Fishing Buddies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,360 Followers

"There!" she said as she stood up, rubbing my cum into her tits. "Do you want to help?"

"Of course!" I said as I reached to her tits and rubbed my cum into her like lotion. When I had run out of lotion I pulled her closer, reaching my mouth to one of her firm nipples and sucked it into my mouth, nibbling on it.

"Ohhhhh that's nice too, but it might have to wait for later." She said, looking at another boat that was moving slowly toward us.

"Damn." I mumbled.

"That's ok...I'm kind of hot anyway, is there a place we can swim?"

"Sure." I said as I went about pulling in my rod and getting the boat ready to move.

Jenny went back and sat in the bow, completely naked, her feet up on the windshield again, allowing me to see her wet spread pussy lips while I got the main engine down and started.

"You sure you want to sit up there and show off?"

"Only for you." She said with a grin. "Are we going far?"

"Not far." I said as I kicked the engine in gear.

"Good. Then I'll stay right here."

I had to be careful I didn't run us aground on the way to the place I had in mind. It was a nice hook shaped bay on the back side of a long point. Between its location and the fact that there were two very rocky points you had to maneuver around, not many people came back into the bay, which was exactly what I was hoping for. I'd been caught once before skinny dipping by a couple ladies that walked the trail down the long finger of land, but other than that it had been a pretty safe location.

"Here we are." I said as I idled into the bay, nosing the boat up to the tree lined shore. The water was only a few feet deep by the shore, but dropped off nicely into a twelve foot deep pool. The water was almost bath water warm.

"You know, I don't have a swim suit."

"Good." Jenny said. "That way I won't have to put mine back on."

"Ok." I said, suddenly feeling a bit bashful at getting naked in front of her.

"Gonna get naked for me?" she asked, still reclining.

"Um yeah." I said as I pulled my shirt off. All I had to take off was my shirt and shorts, my shoes were designed to be wet, and the rocky bottom of most of the lake required shoes. This particular bay was mostly mud over the rock base.

"There you go." I said once I was naked, my once again hard dick poking out at a lewd angle.

"Very nice." She said quietly. "Now help me up?" she asked, holding out a hand.

I reached out and pulled her to her feet. In the process she leaned forward and pressed her tits into my chest, grabbing my dick with her hand. "Wanna help me into the water now?" she asked innocently.

"Sure." I said, stepping back and leading the way to the swim platform in the back. The platform was only big enough for one, and stepped over and kicked the ladder down, lowering myself into the warm water. I stood in waist deep water, holding my hands up to her. Jenny stepped over the transom and onto the platform, leaning into the boat to grab the rail. As she stepped down onto the ladder, her ass was pushed way out and the act of stepping down spread her legs so I had a perfect view of her pussy. As she lowered herself her wet pussy quickly came into reach and I couldn't help myself from squeezing her firm ass.

"You like what you see?" she asked wiggling it around.

"Very much." I replied with a huge smile on my face.

"So what can you do besides squeeze my ass?"

"How about this?" I said as I took the half step forward to bring my mouth to her pussy. I reached my tongue for her wet slit and licked up and down between her lips, finally working to her clit and flicking it several times.

"Oh god yes." She hissed as I licked her clit. "That is sooooo fucking good."

In response I continued my treatment of her pussy, alternately stuffing my tongue deep into her tunnel and licking down and across her clit,until she pulled away.

"As much as I want you to keep doing that, I can't hold on this way any longer."

"No problem." I said as I reached up and held her as she stepped down into the water. She pressed her ass against my body as she came down, ending up with my dick between her legs.

"Hmmmm nice idea. Might have to think of a better place to put that." She cooed as she turned her head and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. Just as suddenly as she kissed me, she pulled away and pushed off, gliding off in the water away from the boat. "Hmmm the cool water feels nice." She said from where she turned on her back to float, her tits sticking above the water like a pair of islands.

I pushed off to follow her, easily gliding up to where she was floating. "Damn that's a nice view."

"Oh? You like my little titties?" She asked with a giggle.

"I wouldn't call them little, and yes, I like them very much."

"Oh just how much?"

I reached down with my feet and fortunately found the bottom. Standing in almost neck deep water I reached out and pulled her gently to me. I pulled her close and guided one of her floating tits to my mouth.

"Hmmmm you do like them." she cooed as I rolled one of her nipples in my mouth and eagerly sucked on it. "ohhh yes... You do that very well."

"Hmmmph" I replied, sucking as much of her firm tit and nipple into my mouth as I could.

"Ohhhhhh god. I knew you had a good looking dick, but your great with your tongue too." She cooed as she wrapped her arm around my neck and pulled herself tighter to me.

I pulled my face from her tit and looked at her curiously. "What do you mean?"

"This isn't the first time I saw you naked." She said with a giggle, removing her arm from around my neck and pushing away. "But you have to catch me if you want me to tell you when!"

She kicked and glided away toward the boat, standing up next to the bow.

I leaned toward her and with a few kicks was where I could stand more easily. I walked through the water toward her, where she was standing in thigh deep water and messing with the bow line of the boat.

"You know..." she said as she turned to face me, her left hand slipped through a loop of rope tied to the bow rail. "With me tied up like this, someone could do anything they wanted and I'd be powerless to stop them." she said with a coy giggle as she stuck her hand through a loop on the other side of her.

