Fishing Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers

"Relax Sam. I wanted you to have the best birthday present I could think of. I know that you have been upset with me and my low sex drive for some time now. I didn't want you to cheat or go running around on me, with the possible chance of losing you. I arranged for these ladies to um...'catch' you fair and square."

"I...but...I..."

"But nothing. I want you to have fun with them. I want you to get all the sex you have ever dreamed of. I want you to enjoy your gift. I am sorry that they scared you a bit at first...but I see that you overcame that fear pretty quick."

"I would have never cheated on you Cheryl. I would never have done that, or this for that matter."

"Sam...I want you to do this. I want you to remember who gave this night, hell, this weekend to you. I want you to be happy in this aspect once. Just relax and go with the flow."

"But...wait a minute. Did you do this for some other reason? Are you...have you..."

"Cheated, Sam? Have I cheated on you? No. Never. I know that my sex drive is too low for you. I didn't want to lose you. You are too important to me to lose you to some trollop that would steal you away from me with big tits or lots of pussy and then toss you aside later. I can't give you the sex you need or want personally, so I figured that if I arranged for these ladies to ‘take' you, you'd get your sexual wishes fulfilled and I would still have your love and you afterwards. Can you understand that? I love you so I wanted you to have your cake and eat it too...in a open and good way rather than some tawdry cheating way and possibly losing you to boot."

"Cheryl...you didn't have to...I wouldn't have cheated on you. I love you. This..."

"Sam, you know Julie and Bill are getting divorced right? Did you know that Julie's sex drive dropped off just like mine over two years ago? That Bill had a weak moment that turned into a genuine love affair? That he decided to leave her for his lover? I couldn't let that happen to us. I love you too much."

"Bill was always a player though Cheryl. He even hit on you several Christmas parties in a row. You know that their situation was far different than ours."

"Not really Sam. Just enjoy your gift. I'll tell you this much...no love bugs, no leaving me...just enjoy your gift and come home to me after the weekend's over."

"The weekend's over as far as I'm concerned Cheryl. We're going home together."

"Nu-uh big boy...you are staying. You forget...you're kind of tied up at the moment. Besides, I'm going to stay and watch for a while yet."

"Watch for a while...YET? You've been watching this already?"

"Of course silly. I wanted to make sure you didn't hurt the girls. I also wanted to just see you having sex too...it kind of...I wondered..."

"Hey Sam, your wife paid for us for the weekend, and she wanted to watch. I think she may actually like watching you get fucked by the three of us. Since our time is paid for...relax...I want to untie you so we can fully enjoy your body...you do have a nice one you know. I thought your wife was crazy or trying to set you up at first. Now...well...she loves ya buddy...go with the flow."

"It has kind of done something to me Sam. I don't know...I'm kind of...hot and bothered. I never knew that you looked so...well...sexy as you fucked."

Cheryl was blushing as she told me that she liked to watch me with these women. I was shocked and stunned to quietness. What could I say? My wife had paid for three...I'd guess hookers or at least call-girls to take me and use me. All because she was afraid of losing me? Weird.

I just then realized that the lips on my cock hadn't left and I was hard again. When that had happened I didn't know, but there I was, lips locked on my hard shaft. Lips that belonged to someone other than my wife.

Cheryl stepped in close and leaned down, lips parting as they approached mine. Lightly at first, then crushing down hard she kissed me. Her tongue shot out and began to explore my mouth. For the first time in a long time, my wife was kissing me like she was hot and horny. I closed my eyes and enjoyed my wife's lips, as other lips caressed my cock.

Someone untied my feet and other arm and soon I was enveloped in a sea of female flesh. Lips everywhere, hands touching, rubbing, even pinching. Cheryl was still kissing me, but she was undressing herself as she did. As she got more exposed the other girls began to caress her as well as me. Soon my wife laid on top of me and slowly pushed herself down over my shaft, fucking me like she never had before. Carol had moved to take one of Cheryl's breast's into her mouth, sucking on her nipple. Mandy had the other, sucking in similar motion. Sue had moved around and taking my hand, positioned it on her pussy. I was fucking my wife as two women sucked on her breasts while I was fingering a fourth. Never in all my years had I ever imagined such a scene. And my wife had set it all up on top of it all. Not only that, but she had unleashed some sexual part of herself in the process. I laid back and began to enjoy, for the first time, this whole ‘gift'.

Later, after everyone had enjoyed their own release, I was just sitting up against the couch, still on the floor. Cheryl in my arms as the three ‘kidnappers' lounged around us, all still naked.

"Well. I guess I should thank you Cheryl. I still don't understand it all, but thank you just the same."

"Oh honey, it ended up being a door opener for me as well. I never knew...that is...I didn't know that my gift to you would open into a gift for me too."

