Fishing Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if they had made it two days ago I think I would have been repulsed. Today I am honestly intrigued. I don't want to minimize what you and I are feeling by making this just about sex with guys but I don't know if we will ever have a chance to do anything like that again. What are you thinking?"

"I am thinking I would love to see Bob's cock hard. Honestly the anal thing isn't of that much interest to me. I think I would have to be really close to someone to even try taking their cock in my ass. Now if Bob wanted his hairy ass gangbanged that might be an interesting experience. But who knows I have never even fucked a woman in the ass. You ever have any experience with anal?"

"Yeah I have some experience. I am sure you remember Amy Feldmen."

"Fuck yeah she was fucking hot. We never could figure why she hung around you for so long."

"Well might have been that I gave into her little fetish. Soon after we started fucking she asked me to do her in the ass. She really got off on it, especially if she had a dildo in her pussy at the same time. About a month later I found out about the flip side of her anal fetish. She started finger fucking my ass while blowing me. Then she progressed to using a slender dildo on me. After another couple of weeks it was a full sized jelly dong. Finally one night we were at her apartment in bed naked. She had been sucking me and working my ass with her favorite dildo when she announced she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back she was wearing a strap on. It was a two headed monster; eight inches for me and six inside her pussy. It also had a little nub that teased her clit when she was fucking me."

"Damn! You liked that shit?"

"Well at first it was very weird. I had enjoyed the fingers and dildos. Sometimes when she hit the right spot I swear I was blinded by pleasure. But when she came out of that bathroom and started in telling me I was going to be her bitch I almost bolted. But sex was too fucking good with her. So when she told me to suck her cock I did and when she bent me over I had an amazing fucking orgasm. She fucked me two or three times a month after that until we broke up."

"Wow, I never would have guessed that Amy and you were into that stuff."

"I always wanted to talk to you about it but I was too chicken shit you would think I was queer or something. Now I am sitting here wondering what it would be like for you to fuck me."

"Mark, I think being in side you would be fucking perfect."

"Me too."

We fell into each others arms and our lips came together. We made out for nearly twenty minutes letting our tongues do all the communicating without need of words. When the kiss finally broke he motioned toward a patch of grass and told me that he wanted my cock in his mouth. We were soon naked and taking turns devouring each other's cocks. The feeling of being out amongst nature totally exposed making love to my best friend was by far the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. Though the chance was remote, the idea that we could have been caught somehow heightened the excitement. After we swallowed each other's cum we cuddled up on our natural bed.

"Mark, I don't think I can ever give you up," I sighed as he laid his head on my chest.

"I don't want to lose this moment, Jerry. I want this to continue beyond this week. I can't give up my life, but that doesn't mean we can't have a relationship."

It was done. We had decided to find a way to have an ongoing sexual relationship. I figured that it wouldn't be that hard. We only lived about forty miles apart and we saw each other fairly regularly. Our wives would never know if we skipped golf and went to some motel to make love. I knew mine wouldn't care, but I would not want to hurt Mark's marriage. We made one more decision before retuning to the cabin. We wanted to try the foursome, so we returned to tell our old friends that we were definitely bisexual.

When we got to the cabin we were greeted with what would have been a shocking sight the day before. Greg and Bob were asleep on the floor in front of the fire place. They were naked and cuddled together in the nested spoon position. It seemed Bob had gotten a morning ass plowing. When the door closed Greg opened his eyes looked at us and smiled.

"Jesus we can't leave you two for a minute you got to be fucking!" Mark joked.

"Yeah, so what the fuck were you two doing out in the woods alone for so long?" Greg shot back as Bob woke up.

"Making love," I said honestly.

"So you worked it all out then?" Bob asked in sleepy voice.

"Well not everything, but I am sure of two things. I am definitely bi and I am obsessed with my new lover," Mark said boldly.

I was so overcome with emotion hearing Mark tell our friends I was his lover that I could barely stammer my response. I told them that I was bi and wanted Mark more than anything in the world.

"That is fucking great!" Bob exclaimed as he got to his feet.

He came over and wrapped the two of in his arms. Greg joined us and the two naked men took turns hugging us. It was as if they were welcoming us into their fraternity. I wondered how many other outwardly straight guys I knew were secretly bisexual as I stood there in the arms of my big strong naked jock friend.

"So are you two going to let us try a foursome?" Greg asked with an almost evil grin.

"Maybe, tonight or tomorrow after we have a chance to recharge," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan. I could use a little recharge myself, feeling about a quart low after the fucking I got this morning. Want to finish our nap upstairs, Greg?" Bob said.

Before they left, Bob gave me a soft friendly kiss on my lips. It was puzzling to me that I went from being a straight man to feeling perfectly natural when the most macho man I ever knew kissed me in less than twenty-four hours. I decided that fate had intervened to put me on a new and wonderful path. Mark and I decided to cuddle up and nap together on the large sofa. It was not a sound sleep. I had too many thoughts of future adventures and pleasure. There was the soon to be realized foursome and the rest of my life finding ways to be with Mark still to come.