I had no doubt at all that if she wanted to she could be free in less than a second, but I was more than willing to play the game.

"Really? You mean I could do this?" I asked her as I dropped my face to her chest and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth, pulling her body close to mine.

"Oh yes... they could do that." She moaned gently.

I licked and sucked her nipples, first one side and then the other for several long minutes before changing my target.

"You mean that you couldn't stop me if I did more than that?" I asked as I stood up in front of her and slid my dick between her legs so it was rubbing on her wet pussy.

"Ohhhhh I couldn't even stop you if you pushed it all the way in me."

"You mean like this?" I asked as I hooked under one of her knees with my hand and lifted it up. I moved in closer between her legs and crouched down slightly to align my dick with her hot pussy. "And even this?" I asked as I pushed my dick up into her pussy. She was incredibly tight and I pushed in slowly, allowing her body to expand to accommodate me.

"Ohhhh yes. Just like that. I've wanted to feel your dick in me for months."

"So when did you see me naked?" I asked her as I sunk fully into her and began to pull slowly from her.

"Uh uh. Not telling you until you make me cum!" she gasped as I pushed into her again.

"You want me to make you cum?" I asked as I reached down and lifted her other leg, holding her up by both legs. She was holding onto the rail and as I lifted her she allowed her shoulders to roll onto the rail so that the boat supported the top of her and I supported the bottom of her. I started stroking into her, pushing my dick to its limit and slapping my hips into her perfect ass.

"Oh yes! FUCK ME" she cried loudly as I pounded into her.

I lost track of how long I was banging into her, just enjoying the feeling of her tight tunnel as we rocked the boat.

"Oh fuck! I'm cuming!!!!!" she squealed as her body tensed and trembled in front of me. I felt her pussy clenching and spasming around me pushing over the limit with her.

My body jerked as I drove my dick hard into her and my dick shot the first spurt of cum deep into her.

"OH GOD YES!" she cried as she felt my dick spurt into her. "Fill me! YES" she cried out as my body spurted shot after shot of pent up cum into her.

Finally after several long minutes my softening dick slipped from her pussy and I lowered her legs to the ground so she could stand. She pulled her arms from the loops and reached out to hug me tight. "That was even better than I had imagined it would be." She whispered. "You can do that as many times as you want."

"So don't you owe me an explanation?"

"Uh huh. Remember a few months ago, you were changing in your office?"

"Yeah." I replied, remembering that I had been working on the satellite antenna on the roof when the sky opened up, drenching me. That would have been enough, but the graduate student was up there with me, and the cold rain soaked her as thoroughly as me, and her small oriental tits were clearly visible through her thin shirt, her nipples quickly hardening. When I got back to the office I changed into a jumpsuit I kept in the office for when I had to get grungy. The sight of the practically naked tits in front of me had me kind of horny so I quickly jacked off to get my dick back down where it belonged.

Jenny had walked into my office only a few second after I got zipped up, making me wonder if I had locked the door like I thought I had.

"Well, I didn't come in after you got dressed. I saw you the whole time."

"how much did you see?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Like I said all of it. It was all I could to not to walk back there and rip my shirt off and let you cum on my tits. You looked so hot standing there completely naked, stroking your dick."

"And you never said anything?"

"I thought about it, but I wasn't sure how to tell you." She said quietly, pulling her face back to look at mine. "You're not upset are you?"

"So you've been waiting for six months for a chance to get me to screw you?"

"Uh huh. You don't know how many times I wanted to walk into your office and just sit on your desk and pull up my skirt to show you my naked pussy."

"How often is your pussy naked?" I asked already starting to get turned on again with the discussion.

"Every time I wear a dress or skirt." She said quietly.

I thought back to how many times she had a skirt or dress on in the last six months, and realized that it far outweighed the number of times she didn't. "Well, just for the record, any time you want to sit down and show me your pussy, you're more than welcome to. I think it's a very beautiful pussy."

"Thank you." She said as she hugged me close again.

We spent the rest of the day in the boat, the canvas top up to shade us from the sun, cuddling and screwing. We screwed and ate each other a number of times that day, finally calling it a day late in the afternoon.

"What are you going to wear home?" I asked as we started to get dressed to go in, me in my shorts and shirt, her in that tiny bikini.

"Just this." She said with a grin. "I figure I have two more hours to tease the hell out of you before we get home."

"Well that'll do it."

"One more question before we go."

"Sure, anything for you."

"You mean that? Anything? I mean you never know what I might ask."

I hesitated wondering just what she could ask. "Ok. Anything that doesn't mess up our mirages."

"Ok. I can live with that restriction... I have a friend, Tina, would you mind if I brought her along so you can teach her to fish too?"

I froze for a moment and looked at her. "ok... is she going to be wearing a tiny bikini too?"

"She can if you want."

"I just want to be clear...are you asking me to have sex with her?"

"She's my best friend. Of course not. I'm asking you to have sex with US."

"Oh, I see. Well, if she's that good of a friend, I suppose I could teach her how to fish."

"Oh good." She said as she moved up to me and threw her arms around me. "I think that your dick will feel so much better to her than that dildo does. I know it did inside me."

I shook my head to try to understand what she had just said as I started the engine. This was going to be a very interesting summer, that much was for sure.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,360 Followers
12