Fishing with Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ran into swells within a mile and Cassie cut the speed and set the trim and we did a little bit of up and down but very little pounding as she ran the swells very nicely and soon according to the GPS we were over the reef and we settled down to a troll. We kicked off the starboard engine today as it had the high hours and trolled with the port motor. I set the downriggers and took out a couple of rods. I had some nice six inch cut plug herring and decided to try that at about fifty feet and Gordon watched with interest as I tested the herring in the water and brought it out and reset the hooks and tried it again explaining the object was to get a slow roll like a wounded fish. I got the first one right and did the second one. I put one at fifty feet down and the other at sixty and we settled in to troll.

Gordon told me that he didn't really care if he didn't land a fish and to give the rod to David. I noticed some seagulls swarming a bit off our port side and pointed it out to Cassie to steer for that as often it would suggest there is a herring ball at that spot because predator fish like salmon were bothering the herring below and forcing them to the surface. Just as we hit the area one of the rods popped and started to jump. I grabbed the rod and turned it over to David. I got him to hold it steady and let the fish run on the drag and then bring up the slack and soon he was doing good and we were gaining on him. He did well as we got it to the boat netted him and Gordon said to release it. I reset with another herring and we carried on. We caught and released about four fish and Gordon brought in a couple of them and seemed to be enjoying himself.

We chatted and Gordon was interested when I told him the owner of the Denver Broncos came from my home city in Alberta and he said he knew the guy. David sat in the front with Cassie and was very intrigued with the boat and the various equipment as she showed him how the radar, the GPS and fish locating sounder worked. We had went over half an hour without a hit when the starboard rod popped and bent over almost double and the reel began to scream as something ran off at least a hundred yards of line. The reels hold over three hundred yards and I'm sure half of that was gone before I stopped him and got the rod over to David and hollered up to Cassie get out of gear, that we had a big one. She let the boat drift and quickly came back and brought the other rod up and turned this downrigger in as we needed all the stuff out of the way this time.

I set the drag a bit looser as David couldn't begin to hold this fish when it decided to run. We worked him for about fifteen minutes and I stood right with him coaching him. We gained a bit of line on him and then he took off about another hundred yards and I started to be concerned when I looked at the small spool of line left in the reel in David's hand. I hate to do it but I got Cassie to back up on the fish and we gained a good hundred yards of line that way as David reeled it up fast and then he was off again. David did real good as he listened to me and Gordon was on his camera and must have taken about twenty pictures and was really enjoying this.

We fought him for well over three quarters of an hour and at one point Gordon spelled David off as his arms were sore but Gordon didn't give him too much sympathy before he gave him the rod back. We continued to battle that fish for another twenty minutes before we started to gain on him. We were getting line in and the runs were shorter but he was very heavy. He surfaced about seventy five yards behind the boat and we got to see was his huge back and his big old spotted tail that was over a foot across and all Gordon would say was "Holy Shit."

This huge fish was finally done and I got David to bring him up lifting him a bit at a time. I'm not sure who was more played out whether it was the fish or David but we got him along side and I got the net under him. The Chinook was close to four feet long and thick. I took a huge heave and brought him up and lay him gently on the floor. He was flopping a bit and I asked Gordon what he wanted to do with him and he asked "will he live?"

I told him " yes I think so if we get him back quick"

Gordon said "we don't need the meat but I want some pictures and he started snapping as he got David to pose and Cassie brought a cradle scale we have and laid him in it and I could hardly lift him off. He weighed fifty eight pounds and I delicately took the hook out of him and lifted him over the side and held him in the water. The big ones can be hard to revive and I worked him and worked him for over ten minutes and kept it up because I had tail movement and finally I let him go and he slowly moved away and then gave a big splash and he was gone.

By the time we got things back together it was past noon and we had our lunch and decided to go in. Gordon said the action we had in the last hour was pretty hard to top and he poked David and told him he was finished for the day anyway and they both laughed and we headed in. I was very impressed with Gordon as he only kept one smaller fish that I would have Madge get done up for their table tonight. He let us release all the larger spawning fish.

