Fists of Repentance Ch. 03

Story Info
Leslie is overcome by Britney - and Sylvan.
5.5k words
4.27
45.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Craig's just got to be calling my cell right now," Leslie's distraught voice of rationality tried to speak up over the cataclysmic din ringing in her ears.

Watching Britney's head descend between her thighs once again, Leslie knew she didn't have much more time to dissect the ramifications of what she was doing before it would be too late.

"When I don't answer he's gonna get worried and call the library where I'm supposed to be... when I'm not there... God knows... he might even try calling the cops... imagine the embarrassment that would... " Leslie's stream of inner consciousness was immediately broken by an explosion of synapses in her brain from Britney's tongue carving a deep swath through the glistening, puckered bloom of her vagina.

Her palms flat on the floor, Leslie angrily dug at the fibers and her feet swung high into the air to each side of Britney's head as the girl's ravenous mouth gouged at her flaming cunt.

"UUUHH... UUUHHHHRRGG... UURRGGHHAAHHH," Leslie's voice shattered through the room, any thought now of the consequences of her actions suddenly shelved by the rabid suction of Britney's mouth over her quim.

Re-capturing the same pose she had moments earlier when Britney first ate her out, Leslie closed her eyes and took several deep breaths as the teenage girl proceeded to suckle the tangy nectar bubbling from her loins. Keeping her back flat on the floor as her feet swayed in the air, Leslie was able to hide in her own self imposed darkness reflecting on just how good it felt having another woman's mouth down there.

Her Catholic guilt never took a day off however. Ever since Leslie had been a young girl, she'd imagined how it would feel to have another woman making love to her. Her Husband had even asked her several times during the heat of passion over the years if that had ever been something she'd fantasized about, but Leslie had always been able to purge her honesty and firmly tell him, "no". But Leslie had, quite frequently in fact, and it always seemed to center around a very stern and unsympathetic feminine archetype that demanded Leslie's complete and utter compliance. But that had all been a little secret tucked deep into the darkest reaches of her mind.

Yet there she was in the apartment of the same 19 year old girl who had seduced her Husband with equal ease earlier that Summer, prone on her back, her belly showing in surrender, savoring the way Britney's fingers and tongue seemed to meld into one as they swirled across her burning genitals. If she was going to Hell, Leslie reasoned, she might as well enjoy the harrowing spiral down.

Rotating her hips off the carpet now so that her crotch was meeting Britney's irrepressible advances, Leslie found herself getting lost in her own selfish delirium. When she finally did give into her primal curiosity to open her eyes and see just how lurid Britney looked grazing between her legs, Leslie was suddenly jolted back to reality at what she saw.

Instead of Britney's face being tucked between her thighs, it was Sylvan's mouth pressed hard against her steaming pussy. She'd become so lost in the euphoric surrender to Britney when she'd closed her eyes, Leslie had lost such complete sense of space and time, she never realized the young couple had switched places. Leslie's hips instantly shot up off the floor and she shuddered and grinded wildly when Sylvan proceeded to insert two of his fingers into her cunt before stabbing them rapidly in and out of her, while at the time rolling her clitoris like a pearl between his front teeth. Her eyeballs bouncing uncontrollably in their sockets, Leslie was sure she could see Britney's outline hovering above her and she was sure the teenage slut was fingering her pussy as she stood there watching her boyfriend cruelly manipulate Leslie's frothy vulva.

As soon as he sensed Leslie had opened her eyes and saw him between her legs, Sylvan pulled back his sloppy face just so he could absorb Leslie's reaction seeing him down there. Leaning backwards until he was once again up on his knees, Sylvan used his hands to drape each of Leslie's calves over his shoulders before edging his groin all the way up to the married woman's burning fissure.

Sylvan didn't have to say anything, Leslie could tell immediately what he was about to do.

"... No... ," she managed to make her tongue work long enough to plead with Sylvan not to stick his dick inside her.

"... I can't... please... don't... anything... any... thing but that... I'll do any... anything you want... I just can't... I might get... pre... preg... no... please... " Leslie voice rattled from her throat like a marble inside an empty can.

A cocksure grin spread across Sylvan's face watching the way the married woman begged and squirmed on the floor below. He knew he could shove his cock deep into Leslie's aching womb anytime he wanted at she'd willingly accept it, but he also understood the myriad of reasons she was pleading with him not to. There were still plenty of things he knew he and Britney could do with Leslie that wouldn't result in her getting pregnant, or worse however.