Mandy moved up and began to caress Cheryl. Cheryl, looking uncertain, glanced at me until Mandy took her head in her gentle hands and pulled her to face her. Cheryl's mouth opened as if she was about to say something and Mandy just put her mouth over Cheryl's and they began to kiss.

I was sitting inches away watching my wife with another woman for the first time ever. Well, as far as I knew anyway. I was mesmerized as I watched this Sapphic delight being played out so close in front of me.

Soon, my wife and this young lady were wrapped up in each other and exploring each other's body. I moved up to sit on the couch watching my wife as I had never seen her before. Sue sat next to me and began to play with my cock as we both watched.

I was still in shock as my wife of over ten years showed me a side of her I had never imagined she had. To see her sucking on Mandy's breasts while fingering her pussy was so intense. Soon they had moved around and were sixty-nining each other.

Cheryl was licking and sucking Mandy like she had done this millions of times and Mandy was right there with her too. I was hard as a rock watching this and Sue had now moved to suck me. I had my hands in her hair absent mindedly as I watched my wife...making out with another woman.

Carol came to sit by me and she began to kiss and lick my face, drawing my attention away from my wife. I reached up and caressed her fine breasts, rolling her nipples between my fingers as our tongues interlocked with each other.

Sue was taking my cock fully into her throat and seemed to love sucking me. I was freely having two women sexually as my wife was engaged with another right in front of me. Our lives had changed in dramatic ways in such a short time.

I felt my cum boiling in my balls and knew I was about to shoot off, so I signaled Sue. She stopped for an instant then I felt her slowly take my cock back between her lips and push until those lips were buried in my pubic hair. The feeling of her lips sucking me that deeply coupled with my hands on Carol's breasts and my kissing her so fully caused me to shoot.

Sue swallowed and swallowed, never losing a drop of my cum and I was sure I had shot a gallon into her as I came. I know that in reality I only shot probably a tablespoon or so, but it felt like gallons. Sue moved up and as Carol broke away, kissed me on my lips, her tongue shoved inside my mouth.

I could taste myself on her tongue, but at that point I really didn't care either way about that. Carol moved down and began to suck on me again, getting me hard. Once I was hard, she straddled my lap and lowered her very tight and wet pussy down over my cock, throbbing as it were, in anticipation.

Sue and I kissed for a bit as I played with her breasts and suddenly, Cheryl was there playing with them too. Her lips enclosed my fingers and pressed against Carol's nipples as I looked on. My Cheryl had changed so much in this way. I wondered why this change came about.

I began to play with Cheryl's nipples with my free hand as her mouth captured my fingers on my other hand and held them to Sue's nipples. I was mesmerized and fascinated with all this flesh and the feeling with it.

Carol was thrusting up and down on my shaft, her wetness enveloping my shaft firmly in its velvety grip. Cheryl moved up and pushing me back against the couch back, she put a leg over my body and moved her pussy into my face. I got the idea quickly.

I began to lick and suck on my wife's pussy as she stood in front of me while Carol rode my shaft. Mandy had moved around and was licking my wife's ass and kissing her back as I did the same for her front. Sue was playing with Cheryl's breasts, sucking first one then the other, biting her nipples in little nips and pulling out quite far as she did.

Moaning, Cheryl began to shake and quiver as her orgasm rolled over her. I was soon following her as Carol was grinding hard down on me as she came too. I forced my tongue into Cheryl's pussy along with two of my fingers and as I fingered her, sucking on her clit, she came hard as I had ever seen or felt her cum.

We all laid together for a bit, Cheryl staying on top of me, her breast's in my face. I was enjoying the rest and the way things had turned out. I had lots of questions for Cheryl, but right now it seemed that they were not that important. Perhaps on the way home later we would talk.

I fell asleep, and when I awoke I was alone. The house was quiet. Too quiet. I got up and after a trip to the bathroom I looked around for the others. I was alone in the house. If it weren't for the ruined boat on my trailer down by the dock, I would have thought that I had just had a long and realistic dream.

I showered and grabbed a bite to eat. Then, having nothing else to do, I went down to look the wrecked boat over. As I walked down by the dock it dawned on me that my boat was gone. Evidently, the girls had taken my boat out. I hoped that they stayed well away from where they had been when they hit that rock yesterday. I kind of still liked my boat a bit too much to lose it in the same way.

As I looked over their boat a pickup with an empty trailer pulled into the yard. An older man got out of the drivers side and a man in a suit out of the passenger side.

"Hey...I'm Sue's dad. She said the my boat was...holy shit...she wasn't kidding...she did ruin my baby."

"Yeah...she hit some rocks out there...somewhere. I got them in just before the boat sank. It was actually quite close. They are doing all right though."

"Hell, I know they are all right. Them girls...wish Sue wouldn't hang around with them. I think that Mandy and Carol are...well...I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they're sluts or prostitutes or the like...know what I mean?"

"Oh...I'm sure that they are good girls..."

