Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I discovered my very strong gag reflex when his thick cock hit the back of my throat. In my lust to suck him, I had taken him too deep too fast. Fortunately I was able to back off before loosing my dinner in his crotch. I wrapped my hand around the base of his shaft to prevent going all the way down again and began to run my wet lips up and down the upper part of his cock. His moans told me I was doing something right.

"Oh fuck, Jerry......" He called out just before his cock began to spurt his spunk into my mouth.

I managed to hold his cock in my mouth long enough to capture the first two bursts. The rest of his seed ended up on my face. He produced a much bigger quantity of cum than I do. I squeezed and stroked his cock until the last of it had oozed out.

"Wow," he gasped between breaths, "That was fucking amazing."

After another minute of recovery, he pushed me unto my back and pounced on me. He held me down as he began to vigorously suck my dripping cock. Unlike me he was able to take a cock deep without gagging. He also managed to drink down my entire load when I exploded in his mouth. As I lay gasping and panting he crawled up my body. I was still high from the orgasm when his lips found my mouth. I could do little but accept his tongue. I could taste my cum on his lips as I am sure he could taste his on mine. We began rolling around in bed. Our naked sweaty bodies rubbed together and our cocks began to grow hard again as we kissed and caressed each other. The unmistakable moans of love making filled the room.

We both jumped when our bedroom door was opened. Bob and Greg walked in. They were both naked wearing only their grins.

"Damn, guys, you should have told us you were bi," Bob said as he leered at us.

"Fuck yeah, we could have been having some really hot times all these years," Greg added.

I wanted to scream that I was straight and I could tell from the tension I felt in the body next to mine that Mark wanted to flee. However, denying anything would have been absurd under the circumstances.

"So how long you two been getting it on?" Bob asked.

"For about thirty minutes," Mark boldly answered.

"Shit, I didn't mean tonight," Bob said as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"I knew what you meant. Something just happened tonight," Mark said as he tried to pull the sheet up to block his nakedness from Greg and Bob's leering eyes.

"First time?" Greg asked incredulously.

"Yeah first time and it was partially spurred by hearing you two fucking," I said a little pissed that they had invaded our lovemaking.

"Oh shit, sorry to have busted in, we were thinking it would be fun to make it a foursome. But maybe we should leave you two alone," Bob said sounding very sincere in his apology.

"Well, I can't speak for Jerry, but you don't need to go. Thing is since it seems you are experienced maybe we could talk. I am feeling a bit confused personally," Mark said.

"I am happy to just talk and then see what happens," Bob said.

"Sure me too," Greg said as he joined Bob on the foot of the bed, "How do you feel about it, Jerry?"

"Talking sounds good. I am not so confused as amazed but I am pretty sure I am not ready for what it sounded like you two were doing. You guys been lovers for a long time?" I asked.

Both Greg and Bob were married and as far as I knew very happily so. The big football star jock Bob was the last guy I would have imagined would be getting fucked. We had all wondered about Greg and him being fucked would have made more sense.

"Well in a manner of speaking," Bob started, "I have known I was gay since high school. I seduced Greg about a year after he began tutoring me."

"It was more like rape babe," Greg interjected.

"Yeah, right I raped your dick with my mouth as I recall," Bob said with a wicked grin.

"I don't get it. If you two are gay why did you get married and shit?" Mark asked innocently.

"Greg is not gay," Bob answered. "I never could bring myself to come out. I was the fucking picture of big man on campus. Football stars aren't allowed to be queer. Also I knew it would kill my folks. It was very clear in my house that homosexuality was a sin. Hell I didn't even admit it to myself until I was almost thirty. I told myself it was just a fun playtime activity."

"Ok now I am confused," I said. "You said Greg is not gay but here he is still fucking you all these years after you seduced him?"

"Well I guess technically, I am bi," Greg answered. "I was totally straight and a real cunt hound until Bob came along. I know you guys probably thought your nerdy friend was a virgin. But shit you wouldn't believe how much pussy a brain can get. Hell those smart chicks in the chess club might not be the beauties of school, but they fuck like rabbits and their pussies are plenty wet. As for the pretty dumb girls they fall for smart guys too. Anyway, that first time with Bob I was a little drunk. He put the moves on me and the next thing I knew my pants were down around my ankles and my dick was in mouth."

