Fishin' Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
texaz45
texaz45
47 Followers

It had just the right affect as she started moving closer and closer to my face to get a little more feel from my tongue. Her legs spread wider as her ass moved just barely over the edge of the boat. Her delicious pussy and ass were open for me now and I lowered my sights and began to lightly run my tongue around her tight little asshole eliciting deep moans of pleasure from deep within her. Once I felt her begin to rock towards me, wanting to fuck my tongue, I began licking all the way up her wonderfully wet slit and sucking on her clit, my lips tight around her little button before licking once again from her ass to her clitoris.

A fishing boat came cruising by causing us both to jump but it passed in front of the boat which meant they probably couldn't have seen what was going on at the stern. It was enough to break the spell though and we climbed aboard, me putting on my trunks and she wrapped a large towel imprinted with tropical flowers around her transforming her into a native princess.

I pulled the two breakfast tacos, the English muffin and thermos of coffee from the storage and got comfortable beside her. Pouring her coffee in one of the cups I keep onboard I reached down and grabbed the Cask & Cream to add a little flavor to the brew. She wasn't a huge coffee fan and had never tasted spiked coffee before but I soon had her turned into a believer.

Finished with her breakfast she snuggled up close to me to finish her coffee in my arms. Her hand fell to my lap and lightly massaged my balls as we both sipped and smiled, my cock beginning to rise in my swim trunks.

Leaning up she whispered in my ear, "I've never had anyone lick my ass the way you were, do you really enjoy that?"

"I enjoy pleasing you", I replied, "but if you don't like just let me know and I don't have to go there".

At that she snuggled closer, took the last drink of her coffee and fished my cock from my trunks. She kissed and sucked both my nipples as she stroked my cock but quickly began to trail down my belly... then her lips found the head of my swollen cock. Lightly sucking on just the head I could feel her lips gently slipping over the ridge then back off the tip, her fingernails lightly raking over my balls. She shifted on the seat and lay her head on my legs, taking hold of my shaft she pulled my cock to her mouth. This put us in a position I could actually watch her sucking my cock. I desperately wanted to push forward and fill her mouth with my entire shaft but was also getting intensely turned on by just watching my cock disappear past her lips then back out again.

Backing off a bit, leaving three inches between the tip of my cock and her mouth she slowly but firmly stroked my cock. Taking hold from the very base she pulled towards the head as the fingers of her other hand tugged on my balls. This created a huge drop of precum to appear and using her fingers she painted the clear slippery fluid over the crown of my cock.

So seductively she rose up, never letting go of my rock hard member, straddled my lap and kissed me full on the mouth. As her fingers slipped over my cockhead she broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I want to feel your cock in my ass... would you fuck my ass?"

My answer was to stand causing her to stand as well. Placing a cushion over the railing I took hold of my little native princess, turned her to face the outside of the boat then helped her kneel on the seat. Kneeling on the deck behind her I pulled the towel up over the cheeks of her ass and began placing light kisses on each cheek, slowly moving closer to what I knew she wanted.

My palms on both cheeks I spread her ass open, the sight of her tight little asshole above her deliciously wet pussy was more than I could take. My mouth met her pussy lips as my tongue sunk deep inside her hot hole, I was amazed at how wet she was. My tongue, pushing as deep as I possibly could caused my nose to tease her ass, my lips began to move over her little hole then my entire mouth followed, kissing and sucking on her asshole my tongue running circles then flicking over and over as she began to fuck back against my face.

My cock was dripping precum and I just couldn't hold off any more, I had to feel this woman around my cock. Standing behind her, my trunks fell to my ankles and my stiff cock was just at the right position to slip inside her. Taking my cock in my hands I lightly rubbed the head over her asshole, lubricating her with my precum. I thought I'd cum just from watching this, squeezing tighter on the base of my shaft held off my orgasm, at least for the moment.

Pushing forward my cock slipped between her cheeks and rubbed back and forth over her ass causing her to begin moaning every time my cockhead passed over her little hole. She pulled one hand from the rail and it slipped between her legs as she began rubbing her pussy with my movements. I pulled back slightly, then placing my cockhead at the entrance of her ass I held my position, the tiniest bit of pressure pushing against her tight little asshole.

She started pushing back towards me, wanting my cock in her ass. I placed my hands firmly on her cheeks to govern the amount of my shaft I would allow to penetrate, then slowly let her fuck back against my cock. The sight of her asshole spreading open to take my cockhead was enough to make me cum, I don't know how I held off. My cockhead slowly slipping inside her hot little ass, my god this was too intense.

She pushed further back but I held her off, then slowly pulled back so my cockhead slipped out, then pushed back in... but just as deep as my cockhead. Her fingers were moving rapidly on her clit, her breathing unmistakably telling of her pending orgasm. I held still, not wanting to move or I'd blow my load immediately... just the head of my cock inside her, if she moved back against me I'd move back also so my cock remained at the same depth, just the ridge around my cockhead inside her ass.

Finger fucking her pussy she began moaning louder, she was about to cum and damn good thing, I couldn't hold off any longer myself. As she crested I felt her ass tighten around my cockhead, squeezing me with her spasms as she came all over her fingers and hand... I couldn't hold off and began pumping my load inside her. Still just in so slightly, my cum filled her ass then began spilling out all around my cock and dripping down her pussy to her awaiting fingers.

As she rubbed my cum into her pussy I slowly allowed my cock to sink deeper inside her ass causing us both to cum again, this time... deeply.

texaz45
texaz45
47 Followers
12