"Then they haven't tried to fuck you yet. Shit...they were hitting on me in front of my wife...got her all fired up too. Damn women anyway. Oh well, that was a year or two ago now anyway. This here's my insurance agent. He wanted to look over the boat and take some pictures of her. Damn girls anyway."

"I'm sure it was just an accident. It could have happened to anyone."

"Yeah...well it wasn't just anyone. It was my baby and my daughter. No boat for the rest of the summer...damn. I was planning on doing some fishing too."

"Hey...look, if you want...you could use my boat. You'd have to gas it up and take care of it of course, but you are more than welcome to use mine."

"Really? What do you got? Hope it ain't a row boat or skiff. I have some friends I like to take out time to time you know?"

I was a bit put out by this guy. He seemed to think that I would only have a small boat when in fact, mine was a bit bigger than his. My grandfather had always had large boats here and I had kept up that tradition. Mostly because trading in a large boat for another large one was simpler and cost effective.

Right about then Cheryl and the girls showed up. My boat, all 36 feet of her looked to be in good condition. As they tied up, Sue came up and told her dad what had happened. There was a bit of yelling, then the agent talked to her. Evidently he must have said something to placate Sue's father because he suddenly got quiet. They loaded the wrecked boat on the other trailer and left.

"Dad was mad until he found out that the insurance was going to pay far more than he had in his baby. He'll be able to get a bigger and better boat now. Of course it will take some time. Did you really offer to let dad use your boat Sam? That's awfully nice of you."

"Uh...well...he seemed so disappointed and all. Besides, how often will he actually use it?"

"Oh, not too often. He has his buddies he likes to take out on the lake time to time, about once a month or so I suppose. You are a nice guy you know that? Good thing that Cheryl is married to you...otherwise I'd be working to catch you."

Embarrassed, I went inside and busied myself in the kitchen. Cheryl came in and since we were alone she began to talk to me.

"You're not mad at me are you Sam?"

"What? No...I'm not mad. I was confused and a bit worried for a while, but I'm not mad. You seemed...well...I've never seen...that is...I was surprised that you would..."

"Me too. I have never felt quite like I felt at that moment Sam. It seemed...well...right. I loved it too. You won't be mad if I decide to stay and...uh...well..."

"Oh honey...I'd love it if you would stay. We can do so many things together. It will be great."

"I meant to stay with you and the...um...girls. You know...the sex? I want to stay and have more fun like we already have had."

"Oh...yeah. Um...at the risk of sounding kind of dumb...you're not going to...uh...I'm not losing you to..."

"Oh Sam...no...I love you too much to leave you for anyone. Besides, as good as it feels to be with another woman, I love your cock too much to give it up. Honey, you're stuck with me."

I relaxed. I had begun to think that maybe she was going lesbian on me and would want to leave me for some other woman. Cheryl, despite her late lack of wanting to have sex, was still my partner and best friend. I loved her too..

We had a light lunch and then I discovered that all of us were going to finish out the weekend at the cabin. I was to be throughly fucked and put away soft and wet. As Cheryl put it...and the others were quick to agree. It came out that Cheryl knew Mandy from where she worked and together they had worked out the details for this weekend.

My wife had been worried about us and our lack of sex due to her lower drive. I tried several times to explain how that made no difference to me and that I loved her anyway...but it fell on deaf ears. They were too busy playing with me and getting each other off too.

I spent the rest of the weekend in delight and fun. I learned several things about my wife I never knew, that she never knew about herself for that matter. I also had some great pointers on oral sex for women, having lots of practice over those days.

On Sunday, as we readied to leave for home, the girls all drug me into the house. There, standing naked in the bedroom was Cheryl, looking more beautiful than I had ever seen her before. She opened her arms up to me and the others pushed me over.

As Cheryl began to hug, kiss, lick, caress and undress me, the others quietly left the room. I spent two hours with my formerly almost frigid wife, having the best sex we had ever had. She begged me to take her, she was vocal and insistent. She even demanded that I take her anally too.

In the most cautious way I could we had anal sex for the first time. And I found out that not only did I like it, so did Cheryl. Just as we finished up, the others came in and naked, began to play with us. Late that afternoon we all straggled out to the two cars and made plans for the next weekend.

The whole summer ended up being a learning experience for Cheryl and I. At one point I even watched as Cheryl had two other men, at my arranging. Sue and Mandy had helped me make the details possible, and it turned out to be the best weekend ever.

I found out that my love for my wife included letting her have others just as she had let me have other women. Together we explored our limits and love. Now, our relationship is fuller than it ever has been before. We don't get with others quite as often, but we still do time to time. Mostly we enjoy each other and have wonderful intimate times alone.

It isn't for everyone, and matter of fact, a few years ago I would have had serious problems with it all. Now, and how my wife arranged it all, my eyes have been opened and my heart as well. Cheryl is my life, my love, and my best friend. Till death do us part.

curious2c
curious2c
2,521 Followers
12