"Yeah, I was such a great cock sucker I turned him bi," Bob added with a laugh.

"Not exactly. Hell I was too drunk to know how good he was and he is amazing by the way. What it did do was make me curious. I didn't reciprocate that night. I even avoided Bob for a bit. As it turned out he wasn't the first guy I sucked. The next school break when I went home I ran into an old friend. I had known he was bi because he offered to blow me a few years earlier. Well curiosity had built up enough by then. He taught me how to suck cock and it was ok," Greg went on.

"Well that isn't a ringing endorsement. Hell honestly I just found out sucking cock is great fun!" I gushed.

"I soon found that out too," Greg said.

"I'll say he did. What a fucking surprise I got when he came by my room and proposed we get naked," Bob said. "So anyway that led to us having sex regularly until college ended. I had a few male lovers after college but finally put it aside and married, Julie."

"I just called it a phase after college and except for one more time with my buddy back home went back to being exclusively straight. So I got married and I am still deeply in love with Kelly. Before you asked our sex life is great and she knows I am bi and that Bob and I get together occasionally."

"Wow, does your wife know Bob?" Mark asked wide eyed.

"Yes she knows that I am gay. We haven't had sex in over ten years. I love her and we decided to stay married to raise the kids. She has a boy friend by the way that she sees very discretely. I have my occasional get together with Greg and also a very close friend who is also gay and married. I actually met him through Julie. She had joined a support group for women married to gay men. She met his wife and they got us together. Neither of them liked the idea of us picking up guys for sex. They also really thought we were well suited for each other. They were right and everyone knows all about everyone's other sex partners. Greg, James and I have the most honest marriages I know of."

"In some odd way it sounds nice and I am glad you found happiness," I said.

"Any more questions guys?" Bob asked.

Neither of us could think of a single one. At least none we were willing to voice. I was curious about anal sex. But I decided to let those questions wait until another time.

"So you guys never did anything with another guy until tonight?" Greg asked breaking the silence. "Cuz, man you two were sure as fuck hot and heavy when we arrived."

"Not much of anything. A few circle jerks and a drunken jerk a friend off night. Tonight was way different. Something really sparked for me," I answered figuring with all they told us honesty was in order.

"I jerked off with a couple of guys and had a guy blow me a few times back in college," Mark said, "Since then I have occasionally fantasized and even practiced sucking my wife's dildo. Like Jerry said, something just clicked with us tonight. Don't know what it means for the future."

"Yeah, I agree. Of course we should probably thank you guys for igniting the spark that caused us to explore," I added.

"Well we will see if you end up thanking or condemning us after you decide how you feel about having sucked each other's cocks," Greg said with a tinge of sadness in his voice.

"Are you saying you regret discovering you liked sex with guys?" I asked and then added, "How did you two get started up again anyway?"

"No, I am not saying I regret embracing bisexuality. But I would be lying if I said that it hasn't added some complication to my life. At least I have been lucky enough to have an understanding wife and Bob in my life," Greg explained.

"Getting started back up is again on me," Bob volunteered, "It happened about the fifth year we went on our little fishing trips. It was the year we were at Conteiga Lake."

"Fuck there was what eleven of us in that place? How the hell'd you find any privacy that week?" Mark wondered aloud.

Bob went on to describe the second time he seduced Greg. He had been married about two and a half years. While he loved his wife and baby he knew he was living a lie. He had given up having sex with guys. He wanted to be the straight person he had always pretended to be so he got married and was faithful. He was also miserable. As he described it his desire to have sex with a man was so strong it could be described as painful. Until that year at the cabin he had not seen Greg since his wedding. They lived only a few miles apart but Bob had avoided contact not wanting to be tempted. Even though they hadn't had sex since the day before graduation Bob knew seeing his old friend would be too much to bear.

