Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers

I showered and Ron opened my suitcase. He gave me a halter-top and shorts, no underwear. We motored to the resort and unloaded the houseboat, then loaded the van. We had barely exited the resort onto the highway when I was naked again. They just stripped me and I didn't resist. It was a six-hour trip home. I was fucked in the back of that van for almost all six hours. Every one of them, including my husband. It was after dark when we got to our home. They didn't let me dress, but made me walk to our house naked. Before I left the van, I reminded them of Rob's promotion. Then I walked into our home naked. I didn't speak to Rob very much for a while. I still loved him, but I wasn't really too happy with him. Within two weeks he was promoted. Rob is a hard worker and smart. His bosses also moved up the ladder. Rob and I talked once I was over my anger at him. We're closer now than ever before.

Rob hosts poker games at our house now for the guys. They never play poker at anyone else's home. I don't fuck anyone but Rob now, but the poker games are another story. Perhaps I will tell you about them sometime, perhaps not.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,037 Followers
12