We got back in and said our goodbyes and I set about straightening up the boat as Cassie took the one fish to the cleaning table, cleaned it and took it to the kitchen. Soon she was back and told me Barry had handed her this envelope for us. He said it came from Gordon and Barry told her "nice job guys." She opened it and inside was six US hundred dollar bills with a business card with a note thanking us for the great time. That has to be just one of the things that I love about the Yankees that come up here. I grabbed Cassie and hugged and then quickly looked around to see if anyone had seen that. I took three of the bills out and gave the envelope back to Cassie and she was thrilled.

We checked the board and we were booked for a halibut charter the next morning late. They post the catches from the different boats and we were reading them and our Chinook was at the top of the special catch list. Madge came along and mentioned. "I hear you guys had a good time this morning," Barry said those people from Denver were thrilled with you guys." She looked at some stuff on the board and added. "I see your going out for halibut tomorrow , check the marine weather, use the radio in the office." She looked down and rolled her eyes and smiled at Cassie.

We forgot ourselves and Madge caught Cassie holding my hand while we stood there. We weren't even thinking. Anyway, we wouldn't leave until after nine as the group was coming here from another camp in the morning. We had dinner and I again stayed pretty close with Cassie. It was only nine thirty so we went to the TV lounge and caught a good movie on satellite and watched it until midnight and then chatted a while and by then the lodge was dead quiet.

We must have been the only ones still up as we shut the lights off and headed out onto the floating docks to go to our rooms. I noticed a light was still on in one of the rooms off the kitchen as though someone had left a light on and I went to shut it off. As I approached I heard sounds inside like moaning. I slipped around to the side behind a wall. There was a window with a large area under the blinds that allowed a person to see inside without being detected.

I looked inside then looked quick to see where Cassie was. What I saw inside was Madge laid back on a counter completely naked below the waist with Barry's head between her thighs. His hands were under her cotton top massaging and rubbing her firm breasts and Madge was so damn sexy I couldn't take my eyes off her. Her long hair was flowing down and she had firm beautiful breasts with turned up nipples. Her mouth was partially open and she was moaning. I watched her lower her hands and hold Barry's head to her. She became more urgent and her breathing became louder until she climaxed with Barry's wet lips tight to hers with his finger sliding in and out of her. I was so entranced with watching that I forgot and realized Cassie was standing beside me. I hustled her off quickly and told her "you don't want to see in there".

She answered "I know what is happening in there, I want to watch too." I felt a bit funny about spying like this but couldn't hardly resist this. I moved back to the window and Cassie stood in front of me with my arms around her. She watched Barry lower his pants and release a huge long thick cock. It had an upward bend and was so hard it was sticking straight out. Cassie gasped and gripped my arm and turned towards me. I whispered in her ear "they will hear us" and I tightened my arms around her a bit. Cassie was obviously agitated a bit. She leaned her head back so she could whisper into my ear.

"Isn't he going to hurt Madge?"

Madge was stroking the big cock almost right in front of us and both of her swollen breasts were exposed as Barry sucked them and continued to finger her. Cassie seemed to be almost shivering in my arms so I spoke quietly in her ear and told her "Barry will never hurt her and you can see she likes it, he will be gentle with her." I felt Cassie relax a bit and squeeze my hand.

Madge was moaning steady and Barry moved towards her as he stroked his cock. I knew Barry was going to fuck her now and didn't know if Cassie really wanted to watch. I moved her away and asked. "Are you sure you want to see him do it to her Cassie?"

She whispered back in my ear "yes, I want to watch all of it." We moved quietly back and she snuggled back into my arms. My cock had got real hard and I knew Cassie had been feeling it against her. Barry was really taking his time rubbing and fitting his cock inside Madge and he was kissing her with her arms tight around his neck. I felt Cassie press against me as she saw Barry push hard with his big muscular thighs. Madge's eyes opened wide as Barry got his cock right up into her and I had to hold Cassie close as she tightened her hands on my arms when she saw that.