They ended up going into the nearest town to get more beer. On the way back Bob pulled off at a secluded spot and blew Greg. That night they snuck off and Greg fucked Bob. When they got home they started seeing each other off and on. A few years later Bob came out to his wife and Greg discussed his bisexuality with his wife. Both women amazingly understood. Bob's wife admitted that she had a feeling about her big jock husband's sexuality for some time but loved him so much that she did not care. Greg's wife was actually a little turned on by the idea. She completely understood since she had always considered herself bisexual. They decided that neither of them should be denied the occasional company of their own sex.

"By the way there is something I think you should know," Bob said when he finished the story, "Greg has never had anything other than my tongue and finger in his ass. When it comes to anal fucking I am all bottom."

"Shit, Bob, you don't have to make it out like you are the fag and I am just getting my rocks off. It isn't like I don't suck your cock," Greg protested.

"I just felt like they should know the whole relationship," Bob said.

"Well it is really just happenstance that the two guys I have had sex with are not much into topping. I am sure I would have tried it had you ever acted like you were interested," Greg said casually.

"Hmmmmmmm well maybe you will get a chance now that we know our good friends are ready to experiment," Bob suggested enthusiastically.

"Hey hold the fucking phone! I am not sure what if anything I am ready to do. Shit I just sucked my first cock and now you are talking anal sex," I informed our guests.

"I got to agree with Jerry, guys," Mark added, "Only fucking thing I know right now is that I am feeling a bit odd sitting around naked with three guys and I need some sleep. Jerry and I had a moment. Sometime tomorrow I will try to figure out what happens next. I hope you two will give Jerry and me a chance to work that stuff out."

"Of course we will. If we had known this was your first time we wouldn't have barged. We just figured maybe you two were like us, hiding your sexual relationship all these years. At our age there may not be many opportunities for a new sexual experience. A four-way sex date might be a real blast. Anyway sorry again," Bob said.

"Yeah let's get some sleep. If you guys need space you got it. If you guys want to talk more or whatever we are here," Greg added.

They closed the door behind them when they left.

"You really want to go to sleep," I whispered.

"No, doubt I could go to sleep I am so keyed up. I just didn't want anything to happen with them until you and I talked and whatever," Bob said as he rolled onto his side to face me.

"I have to tell you that it felt like more than just sex to me. God I hate that it ended so abruptly," I said softly.

He pushed the sheet back and snuggled up next to me.

"It was more than sex to me too. I don't know what any of this means or where we are headed. I love my wife and I don't think she would understand like Greg's wife. But I want, hell I need to pursue this thing that has started," He said and then softly touched his lips to mine.

"Well I don't think my wife cares who I sleep with these days. She might even be happy if I took a lover. I feel like I might have found something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Jill and I never connected like you and I just did. But man I can't do anything that will fuck up your marriage," I said as our warm bodies pressed together.

"Let's not worry about all that right now," He whispered.

Our lips met and our tongues began to dance. Our growing cocks and warm flesh rubbed together as we made out in the bed. Fortunately Bob had always been a big snorer. By the time Mark and I had slipped into a sixty-nine position his snoring drowned out any sounds we couldn't suppress. After cumming in each other's mouths for the second time that night we cuddle up and just enjoyed the feel of being so close. We were still awake when the sun shown though the skylights. Bob was still snoring so we decided on a shared shower. The shower was an intimate non-sexual shared experience that cemented my growing desire for a relationship with Mark. He seemed to be of the same mind. We dressed and went downstairs after having a few very nice kisses in our room.

We were surprised to find that Greg was up too. He was sitting by the fire, reading a book, wearing an old flannel robe I had seen him in many times over the years. It was the first time I had ever noticed him looking sexy however.

"Morning guys, you are up early," Greg said with a smile.

"Might say the same of you," Mark quickly retorted.

"Actually, in my case it is up still. I love Bob, but that fucker snores like a hibernating grizzly. If I don't go to sleep first it is fucking impossible some nights," Greg replied, "But hell I figured you two would be asleep until afternoon with the night you had."

"I guess we are still pretty excited about the whole thing," I said as I started the coffee maker.

"Yeah, I remember the excitement of new discoveries. I really am fucking sorry big Bob and I interrupted. I guess we were looking for some newness ourselves. We let our dicks do the thinking," Greg offered.

