Fisting and Squirting

Story Info
A sexy girl rides his hand.
1.5k words
4.26
127.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe and I were inventive in bed. Its one of the reasons we lasted. We could argue throughout the day but at night we made up. Even after having one child she was a slim sexy woman. At 38 her legs were good, her tits still a 34C, and if they sagged a little, it was sexy in a womanly way. They had experience. The long dark nipples that became super sensitive. Her clit, which craved attention. Her firm bum and tighter asshole made her very sexy to me. Her willingness to play made her the ideal partner.

She always called me kinky whenever I started something new. But she never said no. She wanted it as much as I did. Whether it was flashing and having sex outdoors or being tied up and given long, hard spankings, she was up for trying it all.

When I bought a strap-on and a pair of the fiercest nipple clamps you have ever seen, she took great delight in using them on me. The wicked gleam in her eyes as she hauled me around by the tit chain was something to see, matched only by the way she abused my ass with the dildo.

She would attach the heavy clover-leaf clamps to one nipple at a time and tug it to make sure it was attached firmly. Straddling me she would start gently tugging on the chain, hefting the weight and making my nipples stand up. Then she would twist each clover leaf left and right, one in each hand. She knew that it was the twisting that I couldn't take. Just having them hang there was cool and I loved the feel of the heavy chain on my skin. But when she swung the chain around twisting the nipples in circles, I lost it.

The smallest of the purple dildos would easily find it's way into my ass as she worked the chain. Chloe didn't really like using her fingers in there, no matter how much I pleaded. I would've sucked them clean for her after. But she took a certain delight in watching me groan as she forced her way in to me with the smallest toy we had, before yanking it out and forcing in the larger of the two. It was 6 inches and fat around. Too small for her pussy and ass but really tight in mine. She had to work to get it in there but she did. Then she'd proceed to haul on the nipple chain with her left hand whilst jacking me off over my belly with my right. If I got lucky she'd go down on me and suck me off, keeping my cum in her mouth to show me, just before she kissed me hard.

I never complained either. We were both willing participants. She wanted to try anything I could come up with. Her initial reticence was just for show -- a semblance of womanly good manners.

"What if someone sees me?" she'd say, before stripping off in some woods to let me photograph her as the fresh air played with her pussy.

"Ugh, I'm not doing that!" she'd say, before pissing over me in the shower stall.

One time we were in bed. I was propped up on some pillows and Chloe was squatting over my face, gripping the headboard as I tongued her pussy hard. We had been going at it for a good hour; sucking, licking, spanking, everything but letting each other come. It was a favourite game. Make it last as long as possible. See who lasts the longest.

I flicked her clit with my tongue. She was getting wetter and wetter. She didn't have much longer to go before she came. I slipped a couple of fingers inside her. Her pussy was hot and soaking, her juices dripping on to my face. I slid my thumb into her pussy to get it nice and wet. Then traced the outline of her pussy with it before sliding it back and abruptly into her ass. She gasped as my thick thumb pushed its way through, my knuckle stretching her tight ring, her pussy juices lubricating it nicely.

With my thumb lodged hard in her ass and my mouth sucking on her click like a baby on the nipple, I managed to slide four fingers up inside her. She rode up and down on my face like a wild thing now. Writhing and moaning, her skinny legs clamped round my head. Her soaking pussy clamped on my face. My fingers firmly inside her.

I pushed hard and my four fingers slid in up to the knuckles. I could feel her insides like never before. The heat and the pressure turned me on. I could tell she was getting close as her pussy tried to crush my hand.

I wanted to fist her badly. I never had done yet but we had got close a couple of times. Usually four fingers in her pussy pushed her over the edge into a shattering orgasm. This time I really wanted to see her with my hand in her pussy, to see it stretched out over my wrist, obscenely swallowing my hand. I wanted to be able to pump my fist in her pussy, to do something we had never managed yet, something so dirty.

By now she was pushing out some much juice that I pulled my fingers out a bit and slid my thumb in tight next to them, trying to make my hand as small as possible. Then I started pushing it all back inside.

Chloe reared up crying out.

"Oh God," she moaned, "put your fingers in me. I want to come on your hand."

I tried to comply.

She squeezed so hard my other thumb slid out of her backside so I reached up and shoved it into her mouth.

"Ughhh, bastard!" she gasped, before sucking it clean.

When she was this horny, she'd do almost anything.

I pushed harder, my hand moving into her slowly, her pussy stretching open above my face. I was almost there, but I could tell she was getting ready to come.

"Fuck," I thought, and pushed a bit more.

My hand went into the knuckles but couldn't get any further as at that point my dirty Chloe groaned and started convulsing.

She bounced up and down on my face, grinding her clit on my mouth; my hand wedged firmly inside her dripping pussy. Her matted wet pubic hair brushed my mouth.

My own cock stood up hard, my balls tight, as I felt like I shared her orgasm without actually coming.

Chloe hung on to the headboard for support. Sweat dripped off her tits and dropped on me. Her body was losing all control.

Suddenly her pussy contracted hard and expelled my hand, as she screamed.

"Ahhhh," she cried, as what looked like piss poured out of her pussy.

It wasn't. Chloe was coming and harder than she had ever done before. Her pussy was ejaculating her juices onto me. All over my face, in fact. Into my nose, mouth, over my chin, soaking the pillow and the bedding.

Determined all this love juice shouldn't go to waste, I stuck my mouth over her pussy and tried to drink some down. It was salty and sticky but not entirely unpleasant. It was copious as well, she just kept coming in hot squirts, her body in spasms.

Her pussy gaped open above me for another moment before her grip went and her legs collapsed. She fell back onto the bed. Her legs clenched together shuddering. Incapable of anything. Wracked with the aftershocks of orgasm.

Her rosebud offered itself to me as she lay on her side. Desperate for my own release I lifted my head from my soaking wet pillow and moved round, spooning her and slipping a hand between her legs.

Her pussy was still twitching.

"No...," she moaned faintly, not wanting any more. Not able to take any more.

Part of me wanted to abuse her pussy a bit, really to watch her lie there shaking, powerless, but I also needed to come.

I stroked her wet asshole. It opened slightly. I took this as an invitation and slid my cock in. She lifted a leg to let me get in deeper. There was barely any resistance as I started fucking her ass.

I put my hand over her mound cupping her sticky, wet pubes and massaging her engorged clit.

Chloe groaned, moving into my hand but without the energy to cum again. I slid my cock in and out of her ass, pulling back so the head of my cock was just inside her ring. I pushed back in harder and started stroking back and forth, feeling my cum rising.

Clasping myself to her I came in her ass, spending the last of my own energy as I held onto her exhausted body. We lay there together, my cock still in her ass, my cum slowly dripping out, too tired to move. I stroked her pussy one last time and she smiled.

"Next time, honey, all the way, yeah?"

"Definitely, love.." I said. "Anything you want."

*

(c) Dreamerboi - Not for reproduction without permission.

All comments and emails welcomed.