Fisting Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or so of ramming in her fist, she placed two fingers of her other hand at her sister's asshole. Just as the hand insider sister's pussy was deeper than ever, she pushed in those two fingers.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!" Shirley screamed as those two fingers went into her ass.

"CHRIS....I'M CUMMING HARD!!!!" She screamed and as an answer to that, Christine pushed into her one last time and then pulled her hand and the finger's out of her sister's stretched holes with one quick motion.

A fountain of clear liquid gushed out of Shirley's obscenely stretched pussy and drenched Christine's face, which she quickly pressed onto her sister's gaping pussy. The sight of those two sluts there on the floor, one pushing her face into the pussy of the other, which she had just fisted, was unbelievable. I rubbed my cock like a madman and came right then, shooting my load on the floor.

It took us all a few minutes to recover. Christine looked at me, her face glistening with her sister's love juice.

"So...enjoyed the show so far?" she asked, getting up slowly and walking up to me.

I was only able to nod...I knew that what I had just witnessed was the craziest thing in my whole life...and something that turned me on more than anything. Fisting had always been my secret fetish, well, secret until my girlfriend found out and left me because of it. It was irony that barely two weeks later, I'd meet two girls who were so much into it.

"Well, that's good, 'cause if you enjoyed the show, my little slutty sister here and you are gonna have a long night in front of us!"

I couldn't wait.

Have you enjoyed the show? If yes, write some feedback and tell me if you'd like more. I'm also open for any kind of criticism. For people who only want to bitch about the incest theme or the brutality of fisting, don't even bother.

12