Fishing with Cassie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We spent that whole afternoon and all of the night together and hardly left the bed. By the next morning there was little we had not found out about each other. I did oral on Cassie during the night when we woke and she got so excited her orgasm lasted and lasted until she was completely out of breath and just laid there. She was wonderful and I'm very happy with her and love her very much. I looked down at Cassie and she was so beautiful and sound asleep. I brushed her hair back from her face and let her sleep.

Barry and Madge came back that afternoon and the rain stopped and we had some people coming in so we would be going back to work. Later in the afternoon I went into the kitchen looking for Cassie and Madge caught up to me and wrapped her arms around me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. I stood back "now what was that for?"

She said "dont play dumb, you know what it's for."

"Don't you guys keep anything to yourself?"

She smiled as I heard her say, "very little," and she winked at me and walked away. She went about ten feet and turned around and came back and put her arm on mine. "You know she adores you don't you."

I took her hand, " I know Madge and I will never hurt her, and you know that."

She kissed me on the cheek and walked away.

We worked the rest of the season and now I'm back in school and Cassie is in Vancouver. We spend most weekends together and all of the holidays. We spent the Christmas holidays in Cancun together and had a lovely time. I'm going to be finishing University a semester at a time as I will be managing the Lodge for Barry starting this spring. I also own a family share in it now and Cassie will be with me and will run the office. We have some people that will be taking care of the kitchen and restaurant. Cassie and I will live together in Victoria after this summer. I'm not sure when we will be married but it will be soon. She wears a diamond but we have just not decided on a day but we will soon. Everything is coming together very nicely for us.

Barry and Madge have moved to the mainland. Barry has bought a large new marina business at a small town on the Gold Coast. They are married now and Madge is eight months pregnant. Cassie is completely positive we witnessed it happen to Madge that night we watched them through the window. I can't convince her that was probably not the only time he did it to her that month. Cassie feels that gives us a special stake in Madge's baby and I guess I'm not going to argue too much.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Thanks Trap for another good story..one that has an actual story to it....nothing like a little build up and romance to flesh out a story..!! :-) Keep writing ..they just get better and better... ranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story !

Loved it--too bad there aren't more like it on the site--there are other good ones, but I like this kind best of all--GREAT WORK !!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories