Fisting Fun

Story Info
Have you ever fainted during an orgasm?
1.4k words
4.38
146.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kitty5670
kitty5670
17 Followers

Have you ever passed out during an orgasm? Neither had I before last Sunday – December 18, 2005. I don't remember passing out, but I definitely remember the other details – hope you enjoy!

We'd been out Saturday night. My husband and I had a blast – he sang Karaoke and tossed back a variety of drinks after a long week of work driving his truck, while I talked the bartender and waitress into ensuring that the last two drinks he consumed contained lots of vodka. You should have seen the shocked expressions on their faces when I explained to them exactly why. I love vodka. Mind you, I don't drink it – I just reap the benefits of his ingestion. It does amazing things to my husband; the most prevalent is the fact that it acts as a catalyst to promote the chemical reaction to force his penis to remain in a turgid state for ungodly amounts of time. On quite a few occasions, I have been "riding him reverse cow-girl style" and enjoying myself thoroughly, only to realize that he'd fallen asleep, passed out cold and snoring like a buzz saw. No matter, he doesn't mind, I just finish up and fall out (completely satisfied and exhausted) right beside him. Such was the case Saturday night, and after three successful orgasms, I curled up beside my big teddy bear and started snoozing. Yes, I am a selfish bitch, but orgasms are so wonderful, and I always pay him back the next day.

Accordingly, when Sunday morning rolled around and we began to stir, I was prepared for him to say the words I love to hear. "Suck my dick!" I flipped over in the bed, placed my head over him and began the first slow licks on my favorite lollipop. My favorite position in the bed is that I am head own in a psuedo-69 position, more lying on his side than straddling him. This allows me to move my head to all angles to torture him playfully by rolling my tongue-ring around the sides of his cock. I can pop up on my knees beside him to pay attention to his balls and backside very easily. While I was beginning to suck and roll the head of his dick around in my mouth, his fingers began circling my clit, so I opened wide and welcomed the affection.

We've recently delved into fisting and I found that I really love it. Once you get past the initial fear, add really good lube and relax (sometimes a vibe on my clit helps) it's a fast track to a mind-numbing orgasm. Believe me, this took a lot of work and patience on the part of my husband. Just about 14 months ago, I was the shy divorcee in the gynecologist's office explaining a particular problem. "Well, Doc – it's like this. I seem to be really sore and bleed after I have sex with my new boyfriend. No, I get really wet. It's just I was married to a really little guy for 17 years and my new boyfriend is not a little guy." Not joking folks, he told me I was just very small and suggested lots of foreplay. Needless to say the boyfriend I spoke to the doctor about is now my husband. My husband is definitely not a "little guy", so it took a while. Lucky for me he loves foreplay and always made sure I was really warmed up. It was during these sessions about six months ago that he started fingering me with three and even four of his fingers at a time. At first it freaked me out, but I realized the stretching and full feeling was amazing. I could be going down on him, on my knees and have orgasms on my husband's fingers. One day he lubed up and asked me if I wanted to try it, waving his hand at me, and he pushed in as I backed into him. He got all four fingers in, then kind of folded in his thumb, pressed in and whoosh, in it went. I grabbed my silver bullet vibrator, placed it on my clit and came so hard my juices were rolling off his wrist. The first few were always kind of quick, as I just panicked after I'd orgasm and wanted to get his fist out so I could mount him and ride for a while. Amazingly, even after his fist has been inside me, his dick still stretches my vaginal length and (after that warmup) my cervix will dilate, allowing the head of his penis to enter for a very snug fit, which drives him into me even harder.

Sunday morning was very different. After he got the fourth finger in, I was still sucking his dick. I started begging him to take his fingers out and fuck me, to which he replied "NO". He wanted his fist inside me. He grabbed the lube and poured even more down the crack of my ass, pulled out his fingers and kept squirting the lube, rubbing it in me. He then placed his four fingers back in me, tucked in his thumb and slowly curled his fingers into a fist around his thumb. This stretches my vagina circumferentially, and allows his fist to enter. If done slowly it is not very painful and is extremely arousing. I propped my knee across his chest so he'd have a good view of what he was doing. I flipped on my vibrator and went back to work on his dick. I felt the knuckles press in and he kept slowly beginning to rotate and grind. I slid my hand off the vibe to reach back and feel his hand inside me. He was buried past his wrist and continued in for about another inch. He started twisting his hand around, and between that feeling and the vibe I couldn't hold out. I leaned forward and howled as my first orgasm wracked through me. I started pulling forward to get him out of me, but he held on tight. The vibe was still going and I felt my legs shaking even harder. By this point, I was screaming with the intensity of the pressure I was feeling.

The next thing I was aware of was a burning fire on the cheek of ass, followed quickly by a hard slap of the other ass cheek. My husband had obviously spanked me at least twice, but I'd only felt the last one for sure. As I came back to my senses, the pain in my ass, the buzzing of the vibrator and the full feeling of his hand wiggling inside me loosed my orgasm again. This time I did pull him out of me, slid down his body and mounted him. I love feeling his dick in me after he's fisted me. Obviously, he's into it too because his dick is ALWAYS as hard as polished steel after he takes his hand out. After 10 or so minutes of steady pounding, he grabbed my hips and emptied his balls into my dripping pussy. After I felt him stop throbbing, I rolled over and laid my head on his shoulder. I told him it was awesome and he just smiled. He replied that it must have been a hard orgasm because I'd passed out for 20-25 seconds. He said I'd just stopped moving. One second I was moaning – the next, was deafening silence and my whole body had gone limp. He'd stared at my non-moving ass for about 10 seconds. He saw my chest rising in deep breaths so he knew I was alright but when he'd called my name, there was no answer. He pumped me with his fist, and there was no response. He said he'd spanked me HARD and I barely moved, so he did again, a little harder and I started moaning again. He then knew I was alright from the moans and shouts beginning to come back out of my mouth and the convulsions in my pussy after I'd come around.

I'd always been so afraid to try new things before I met my husband. Now, I've been places and done things I'd only fantasized about. Now I know all my fantasies can come true. Yes ladies, orgasms can be that amazing – you just have to find the right partner to make it happen – just look up when you're driving down the interstate one day – those truck drivers work hard and love even harder. The handsome ones like mine, may be few and far between. They are strong-willed, free-spirits, but love like no other men I've ever met. If you find one, grab him and hang on. I know you'll enjoy the ride.

kitty5670
kitty5670
17 Followers