, hesitating, "will you do that again please, will you fuck my ass with your finger." His cock gave a bounce at her words. Jeff said nothing, - just continued stroking her ass, but sliding his fingers further down in her crack, and teasing her tight crinkled hole. Her cunt was flooding again, and he coated his fingers with her liquids. Her asshole opened easier this time, inviting him in. He used one finger at first, stroking in and out, caressing her cunt with the other. He added a finger, and she groaned in pleasure. "Yessss," she hissed. "Yessss, - just like that!"

Jeff's cock was rock hard as he withdrew his slick fingers, lubricated his cockhead and placed it at her asshole.

Kathy stiffened. "No, Jeff! It's much too big. It wont fit. It will hurt!" she cried.

"Shhh, my love. I won't hurt you." Gently but firmly he pushed into her. Her asshole opened slowly and his cockhead slipped in.

"Aaahhh..." Relief, but no pain in her voice. He pushed further. As he slowly moved into her bowels she sank down in her back and thrust up at him with her ass. Effortlessly he slid in to the hilt.

"Oh my love," she cried. "It fills me up like no other feeling I ever had. Be gentle, but please fuck my ass now." Jeff was gentle for a while, until she started bucking and shoving, He hung on for the ride, grabbing her breast with one hand and her cunt with the other. His release was finally bubbling up, unstoppable. She could feel his dick expanding and cried "Fill me up, Jeff, fill me with your seed. Fill my ass with your cum". He did as she asked, dumping a long day's constant erection into her in spurt after spurt. She came as well, shaking her tail like a squirrel and crying his name over and over. It went on and on, at a level of intensity he had never before experienced. Finally they were done. Jeff's spent prick slipped out of her ass with a gentle plop, and they fell asleep as they were.

Friday

Jeff awoke as two pairs of hands were washing his balls and his dick. "Hi sleepy-head," said a bright eyed Elizabeth. "Are you going to sleep all day? It's almost lunchtime."

"You're a mess," laughed an equally perky Rebecca.

"Have a shower with me, then," he said, grinning, and grabbed one girl under each arm as he headed for the shower. They made a weak pretence at struggling, but were cooperative enough to turn on the water as he pushed them in ahead of him.

"Good morning yourselves," he said, as he kissed first one and then the other. Kidding turned into serious kissing in no time, with the girls competing for time. His dick rose inexorably once again, pushing the girls in the tummy.

"This time I want it!" cried Rebecca and dropped to her knees. "I remember everything mom did to you yesterday." She took his prick gently in her hand and lowered her mouth over it. She had paid attention, Jeff thought as he gave himself over to the girls. She was still a little fumbling, but that only added to his excitement. He leaned back as Rebecca went to town. She figured out that he liked having his balls fondled, and she figured out that she could drive him crazy by fingering his asshole at the same time. He was at the boiling point in no time flat.

"Take it easy, please, Rebecca," he pleaded. "Not so fast. It isn't a race, you know. Slow down, and please yourself as well as me."

"I am enjoying it," she protested. Jeff reached down to her breast and stroked it while she held him in her mouth. Elizabeth had reluctantly given up his mouth when he stopped to talk, but she had his other hand firmly clamped between her legs, while she rubbed her tits against his chest.

"Why don't you share?" he said. Elizabeth also sank to her knees and took hold of his prick as it rested in Rebecca's lips.

"I can hold it while you suck," she said with a happy giggle, "and then we can swap."

"God help me," he thought. "I am a lost man." The girls went at it with renewed vigor, and soon he was struggling to retain control once again. He glanced down, and saw that their free hands had wandered on their sister's body, stroking vigorously between the other's legs. "The little minxes," Jeff thought. "They got past that point pretty quickly." The sight was too much. He warned them that he was cumming, but they just redoubled their efforts. The first rush went in Rebecca's mouth. She swallowed convulsively, but the next spurt was too quick and caught her face. The next went on Elizabeth's face, as she bent in to push Rebecca aside. Sperm was running down both girls' faces, as they tried to catch it with their tongues. Their own orgasm arrived a the same time, and they shook with pleasure, each with sperm all over her face, one hand on his prick and the other in her sister's cunt.

"My, My, this is what I call a shower," said Kathy looking at them with amusement. "Had I known this, I would have joined you. Now clean up for breakfast, - we have a long day ahead of us." They rinsed off and dried each other carefully.

"This is much better than drying yourself," said Rebecca laughing, "but it does take a long time." Of course the fondling and kissing that accompanied the careful drying had something to do with the slow pace. Jeff's dick was hard again by the time they were done, and the girls led him proudly by his handle into the kitchen.

"Look what we found, Mom. Good as new!"

Kathy looked fondly at them. "OK, girls, leave Jeff alone for a while."

They had brunch in the nude, Jeff kept looking around at the three beautiful bodies surrounding him. They kept looking at him too, all four of them in a state of mild, but constant arousal. Back on the deck in the sun much kissing and fondling took place as the sunscreen was applied all over. The decided that they should all take turns at being the recipient, and six hands made sure there wasn't a speck of visible skin left untouched. The girls seemed to really enjoy doing their mother, fondling and kissing Kathy's breasts with joyous abandon, then fighting Jeff for space on her ass and between her legs. And of course, Jeff's dick was never in a million years going to get sunburn after the treatment it got.