Still, he tauntingly rubbed the head of his penis between Leslie's swollen vaginal lips, coating the huge spongy tip of it in her pungent arousal. Raising its girth high above Leslie's pussy, Sylvan held it there for her to see as if to re-affirm the fact he could ram it inside her anytime he wanted. Instead of doing that one thing she'd begged him not to do however, Sylvan eased forward until he'd straddled his thighs across the soft flesh of Leslie's belly.

Kneeling directly over top of her with his knees pressed down inside Leslie's armpits, Sylvan stared down at the prone woman watching the way her cautious gaze steadily attached itself to his cock jutting high above her chest.

His girlfriend standing naked beside him as he knelt over top Leslie, Sylvan leaned up towards Britney and the two tongue kissed for several seconds as she continued fingering her pussy. Once he broke off the kiss, Sylvan turned his full attention back to Leslie below and what he saw was a woman who'd given in completely to her fate. An sick and infectious satisfaction spread through Sylvan as he stared down at another man's wife laying naked between his knees.

Grabbing his erection by its thick base, Sylvan rubbed the throbbing, meaty girth across the warm freckled flesh of Leslie's chest, loving the way its blunt, steely warmth brought goosebumps to Leslie's arms each time he brushed it between her cleavage.

Centering himself on top of her, Sylvan reached down and grabbed each of Leslie's round sagging breasts into his hands, massaging them between his fingers until their cushiony heat radiated through his palms and out to the rest of his lean and willowy body. Sylvan's cock seemed to pulse and jump with life when he squeezed Leslie's breasts, and the evil smile etched across his face only widened every time he felt her gasp when he did.

"Reach up and shove those titties together around my dick," Sylvan nodded down to Leslie, imploring her to sandwich his raging manhood between her hearty bosom.

Matching gazes with the glassy eyed married woman below, Sylvan chuckled under his breath, along with Britney, at just how easily Leslie did as she was told. It felt like a soft, pliable cocoon had enveloped his cock when Leslie reached up with both hands and forced her tender breasts to the center of her chest.

"OOHH... YEEAHH," Sylvan groaned with delight, beginning to hump his groin back and forth on top of Leslie's torso.

Looking down, Sylvan watched along with Britney as the protruding spear of his manhood stabbed repeatedly between Leslie's ample cleavage. They could each see Leslie staring at Sylvan's cock as well, her two eyes seemingly fixated on the single eye of the penis' peehole as it pistoned right in front of her face.

Steadily thrusting forward, Sylvan could feel Leslie's body jiggling beneath him as she tried her best to keep her tits wrapped around his jabbing cock. Sylvan could also hear the sound of Britney's fingers splashing through her cunt as she frigged herself watching it all. Casting a quick look over to his girlfriend, Sylvan was right at eye level with Britney's crotch and he could clearly see the moisture of her arousal splashing out as she spun her fingers through her vagina. Winking up to her, Sylvan mouthed an idea to Britney, then watched as her intensely focused eyes flared at his suggestion.

Wrapping each of his hands tight around the back of Leslie's, Sylvan increased the pace of his thrusts, using his own hands to aid Leslie's grip as he selfishly pleasured himself between her tightly pressed breasts. Looking up at Britney as he titty-fucked the married woman, Sylvan could see her angling behind Leslie's head and he knew the older woman had no clue what was about to happen. Leslie's gaze was so focused on the cock that was slicing rapidly between her tits, it wasn't until Britney's shadow began creeping over her that she realized what the young girl was about to do.

Watching his girlfriend straddle her feet to each side of Leslie's head, Sylvan clamped his grip around Leslie's titties, cinching both orbs firmly in place around his dick as Britney began to squat down on top of Leslie's face. Continuing to grind his groin forward, Sylvan alternated his gaze between Britney and Leslie's eyes, soaking in the surreal contrast between the two. Sylvan could feel the cum swimming inside his balls beginning a slow rolling boil as he watched Leslie's pupils expand seeing Britney's cunt descending straight down towards her. Leslie's entire body tensed under Sylvan's kneeling weight when she realized what was happening and he was sure he could hear a couple of muffled gasps leaving her mouth before her face was concealed completely by Britney's crotch.

A crooked grin spread across Britney's cheeks as she grinded her tingling vaginal lips in short humping circles over Leslie's mouth. Britney's nipples had turned into two raging bullets protruding from her breasts and she lovingly began tugging at them with her own fingers as she worked her hips in rhythmic circles on top of Leslie's face, looking just like a naked and acrobatic girl working her ass on a dance floor.

Sylvan's blood raced through his veins watching his girlfriend gyrate on top of Leslie and it wasn't long before the fuse of his impending release tripped. Speeding his pelvic thrusts between Leslie's tits, Sylvan stared into Britney's eyes as the two humped and grinded on top of the prone woman's body.

"GGRRR... OOOWWWOOWWLLLLL," the lean and powerful young man's voice erupted from his lungs, his body bucking wildly across Leslie's midriff as the first strand of his cum shot like white hot plasma from his cock.

Britney's face lit up like a Christmas tree as she bounced her cunt up and down on Leslie's lips, watching with perverse glee as stream after stream of her boyfriend's ejaculate splattered down on the married woman's chin, neck and chest.

Holding Leslie's breasts tight around his cock until the seed that had boiled from his loins slowed to a trickle, Sylvan wiped the remaining jizz off on each of Leslie's milk filled tits, coating the nipples of each in a sticky and salty clear white sheen before he eased to his left and dismounted Leslie's chest.

Keeping her place on top of the older woman, Britney watched as Sylvan slid off to the side and took a seat on the floor. She could see his cock dangling between his legs like a sloppy, half limp club and she knew from past experience that even though he'd just shot a powerful wad, it wouldn't be long before he had it hard once again and ready to use. She could also see Leslie's tits spill out to each side once again without Sylvan there holding them in place and Britney was startled by just how much semen he'd covered the married woman with.

In the meantime, Britney replaced Sylvan's hands with her own around Leslie's tits, massaging them firmly as she continued to grind her pussy over Leslie's hesitant but increasingly receptive mouth. With full reign over the older woman's body and soul, Britney steadied her knees to each side of Leslie's ears, smothering her buttery gash tight over the prone woman's face before collapsing her inverted body straight down on Leslie's chest.

Once she's positioned herself just right, Britney dove her head between Leslie's thighs, creating a perfect 69 between the two. Extending her long pink tongue like a razor, Britney grazed it around the outer folds of Leslie's puffy vaginal bloom before cruelly swirling it straight back down into her cunt. Even with her face pressed between the whimpering woman's legs, Britney swore she could feel Leslie, albeit awkwardly, trying to return the favor, giving into the unholy primal urges that had been unleashed inside her.

Rubbing his balls and cock as he sat there on the floor taking it all in, Sylvan could feel the swarming bees of his own virile arousal starting to stir once again as the slurping sound of the two women dining on each other filtered through the room. He knew right then what he'd inevitably have to do.

For several minutes Britney rotated her mouth across Leslie's gushing sex, gouging her tongue and scrubbing her lips harshly through the musky slick mess of Leslie's cunt. Her body bracketed on top of Leslie's, Britney could feel the sticky residue of Sylvan's ejaculate buffering the skin of her belly as she swayed on top of Leslie's breasts and chest. Folding her hands underneath Leslie's quivering and fleshy thighs to force them all the way apart, Britney buried her mouth flush against Leslie's steaming gash, until it felt as if a funnel cloud had touched down on the hapless married woman's clitoris.

Just as she'd been able to do months earlier with Leslie's husband Craig, it hadn't taken Britney long to learn the subtle rhythmic and physical cues of Leslie's body as it approached orgasm. Relentlessly washing her tongue over the expanse of the naked woman's pubic area, Britney could tell by the way Leslie's breath quickened against her own crotch along with the way the older woman's bare feet seemed to shake as if trying to unhinge themselves from the rest of her body that Leslie was tumbling headlong towards another violent release. And there was nothing Britney wanted more than to make the women who'd attacked her earlier that evening outside in the parking lot to squeal for absolute mercy beneath her.

Just as she was about to push Leslie to the point of no return however, Britney felt a firm hand dig into the back of her hair and pull her face free from the depths of Leslie's cunt. When she turned to look up, all Britney could see was a hawkish grin on her boyfriend's face and the underside of his erection, which was now completely re-energized, jutting out at more than a 90 degree angle from his groin, like a weapon ready to be used.

"Sit back up on her face and get your nut Brit," Sylvan told her. "Then I want to see if she's ready to get fucked!"