"Well fuck we are guys. Isn't that what always happens? Speaking of big Bob, I've only seen it soft, but his dick looks huge. How big does it get when he is aroused?" Mark asked.

Greg laughed as he answered, "Well that is one reason I am an anal virgin. I never had the nerve to try to take that thing in my ass. He is one big cocked dude. I am a little over seven hard and when our cocks are side-by-side he is at three if not four inches longer than me."

Mark and I looked at each other. For me there was a mixture of intrigue over the size of Bob's cock and unease. We had gone from being completely straight, to making love half the night to discussing the size of a friend's dick with another guy in less than twenty-four hours. It was a lot to digest. Mark joined me at the counter and we silently sipped our coffee as Greg returned to his book. After about twenty minutes we heard the shower upstairs. A few minutes after that Bob rumbled down the stairs wearing only a towel around his waist. Bob looked like he was still in playing shape. His arm muscles were well defined and his chest and abs still had the sculpted look of youth. The only thing that marred his toned legs was a couple of rather nasty looking scars from knee operations. Most said that the last of those injuries was what kept him out of pro ball. Of course I had seen all of that before. Somehow I felt as if I was looking at his body through some new magical lens, one that let me appreciate a male body.

"Any more fucking coffee? Damn neighbors kept me up half the night!" He bellowed with a big wide grin.

I wished he had chosen to dress and I wondered if he had heard the after visit activity. I was already more than a little interested in the big jocks cock and the idea that the towel might fall off and give me another look had me feeling oddly nervous. Somehow I managed to fill a coffee mug without spilling the hot brown liquid all over the place.

"Come and get it, Bob. I ain't a fucking waiter," I said with a lot more anger than I felt.

"Geez bite my head off why don't," Bob said as he ambled across the great room.

"Hey Bob, back the fuck off and use that mass of tissue floating around in your skull," Greg yelled.

"Oh shit, I am sorry. I am so damn jazzed about last night's discovery, I don't know how to act," Bob said as he reached the counter and took the mug I filled.

"We don't know what has been discovered yet," Mark offered.

"So you too going to join Mark and me for fishing today or do you prefer to hang out for the rest of the morning?" I asked as I started scrounging around for breakfast materials.

"Well I haven't even showered and Bob is looking like he is a long way from getting dressed. Might be a good chance for you guys to have a private chat if we held back," Greg suggested.

"Yeah, good idea, Greg," Bob added, "Give us a chance to be alone too, hint hint."

"What you think, Mark?" I asked as I started scrambling a pan full of eggs.

"Sounds good, except maybe we could skip the fishing and just take a walk."

I agreed and as soon as breakfast was done, Mark and I headed for the hiking trails. I assumed Bob would be getting fucked again but tried not to dwell on the subject. Mark and I had walked for almost ten minutes before either of us spoke.

"So you think Greg is drilling Bob's ass again?" He asked out of the blue.

"I dunno and truthfully, I been trying not to think about Bob's ass."

Mark laughed and suggested we grab a seat on an old fallen tree.

"So you having trouble getting our friend's naked bods out of your mind too?" He asked as we sat down side-by-side.

"Yeah I suppose, but mostly I am thinking about you and me and what we are going to do."

"Yeah me too. Look Jerry, I don't want last night to be a one time thing. I felt something I never thought I would feel with any man. I have never been closer to anyone, not even my wife than I am to you. Last night my feelings became different, stronger. I felt so good being like that with you."

"I felt it too, Mark. But where does that leave us. Things are different for me than you. Jill and I are all but done. I still care for her and don't think I am ready to split up. I want the kids to at least finish growing up in a two parent household. But sex hasn't been good with her for ages. It had been a long time since I felt with her like I felt with you last night."

"Well as good as sex is with Suzy and as much as I love her, I am not sure I have ever felt they way I did with you last night with her. Fuck what if I am wrong and I have always been gay and just didn't know it?"

"Shit, you don't really think you are gay."

"No, but I know that right now I want to kiss you and then tear your clothes off and suck your cock dry!"

"Well I wouldn't stop you, but there is something else we need to talk about before we let our bodies wipe out all reason. What do you think of Bob and Greg's four-some proposal."