They found time for a little snorkelling in the afternoon, all three of them really getting very comfortable in the water by now. Snorkelling naked is fun, but Jeff was constantly nervous about the Sergeant-Majors, the small striped fish that have a habit of "kissing" you with a little nip when you least expect it. The girls loved the snorkelling, especially diving under him and coming up while touching him all over. Rebecca even got his dick half way in her mouth once, before she ran out of air and had to give up. He gave as good as he got, kissing and probing and tickling wherever he could get in, which was everywhere, since the girls spread wide whenever he went under.

When they finally went back up, Jeff asked: "Did you ever try scuba-diving?"

"No, but I always wanted to," said Elizabeth.

"I'm a little scared of it," said Rebecca. "What if I run out of air down there?"

"Don't worry about that," Jeff said. "I'd take good care of you. But if you would like to try it, it will have to be tomorrow, you can't dive less than 24 hours before flying, and you're leaving Sunday Night."

"Oh, why did you have to bring that up?" Rebecca said. "I was pretending we would be here forever."

"Let's not think about Sunday, - just enjoy the time we have," Jeff said.

"Amen to that!" said Kathy.

Jeff felt like a sultan as he lay on the deck with his three beautiful, naked redheads around him. Three mouths, six breasts, three pussies and three asses, this must be heaven. He would reach out and find something to fondle, all of it delectable. He would feel a hand touching him and fondling from time to time, sometimes two, once all three. He would lean over and kiss a body or a mouth, nibbling, sucking or licking as appropriate. Once, a mouth enveloped his prick and sucked gently. With his eyes closed Jeff couldn't tell who it was, and it didn't matter. Once a pussy sat down gently on his face, and while he couldn't see another sat down on his hard cock, sliding him deep within her. She was gone before he could see again. Gentle hands blindfolded him, and then placed each of his hands on a sopping wet pussy. The third sank down on his prick again.

"Guess who", a voice said. One was easy, the hymen gave Rebecca away. But he had a hard time telling Kathy from Elizabeth. He moved up toward their breasts, but before he was sure, his hands were moved back on their cunts again.

"Time's up", Jeff heard. "Time to change places". Again a cunt in each hand and his rock hard prick deep in a warm pussy. Once again, he could tell Rebecca, but had Kathy and Elizabeth also changed places?. He felt again, "yes, - no...". Shit, he couldn't tell from the pussy alone.

"Time's up again", he heard. Again movement and whispers, again a cunt in each hand. Again a warm cunt sinking down on his dick. It felt even tighter than before, and was that some resistance he felt as he penetrated her? Jeff stiffened with excitement. He felt the two pussies in his hands. No hymen there, no hymen here. He pulled his hands and blindfold loose and grasped Rebecca tightly to him. "Oh little one," he said tenderly. "You wanted it, too! But why did you blindfold me?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't do it with me," said Rebecca tearfully. "You only kissed me yesterday, and I wanted it so bad, and you ff...ff...ffucked Mom and Liz..."

"Let me look at you," Jeff said. "How could you believe that I didn't want you? I told you that I would do what you wanted and nothing you didn't, but when you wouldn't suck me like Elizabeth did, I thought you weren't ready for any more."

"Silly both of you," said Kathy reaching for his hand again. " Yes, silly" echoed Elizabeth, reaching for his other hand. Both spread their legs wide, and raised their asses a little to give him free access. Both cunts were open and aroused, both were moaning in unison as he stroked and probed. He pushed two fingers into each cunt and began a fucking motion.

Rebecca lifted her head from his chest and looked at her mom, then her sister, then at him. "Don't forget me," she said with a smile and started her own fun.

Jeff began thrusting into Rebecca, keeping time with his finger thrusts into Kathy and Elizabeth. All three were fondling their breasts and pinching their nipples, faces softened and twisted with lust. He raised his head and fastened his mouth on Rebecca's nipple. "Aaaaah," she cried out. "I can't stand it any more. I'll burst if we keep doing this."

He smiled tenderly. "Yes, my love. That you will." He kissed her, and went back to her breasts. He also moved his hands round further back under Kathy and Elizabeth and circled their assholes. Kathy moaned, but Elizabeth opened her eyes with a startled look.

"It's OK, Liz," said her mother. "Just relax and enjoy it." Liz closed her eyes again and Jeff went back to her asshole. One finger went into Kathy, one into Elizabeth, - then two in each asshole. His cock was pistoning in and out of Rebecca, who was bouncing on his rigid dick like a doll. He felt one hand, then two on his balls. He had just enough time to put his thumbs one on each clitoris, and then he sighed deeply and came. Jeff's release was like a signal for the three of them. First Rebecca, then Kathy, with Elizabeth almost at the same time. Four bodies caught in the throes of orgasm, one more intense that he other. He saw Rebecca's face as through a haze. Her smile was a wide as the sky and her eyes shone with happiness.

"Let me die now", he thought. "This is as good as it gets, - maybe better."

None of them had any energy left, so they just lay there. Jeff got up to get them a drink, which they all took eagerly, the sun and the exercise were taking their toll.

The girls started snuggling up to Jeff again. "Girls," Jeff said seriously, including Kathy in that group. "We need to get something straight."

"We sure do," giggled Rebecca. "It's no use when it's soft." He scowled and she fell silent. Maybe he was serious, she decided.

"I love what we have been doing and I love each of you dearly, but I am only one man, and you are three hot ladies," he continued slowly. "You will use me up if we don't slow down."

"But we love making love with you," Kathy protested. "And we want you all the time," added Elizabeth. "Don't you like it any more?" pouted Rebecca

"That's just the problem," Jeff said. "I just can't do it all the time. As much as I love you and love making love to you, it is going to be physically impossible soon." They fell silent, dismayed by his insistence.

Alan D
Alan D
494 Followers