Britney had to fight with her equilibrium for a few seconds after coming up for air but the first thing she noticed was just how wet she felt from ear to ear with the greasy and pungent arousal she'd accumulated from eating Leslie out. Keeping her own pussy crouched over Leslie's face, Britney turned slightly to her left, opened her mouth and kissed the hard rubbery head of her boyfriend's penis as he stood there with his hands on his hips looking down.

"OH GOD... Please don't stop," Leslie's voice rose from the floor, the lurid desperation clear in her exhaled breath as it swept over Britney's bare genitals.

"You really liked that didn't you," Sylvan mocked, his attention clearly grabbed by the weakness and surrender in Leslie's tone.

"My girlfriend's mouth felt really good down there didn't it... if she eats pussy as well as she gives head I bet she just made you as happy as she made your Husband," Sylvan continued, this time extending the long middle finger of his left hand as he knelt down beside Leslie.

"Tell you what... we'll let you cum again if you make Britney cum first," Sylvan coolly offered before stabbing the middle finger all the way into Leslie's pussy, causing the married woman's ass to buck off the carpet. He then curled the tip of it into a hook and jabbed it upwards until it tore across Leslie's G-spot, which caused a howling groan to spew from her mouth, all the way up to the ceiling above.

Sylvan proceeded to poke his finger in and out of Leslie several times, building up enough friction that she could once again begin feeling her desperately needed orgasm approach. As soon as he could sense it however, Sylvan pulled his finger back until just the tip of it was inside her.

"UURRGGHH... PLEASEEEE," Leslie groaned and squirmed, humping her asscheeks crudely off the carpet trying to jab Sylvan's finger back inside her.

"What... you want to cum but you don't want anyone else to?" Sylvan scolded the married mother of three. "Open your mouth and finish Britney off!"

With that Britney dropped her crotch straight back down and rubbed the wet, rubbery lips against Leslie's ashen face. Her knees balanced to each side of Leslie's shoulders, Britney leaned forward and spun her cunt in slow, sensuous circles over Leslie's lips while at the same time using her hands to lift the naked woman's fat titties into the air and towards her mouth. Parting her lips as far as she could, Britney bit down on the chubby end of Leslie's right breast, swirling her tongue quickly around the juicy and erect nipple pulsing in her mouth before doing the exact same thing to the left one.

Britney could clearly taste the seminal residue Sylvan had wiped all over Leslie's breasts and as she allowed her saliva to wash back into her mouth and over her tastebuds, it dawned on her that the older woman was still nursing her newborn. Sucking repeatedly at each nipple, Britney's already lust crazed state only intensified when Leslie's nourishment began gliding down her throat.

"Come on Lady... make her cum," Sylvan's dry, monotone voice egged Leslie on, darting his middle finger back inside the whimpering woman just long enough to get her juices flowing, but taking it out before she could get any real relief.

"PLE... EAA... SSS," he could hear Leslie trying to beg but her mouth was covered by Britney's grinding muff.

Ater licking the middle finger of his right hand, Sylvan casually draped it around Britney's behind before sneaking the tip of it into his girlfriend's anus. Swiveling it deeper into Britney's ass as she continued to feed on top of Leslie's bosom, Sylvan then sank the greasy middle finger on his left hand back into married woman's cunt until he was digitally manipulating both women at the same time. Kneeling beside the two women with his arms outstretched to each side in a Jesus-like pose, Sylvan could hear a loud and jarring gasp escape each woman's throat as he frigged them with cool and resolute determination.

"GGRRAAAHHHHHHH... AAHHRRGGAAHHH," Britney's petite, athletic body began to coil and twist on top of Leslie's, her high pitched voice rolling from her lungs as the duel sensation of Leslie's lips chewing at her pussy at the same time Sylvan snaked his finger deep into her ass sent her over the edge.

"Yeah," Sylvan marveled, his dick slicing angrily through the air waiting its turn as his girlfriend gushed her sticky and warm feminine dew all over Leslie's soft cheeks while at the same time Britney's rectal muscles squeezed fiercely around his own embedded finger.

___________________________________

With Britney seated on her face, Leslie Griffen had the ability on some level to imagine everything that was happening to her was just a vivid and sick dream. Without the ability to see or hear much of what was going on around her, Leslie had been able to almost convince herself it was all just a perverted fantasy in her head. Even though she could taste the teenage girl's pussy relentlessly grinding across her nose, lips and tongue, Leslie somehow felt detached in the cocoon of darkness Britney's kneeling crotch provided.

12