Fisting Suz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go Suz my fist is in your cunt. You are no longer a fisting virgin."

I allowed some time for Suz's hole to get use to being completed filled by my fist. I simply rocked it back and forth ever so gently, and then after a time applied a slight twisting motion. I also started to move my embedded fingers.

"My whole fist is in your vaginal sheath," I said.

"Ohh fuck yes," replied Suz.

I slowly started to fist fuck Suz, telling her how her hole was expanded, how her cunt lips clung to my wrist when I withdrew and how they inverted when I drove back in. I settled into a nice rhythm of slow withdrawal, almost to the point where my fist vacated her hole and then a quick and deep plunge back into the ever more accommodating hole. Suz came and came forcefully, her muscular hole convulsing forcefully against my entrenched fist. I did not relent though. For over an hour I kept my fist inside Suz, continually varying the stimulation, taking her hole to a whole new level of acceptance.

Suz was a writhing mess by the time I finally withdrew my fist from her distended hole. It barely closed at all. She had cum countless times and I went through a thorough repertoire of fisting activity. She came hardest when I fisted her hard, pushing upwards inside her, and spanking her clit with my other hand.

Suz had contacted me wanting her hole stretch and to be fisted for the first time. I had obliged and had enjoyed it. I released her from her constraints and we cuddled languidly, before I informed Suz that I my cock needed to be sucked again. I sat on the edge of the bed as Suz knelt between my legs. She greedily savoured more pre-cum before I placed my pussy soaked hands in her hair and massaged her scalp while guiding her bobbing mouth over the pulsating length of my cock. I thrust in to her mouth hard and deep and shot a lovely load of sperm deep into her throat. She sucked me dry.

We were not done yet, but things were certainly drawing to a close. I spent about an hour shoving things into Suz's cunt. A wickedly shaped solid glass dildo again had her screaming in orgasm. I fucked her from behind with a big thick salami as I spanked her asscheeks. I stuck a cob of corn in and jabbed her hole with it. I stuck an old clunky Nokia phone into her and rang while it was set on vibrate.

It had been a most wonderful get together -- mutually depraved. On departing we made arrangements to meet again on my next visit to the U.S, and agreed that next time it would be for an MMF, but that is a story for another time.

12