Barry was now all the way in and Madge wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his hips as he started to fuck her real hard. The muscles in his hips were flexing and Madge was virtually wrapping herself around him. Both Cassie and I had got excited and I was under her top cupping her firm breasts and rubbing the hard nipples. Her head was back and I was kissing her neck as I started to caress her lower tummy. Cassie was breathing fast and had started exploring and rubbing my hard cock through my pants.

Barry fucked Madge hard and deep and ground himself against her. She starting to moan and clasped him as he arched his back and thrust into her about three times real hard and pushed it deep while Madge moaned and I'm sure she was coming again. He held it deep and hardly moved in her as we watched his bare buttocks clenching and unclenching. Madge was whimpering and quivering as Barry had to be spurting a very large amount of semen into her. It continued for a long time as she kissed his neck and rubbed her breasts on his chest as his long cock must have been putting it almost into her womb.

Reluctantly we had to get out of there and we almost staggered away and sort of tip toed down the docks until we came to the staff quarters and I took Cassie in my arms and kissed her. Our hands were all over each other and I fought with the idea of just taking her in my room. I was still hard and Cassie felt so wonderful against me.

Cassie whispered in my ear "I want to do that with you this summer Jamie but not tonight." she took a breath "I have never has sex, I'm a virgin." I was a bit taken back with that. I kissed her and hugged her very closely and instantly became very protective of her. We released each other and went to our rooms.

The next morning we met at the boat early and got down in the cuddy cabin and I hugged Cassie and told her I was a bit embarrassed about last night and she explained her view to me and I liked it. She said, "I am very happy for Madge and so happy for the way you were so nice last night." I brought her into my arms and we kissed and left it at that. We finished what we were doing with the boat and went for breakfast before our charter at nine.

Our Charter people turned up on time and we again went off shore only this time we went out over twenty miles and the sea was calm, the trip was uneventful and we caught four halibut the biggest being eighty pounds which is large but not huge. Our people were happy and had a good time. We settled into the day to day work of the charter business and Cassie and I continued to grow even closer and she was absolutely great at her work.

Her and Madge went away for two days and flew into Prince Rupert on some family business and I had a replacement that I found to be most awkward as compared to being with Cassie. We got along okay but was happy to see Cassie back and she seemed to be very bubbly and happy. We did twenty seven charters in the next month and never got skunked and on most occasions we limited out and we caught some huge fish. We took in over four thousand in tips which we split. The boat performed perfect and the weather over the summer was good. We only got caught in one serious storm and the Trophy handled it great and we got home with no incidence.

It was getting into the second month at the lodge. Madge quit interrogating me but she never stopped teasing me. Every time I looked at her the image of her on the table with her legs around Barry would pop up in my mind. Cassie without a doubt became my sweetheart and I absolutely thought the world of her and knew it was only a matter of time for us. We talked and knew we would be together but were not hurrying. The time came sooner then we thought.

We got a rainy period for a couple of days in early August and our charters were right off. Barry and Madge took the plane into Prince Rupert and a few of our guys took a few days off. The first afternoon Cassie and I took a bottle of white wine and moved into Barry's suite where he had a fireplace and settled down on the floor in front of it. Barry was not going to be around for a couple of days and it was a shame to let the place go to waste. It was soon toasty warm and Cassie went back to her room and came back with a two piece lounge suit and a towel.

We drank a bit of wine then she left to take a shower. I soon heard the shower running. There was no doubt in my mind what I was going to do as I threw off my clothes right down to a pair of shorts. I went into the bathroom and opened the shower door. What greeted me was a picture of beauty and I gave her no chance to react but she moved over and made room as if she had been waiting for me. I enclosed her in my arms and could feel her firm shapely breasts against my lower chest. Her arms left her sides as she embraced me. I held her close with her head soft against my chest with our hearts pounding. I heard her soft voice. "I knew you were going to do this Jamie."

I gently lifted her chin so I could gaze into her eyes. I bent down and kissed her soft lips and felt her tongue entwined with mine. I slid my shorts off and our bodies parted slightly. She looked down and I immediately felt a slight tension. I'm fairly large and I knew she was probably startled. I took her hand down between us and let her explore it and stroke it. Her fingers were not able to completely enclose it but she held it against her tummy and moved close holding it between us. She didn't seem to be afraid of it. I caressed her firm hips and back and I moulded her soft warm body to me as we stood under the warm cascading water.

