Fishing Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That beer should be cold by now. You ready for one?" I asked Mark casually.

"Yeah but I want something else first," He said with a rakish air.

Suddenly I was in his arms and we were kissing. After about ten minutes I pushed back.

"Whoa big boy. I think we need a shower before we get any hotter."

He agreed and suggested we skip the beer and head for the bathroom. We shared the master shower which was one of those glass enclosed prefab jobs. We would have had a little more room in the hall shower but I didn't have a shower curtain yet. Besides I enjoyed being naked and cozy with Mark. By the time we had washed the sweat off our bodies both of our cocks were like steel rods. We got in the sheet-less bed without even bothering to dry off. We rolled around in the bed enjoying ach other's bodies and finding fun places to put our mouths. After awhile he stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I want you to fuck me," He said breathlessly, "I have been thinking about you being inside me ever since we got home, Jerry."

"But, I don't have anything to lube you up with," I protested.

"I brought some. I really want you, please," He informed me.

Yes was the only possible answer. I wanted to fuck him. I loved him and wanted to experience everything with him. He got up and found his discarded jeans. After fumbling in the pockets he produced a small tube of KY lube. He handed it to me and asked me how I wanted him. I knew I wanted to see his face when we made love. But having only the hot tube experience with Bob up to that point I wasn't sure exactly how to do it. Since he had the experience of being fucked by his ex he was my guide. He got into position with his ass on the edge of the bed and pulled his legs up toward his head.

"Fill me up with some KY and my ass is all yours baby. Turn it into a pussy," He moaned seductively.

I used my finger to push the slippery goo into his asshole. As I fingered him with first one than two digits he moaned, "Damn that feels good. I can't wait to get your cock in me, lover."

While still fingering his loosening hole I squirted a generous amount of lube on my twitching dick. I pulled my fingers out of him and rubbed my slippery cock in his crack. He practically begged me to fuck him. I was surprised at how much easier it was to get my cock inside him then it had been to enter Bob. I hadn't figured on the lube making that big of a difference.

"Oh god, oh god yes, that's what I need, baby." He groaned as I slowly slid my cock in and out of him.

"I love you!" I gasped and picked up the pace.

I must have been doing something right. Each time I plunged my cock into him he cried out passionately. He later told me that my cock hit his prostate perfectly. I reached down and began to stroke his bouncing cock as I fucked him. When he exploded his cum went all the way to his neck. The sight of him spying cum while I fucked him and his rectal muscles gripping my cock sent me over the edge. I gave one last deep hard thrust and emptied my balls deep inside of him. As I crawled up his body still panting I licked up droplets of cum from his skin.

"I love you," He whispered in my ear as I collapsed atop him.

After several minutes of cuddling we went back to the shower to wash off my cock because he wanted to suck me. It was another first for me. I just stood under the flowing water as he washed me up. By the time he had my cock and balls squeaky clean I was hard again. I was afraid he was going to drown when he got on his knees and started to blow me with the warm water still cascading over our bodies. However, he didn't complain and it felt too good for me to stop him. So I just looked down and watched my best friend and lover enthusiastically suck and lick my cock as water ran down my body and over his head. He worshiped my cock for at least ten minutes before he stood and suggested we return to bed.

Once we got back to bed it was my turn to feast on his meat. He happily lay back with his legs spread wide and let me go to town on his balls. I know how much I love having my sack licked and his moans seem to say he felt the same way. I sucked first one then the other of his eggs into my mouth. I pushed his legs up as I moved lower. Even though he had been in the shower for a long time there was still a trickle of my cum oozing from his puckered hole. I didn't mind that or the abundance of hair on his ass as I teased his rosebud with my tongue. He giggled and moaned and jerked around as I rimmed his asshole. Soon I could feel his body tensing and knew he was ready for another orgasm. I moved my mouth to his cock and swirled my tongue around the head. The taste of his precum spurred me on. I slipped my lips over the throbbing organ as slowly engulfed him. Suddenly his hands were on my head. I couldn't pull back if I tried. Using his feet for leverage he thrusted his pelvis forward. He was fucking my mouth. I fought the urge to gag. I wanted to give him all the pleasure I could and I wanted him to fuck my face.

Fortunately it didn't last long. When he pulled back and sprayed his load in my mouth I was on the verge of losing my control over my gag reflex. The creamy treat completely relaxed me as I drank down every drop. In another minute I turned and straddled him. I had a knee on each of his shoulders as I rubbed my aching cock in his face. He lifted his head and I shoved a pillow under his neck.

"Oh fuck yes, fill me up. Fuck my mouth like you did my ass. I want it all!" He roared as he put his lips on my cock.

I pushed forward and began to fuck his mouth; slowly at first and then with additional gusto. Guttural distorted sounds escaped around my cock as he took all of me. I shoved my cock in and out of his willing mouth. Each time I pushed forward my cock head slipped into his throat. I felt an occasional hint of a gag on my cock and pulled back to let him relax. He never tried to pull away or take his mouth from my cock. When I came my jerking body caused my cock to be wrenched from his mouth. Most of my seed ended up on his face. As soon as he could get his arm free he used his fingers to capture the drops of semen. I smiled down at him as I watched him lick my cum from his fingers.

When he came down from his high he realized that we had been at it for a long time. He said that he needed to get going before Suzy wondered what was happening. I suggested that he call her and tell her that he had had too much beer and couldn't drive so that he could spend the night. He declined the invitation and asked if I had any mouthwash he could use. When he kissed me goodbye and walked out my front door I had a sad feeling in my gut. I knew that most of our times together were going to be like that; a time of great passion and pleasures followed by a sad parting.

12