I moved us out of the shower and she stayed tight against me as I used the large towel to partially dry her. I carried her the short distance to the spare bedroom and lowered her on the middle of the bed. She lay there with her eyes glued to mine as I marvelled at her beauty. Her long shiny black hair fanned out over her and her breasts were firm with soft swollen brown auricles and tiny hardened nipples. Her tummy was firm and flat and below it was a small tuft of fine black hair. She was lightly tanned and completely gorgeous.

She extended her arms to me and I kissed her deeply and we just let our tongues rub against each others. I sucked hers gently and brought my hand down and touched her breasts and rubbed her nipples, I moved my hand across her warm soft tummy until I was gently combing the soft silky hair. I slid my finger down into her crease and used my finger to gently open her. Cassie gasped and her wetness was almost bubbling from her as I edged a finger inside. She was very small and I moved my finger round and round. I uncovered the sensitive little bud hidden under her wet soft inner folds. I rubbed it slightly and Cassie began gentle hip movements.

My cock was so hard it was throbbing. I wanted Cassie so bad but I was not going to take any chance of hurting her and I knew I was going to do everything in my power to be gentle with her but I also knew she was ready. I wanted the first time to be slow and tender. We had lots of time later and could do it over and over later but this first time would be very slow and on her terms. I knew that Cassie and I were going to be together for a long time and there was no need to rush. I easily adjusted her and moved her into position and looked into her eyes. I asked "are you ready for this now Cassie?"

She looked up into my eyes "yes, Jamie." she caught another breath. " I want it all, its safe, you can't give me a baby" and I heard her quietly "but someday you will." She smiled and held me tight as I kissed her

I rubbed my cock in her lubricating it and then gently fitted it in her. She tilted her pelvis and slid her arms around me as I pressed and felt her open slightly. She answered with a sharp intake of breath and a soft moan. She soon had the tip completely enclosed and whimpered slightly "it feels so big but dont stop." She gasped and gripped my back. " It's hurting a bit now Jamie" so I just held Cassie close, kissed her softly and felt her begin to relax. She took a deep breath, pushed her hips upward herself and took me into her. She cried out softly and I held her close as she quivered and ran her hands all over my bare back. She was so tight inside that I had to work it in her a little at a time very slow and gently. She moved a bit with me and helped me get most of it into her. Cassie was very small smooth and so nice inside.

She moved her legs high on me and whispered in my ear " do it to me slow Jamie, I want to feel you." Cassie was not a little girl anymore but a beautiful sensuous woman that knew what she wanted. I felt her wet lubricated smoothness as I slowly began to move in her. I was afraid of hurting her but she smiled up at me as she started to breathe faster and push against me. I felt a gentle quivering and she was covered in light sweat. I could hear her soft moaning in my ear as I began to fuck her slowly.

I was not going to be able to last long this first time. Cassie was holding her soft body close to me and her lips were all over my neck. I looked into her eyes and could see the tears as she smiled at me. She was so sweet and so warm and tight inside her that I felt the tingling in my loins and knew I was close. She was taking me a bit easier now and I felt the wonderful throbbing begin. I lowered my body on Cassie and let my tongue slide on hers as I gently pushed my cock into her much deeper and held it there as I heard her soft moan as she pushed against me.

There was a searing pain in my loins and I erupted inside Cassie and spurted a long stream into her. She felt it and tightened her arms on me and just held me as I spurted again and again. I felt it instantly get all wet down there and then I just held her close to me. I was almost out of breath when I heard the soft voice in my ear "you gave me so much I can feel it dripping Jamie." She gently caressed my back and I heard her quiet little laugh as she hugged me harder. "The day Madge and I went away a while ago was to a doctor to get me on birth control. Madge told me she knew this was going to happen with us soon." She went on "actually so did I and I'm so happy Jamie."